- Text Size +

Ashley cried out in sweet, orgasmic ecstasy and she came. Immediately she wrapped her thick arms around me and pinned my upper body against her tits and torso, hugging me with trembling ferocity as she clung for dear life. Her voice reverberated through her whole body and I felt it as much as heard it, engulfed as I was. Ashley was whimpering in a high pitched voice in between rapid, irregular gasps. My wrist and hand were pinned somewhat awkwardly to her crotch. With what limited mobility I had with my hand, I shifted gears, tracing light, fast circles around her quivering purple clit. This served to torture and excite Ashley even further- me struggling to continue my pleasuring advances despite her already cumming and wrapping me in a full-body pin. In a word, it was glorious.

 

I could feel the warmth of Ashley's thick, womanly cum spreading up my torso, through my shirt. God, I couldn't believe how wet she was already, and she was getting slipperier by the moment. As Ashley moaned and whimpered in high-pitched desperation she continued to use my whole body as a fuck pillow, grinding me up and down against herself with her powerful legs and arms. Her expression was wide-eyed, equal parts desperation, agony, and lust. Everything seemed a little exaggerated… well, very exaggerated to be honest. This was supposed to be just foreplay. We were both still wearing clothes after all. I guessed this was her first time having sex while high on pot. I hoped she was enjoying it as much as I was.

 

As Ashley continued to buffet my smaller body against herself, I decided to switch strategies again to keep her going as long as possible. I lowered my hand till it rested against Ashley's puffed up, quivering cunt lips. I felt her pussy squirm greedily as it accepted my touch, and almost immediately her fuck curtains parted for my fingers without the slightest effort. Ashley moaned heatedly in reply. I was actually a bit taken aback by just how big Ashley's pussy was. I mean, she was easily more than six feet tall, and quite well-proportioned, even a bit overweight, but still… Despite the heat of the moment, I furrowed my brow, almost in perplexity. On a hunch I curled my hand into a fist. In doing so, I momentarily slipped my fingers out of Ashley's hot, lush fuck cave and accidentally stimulated her even further. The large woman groaned heavily and she involuntarily reciprocated by grabbing my elbow and plunging my fist right back into her convulsing pussy…

 

Blood drained from my face as Ashley pushed my fist inside herself… up to my forearm! We both gasped in unison, her from arousal and me from genuine shock. “Oh my God, Ashley,” I choked. “You… your pussy…”

 

Ashley's body seized at the sensation of the penetration. No longer rubbing my whole body up and down her bulk, she now trembled as she squeezed me in place with her tremendous arms and legs. Holy shit, I was shocked at how easily she engulfed me, encircling my body entirely with her thick limbs and abdomen. Ashley shuddered between moans and I felt the large woman's pounding heart rate increase as she guided my arm deeper inside herself. “Jeff...” she whispered, fighting against a tide of arousal. “Oooohh... Ffff… phfffgghh...” She was struggling, her voice caught halfway between sexual panic and delight. “W- wha… Mmmph… What's happening to me?

 

I heard a loud snap as Ashley's tiny V-string lost its battle against her widening thighs, and she moaned in tortured excitement. My head spun with disbelief and a solid helping of dope and booze. Ashley wasn't being dramatic or exaggerating. She was growing. She shifted her considerable bulk to stop herself from falling off the edge of the couch, bringing my whole body with her. Meanwhile she pulled me by the elbow again, pushing my arm even further into her quivering pussy, lubricated by the thick womanly cum that continued to ooze up around my forearm and cover us both.

 

This can't be happening, I thought to myself. This isn't possible. I suddenly felt a pang of fear. My mind was racing to find some rational explanation as it attempted to absorb this information while this gorgeous amazon continued to use me for her pleasure. I felt my mouth go dry and my tongue catch in my throat as I tried to speak, to protest. I scrabbled against Ashley's grip a bit listlessly, suddenly feeling faint, like I might pass out. I doubt she noticed as she continued to whimper and grunt in ecstasy. I blinked fast, trying to chase away the black dots forming in the periphery of my vision. I twisted myself to look at Ashley's face. She was gasping and panting like a sprinter after a race, reveling wildly in the sensation of whatever her big soaking cunt was experiencing with my arm plunged halfway into its purple depths. Whatever orgasmic height of arousal Ashley was feeling, it seemed to have replaced all of her uncertainty and timidity. For the first time during her orgasm, it started to look like Ashley was enjoying herself unabashedly. Did she even register what was happening to her body?

 

I gulped hard. A thought suddenly occurred to me that Ashley may have never fucked before, maybe never even had an orgasm. And now here she was, having her… considerable cherry popped... and it was making her fucking grow! I was making her grow! It wasn't possible, but… but it might explain why she seemed so inexperienced, and why her body was undergoing such an unprecedented reaction. Oh my god… how was Ashley going to react when she realized what was happening to her. Would she blame me? I shuddered against the huge, convulsing woman as I considered that she might react poorly… even violently. I had taken control… had gotten her buzzed… talked dirty to her, talked down to her… Shit… What was I going to do?

 

As Ashley's big puffy cunt lips wrapped greedily around my forearm and her powerful fuck muscles churned away eagerly in orgasm-fueled ecstasy, I contemplated my situation. I felt the amazonian body underneath me slowly swell and increase in mass. It seemed to be happening between breaths. She would gasp or pant, and her body would convulse. All of her muscles including those wrapped around my hand would tense and bulge up against me. Then she would whimper or groan in exhalation and instead of relaxing, Ashley's prodigious bulk would remain swollen in place. I was beginning to feel small against her strong, trembling torso. How big was she? She must have been twice my size already, and to my amazement she seemed to still be growing. How big was Ashley going to get? Already I wasn't going to be able to escape her grip unless she let me. That meant… that meant that I would have to be smart about this, or I might be in serious danger of this big horny babe's reaction to… to becoming a giant horny babe.

 

Ooohh...” Ashley groaned. “I-I… Mmm… oooOOoohh… I can't… Jeff… Unnnggh… S-stop… What are you doing to me… What are you… Uuunnngh...” She repeated, continuing to murmur and moan in protest. It seemed almost ridiculous as I was myself at this moment far more at her mercy than vice versa. Ashley craned her neck and gazed wide-eyed into my face. In an instant it occurred to me. The only way out of this was to double down. I was going to have to keep Ashley in the dark, cloud her senses with indulgence. Dominate her, even. Then if she discovered what was going on, at least I could claim ignorance. Besides, how could I ever predict that she would grow? Fuck… how can anyone just grow? Grow into a… powerful… gorgeous amazon… I gulped with anticipation at the thought. So maybe my plan wasn't the best one, but then again I'm not necessarily the best person. A mix of excitement and self-preservation filled me. I steeled myself and returned Ashley's plaintive, tortured gaze with a self-satisfied smirk.

 

“I told you already… If you want me to stop, you're going to have to beg,” I whispered haughtily at my large captor. Ashley's eyes bulged with overstimulation as I suddenly plunged my arm further inside her swollen, dripping cunt, pressing my fingers maddeningly against her G-spot.

 

Ooooohhh...” Ashley replied in an agonizing groan. Her body seized violently just as her top began to rip at the seams. She whimpered with renewed intensity and slammed her eyes shut again. Ashley abandoned my elbow, and instead wrapped me in a powerful, involuntary hug. She clung desperately to my whole frame as it dwindled slowly between her legs. Holy shit… she was ready again.

 

I rubbed away at Ashley's womanhood from inside, sinisterly fondling her G-spot, trying hard to keep myself from trembling in fear and excitement. “Beg me to stop, Ashley,” I sneered. She shook her head meekly, biting her lip while her eyes remained closed. “No? Oh, you're a bad girl.” I leaned my face into Ashley's widening belly as I cooed, “I'm going to have to teach you a lesson... you big horny slut.” Ashley convulsed again, clutching me harder against herself while a pitched howl caught in her throat. Again she froze, fighting desperately against mounting waves of passion as she dangled perilously over the edge of another orgasm.

 

Oh my god, you're pussy is fucking enormous…”

 

How are you still sooo wet…”

 

Ashley, you're ripping your clothes. You're such a horny slut...”

 

It was too much. Ashley doubled over, ripping her top to shreds in the process. She clutched me violently to herself as she sat up amidst a loud creaking protest on the part of her couch. Ashley let out a tremendous moan… and came again.