- Text Size +

Ashley held me against her titanic naked body. She gripped me with both of her huge hands. Her beautiful nails dug lightly into my bare torso as she regarded her amazonian size and physique with her eyes open wide and mouth agape. Ashley's powerful heartbeat throbbed rapidly all around me, accelerating perceptibly as the scale of her transformation set in. I gazed up and down her huge, gorgeous body in the with a mix fascination and awe, not to mention a healthy dose of lust and fear. Staying as still as I could, I lay on my side, clutched between Ashley's humongous tits in dread silence. This was the moment I had been hoping to avoid all night. And I had passed out! Now I was at the mercy of this sexy giantess and there was simply no way to predict how she would react. Ashley remained silent as well. An uncontrolled shudder wracked her immense bulk, and I couldn't help but gulp in spite of myself. I couldn't even bring myself to look her in the eyes, not even in the reflection of her mirror. I had played along like nothing was amiss when Ashley began growing. I had bided my time in the hope that I could slip away after she had fallen asleep. I couldn't stop the crimson blush of guilt from spreading across my face. Would this enormous woman blame me for her... situation?

 

At length, Ashley cleared her throat. The harsh sound rang in my ears and I must have flinched because my gigantic captor suddenly glanced at my diminutive body. She loosened her grip and gave me a few quick, comforting strokes across the chest. “Sorry,” Ashley murmured in a quiet, sheepish voice. She took in a big breath. The walls of my sensual, fleshy prison swelled beautifully all around me. Ashley then sighed long and deep. She moved one big hand to grab me securely around the waist, then grasped her bed with the other hand and began propping herself up into a sitting position.

 

Despite the fact that Ashley was now being careful with me, I yelped out in surprise. “Ashley, stop!” The huge naked amazon paused abruptly as she heard me, sending her monstrous tits wobbling a little awkwardly around my face and upper body. “Careful about the… uh...” I stammered. “W-watch out for the ceiling. I-I… don't think you'll… um… fit...”

 

Ashley moved her mouth as if to protest, but nothing came out. I realized at once that she hadn't even though of that. She had a decently high ceiling for a basement suite- maybe 8 feet, but it was painfully obvious that if she sat up on the bed her head would go through it. “Oh… you're right...” she muttered in reply. Carefully, slowly, Ashley transferred her hand from my waist and raised it to the ceiling. Her arm was about half extended at the elbow when she touched it. Ponderously, the newly-proportioned giantess spread her fingers wide and laid her palm flat on the smooth, painted surface. I thought she might try to reposition again, and so out of instinct I turned my body around and threw my arms obligingly around Ashley's mighty torso. I barely made it halfway around her gargantuan, swollen tummy. Something about that must have amused my titanic lover, because a loud, uncontained giggled boomed out all around me. “Hahahah, Oh… Sorry...” Ashley chuckled quietly. “It's just… you have a nice bum...”

 

Ashley then resumed her movement. Constrained as she was in the now-smallish room, the naked amazon pressed up against the ceiling and down on the bed to suspend her weight as she transferred her lower body to the floor. A surprisingly dramatic chorus of squealing timbers resulted, coming from both the bed below and the ceiling above. I clung to Ashley's soft, beefy gut as best I could, and tried not to flinch as my insignificant form was repositioned along with her humungous bulk. A few moments later, amid the squeal of wood and a couple worrying snaps coming from the bed, Ashley's legs were on the floor. She shifted her thick, powerful thighs clumsily since there wasn't enough room between her and the closet mirror to fully extend her mighty legs. With a little difficulty and a low grunt of effort, Ashley was able to sit cross-legged with her back hunched slightly and her cute, dark curls brushing up against the ceiling. I was gently plucked from Ashley's torso by those huge, sensual hands. My giant captor turned me back around to face the mirror. She pulled me up against her, allowing my head to settle between the tops of her gargantuan tits. My legs dangled into the triangular, fleshy prison formed by Ashley's legs and crotch. She was holding my body up, and suspended as I was, I quickly resigned my feet to rest against her massive, clean-shaven vulva. Ashley said nothing, but let out a deep sigh. She stared at her reflection for a few long moments and lightly stroked my legs in an erotic, absent-minded way.

 

After what seemed like an eternity, Ashley spoke up. “Jeff… what you did to me last night...” Ashley's voice rumbled ominously through my pitiful frame. She had her eyes locked on mine, and they burned with deliberate intensity. My body stiffened up and my eyes went wide. Oh my god… I'm fucking toast I shrank away from Ashley's stare. I turned my head, only to meet with a face full of warm, soft cleavage. I clutched at Ashley's enormous bare breast, dreading what would come next. Ashley gave my body another meaningful stroke and continued. “What you did last night...” she sighed, “That was… incredible.” My humungous lover breathed the word with the kind of earnestness that bordered naivety. I was taken aback. I blinked a few times, then craned my neck up to look directly into Ashley's face. She turned down to meet my stare. Ashley's beautiful black locks cascaded down around me, framing her gorgeous, wide face. She was smiling more sweetly and adoringly than ever.

 

I couldn't believe it. I quickly recovered, stroking Ashley's enormous tit with both hands while returning her smile with a rueful grin. My voice cracked as I gushed, “No Ashley, you're incredible.” I cleared my throat, and Ashley giggled again. I was going to have to be careful because, in spite of everything, I was falling in love with this charming, giant lover of mine!

 

Ashley stroked my body again, slowly, erotically. I shivered, and let my head fall back down to the mirror, where I could see her gorgeous, unbelievably-endowed body in all its glory. “Mmmmm…” the massive amazon purred. Ashley spoke again in her rich, sensual voice, “I knew you would be the one… I knew it as soon as I saw your pictures…” Ashley extended her large index finger and raked the nail lightly down my chest and down to my trimmed crotch. “I'm glad you were my first… What you did... that was worth the wait...” Ashley cooed vaguely down at me, as she continued to stroke and prod my body, giving extra attention to my prick which rose quickly and stood at attention.

 

As my enormous lover's breath washed over me I suddenly became aware that I might not be in the clear after all. If Ashley wanted to have sex again… could she possibly grow again? If having sex caused her gigantic body to swell any larger, she would surely bump her head on the ceiling and then realize that I was somehow at least partly responsible for her unprecedented increase in size. She might blame me for making her… whatever she had become. Or worse… Ashley might decide to keep me around and fuck me over and over till she grew right out of the house! Just the thought of that possibility was gut-wrenching… to think that I could become the plaything of a titanic, wildly-growing-out-of-control sex goddess was terrifying… but incredibly exciting and arousing at the same time! Still, as sexy as that sounded, I had to accept the fact that I was in danger by simple virtue of the fact that Ashley had become so powerful that she could hurt me by accident… maybe even crush me! Despite my rising arousal, I realized that I still cared about my own safety enough to try and talk her down if I could.

 

“Ashley...” I began, pausing for a moment to sigh passionately as my monstrously-proportioned lover raked her fingernail under my balls and up my engorged shaft. “Ahhh… Ashley… Let's talk about this. You're a… a g-giantess! We need to… to get help f-for you...” I gulped as I realized how ridiculous that sounded.

 

Ashley hunched her shoulders a little more, leaning forward and down. She flexed her massive biceps around me and tensed her pecs at the same time. I was pressed and squeezed gently, but intensely into the erotic warmth of her humungous breasts. I jerked in response, sending my foot accidentally into Ashley's huge, exposed labia. God, it was gigantic! “Mmmmm…” my amazonian captor let out a long, satisfied sigh that rumbled all around me. She leaned down a little further and planted a slow, erotic kiss on the top of my head. “Jeff, listen to me...” Ashley muttered into my skull in that low, sensual voice. As she paused dramatically, she pressed her hand between our naked bodies, cradling my ass from behind, while letting her large index finger poke between my legs to prod my exposed prick again. “I've waited so long for this. So long...” She groaned passionately as my calf thrashed around her cunt lips with my involuntary reactions to her advance. “Ooohhh… I… Mmmpphhhh… I can't think about… about this right now.” Ashley swept her eyes across our reflection as if to demonstrate that this referred to her newly-acquired size and savagely-endowed physique. She transferred her hands to my sides, and gently grasped me by the torso. Ashley lifted my entire body off herself without the slightest indication of effort, and with slow, deliberate motions of her hands and fingers, she spun me around to face her. “Right now… I need you… I need you to think about this...”

 

Ashley pressed my diminutive body into her crotch, gasping with heated arousal as she did so. I stumbled forward as soon as my feet touched the ground, and landed awkwardly against the giantess' vast, yielding torso. My swollen dick slipped effortlessly between the two immense curtains of engorged, purple cunt flesh. “Oooooohhh, Jeff...” Ashley moaned. “Enough teasing…” The gigantic, horny babe pressed her huge hand into my ass and groaned passionately as my cock penetrated her to the hilt. “Unnngghhh… I want you… I want you inside me... Fuck me, Jeff…” Ashley reclined her enormous bulk. Her bed absorbed the initial impact with a loud crash, but as the burly, horny amazon abandoned herself to her arousal, the now-smallish bed reached its limit. The whole right side of the large, sturdy piece of furniture crumbled with a chorus of snapping and shearing timbers. “Fuck me, Jeff...” Ashley moaned loudly. She grunted like an animal, then pulled me out of herself with a heated growl. She held me between her colossal thighs and humungous, throbbing cunt with silent, desperate intensity. Ashley looked me right in the eyes, and I tried for the life of me not to faint under the pressure of her gaze. After a moment, Ashley's eyes softened, with a mix of desperation, almost approaching panic. She bit her large, lovely lip and for a moment, that shy, vulnerable girl I met last night at the bar had all but returned.

 

Make me cum again, Jeff… Please… I need you inside me this time. You've got to make me cum again… Please!!!”