- Text Size +

Ashley and I watched Game of Thrones on her couch in silence. Just a few minutes ago this big beautiful woman seemed poised to fuck me right there in the living room. Now we both lay motionless together- me slouched upright and Ashley reclined along the length of the couch, her legs pinning me where I sat. The weed we had smoked went straight to my dome, and it was all I could do just to keep my head from spinning. I watched the characters and action on screen with unwavering rapture. Ashley's legs were heavy and warm. My lower body was falling asleep and I got the sensation that I was part of the couch. It was quietly intense, exhilarating even. My heart pounded in my ears and despite my focus I was absorbing little of what was happening in terms of narrative. The experience alternated between states of heavy relaxation one moment and barely contained tension the next. Essentially it was my favorite way to watch TV drama… and I was having it right alongside a scantily-dressed, beautifully-endowed babe! I trembled despite myself.

 

As the episode progressed, my buzz subsided somewhat, and I settled into a warm, post-high feeling of euphoria and well-being. Ashley's legs were starting to get really warm, and sensed she was feeling the same way. I finally broke the silence as I pulled the blanket off our bodies and tossed it lightly aside. “Let's get rid of this. There we go,” I murmured softly. “I'm starting to get sweaty, hah.”

 

Ashley turned to me as though she had just woken up. She stared softly into my eyes for a long moment. Then she inhaled sharply, and closed her eyes as she stretched into an adorable yawn. She lazily stretched out her legs to their full length. After holding it for a few seconds she exhaled, curling one of those plump, creamy thighs and opening up her legs towards me. Ashley blinked softly and gave me a wide, warm smile. She curled her toes against my torso, then dragged them up my chest. Since her other leg was still stretched over me, I could only sit there and allow her to do this, not that I would have stopped her if I could. Ashley traced little circles around my chest with her toes. She sighed happily as she played with me. Her big toe rested on one of my shirt buttons and she lingered there awhile. “I feel really good,” Ashley whispered.

 

I felt my heart rate accelerate and my ears began ringing as the blood rushed to my face. Oh my god… She was ready. Suddenly I lost all interest in what was happening on screen. In what felt like slow motion, I reached out and put my hand on Ashley's bare knee. She closed her eyes and gasped inaudibly as my hand slid up her thigh. Her eyebrows knit together as I placed my other hand on her opposing inner thigh and without thinking I muttered, “Ashley… you're so hot...” Her large body squirmed on top of me, and still I pressed forward, like I was watching myself from outside my own body, heart pounding out of my chest. “You're so sexy… Your skin is so smooth, oh my god...” I pressed into Ashley's gorgeous left thigh with both hands now, pulling at the pale, glistening slab of flesh. Ashley shuddered as I leaned over and planted a kiss on her inner thigh, boldly pressing my face into the top of her inner thigh, inches away from her pussy. She squirmed again as if to protest, but her heated gasp bade me to continue.

 

I was seized by a sudden impulse to take control. I was still wearing all my clothes and I couldn't really disrobe without losing the magic of the moment. Ashley however was just wearing her PJs. I could easily pleasure her without breaking stride. What the hell… she'd earned it, and I was eager to get her out of that shell.

 

I slid both my hands up to the waistband of Ashley's short shorts. “Get these off,” I whispered, tugging them down and sliding them towards me. Ashley shifted about her weight in compliance, eyes still slammed shut as she breathed heavily. I pulled a little faster than she could move, and ended up being little less gentle than she expected. Good. Her struggles only served to embolden me, and I was just getting started. I pulled her shorts down around her knees, revealing her underwear. “Oh my god,” I breathed in amazement. Ashley's bottom was tiny red V-string. So tiny in fact it failed to cover up her sizable vulva. “Ashley… this is so naughty…” I gushed in a soft, playfully disapproving voice. “What were you planning on doing with this? I can see your pussy….

 

Ashley's breaths became rapid and shallow. “Oh god… Oh...” she puffed and gasped in arousal.

 

I continued pulling on Ashley's shorts, and she meekly bent both her legs up towards her chest to assist. This wedged some of the panty string between the two meaty slabs of Ashley's outer labia. I practically drooled at the sight. With a quick motion, I flicked Ashley's shorts all the way down and tossed them aside. “Holy shit… Your pussy is so wet…” I whispered excitedly. I reached out with one hand and pressed my trembling palm ever so lightly- straight into Ashley's womanhood. The large woman groaned where she lay, and panted heavily. Ashley's pussy was freshly waxed and with a slow, exploratory movement her fat, luscious cunt lips spread open effortlessly. “Oh my god… Ashley, your pussy is soaking wet… How horny are you?” My large lover could only moan in reply.

 

I could hardly believe what was happening. This girl was bringing out something in me that I didn't know I had. I didn't know where this was going, but I couldn't stop myself. We were going to find out together, and I had a feeling we were going to enjoy ourselves doing it.