- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first part of a long weekend between Shelby & Mistress Sara.

Shelby sat anxiously on her futon watching the clock.  It was getting close to when Mistress Sara was to arrive to collect her for the weekend.  She wore a pink tank top with short khaki shorts. 

Having conducted nearly a dozen sessions together in the past eight months, Mistress Sara had approached her with a special request - Shelby would get to endure a grueling weekend-long softball tournament while being very small and kept in Mistress Sara’s cleats.  Mistress Sara wanted to film Shelby’s suffering and branch out to making videos, so the whole experience was at no cost to Shelby, plus, Shelby would get free copies of the videos. With the chemistry Mistress Sara and Shelby shared, Shelby couldn’t wait to be owned.

It was late Friday evening, and Mistress Sara would stop by and collect Shelby after her first game that evening.  She would be used as a foot massager, foot cleaner, and cleat cleaner for not only Mistress Sara, but her teammates as well, as she was on a co-ed team of fellow lifestyle GTS-BDSMers who also had slaves and subs that they kept and that there was no judgement ever.

There was a knock at the door, and Shelby sprang up and hurriedly ran to it, peeking through the peephole to confirm her mistress had arrived.  Upon opening the door, Shelby stepped back, allowing Mistress Sara to walk in.  Sara smiled as she walked in, wearing a black ball cap with her hair sticking out the back in a ponytail, a grey and yellow t-shirt with plenty of sweat rings around her neck and under arms, black athletic shorts, black knee-high socks that were her lucky softball socks, and her feet were adorned with black and white Adidas cleats that were very dirty. 

“Hello, slave,” Sara said as she walked into the condo, set her duffle bag on the futon, and took a seat.  Shelby closed and locked the door behind her mistress, and then proceeded to get on her hands and knees before her mistress.  The cleats that adorned Mistress Sara’s feet were black and white Adidas cleats.  The front half of the leather cleats were black, and covered in dirt.  The tongue and back half of the shoes were white leather, and the tri-stripe on the sides were also white.  The cleats were almost 6 years old, and covered in dirt.

“Are you ready for your weekend as my personal foot-slave?” asked Mistress Sara.  “You’re still alright to spend now through Sunday evening with me?”

Shelby looked up at her mistress and answered.

“Y-yes, Mistress Sara.  I can actually go to Monday night, if you’d like!!” she said with enthusiasm and a smile. 

Mistress Sara returned the smile and proceeded to remove the black leather collar from her duffle bag.  She leaned forward and secured the collar around her pet. 

“We’ll see about that.  By Sunday morning, you may be begging to be set free,” Mistress Sara said as she sat back on the futon.

“I hope I am, mistress, but just keep me under your foot, please!” Shelby said with such bubbly excitement. 

“Safeword?” asked Mistress Sara as she smiled at her sub.

“’Comet’, please, Mistress,” Shelby answered as she tried to regain her composure and return to her submissive mindset.

“Do a good enough job, and this could become your permanent place.  You wouldn’t mind being my on-demand foot slave, would you?” she asked her sub.

Shelby’s eyes lit up as she shook her head.

“OH Mistress!! There’s nothing I want more!!” she exclaimed with excitement.

“We’ll see how you handle the next few days,” Mistress Sara said.

“Mistress, may I clean your cleats?” she asked as she lowered her head and hovered her face just above them jumping right into her submissive mode.  She could smell the strong, foul, corny foot odor encased within the shoes as she stared at her mistress’s footwear.  She gulped in anticipation, feeling her mouth salivate.

“Lick,” Mistress Sara said as she leaned forward.  She watched the short, pretty girl apply her tongue rapidly to the dirty, well-worn cleat.  Shelby savored the flavor of the dirt and shoe-leather as her taste buds soaked up the dirt. 

The pretty petite blonde-haired girl snaked her tongue around the side, to the top, to the inside of the shoe’s dirty, well-worn leather.  Mistress Sara had taken a seat on the couch, and played on her phone while the slave-girl cleaned her cleats. 

Shelby was completely enamored with being owned by Mistress Sara.  It made her feel alive, and aroused, to serve her.  The slave-girl’s tongue turned the dirt into mud, and Shelby would lick, and then passionately kiss the shoe, sucking off the mud and grime into her mouth. 

Meanwhile, Mistress Sara decided to take some video of Shelby licking her cleats with her phone.

“I could do this for hours, Mistress,” she said in between worshipful kisses and licks.

“Did I ask for your commentary?” asked Mistress Sara as she leaned forward to address her slave.  Shelby couldn’t have spoken out of turn at a better time.

“No, Mistress,” answered Shelby as she continued to lick the left cleat clean.

“As soon as you finish cleaning my cleats, I will have to punish you for speaking out of turn,” Mistress Sara said as she sat back and played on her phone.

“Yes, Mistress,” Shelby said, acknowledging her wrongdoing.  She felt excited to get punished.  Shelby placed her hands beneath the cleats’ toe and heel, lifting Mistress Sara’s left foot up.  She looked hungrily at the still-dirty cleat, and proceeded to suck on the toe of the shoe for a moment, lapping her tongue all around it.  She the tilted the cleat’s sole up, stuck her tongue out, and dragged her tongue up the gritty, dirty hard plastic of the well-worn, dirt-and-grass-stained sole.  Her tongue was blackened from the lick, and she repeated her shoe cleaning once more. Mistress Sara continued to record as her slave-girl cleaned her shoe.

A minute later, the slave set Mistress Sara’s shoe-clad foot back on the floor and proceeded to grovel at the right cleat.  She lavished worshipful, admiring licks upon kisses on Sara’s cleat for several minutes, and willing slurped up and sucked off the muddy dirt that her saliva created.  After several more minutes of shoe-worship, Shelby focused on licking the cleat’s sole clean.  Her face was somewhat dirtied by her worship, which made Sara chuckle with amusement.

Of all of Mistress Sara’s “pets”, Shelby was probably the most eager-to-please female slave in her collection.  And she didn’t mind.  After all, Shelby was young and attractive, and made Mistress Sara feel very powerful as she gave herself to Sara’s desires no matter what size, it seemed.

Shelby finished licking the sole of the right cleat and set it back down on the floor, kissing the leather uppers of both shoes several times before sitting back on her knees.  She kept her head down and her eyes averted in submission as Mistress Sara ended that recording.

“I’m ready for my punishment, Mistress Sara,” she said with a look of great anticipation.

Mistress Sara started another recording on her phone as she picked up the remote for Shelby’s collar.

“You will not enjoy tonight’s punishment, my slave,” said Mistress Sara as she kept her phone’s camera on Shelby’s dirty, but beautiful face.  “I have not washed these socks for weeks, and I have played many games in the hot, humid weather we’re having.  I’ve even been wearing these socks to work out during the day, too, in preparation for this weekend.”

Shelby winced as the familiar pain in her neck began to reduce her size.  She grasped at her neck while she shrunk smaller and smaller.  Her clothes, though, did not, and she slipped her arms out of her tank top straps.  Several seconds later, Shelby was kneeling on the warm crotch of her underwear.

Mistress Sara was enormous to her in size.  Shelby stood up as Mistress Sara leaned over and wrapped her right hand around her naked frame, lifting her up to chest-height and keeping her phone’s camera on her. 

“HRRGH!” grunted the little girl in the giantess’s grasp.  Shelby’s head was barely visible in Mistress Sara’s massive fist.  The giantess smiled down at the small slave in her hands as she crossed her right leg over her left.  She held Shelby close to the still-dirty white and black cleat.  A moment later, she paused her video and set her phone down to use her left hand to pull the shoe-strings loose.  The tiny girl watched with anticipation as the cleat was made to slide off of the heel, a distinguishing darkness that represented the sweat-concentration produced by the giantess’s foot was clearly visible.  Within a split-second, the waves of heat and odor wafted up to Shelby, and she felt her head spin with dizziness.

“PHEW!!  Those reek!” Mistress Sara exclaimed as she picked up her phone to resume her video.  She slid her cleat the rest of the way off of her foot and held it in her left hand, the opening of the shoe visible in the phone’s camera.  She brought Shelby over to the shoe’s opening and dropped her in. 

The little 3” girl landed on her back in the squishy, stinky insole.  She set her hands down to sit up for a moment, and the warm, grimy sweat pooled up around them.  The odor was such a strong cheesy and foul-odor blend that it made her feel queasy.

“Lay down, little slave-girl.  You’re going to soak in my foot-sweat,” Mistress Sara said as she lowered her cleat to the floor.  Shelby felt very exposed as she noticed the giantess still holding the phone, recording her.

Shelby was so overcome by the powerful foot odor that her stomach churned mightily.  Mistress Sara reached down and scooted her slave-girl up further into her cleat to lay beneath her arch.  The cheesy smell of Mistress Sara’s foot sat heavily in the humid, tepid shoe.  Shelby noticed the wear and tear within the shoe as black lint balls lined the sides and strings hung from the leather upper and shoe tongue.  She coughed as the light from above disappeared.  The little girl came back to her senses as the thick sweaty, moist cotton-clad foot began to slide over her slowly.

“MMPPPFFF!!” she exclaimed as Mistress Sara’s massive sweat-soaked size 9 foot slid up her naked frame with ease.  The cotton-clad foot was quite warm and saturated.  It rubbed against her body slowly, sending tickling tingles of pleasure and some pain up throughout.  The giantess’s toes rubbed the sock over her face, which she kept upright as the sweat from Mistress Sara’s sock was ingrained into her skin.  Sweat dribbled lightly out of the cotton fabric.  The massive footpad slid over Shelby’s stomach and chest, embedding her more and more into the insole.  Shelby turned her head to her right some in order to keep her mouth and nose clear to breathe.  As the giantess’s foot slid further over her body, she was immersed in warm, foul foot sweat and odor.  Then the oppressive weight bore down upon her naked, tingling 3” frame.  Through it all, she had an expression of extreme contentment and happiness upon her face.

“HHRRGGHGGLGLE!” choked Shelby as the weight of her mistress’s foot pressed her into the spongy, sweat-soaked insole, causing it to pool around her three-inch body.  Having turned her head completely to her right, the sweat seeped into her open mouth, causing her to gag and choke.  It tasted horrid and disgusting.  It stung her taste buds due to the high salt and ammonia content.  But she felt it a privilege to drink Mistress Sara’s disgusting foot filth.

As her foot settled in to the cleat, the giantess smiled as she could feel her sub beneath her arch, squirming occasionally.  She leaned forward and pulled on each transversal of the shoe strings to ensure maximum restriction for Shelby as she recorded, and then proceeded to tie her shoe very tightly.  The tiny girl was completely immobilized, pressed between the two soft, somewhat forgiving, and horribly smelling surfaces of the shoe’s insole and Mistress Sara’s sock-clad foot. 

“HHHRRGGHHH!!” she cried in the darkness due to the immense weight increasing upon her as Mistress Sara ended her video and sat back, crossing her left leg upon her. 

The smell was so intense and erotic.  Shelby was quite turned on, and proceeded to open her mouth once more to take a drink of the warm foot sweat that was pooled around her.  She choked and gagged some more as she swallowed the tepid, salty-sweat.  The temperature within the shoe prison was rapidly rising, as well.

Shelby could detect Mistress Sara’s heartbeat through the cotton of the sock, though it was faint.  It was quite intimate to the little woman to be allowed to smell her Mistress’s feet, drink her foot sweat, and to be allowed to listen to her Mistress’s heartbeat.  She felt her skin becoming clammy with sweat in response to the rising temperatures. 

Mistress Sara remained seated on the futon, playing with her phone.  She had had a long week at work with other clients, mostly male, and was happy to be able to punish Shelby by putting her in her shoe. 

The thought of bringing Shelby home to live with her as her personal foot-slave was quite tempting.  She had been contemplating asking another slave – Cameron – the same question, but she already kept her husband permanently shrunk, having snipped his collar one evening, entrapping him to perpetual shrunken servitude.  The more she dwelled on the idea, the more she was liking it.  After all, she knew Shelby was mature enough to make the decision on her own. 

Meanwhile, Shelby continued to inhale the foul goodness that permeated the tight, confining space.  She was becoming more and more aroused as she inhaled Mistress Sara’s foot odor.  She wanted so badly to lick the giantess’s feet and to suck on her socks and toes.  She truly wanted to be Mistress Sara’s foot girl. 

Despite the pressing weight upon her frame, Shelby proceeded to slide her right hand down between her legs.  As she struggled and strained to breathe, she managed to get her index and middle fingers in her labium and began to massage herself, sighing in pleasure.  She felt herself build quickly as she remained trapped within the giantess’s shoe prison.

Mistress Sara’s phone dinged with a text message from a fellow dom named Garth.  He owned his own IT company, and was very rich.  He, too, embraced the GTS-BDSM space by enslaving his wife, Maura.  Mistress Sara’s own husband had worked for him for quite some time, too, until it was discovered that Maura and Sean had had an affair.

Garth: <Hey, what you got going on tomorrow night?>

Sara: <I’m training a prospective permanent addition to my personal collection; she’s suffering in my cleat as we speak>

Garth:  <the one’s you wore tonight to the game?!?! Brutal!>

Sara: <It’s the only way she’ll learn her place J>

Garth: <so, Maura was acting up after the game, struggling to clean my cleats and feet, and I was wondering if you’d like to help punish her tomorrow evening after the games.  You can stay the night, too.  But if you’re too busy, I understand>

Sara: <I’m in!  I’ll stay the night, but you also have to promise me to help me punish my sub with some tag-team action on her first before we concentrate on Maura.>

Garth: <Deal!  See you then!>

Mistress Sara smiled as she felt Shelby squirming some more beneath her.  She set her phone on the couch next to her.  She felt Shelby squirming in a rhythmic fashion, as something was rubbing subtly against her sock-clad sole.  Curious what her slave-girl was doing, she leaned forward and untied her shoe, and then pulled her foot up and out. 

Shelby was blinded by the light that flooded in, and used her left arm to cover her eyes, but had left her right hand in her pussy.  The hot, humid air lessened significantly, and she was able to breathe uninhibited.

“Nuh uh uh, little foot girl,” said Mistress Sara.  “This is a punishment.  You don’t get to play with yourself!” exclaimed the giantess with authority.  Shelby pulled her hand from her labia as the pain created by the collar flooded her body.  She felt herself getting bigger, and Sara set the remote down after making her slave 5” in size.

“Now, you lay with your hands above your head in a hands-up position.  ‘Yes, Mistress’?” she instructed.

“Y-y-yes, Mistress,” Shelby answered, winded and completely aroused.  Now that she was five inches in size, her head lay in the indention made by Sara’s footpad with her hands above, that, her arms bent at the elbows.  Mistress Sara picked up the cleat and proceeded to pull the shoe strings loose to ensure her sock-clad foot would fit with the larger-sized girl in it.

“You enjoying the smell of my nasty sweat sock?” she asked, observing Shelby’s reddened body.

“Y-y-yes, Mistress,” Shelby answered as she wanted to so badly masturbate and bring herself to orgasm.  She knew, though, that this would be worth it.  She felt the shoe get set on the floor and once again Sara’s cotton-clad toes lowered in, darkening the prison. 

She felt their sweaty, moistened cotton strands press down upon her leg, which she turned at her hips to accommodate the increasing pressure.  As the sweaty cotton was slowly dragged up her body, Shelby bit her lip in excited arousal.  Mistress Sara’s foot was about to send her over the edge as it slid up her naked body, rubbing her nipples as the toes glided with ease past them. 

The weightier footpad, though, practically steam rolled the little girl, the weight of which came to a rest upon Shelby’s head and upper shoulders.  Her arms were pinned at a 90-degree angle out to her sides, her hands clutching desperately into the sweat-soaked cotton fabric.

“HRRRRGH!” Shelby moaned, grimacing in pain from the weight of her Mistress’s foot upon her.  The giantess’s foot settled, her heel sealing her in, and the giantess leaned forward to once again tighten her shoe strings.

“HHRRGH!” Shelby cried as she felt the weight increase.  The odor was even thicker in the toe section of the giantess’s cleat.  She didn’t think that it was possible, but it was.  Her face was turned to her right completely, facing towards the ball of her mistress’s foot.  She grimaced in discomfort.  Being larger in size meant that it was significantly tighter confines within her mistress’s incredibly smelly shoe.

Now that she had made her slave girl five-inches in size, Mistress Sara chose to stand up.

“GRRHHMMPPPF!!” cried Shelby as the weight that crushed upon her was massively increased.  Mistress Sara smiled as she shifted her weight completely upon Shelby, practically flattening her within her shoe, as she continued to tighten her shoe strings.  The sweat puddled around the little girl who was now encased within the giantess’s cleat, and she once again choked, coughed, and gagged on the foul, sweaty contents as Mistress Sara slowly and methodically crushed her while tightening the shoe strings slowly.

After a minute, she tied her shoe as tight as she possibly could.  Once complete, she sat down and picked up the collar’s remote.  Looking at the decimal space after 5, she slid it up to .5, and pushed the button.

Shelby was already incredibly strained within her mistress’s cleat, and felt the pain of the collar ignite once more for only a moment.  She felt herself get slightly larger beneath the giantess’s sock-clad foot.  The space was so tight for Shelby that she felt the sweat compress from Sara’s sock and trickle down her face into her eyes and mouth, choking her and stinging her eyes in the process.

“HRRGHH!!  HRRGGHH!!!!  HHRRRGHHH!!” Shelby continued to groan and strain after the size differential had stopped.  She labored for every breath she could, unaware that her mistress was about to make things even more difficult for her.

Indeed, Mistress Sara heard her shoe’s leather creak a little after making Shelby a half-inch larger.  Not content that Shelby was miserable enough, she slid the dial with the “5” up to “6”, and pushed the button once again.

“AAAAHHHHHHRRRRRGGHHH!!” cried Shelby as she was made larger once more.  The pain from her neck emanated through her entire body, which ached in agony beneath the giantess’s foot.  But things were only going to get worse from here.  Mistress Sara stood up.

“HHHRHGHGHGGG!!” Shelby yelled, and fell into silence as all the air in her body was crushed out.  She was seeing stars, and her body was nearly numb from being crushed.

Sara could hear Shelby’s cries from within her shoe very faintly.  She knew her foot girl was suffering incredibly within her hot, sweaty cleat.  She remained standing on the little girl within her cleat for almost a solid minute before she returned her left foot to the floor and lifted her right foot slightly to allow Shelby a chance to breathe some.

“GASP! <COUGH COUGH> GASP! <COUGH> GASP! <COUGH> GASP! <COUGH COUGH>” Shelby was sucking in the hot, humid, tepid, foul-foot odor for air as fast as she could while choking down more of Mistress Sara’s foot sweat.  Her arms remained trapped up by her head, and her crotch was incredibly moist.  The conditions within the shoe were getting hotter and hotter the more she remained inside.

The giantess’s foot then lowered back to the floor, and Mistress Sara took a seat upon the futon, crossing her left leg once more, as she picked up her phone, and resumed her blogging about her domination of little slaves. 

Mistress Sara took a deep-breath before enabling her social-media live-stream to her audience.

“Hello all my subs and those who wish you were my subs!  I’m Mistress Sara, and I’m broadcasting to you live to give you a little sample of what one of my most favorite slaves is suffering through.”

Mistress Sara turned her phone and leaned forward, focusing the camera on her cleat-clad shoe.  She flexed her foot a few times to elicit some audible response from her slave-girl.

“<FLEX> GRRRGHH!!...<FLEX> GRRRGHH!!”

“That’s right, my subs, the sound you’re hearing is one of my favorite foot-slaves being baptized in my foot-sweat after a pair of softball games tonight.  She’s about 6” in size in there, so the space is very tight and cramped and these cleats are about 6 years old, so you can imagine the smelly hell she’s going through.  This, too, could be you!”

Mistress Sara kept the camera on her cleat as she continued.

“I also wanted to take this opportunity to announce a couple of new features coming to my website!!  I’m now going to be taking video requests, as well as producing clips which will be available for purchase and download.  Look for the links and submit your requests and payments.  To honor the occasion, I’m going to post 3 videos I took about 20 minutes ago of me and my slave-girl cleaning my cleats before she ended up in them, and will make them available to purchase at half-price for just $10 each!  And don’t forget, if you’re in the area, or even if you’re just passing through, and want to submit yourself to me, fill out the contact form with your application fee, and I’ll be in touch!”

Sara sat back bringing the camera to point to her. 

“That’s all for now, my little footlings!  Remember, sign up for my email updates!”

Mistress Sara ended her broadcast.  She spent the next thirty minutes doing some on-the-fly video edits to Shelby’s shoe-licking clip, her shrinking clip, and then her entrapment within her cleat clip.

Within the very tight, restrictive confines of the giantess’s sweat-soaked, hot, humid cleat, Shelby was near the end of her rope. She was very limited with lung capacity, and the temperature, combined with the oppressively erotic foot odor, were about all she could take.  But this was where she wanted to be.  She wanted to be crushed and owned like this. 

“HRRGH!” she grunted randomly in pain as she felt dizzy and overheated.  She was so tightly compressed beneath Mistress Sara’s massive foot that as she faced to her right, her left half of her face was almost completely covered by the sweaty, stinky cotton-clad foot flesh, and the right of her face was almost completely immersed in the softball cleat’s insole, leaving a very small space for her nose and some of her mouth to suck in any air.

“please…mistress sara…please let...please let me out…it hurts…it hurts so much…”  pleaded the shrunken, suffering little girl within the cleat.  Through the remote, Sara was able to hear Shelby’s pleas, but she disregarded it.  She knew Shelby’s safe word of “comet” would be used if she was serious about the situation.  The giantess smiled as she turned the volume down on the remote, and returned to her blogging.

---

The immense, crushing pressure exuded upon Shelby’s six-inch-tall body began to lessen.  The sounds of the giant shoe strings loosening stirred the shrunken little girl, who had passed out from the horrid conditions of being in Mistress Sara’s cleat.  

After a few moments, the giantess’s heel lifted from the cleat, and in a vacuum-like motion, allowed some much cooler air to flow in.  The cotton-clad foot slid slowly down Shelby’s tiny body, leaving tickling, tingling pleasantries all down her pain-racked body.

<GASP!!>

Shelby gasped as she was able to take an uninhibited breath for the first time in over 30 minutes.

“Wakey wakey, little slave,” said Mistress Sara, who snapped a picture with her phone of the tiny girl’s lower body lying within her shoe’s insole, making sure not to include Shelby’s face, as she would load it up her blog.

Sara watched as the reddened body of her foot-girl slowly moved.

“AAAHH!!  AAAAHHH!!” cried Shelby as she very slowly and painfully straitened her legs and moved her arms, turning her head to the other side as well.  A variety of joints shifted and popped back into place in excruciating pain, causing the shrunken girl to burst into tears.  She slowly curled up on her side.  As she did, Sara noticed the visible, sunken indentation Shelby’s body had made in the insole.

“The next transgression of disobedience like that, slave, will be that exact punishment for an entire day.  Understand?  ‘Yes Mistress’?” instructed the giantess.

“Y-Y-YES!! M-M-MISTRESS!!” Shelby said, crying out in extreme pain.  Everything about the punishment was horrible and miserable, and turned her on in an incredibly erotic way.

Mistress Sara proceeded to lower her shoe and turn it out, dumping the little 6” girl to the floor.  Shelby lay there on her stomach, her eyes blinded by the bright light.  The giantess slipped her shoe back on and tied it once more. 

“You keep this up, slave girl, and I’m not going to have much of a choice but to crush you beneath my cleats, understood?”

Shelby shook her head in compliance.  Her body ached from the extreme crushing, and her skin having soaked in her mistress’s foot sweat.  She lightly sobbed from the pain.

“EXCUSE ME!?!?!” yelled Mistress Sara.  She lifted her left cleat, and placed is harshly upon Shelby, and rolled the little 6” girl onto her back.

“AAAHH!! HRRRGHHGGH!!” exclaimed the tiny waif as Sara’s punishing cleat bore down upon her tiny body.  She strained once again beneath the tremendous weight of her awesome giantess.

“You know, I thought I had taught you better, but apparently not!” Mistress Sara said, her hands on her hips as she stood with her left foot pinning Shelby to the floor.

“HRRGHH!” she continued to strain, her head protruding past the side of the massive size 9.  Sara watched as her slave’s face turned red once again.

“Tonight, you’ll sleep in my sock and shoe.  This one, to be exact,” said the giantess as she crushed down upon the tiny, struggling girl.  She lifted her cleat momentarily from Shelby, who took a quick breath, before she disappeared completely beneath the punishing cleat.

“AAHHH!!!”

<STOMP-CRUSH>

“HRRGHH!”

Shelby was completely immersed within the carpet beneath the slightly elevated hard plastic sole of the cleat that crushed down upon her.  Her body was reacquainted with the extreme pain she had just been able to escape.  Then, the pain in her neck was renewed.

“HHRRRGHH!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!” she screamed as she shrunk from 6” to 2”.

Mistress Sara lifted her cleat from the little girl who lay trying to catch her breath.  Shelby curled up on her side once more, painfully bringing herself into a fetal position.  She heard Mistress Sara rummaging in her duffle bag for a few moments before the giantess pinched her by the ankles and lifted her upside down.

“AAAHHHH!!!” screamed Shelby, her blonde, matted hair hanging down with her arms.  The giantess laid the shrunken woman on her leg, and Shelby watched as Mistress Sara, who had a roll of medical tape in her hand, pulled several inches out and tore it.  She gulped nervously as Mistress Sara reached for her once more.

A few moments later, Shelby lay completely bound around her abdomen, just below her breasts in tape, which also trapped her hands and arms completely too.

“HRRGGH!! HRRGH!!” she said as she strained and groaned.  Mistress Sara simply smiled.

“You brought this upon yourself,” she said.  She took another stretch of the medical tape and bound her legs up at the knees, making it impossible for her to bend her legs. 

After discarding the roll of tape back into her duffle bag, Mistress Sara then produced a small, smoked-glass bottle of liquid bandage.

“Keep your mouth closed,” Mistress Sara instructed.  Shelby lay compliantly as the giantess brushed on some of the liquid bandage over her mouth, sealing it shut within a few moments.

“MMMM!! MMM!!! MMMM!!!!” grunted Shelby through her sealed lips.  Her eyes were wide with surprise as to how well her lips sealed.

“I am going to make you sleep in my sweat sock and cleat all night,” Mistress Sara said.  “In the morning, you’ll go straight to my slipper until I walk to the ball fields.”

Shelby was quite excited to be owned by Mistress Sara like this.  The fact that her mistress was going to use her as her personal foot-slave for such an extended period of time made her hopeful that she would be allowed to become an on-call, lifestyle foot-girl.

With her left cleat removed, and having pulled her rank, stinky sweat sock from her left foot, Mistress Sara dangled the little 2” girl in her grip upside down.

“MMMMMMMM!!!!  MMMMM!!! MMMMM!!!” exclaimed Shelby as she was held over the opening of the stinky knee-high sock.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!” she cried as she was dropped in.  Landing in the putrid-smelling foot of the sock, she was overcome by the incredibly pungent odor, which at her 2” size, was even more intense than before.

Mistress Sara proceeded to roll her sock around Shelby, completely entrapping her within.  Shelby was dizzied by the rolling action, but remained silent as she took deep inhales of the fresh foot odor within the sock that had been on the giantess’s foot all day. 

Mistress Sara smiled as she heard no complaints from the little girl.  She stuffed the rolled up sock into her cleat, and proceeded to discard her other cleat and sock, and placed them into her softball bag.  Her feet now adorned with Chaco sport sandals, Sara picked up her gear bag, and left.