- Text Size +

HHHNNNGGGHHH… FFFUUUUUCK!”


Ashley bellowed in ecstasy as she climaxed. She arched her back and tipped her head up over the rest of her gigantic body which was otherwise flattened as low to the ground as her humungous breasts would allow. Ashley's massively-engorged cunt lips wrapped and churned all over my dick as I plowed into her monstrous womanhood from behind. The huge horny amazon's ass was all I could see. My upper body was simply engulfed by Ashley's enormous rear end which blocked my vision, front and sides, as I stood nestled in the immense canyon of sweaty, heaving flesh formed by her gorgeous ass cheeks. Ashley's titanic, writhing pussy distended tantalizingly down and backwards in a wide, unbelievably sensuous arc. With one large hand Ashley had me pinned into herself, and that colossal pussy was simply plastered all over my lower body, soaking me with her heavy, fragrant cum. With both hands, I tried to increase the stimulation Ashley was receiving by gripping and wringing the thick, meaty folds of her muscular cunt lips. I was shaking, and pressed awkwardly into Ashley's incredible bulk, but still, I think the fact that I was still going after her in spite of our substantial difference in size was exciting the lusty giantess into a frenzy. Ashley roared in exultation, OOOoohhh I'm CUMMING… I'M… I'M CUUUUMMING JEFF, OOOOHHH…”


Ashley came… and she grew! I could feel the amazon's bulk pressing into me from all sides. Holy shit… She's growing again! As Ashley moaned and grunted in the new found heights of her ecstasy, I turned beet red, and for a moment I grew faint again. My head was swimming with hormones, stimulation, shock, and a great deal of excitement. I was still weakened from dehydration and fatigue from the night before, but here I was again, having sex with the magnificent goddess of a woman, who had been a virgin up until just a few hours ago. The fact that I had done this to Ashley was strangely both extremely gratifying and terrifying at the same time. I wanted to see Ashley become larger… even more powerful… but I couldn't quite shake the chilling apprehension I was feeling as the consequences of my actions grew before my eyes.


Ashley shuddered and shook, her gargantuan cunt soaked me with wave after wave of thick, creamy fuck nectar. I gyrated back and forth, plunging my dick over and over into the obscene, blood-engorged bloom of pussy flesh with abandon, my cries of pleasure muffled in the mighty, gleaming rondure of Ashley's inner ass cheeks. My strength was waning quickly however. I was fighting against Ashley's huge, powerful fingers, even as she gripped and pressed me in what must have been a gentle manner from her perspective. As my humungous, horny captor battered me with her womanly flesh and cum, I found myself increasingly challenged to maintain any sort of grip. I had been raking my fingers along Ashley's gigantic cunt lips at first merely to stimulate the hungry goddess, but now, I found myself scrabbling with both hands to barely maintain grip on her enormous labial folds. The fact that they had become so fat, turgid, and slippery, combined with Ashley's recent wax job was making it impossible to get much purchase at all. Even as I struggled, I realized that my futility would soon be complete as Ashley's immense, quivering cunt rose higher and higher. Shit! I was quickly becoming too small next to her all-encompassing bulk to satisfy her in any conventional way.


FUCK… FUUUUCK YESSSS…” Ashley continued to growl obscenities as the thrill of her orgasm overtook her. “Oh Jeff… I'm cumming SOOOooo HARD! Keep fucking me… Fuck my pussy! FFFUUUCK ME JEFF, UUUUNNNGGGHHH… Harder… HARDER…” Ashley's cries became increasingly insistent and I found myself being lifted off the floor by the hand that pressed me into her colossal pussy. Ashley was now so large that I couldn't even penetrate her from behind. She was doing it for me, pressing my dwindling body into herself. She then relaxed, and with a shudder she'd let my puny frame slip down and my dick would slide right out of the giantess' fat, steamy cunt. Ashley would then moan hungrily and lift my body again, comfortably pushing me dick-first back into the luscious, fully-distended barrel of her enormous pussy. All the while I scrambled to maintain a hold on just about anything I could. But as Ashley's gigantic, burgeoning bulk expanded in all directions I was finding her voluptuous curves and slick gleaming flesh to present itself as more and more sheer surfaces with fewer obvious places to grab on to. It was like trying to ride on top of a blimp as it inflated all around me. I was quickly losing any semblance of control over what was happening. “HHHMMMmmmm… OOOhhh… You're FUUUCKING ME JEFF! I'M GETTING FUCKED SO HARD… UUUNNGGHH… OOHHhhhh… I wanna cum MORE… MAKE ME CUM MORE…” Ashley simply howled and fucked herself with my diminutive form, and for at least a minute I slumped like a ragdoll in her grasp, too stunned and exhausted to do anything about it.


I heard the sound of wooden timbres squealing over head, followed by a short but violent chorus of snapping and splintering. Shit, Ashley's growing through the ceiling! The realization snapped me out of my detached head space, and I suddenly flailed my limbs in protest at what was happening. Ashley must have noticed it too because she suddenly tensed her humungous body and her moaning took on a confused pitch. “OOOooohhh… ooOOOOhhh?” I felt the horny giantess clench my puny body in her ass cheeks and cunt lips as she puckered at the realization of what was happening. Ashley's powerful muscles buffeted me and knocked the wind from my lungs. Shit, I've got to get out of her ass! I felt Ashley shift her colossal body in a way that suggested she was trying to turn around, probably to take stock of what was causing the sudden noise. Immediately there came a heavy crash and an ominous groan of many large wooden planks, and I guessed that Ashley had filled up most of the space in her bedroom at this point, and she was not likely going to be able to shift around much without damaging the building around her. “UUUNNNGGGhhh… Wha- Ooooohh, stop Jeff!” Ashley cried in shock and concern that cut through her lusty arousal. I would have laughed if I wasn't struggling to breathe in the heavy clamp of Ashley's titanic womanhood. Ashley's immense cunt lips were wrapped most of the way around my hips, trembling in a mix of uncontrolled passion and sudden anxiety. It wasn't as if I could just stop... I didn't have an ounce of control in this situation! Although… What if I do take control of this situation? It was a terribly naughty, irresponsible thought…


Ashley grunted and shifted to the side. Pieces of furniture and sections of the house's internal structure squealed, smashed, and crumpled in a deafening chorus of destruction all around me. Panic seized my mind as I felt myself being shifted somewhat roughly amid the chaos. Ashley moved slowly, and what must have been as carefully as she was able in such a tight space. I yelped out in protest, but I doubt Ashley heard me above the cacophony of crumbling architecture. My cries were cut short as my face was pinned against some enormous slab of flesh as I was suddenly spun around by the giant trembling hand that had to have been nearly as long as my legs. I think I was being held against Ashley's gargantuan, thick inner thigh. Another grunt rumbled somewhere overhead and I felt the huge, powerful amazon shift again. Oh my god she's going to sit on me! I tried to scream mere moments before being ground into paste under Ashley's titanic bulk, but as I slipped under her enormous thigh, I suddenly felt another hand scoop me from underneath. The effort on Ashley's part unleashed another, more violent wave of destruction as my overgrown captive wrenched her upper body around to grab me before I was sucked under several tons of rippling feminine bulwark. I was immediately scooped up and shoved roughly against Ashley's enormous steamy cunt. I felt bits of plaster and broken two-by-sixes rain down on my exposed skin, of which there was very little while Ashley held me in such an intimate way against her colossal pussy. Fuck, her cunt is simply gigantic! I wondered if I could fit all the way inside Ashley's prodigious, luscious fuck cave. I couldn't even complain if that were to happen, as I got the sense that Ashley was doing her best to protect me from the destruction that was raining all around.


I felt and heard a few more grunts of consternation, muffled in the velvety prison of flesh formed by Ashley's humungous cunt and hand. After another moment or two, Ashley sighed deeply and seemed to relax a bit. I felt some of the pressure of her hand ease, and I realized at once that she had managed to return to a face-up, laying down position, thankfully without bringing any harm to me, except a couple off minor scrapes from falling debris. I also noticed that she had stopped cumming. Not only that, but the giantess Ashley had stopped growing for the moment as well. Interesting… Ashley slowly raised her hand and light flooded my world for the first time since I was trapped between her outrageously thick ass cheeks. I raised my head to meet Ashley's gaze, squinting as my eyes adjusted to the brightness. Through the immense fleshy canyon of her mammoth breasts, Ashley's eyes darted up and down my figure. The giantess breathed another heavy sigh and relaxed again as she quickly determined that I appeared to be unharmed.


Oh my… GOD! Jeff… are you alright? Wha-what… I grew again Jeff! Ooohh…” Ashley groaned as she surveyed the wreckage of the house around her. Her head was bent up against the 8-foot ceiling at what must have been an uncomfortable angle. The ceiling above her head was a mess, though largely intact. The center of the room was a different story however. As she grew, Ashley's impossibly voluptuous breasts, hips, and ass had outpaced the rest of her gargantuan body in girth. On her knees, Ashley had filled out the room, width and height, and when she shuffled over onto her back, the giantess had simply shredded away the ceiling with her casual movements. I could see another bedroom and part of a living room on the floor above through a ragged open hole which had to be about ten feet in diameter. A couple of chairs and a desk had been swallowed by the carnage and lay in smashed heaps of fabric and hardware all around us. I gulped. Ashley hadn't even tried to do this. What was I thinking letting her grow again?! I suddenly felt sickened by my hasty, lust-driven decision to sex this burgeoning goddess, arousing her, and inflating her into a larger and larger threat. But still… as reckless as it seemed, the thought slowly floated across my mind that this control I held over Ashley… this key to her seemingly limitless power… it was the only card I had to play. Could I really do that to her though? Could I make the decision to push Ashley ever further into godhood?


Ashley returned her gaze to meet me, her charming little lover from the night before, nestled safely in the lush, monstrously-oversized bloom of her goddess-like cunt. I gazed around the ruined home in fascination, and eventually rested my eyes back on my gigantic lover. My expression was thoughtful, and surprisingly calm compared to that of Ashley who seemed to be on the verge of an anxiety attack. “Oh my god…” The colossal amazon breathed in incredulity. “I think… I think it stopped. I think I stopped growing… Oh Jeff… Thank goodness you're okay! What am I…” Ashley raised her huge hand to her face, studying it quickly as though it would somehow reveal a tidy explanation for her sudden and dramatic transformation. Ashley's voice cracked with uncertainty and apprehension, “Wha-what am I going to do?”


This was it. The moment had come for me to make a decision. I shivered in excitement. The choice was just too obvious. Ashley was simply too easy to resist, too much fun to control…


I grinned salaciously and leaned my hand hard into Ashley's clit. She gasped in astonishment, in outrage, in uncontrollable arousal… I snickered imperiously in defiance of the giantess' all-encompassing size and strength. “You're going to do what I tell you, slut…” I sneered. I grabbed Ashley's clit like an oversized saddle horn and slowly, agonizingly pulled myself deeper into her titanic cunt, using my knees to part her engorged pussy lips as I went.


Jeff… Ooooohhh… Nooo… Jeff wait…” Ashley groaned, her voice dropping low, and betraying her inexhaustible well of passion. She clapped her hand down on my ass, and for a moment I thought she was going to grab me and pull me away. I narrowed my eyes at the giantess and fixed her with a wilting, dominating stare. Ashley paused for one long moment, and I could hear and feel her massive, powerful heart pounding away in her mighty chest. Ashley shivered, and then with a submissive whimper, she grabbed her sequoia-like inner thigh and squeezed the huge erogenous slab of flesh as her gargantuan cunt surged around me, dripping with her wet, hot passion. Oh my god...She was ready to cum again. Ashley's gonna cum again!


I dragged my entire lower body into Ashley's writhing, muscular fuck cave, grunting dramatically with the considerable effort. “OOOooohhh Jeff… I… I'm gonna…” Ashley cried. She jerked her humungous legs together, sandwiching me in her pussy while the temperature around me skyrocketed.


I grabbed on to Ashley's cantaloupe-sized fuck knob with both hands, and with all my strength, pulled myself another few inches deeper into Ashley's tortuously-overstimulated cunt. It sucked me in accommodatingly and I felt my feet get swept up and into a pussy that was nearly the size of a couch. Ashley's passionate mutterings were cut short by a huge, agonized gasp. I growled menacingly over the giantess' halfhearted protests, “You're not going to do anything till I say so. You naughty slut… growing through the ceiling, wrecking the house… And now trying to cum without permission…” I narrowed my gaze at Ashley, and she rolled her eyes, and fluttered her eyelids, not daring to look back. Ashley's powerful cunt muscles sucked me inwards again. Her immense, hardened clit was nudging up against the bottom of my throat now, and I greedily kicked my legs forward and reclined the lower half of my bod into the yawning depths of Ashley's titanic cunt. She groaned long and low, her voice dripping with barely-contained ecstasy.


I'm gonna… UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGHHH…” Ashley's eyes bolted open and her back arched. She was gasping and panting in arousal, and I thought her giant, swollen heart was going to explode.


I started rocking and squirming from side to side, kicking my legs lightly around Ashley's colossal, spacious vaginal barrel. My lower body was the equivalent of an enormous, erect cock. Something the size of which Ashley was going to need at her current stature. This will do, for now... I seriously doubted that it would be enough to satisfy her before long. I clenched my jaw, feeling my own dick wobble on the verge of exploding into Ashley's mighty loins. I grunted as loudly as I could, “You're going to what? Say it, you huge, overgrown slut!”


OOOOooooooOOOooohhh… JEFF I'M GONNA- HHHUUURRRRNNNGHHH…”


Just as my prostate swelled up and my hips began to buck within the steamy, wondrous confines of Ashley's gargantuan cunt I whispered, “You're gonna cum…”


Ashley's hot, heavy fuck cream surged all around me. She screamed to high heaven as she sucked my puny body into herself with a hot wet slurp. My cry of surprise was cut short as my head disappeared beneath the gorgeous, waxed folds of Ashley's colossal, overpowering womanhood.


OOOOHHHHH FFUUUUUUCKK… JEFF… HOLD ON… UNNNNNGGH… I'M CUMMING- HHHNNNNGGGHH…”