- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The continuation of Shelby's weekend with Mistress Sara.

 

 

Shelby awoke to a dizzying, spinning, terrifying surprise as the cold, stinky, grimy sweat sock she had been kept in overnight was unfurled.

“MMMMMMM!!!” she exclaimed with a high-pitch as she lay within her mistress’s sweat sock.  She was so dizzy from the unfurling that she had no idea which was up, until she was falling from the sock and tumbling down out of it.

Shelby’s bound, naked body landed a bit of a thud on the hardwood floor at the slipper-shod feet of her mistress.  She was 2” in size, and completely immobilized from the athletic tape that Mistress Sara had used to bind her arms and legs.  Her mouth was still sealed shut by liquid bandage.  She squinted her eyes from the bright light as the sharp shock of pain helped wake her up rather rudely. 

A grasping pressure was applied to her ankles, and she was lifted from the floor a slight way before being dropped on the warm faux-wool insole of her giantess’s slipper.  The slipper had a thick pink cotton upper and dark grey rubber sole, its insole lined with well-worn, smelly faux wool. 

Shelby’s eyes began to adjust to the light just in time to see her mistress dressed in a teal blue/green pajama tank top and matching pajama shorts.  Her right foot lifted from the floor, showing its redness from standing.  The giant toes splayed and quickly slid over the tiny girl, laying across Shelby’s naked frame before they tightened around her.

“MMMMMM!!!!” exclaimed the tiny 2” girl as she was scrunched by the ginormous toes.  Her muscles and joints were quite sore and achy from the punishment she endured within her mistress’s cleats from the previous evening, as well as being bound for the entire night.  Her face was completely immersed within the smelly underside of her mistress’s unwashed big toe.

Mistress Sara smiled as she felt the little woman in her toe-grasp compress with ease.  Her slave firmly entrapped, she slid her foot further back into her slipper.  Once her foot was settled in, she released her punishing scrunch on the little slave-girl, and sat back down on the couch.  She crossed her left leg over her right as she took a sip of coffee that she had brewed.

Shelby lay in the darkness of the toe-section of Mistress Sara’s slipper, her face buried in the underside of her mistress’s big toe.  The foot emanated with strong cheesy foot odor, and Shelby was loving it.  She wished to lick the giantess’s foot, to suck on her toes and clean it with her tongue.  She wished to masturbate and cum so hard while sniffing Mistress Sara’s foot, but she remained helplessly bound and restrained, completely at the mercy of the giantess.

The toes occasionally flinched, gently caressing her naked 2” frame as Shelby felt herself becoming addicted to the smell of the foot.  She took long, drawn-out, deep inhales of the very pungent-smelling foot through her nose.

“MMMMM” she moaned quietly as she continued to feel the arousal build within her.

Meanwhile, Mistress Sara continued to drink her coffee and read the social media responses to her post from the previous night.  She had multiple inquiries for movies and videos, but most were saying the same thing – increase her video quality by the use of actual cameras, not smartphones, and then they would see how well her videos would actually be edited and made into a final product.     

As Mistress Sara read, she became slightly annoyed and angry at the comments about the video’s quality.  Subconsciously, her giantess toes squeezed Shelby tightly, crushing her with ease and smothering her out of the blue.

“MMM!!” she grunted in pain as her body compressed within the crushing, constricting, punishing grip administered by the giantess’s toes

The toes compressed tightly around her, scrunching the slave-girl for nearly thirty seconds before releasing her grip and slid her foot out of her slipper slowly.  The heavy toe-tips dragged over Shelby’s bound, vulnerable frame, tickling her nipples hard.  As she lay in the forward toe area of the open-heeled slipper, Shelby turned her head to watch the flesh-colored tower of the giantess’s leg walk away.  She yearned for her mistress to return, to punish her, to squeeze and scrunch her with her toes, to crush her, to step on her.  She wanted to be the lint on her foot.  She wanted to be the toe jam between her toes. 

Shelby lay in a state of total submission to Mistress Sara, waiting for her to return from having poured herself another cup of coffee.  The floor began to shake subtly as the giantess walked back.  A few moments later, in her foggy haze of submission, the shadow of the giantess’s toes descended upon her once again, and she was immersed once more within the toe-crevice.  Unable to smile from the liquid bandage over her mouth, Shelby was happy to be back where she belonged – beneath Mistress Sara’s toes.

The weight of the toes gently lay upon her small, naked frame.  Her face was once more smothered by the big toe, and the second toe lay over her breasts and abdomen, warming her nipples which remained hard.  She longed for sexual release.  The more she was made to smell the giant woman’s pheromones, the more aroused she was.  Having spent an entire night wrapped up in Mistress Sara’s sweat sock, unable to masturbate, Shelby was incredibly horny.

Mistress Sara continued to respond to comments, requests and inquiries from her social media and video clips she had posted last night.  She scrunched her toes upon Shelby, gently caressing her naked form.  The giant, wrinkly friction ridges tickled her body with extreme eroticism.  The gentle motion of the smelly, clammy flesh rubbing across her breasts was nearly enough to send her into an orgasmic frenzy.  Her face was rolled against the underside of Mistress Sara’s big toe, keeping her smothered most of the time, but allowing for just a few moments to inhale and exhale periodically.  The tiny girl’s heart was racing and her body quivering.  Her hands clenched tightly in fists while still bound tightly to her clammy body.

“MMMM…MMM…” she moaned sporadically.

Mistress Sara could sense Shelby was enjoying the gentle play she was administering with her toes.  Knowing what would send her shrunken submissive over the edge, she slowly slid her foot back just enough to let her toe-tips lay upon her foot-toy.

Shelby exclaimed with restrained excitement as the friction ridges on the underside of the giant toes tickled her flesh, titillating her nipples.  Mistress Sara felt the warm, excited exhales against her big toe, and slowly began to rake her toe-tips over Shelby by retracting her toes at their knuckles, and then extended them back over Shelby’s bound form.

“MMMMM!!!  MMMMMMM!!!!” Shelby moaned with enthusiasm as her little titties were rubbed by the giantess’s second toe.

Back and forth, back and forth, Mistress Sara masterfully maneuvered her toes to tease Shelby’s body…a move that she had used to bring countless bound men and women in her shoes to orgasm with.

“MMMMMMMMM!!!!!” Shelby exclaimed, feeling the sensation within her breasts become too much to control.  Her body tensed as she exhaled.  Her muscles tightened tremendously as she felt the release from her womanhood.

 

“MMMMMMMMMMMM!!”

Mistress Sara could feel her shrunken slave buck and undulate beneath her toe tips.  Despite Shelby being in the throes of an orgasm, the giantess continued to rub her body with her toe-tips, prolonging the release of the climax.

“MMMMMM!!  MMMMMM!!!! MMMMMM!!!!!!”

Shelby’s reddened face tensed as the second release began almost instantly after the end of the first climax.  Mistress Sara’s toes continued to rub and tease her breasts.  Her face pressed against the underside of the giantess’s big toe for several seconds, and the toes stopped their teasing. 

Mistress Sara smiled as she felt Shelby’s body quivering, leaving her toes to rest upon the naked girl’s restrained frame.  Several seconds later, after Shelby was huffing and puffing against her toe, she slid her foot back in, trapping Shelby once again in her smelly toe-crevice.

Shelby lay in an erotic euphoria.  Her body was caressed by the underside of the clammy toes as if they were hugging her in post-coital release.  She wished to kiss the toes that had just fucked her hard…twice.  If she could smile, her face would have had a grin from ear-to-ear.  She closed her eyes as she continued to smell the giantess’s foot in the darkness of the confining toes.

---

Shelby was shocked awake by the giant toes squeezing her once more, smothering her with ease.  Tightly encased within the toe’s grip, the foot dragged her out from the slipper.  She fell to the hardwood floor of Mistress Sara’s living room as the giant foot slipped back into the slipper.  She squinted as her eyes took a few moments to adjust once again to the world out from beneath Mistress Sara’s feet.

A pair of giant fingers pinched her small two-inch body and lifted her at a dizzying pace from the floor.  Shelby blinked rapidly to help her eyes focus on the beautiful, large face of her punishing mistress who smiled at her.  She then lay Shelby down on the top of her right leg and holding her in place with her right hand, used her left index finger to scrape off the liquid bandage.  The little girl was thankful to have the ability to move her mouth, and she hoped she’d be allowed to use it to serve the beautiful giantess in some capacity.

Shelby squeaked as she was rolled over, and Mistress Sara proceeded to unbind the athletic tape from around her little body.  A few moments later, Shelby was free of all restraints, but dangled upside down in the giantess’s grip.  Shelby watched as she was lowered to the hardwood floor, and dropped from a short distance.

“Slave,” Mistress Sara said, leaning forward to address the shrunken woman, “I want my feet licked clean before we have to leave for the game in a bit.”

Shelby scrambled to get on all fours, answering, “Y-Y-YES, MISTRESS!!”

The giantess slipped her feet out from her slippers, and Shelby crawled towards the large right one when the stinging, burning sensation of the shrink collar engaged, causing her to cry out in pain as she was enlarged to 12”. 

“That will help you use your time more wisely,” Mistress Sara said, putting the remote down on the couch next to her, and resuming her interactions on social media.

Shelby regrouped after a moment, and then crawled out to face the giantess, lowering her face to the toes on the right foot.  Without hesitation, she stuck her tongue out between the big and second toes, running it between the acrid-tasting flesh and cleaning her toe jam.  The taste was definitely pungent and off-putting, but Shelby knew her place was at Mistress Sara’s feet.  She licked again and again between the large toes, dragging her tongue across the nail beds of the toes to make sure the sexy blue nail polish was as shiny as possible.  She even used her pretty, long blond hair to help shine them as well, unaware that Mistress Sara had been recording her diligent efforts.

Shelby continued to drag her tongue across the top of the large size 9 foot, licking from the outside across to the ball of Mistress Sara’s foot, slowly making her way up the foot until she was licking from ankle bone to ankle bone.  She then dragged her tongue back down the foot, over the big toe, onto the hardwood floor, across a few paces, and up to Mistress Sara’s left foot, where she proceeded to lick out and clean between the beautiful giantess’s toes, consuming any lint, dirt, grime, and toe jam.

As she continued to try to prove her dedication to serving her mistress, Shelby once again gave the painted nailbeds lots of attention, lapping at them with her tongue persistently, and then shining them with her long hair.

Mistress Sara continued to record her shrunken little slave who knelt before her, worshipping her feet by licking them clean.  It made her feel special, and appreciated.  Most slaves seemed to focus on what they can get out of an experience with Mistress Sara.  Shelby, and one other male slave named Cameron, seemed to be the only ones who legitimately loved to serve her, to put her on a pedestal.  Though she knew Shelby certainly enjoyed being beneath her feet, she sensed Shelby would actually be content to spend every waking moment in service to her.

As Shelby once again began to lick across her foot, Mistress Sara began to play and tease herself, having been turned on by the little woman’s foot worship.  Shelby heard the giantess’s breathing pattern changed to a deeper, slower-pace rhythm.  She smiled as she applied her tongue to the giantess’s foot again, dragging it over the sweaty, dirt-laden skin in an attempt to clean her mistress’s feet.  Feeling adventurous, the shrunken slave began to drag her tongue up Mistress Sara’s ankle, applying several worshipful-laps, and then continued to slowly drag her tongue up the giantess’s calf muscles.  She felt the prickles of the giantess’s leg stubble against her taste buds. 

The shrunken woman got to her feet, licking the giantess-mistress’ leg.  Mistress Sara stopped recording and set her phone down before standing up.  Shelby stepped back as the beautiful blonde-haired giantess looked at her with lust.  Shelby gulped as she watched Mistress Sara reach for her by her hair.

Shelby cried out in pain, straining and grasping at the giantess’ hand that was full of her long blonde hair.  Mistress Sara proceeded to drag the 1’ tall girl by her hair down the stairwell of her house, causing Shelby’s feet to bounce off the carpeted steps as she tried to keep up.  The shrunken girl continued to wince in pain while clawing at the strong hand that held her hair as Mistress Sara took her into her home gym and dungeon.

“HERE!” Mistress Sara said as she approached her workout bench, forcing Shelby to lie on her back.

The giantess dragged Shelby further up to the edge of the bench and finally let her go.  The little woman lifted her head and flared her hair out from underneath her as she watched her giantess-mistress remove her pajama’s tank-top and shorts, revealing her shaved womanhood.

“NOW PUT THAT TONGUE TO WORK!” said Mistress Sara with authority as she straddled the bench.

Shelby’s eye widened at the sight of the outer lips approaching her face quickly.  She gripped the padding of the workout bench tightly as Mistress Sara’s shaven pussy lowered upon her face.  As the giantess’ labia slid over her face, Shelby trembled and quivered with anticipation and excitement as she was immersed in Mistress Sara’s strong-smelling snatch.  She was in complete darkness as she began to snake her tongue against the warm, moist flesh.  She had to hold her breath due to the lack of air, but she worked her tongue as hard as she could against her mistress’ clitoris.

Mistress Sara cooed, oooh’d, and ahhh’d as the little girl beneath her pussy licked at her insides.  She grinded her crotch heavily upon Shelby’s face, and the little girl took it like a true submissive.  The taste was pungent and acrid of sweaty feminine odor, but it was purely Mistress Sara that Shelby was licking.  The giantess’s hips gyrated with controlling ease upon her face, turning her head slightly this way and that. 

“Mmmmm,” Mistress Sara moaned as she rode Shelby’s face. 

The giantess-mistress began to grope her breasts and bit her lower lip as she felt herself build.  She sighed with erotic breath as she looked down past her own breasts while grinding hard upon Shelby’s skull, occasionally seeing the scrunched, moistened face of her shrunken slave. 

Shelby was licking and sucking as much as she could when she felt two large pairs of fingers pinch her breasts hard.

“HMMMMMMM!!!” she yelled with excitement against Mistress Sara’s clitoris.

“OOOHHH!!” the giantess exclaimed from the feeling of her slave’s exclamation.  “Let’s do that again!” she said, pinching Shelby’s little breasts once again between her index fingers and thumbs.

“MMMMM!!!!” the muffled cry of the shrunken woman underneath Mistress Sara’s crotch cried.  This time, though, Mistress Sara not only pinched, but she pulled and twisted them, too, causing further cries and screams that vibrated against her clit.

“OOOOOOHHH!!” Mistress Sara said, winded from the excitement that was building.  Keeping the shrunken girl’s breasts tightly pinched and pulled, Mistress Sara began to rapidly grind her pussy on Shelby’s face, taking full advantage of her shrunken slave’s muffled cries that vibrated against her clit.

“HRRRRGGGHH!!  HRRGGGHHHH!!  HRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!”

Mistress Sara threw her head back as she tightly closed her legs together.  She let go of Shelby’s breasts and placed her hands palms-down on her slave’s hips as she arched her back.  She stiffened her legs so that they were straight off the ground.  Shelby’s little entrapped skull and upper body bore the entire weight of the giantess as she climaxed mightily.

“HHHHRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!  HRRRRRGGGHHHH!!  OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!”

The giantess’s tense body trembled in release.  The climax cascaded down upon Shelby’s face, flooding her nose and mouth with tasty sex juice that the shrunken, smothered slave sucked in and consumed as much of as possible.  Mistress Sara put her legs back down and began to hop directly upon Shelby’s face, allowing the little slave only brief moments of air as she was smashed repeatedly in the face by the giantess’s pussy.

“HRRGH!” exclaimed Mistress Sara as her labia lifted from Shelby’s face.

 

“MMPFF!” Shelby cried as the giantess moaned in pleasure and quickly stood back up, only to rapidly lower herself down upon Shelby’s face at an unfathomable speed.

 

“MMPPF!!”

 

“MMPPF!!”

With each succeeding plop or hop administered by Mistress Sara, Shelby responded with a muffled squeak or cry of pain.  After a dozen or so hops on Shelby’s face, Mistress Sara, whose heart was racing, remained seated on Shelby’s face and tightened her vaginal muscles around the shrunken slave’s face as she arched her back and brought her legs together once again.

“HHRRGGGHHHHHHH!!” she exclaimed as she experienced yet another release.

“MMMPPPP!!!  MMMMPPP!!  MMMMMMPPPPP!!!” Shelby exclaimed as she was overwhelmed by the sex juice that washed over her face.  She swallowed as much of the giantess’s release as possible before Mistress Sara stood up, catching her breath. 

Shelby lay on the workout bench, her chest heaving as well as she wiped her face.  Her hair was saturated from Mistress Sara’s cum.  She licked her lips of the goodness left by her giantess-mistress.  But the giantess-mistress was not done.

Mistress Sara returned to straddle the workout bench, but this time, facing reverse.

“NO NO NO!! MMMPPPFFF!!!” exclaimed Shelby as the giantess lowered her derriere upon her little head, her face being made to press against Mistress Sara’s puckered anal sphincter.  The smell was foul of poo, sweat, and body odor.

“MMMPPPFFF! MMMPPPFFF!!” Shelby said while Mistress Sara laughed. 

Shelby’s legs kicked and arms flailed, trying to lift the giant ass off of her face.

“NUH-UH-UH,” said Mistress Sara as she grabbed Shelby’s little arms, and forced them underneath Shelby behind her back.  Having restrained her slave, she then pinched and pulled on Shelby’s breasts, causing the little 1’ tall girl to squirm.

“MMMMPPPPP!!!”

“Oh, whatever.  Kiss my ass, you little shrunken slut,” Mistress Sara said.  She lifted herself off of Shelby’s face for a brief moment, allowing her to get a full lung of fresh-air before settling back down for some more torturous fun. 

Shelby began to kiss and lick the warm, smelly anal flesh and sphincter while her breasts were being played with by the giantess.  Mistress Sara loved to play with slaves like this.  Sitting on their face and controlling their breathing was so empowering and dominating.  She was still quite aroused from her orgasms, and gently grinded some more upon Shelby’s face with her ass, making the little woman squirm and squeak some more.

 

“MMMMPPPF!!!”

Mistress Sara burst out laughing from Shelby’s reaction.  She then let go of the abused breast and placed her hands on Shelby’s naked frame, slowly sliding her fingers up the shrunken girls’ torso.  She slipped her index fingers in between Shelby’s thighs, and then began to gently tease and pet her pussy.

“MMMMMMMPPPPP!!” exclaimed Shelby with excitement, still being smothered by the giantess’s ass-cheeks.

“Shhhh…let me have my way with you,” Mistress Sara said with a voice dripping in seduction. 

She could feel the little girl’s breathing against the inside of her cheeks and ass hole.  She could also feel just how moist and wet Shelby’s little pussy was, and began to lightly tap against it with her finger.

 

“MMPP!!”

 

“MMMMPPPP!!”

The giantess smiled, chuckling to herself as she increased the cadence of her finger slapping playfully against Shelby’s labia.  The shrunken girl bent her legs at her knees, splaying them to their sides at 60-degree angles while her mistress played with her. 

“Someone likes this,” Mistress Sara said as she continued to tap her slave’s pussy.  “But what’s it really like in here?”

Shelby squeaked some more in erotic excitement against the giantess’s ass as she felt Mistress Sara’s pinky finger gently insert between her lips.  The fingertip was massive to her womanhood, and began to get uncomfortable quickly.

“MMMMMMPPPP!!!!!” she cried out from beneath the two large cheeks that covered her face. 

She closed her legs in an attempt to get the large finger out, and Mistress Sara, being able to translate the body language, removed her finger, and resumed rubbing and tapping Shelby’s labia.  Almost instantly, the shrunken slave’s muffled cries went from high-pitched to a more sensual, erotic moaning.

“Cum for me, slave,” Mistress Sara instructed Shelby.

The little woman continued to moan in pleasure as Mistress Sara continued to rub and tap her pussy.  With her other hand, she returned to giving Shelby’s pert little breasts some additional attention, too, licking her index finger and gently rubbing Shelby’s nipples, which elicited some very excited squeaks and chirps from the submissive.

Shelby was in a world of erotic, sensual pleasure.  She was no longer repulsed by the smell of Mistress Sara’s ass.  In fact, she was now in love with it and how it tasted.  In between her exclamations of excitement, she adamantly licked the giantess’s sphincter.  With everything else that her mistress was doing to her, Shelby’s build-up could no longer be contained.

“MMMMMMMPPPPP!!!!  MMMMMMPPPP!!!!  MMMMMMPPPPP!!!!”

Mistress Sara watched as the tiny girl’s body tensed and pulsed with release.  She felt the frothy juices expel from Shelby’s womanhood against her fingertip.  Smiling, the giantess pulled her finger from between Shelby’s legs and sucked off the juice from her finger.  She then chuckled to herself as she began to tease Shelby’s body with her fingernails, which made her flinch as she was in an incredibly sensitive state.  Content with having rewarded her little slave girl, she stood up.

Shelby slipped her arms out from underneath her back and wiped her nose and face as she breathed heavily.

“Thank you, Mistress,” she said, winded from the release.

Mistress Sara smiled down at her.

“C’mon, it’s time to go to the ball field.  You have a very tough day and evening ahead of you.  Tonight, after the games, I’m taking you to Master Garth’s house, where I will be assisting him punishing his wife and my husband.  I am going to tag-team with him on you, though.  I need you to be completely open-minded and willing to submit to everything that he does to you.  I promise you, he’ll use protection,” Mistress Sara said, talking to her slave as if she were almost a regular person.

Shelby sat up on the workout bench, and then fell to her knees.  She stared at her naked mistress’s feet.

“Mistress…I…I’ve never been with a man before.  At least, not like that.  I’m…not sure about that,” Shelby said, confessing her virginity.

Mistress Sara, recognizing Shelby’s vulnerable and reluctant mindset, got on her knees as well, and caressed the underside of her chin to raise her face up to look her in the eye.

“I will make sure, then, that we use a safe word, then, and that he will not penetrate you.  Alright?” Mistress Sara said in a compassionate and caring tone.

Shelby shook her head, smiling subtly.

“Mistress Sara…when…when the time is right…I would…I wouldn’t mind losing my virginity to you, somehow,” said the submissive.

Mistress Sara smiled a smile that reflected love for her slave girl.

“My dear, when the time is right for me to penetrate you and own your sex, we’ll both know,” Mistress Sara replied.

Leaning forward, the giantess opened her mouth, bringing Shelby’s shit-smelling face up to her mouth, and forced her tongue deep into her slave’s mouth.  Shelby didn’t fight or resist.  She let her mistress kiss her passionately for several seconds, the giantess’s tongue dominating their tongue wrestling.  When the kiss was over, Mistress Sara smiled at her one-foot-tall submissive.

“Get ready for hell,” said the giantess.