- Text Size +

Please, Jeff… make me cum again…”


Ashley held me by the torso with both large, trembling hands. I was positioned standing up between her colossal thighs, each more than double the girth of my own body. Right in front of me, Ashley's huge, waiting pussy quivered hungrily. I could see an ominous trickle of womanly lubricant gathering into a growing, fragrant fuck puddle on the horny amazon's bedroom floor. Ashley's face was twisted with passionate consternation. She clearly wanted me inside her, fucking her for all I was worth, but she also wanted me to first acquiesce to her titanic needs. As much as I wanted to be a part of that, I was terrified she might grow again. “Fuck my giant pussy, Jeff… make me cum like you did before, please!” Ashley begged. She grabbed her massive, bulging inner thighs, and I staggered forward a little as she freed me. Ashley bit her lip and squirmed, scooting her whole body forward about a foot. Those huge, engorged cunt lips barged into my knees and I was sent stumbling backwards a couple of steps. Ashley giggled foolishly, seeing me flounder between her legs. “Hahaha… Oooohhh...” Her laughter was quickly cut off by a deep, unabashed moan. I dropped down, suddenly fearful that Ashley might not appreciate how dangerous this could be for me.


Ashley must have sensed my hesitation because she furrowed her eyebrows and pouted her thick, juicy lips. “Come on, man, get in there!” she whined plaintively. “Don't you want to get a piece of this?”Ashley plugged her gargantuan cunt with fingers from both hands. She groaned passionately and slowly, sensually parted the huge, luscious folds of her monstrous fuck cave. I whimpered quietly under the sweet baritone chorus of Ashley's arousal. Cowering in the shadow of her humungous pussy made me feel smaller than I'd ever felt before. Ashley's smooth, pale vulva bulged outrageously outwards to frame the obscenely-distended bloom of her wet, purple cunt lips. Little streams of fuck nectar pooled and dripped down from the indents Ashley's fingers made where she shakily pried open the terrifying slabs of massive glistening labia. They way she was holding it, Ashley's overgrown womanhood gaped at least a foot in diameter- a menacing cavern, beckoning me to enter its slick, hot darkness. Oh god, she can swallow my head in her cunt if she feels like it!


Ooooohhh… Jeff… I waxed my…. UUUuuunnngh… I waxed my pussy for you…” Ashley's eyes rolled up and she slammed them shut as she began grabbing and tugging on the angry purple folds of cunt flesh. “Huuuhhh… I'm so huge… I'm gigantic, Jeff… Please… I want to cum again… I want to feel so HHHUUUuuuge… URNGH…” Ashley grunted savagely to emphasize her point. I had to give her credit… she was catching on fast. “MMMmmmmm, don't you like it? Don't you… y-OOooo… Ohhhh… Don't you want to fuck me like this? Jeff… Unnnggh… W-what… WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?”


Ashley squirmed under the mounting waves of lust and arousal. The large ruined bed buckled and splintered into rubble as Ashley leaned more of her immense weight on it. It was looking like she was getting so wound up that she was loosing her immediate grip of reality. Shit… I was going to have snap her out of it, or at least get her under control before she brought the house down with me inside! At the same time, I was increasingly getting the feeling that as far as sex was concerned, Ashley wasn't going to take no for an answer. Oh boy… I was going to have to give her what she wanted, like pacifying a toddler, except in this scenario I was the toy…. I gulped hard. Hopefully I can still keep a handle on this huge sexy babe.


I cleared my throat, loudly enough for Ashley to hear me over the din of her own lust and open one glassy eye at me. “I don't know what's happening to you, Ashley.” I spoke with as much authority as I could muster while picking myself off the ground. “I like it though. I like you. A lot.” I eyed up the huge quivering pussy. Reclined as she was, Ashley's cunt was too low to the ground to do anything without significant difficulty. I continued, “Let's get one thing straight though...” my voice took on a hard, icy tone that caused Ashley to drop her jaw with a whimper and open both eyes to regard me. “You don't get to decide when to cum…” Ashley's eyes went wide with awe and anticipation. With an evil, derisive grin I sneered, “I decide when you cum, slut…”


Before she could respond, I stuck out my foot and planted it on the top of Ashley's humungous, exposed cunt. Hard. The huge, horny amazon gasped and almost sobbed as my foot found her massive, oversized clit. “Oh my god...” I breathed. “Ashley… your clit is gigantic… It's almost as big as my foot…” I rubbed it roughly up and down under the arch of my foot. Ashley thrashed wildly and moaned like a bitch in heat. Her left thigh jerked violently outwards, smashing her diminutive dresser into kindling. Ashley reached up from her crotch and grabbed my extended leg with her powerful right arm, gripping me firmly, but shakily. Too late to back out now… I have to double down... Again… I swept my eyes angrily down to Ashley's right arm, then back up to meet her desperate, tortured gaze. I stared down my titanic, gorgeous lover with imperious disdain. Ashley trembled for a few seconds under my withering gaze. Then to my astonishment, and great relief, she whimpered obediently and pulled my leg into herself, masturbating her clit with my foot like as I had just done. What a babe… I smiled sadistically, allowing Ashley to feel my dominance for a few moments. Then I scoffed and demanded, “Grab your giant titties. I want to see how big I can make those huge horny nipples...”


Ashley gasped and rolled her eyes dramatically. She released my leg and raised her hands to meet her gargantuan breasts. Ashley squeezed and teased the undersides of her humungous globes, but avoided touching her swollen, overstimulated nipples. “Play with your nipples, Ashley,” I hissed from between her giant, thrashing legs. Ashley bit her thick, sexy lip. She closed her eyes and shook her head in protest. “I said do it...” I leaned my weight into Ashley's throbbing purple fuck knob, stretching the erogenous flesh and sliding it up along her pelvic bone.


OOOooohhh…” Ashley pulled both her elbows back violently and groaned in tortured arousal. She thrust her immense cleavage up towards the ceiling, hanging onto her enormous tits for dear life. Ashley's monstrous bulk then came crashing down and obliterated what little remained of her bed while her elbows punched soccer-ball-sized holes in the floorboards. Blood drained from my face as my body jerked sympathetically with Ashley's passionate gyration. Holy shit! This sexy titan of a woman was even stronger than I had imagined. Ashley's hands groped upwards and she grabbed her angrily puffed-up nipples and began pinching and teasing them. She whimpered like a wounded animal. God, she is so incredible. Logic told me to run, but something in me had other ideas.


Ashley…” I whispered, my voice cracking. The huge horny amazon beneath me flinched. She stopped thrashing about and tensed her trembling body, waiting obediently for me to continue. Good. I cleared my throat. “You're such a horny slut… such a naughty girl...” Ashley sobbed in tortured arousal. She shivered in anticipation, hanging on ever word with growing excitement as I lead her on. “You've ruined your bed… Look what you've done...” I growled harshly. Ashley's upper body jerked left, then right as she attempted to twist around to see the devastation I had just described. I don't think it had occurred to her that she had wrecked the furniture in her room quite by accident. The gorgeous, naked giantess groaned. I could tell Ashley was heartbroken at the loss of her things, but clearly this destruction was really turning her on. The giantess ground her pelvis into the floor as if in satisfaction. Her enormous cunt jerked with delight upon feeling the damage she had caused with her newfound strength. She was getting confident again, and I couldn't risk that. I sighed inwardly. No way around this…


“You've been so bad...” I hissed in contempt. “I think I'm going to have to punish you again, Ashley.” Her beautiful blue eyes locked on mine as I uttered the words she had been dying to hear. “Get on your knees, you big horny slut. I'm going to fuck you from behind until you cum buckets.”