- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a quick little diddy I wrote up a few weeks ago.

The pain in Shelby’s neck subsided from the collar’s miniaturization.  She lay on the carpet of her studio apartment, 3’ in size, naked.  Towering over her was Mistress Sara, wearing a silky pink nighty, black crotchless panties, and thigh-high fishnets held up by garters.  Shelby was happy to once again be beneath the feet of her mistress.  For the past few days, it was all that she had been able to think about.

Mistress Sara stepped up with her right foot on Shelby’s soft stomach and placed her left foot’s heel on her sternum, burying Shelby’s face beneath the arch of her warm, smelly, reddened foot.

“HHRGH!” grunted the little sub.  Mistress Sara was pleased the little girl’s reaction to being stepped on.  She felt her sub’s small hands clutch at her left foot, and the inhales and exhales from her against the sole of her foot.

“Good girl,” said Mistress Sara.

Shelby had desperately wanted to see and serve her mistress again, and Mistress Sara was happy to oblige.  She was getting so many clients that requested her services on a regular basis that she was contemplating doing some live-stream dominations and movies of her crushing slaves, and felt that this would be a great money-maker.

<SNIIIIFF-SIGH>

<SNIIIIFF-SIGH>

Shelby continued to smell the giantess’s foot that rest on her face, laboring beneath the crushing weight upon her.  She had requested of Mistress Sara a session that focused on a lot of trampling and foot worship at 3’ in size, and Mistress Sara was not going to disappoint. Hearing Shelby’s strained and struggling inhales brought a smile to Mistress Sara’s face. 

“HRRRGHH!” exclaimed Shelby as Sara repositioned her left foot so that it lay on Shelby’s head, forcing it to face her left, and stepped fully upon the little woman’s head and chest.

Shelby was grimacing in pain, loving how her mistress was trampling her with little mercy.  She bent her knees up, kicking them occasionally as she was trying to deal with the punishment.  The foot that pressed down upon her head lifted, and Shelby grunted once more as her mistress shifted her weight completely upon her stomach.

“HHHRRRGHH!” she said as she strained beneath the tremendous weight of the much larger woman.

Mistress Sara gently guided Shelby’s face upward and used her big toe tease her mouth.  Shelby pursed her lips for a moment, kissing it, and then opened her mouth, knowing that she was about to have her oral cavity invaded by the large toe.

“HRRGHMMMMFFF!!”

The fishnet-clad toe was shoved into her mouth, stretching her lips and cheeks as she felt the toenail touch her tonsils.

“GRRGGGHH!” gagged Shelby.  Tears were welling up in her eyes, which were clenched shut.  She proceeded to try to suck on the large toe as she gagged once more.

“GGRRGGGH!”

The giantess slid her big toe from Shelby’s mouth and brought her second and third toes over, which found their way into Shelby’s mouth.  The two toes together were about as wide as the big toe, but it was definitely more forgiving for the little sub.

“GRRGHH!” she gagged once more as she brought her hands up to clench either side of the giantess’s foot as the toes were shoved further down her mouth.

“GGRRRGGHH!!”

“Stay on top of it,” Mistress Sara admonished as she watched her sub suffer while gagging on her two toes.  A moment later, she slid those toes out and slid in the last two toes of her left foot.  Shelby’s little tongue actively licked at them as her cheeks caved in as she sucked.  The giantess admired Shelby’s desire to please her.  She was a pretty sub, one of the prettiest she had, actually.  Sure she was small, but when you’re already shrinking your subs, their normal height wasn’t really an issue. 

<POP!> went Shelby’s mouth as the two toes she had sucked on so strongly were removed from her mouth.  She lay her arms down to her side as Mistress Sara placed her left foot on the floor and stepped with her right foot to the left of her head on the floor.  The giantess proceeded to lower herself upon Shelby’s tanned and toned midsection, causing the little 3’ girl to grunt.

Mistress Sara brought her fishnet-clad feet up to Shelby’s face, and proceeded to place her left foot on the side of Shelby’s face as she tilted the toes of her right foot down.  Her sub opened her mouth once again, welcoming the big toe as Mistress Sara grabbed her wrists and arms in her strong grip, keeping her completely beneath her control.

“GGRRRGH!” gagged Shelby as the big toe filled her mouth with ease.  Mistress Sara enjoyed these more intimate sessions that focused on foot worship.  Shelby proceeded to suck on the large toe, savoring their flavor as her tongue brushed over her friction ridges and strands of fishnet on the underside of the big toe.

“That’s my girl, suck my toe,” Mistress Sara cooed gently as the little 3’ woman sucked fervently upon the toe in her mouth. 

Shelby didn’t care about the taste or the discomfort as it was quite arousing to have her mistress sit on her and make her worship her feet.  As she continued to suck on the big toe, she felt it wasn’t so much that Mistress Sara was making her worship her feet as it was more that she was being allowed to worship Mistress Sara’s feet.

The big toe was pulled from her mouth, and the second and third toes of the right foot were slid in to allow Shelby to suck on their tasty, grimy goodness. 

“MMMM” moaned Shelby as she sucked the toe-tips in her mouth.

Mistress Sara realized that her slave girl was savoring the taste of her toes as she felt the little woman’s tongue tease at the space between the two toe-tips through the tight fishnet weave.  The giantess realized that she could shove her toes in further, and proceeded to do so, causing her slave-girl to gag once more.

“GGHHRGGH!” Shelby said, her face scrunching up as the toes continued to throw her gag-reflex.

Mistress Sara chuckled as she wrapped her arms around her knees, watching the little woman beneath her suck on her toes.  She watched Shelby’s cheeks cave in as the little sub created a vacuum with her mouth as best as she could. A few moments later, she shoved her fourth and pinky-toes into her mouth, allowing her to suck on them for over a minute.

Upon removing her toes from Shelby’s mouth, Mistress Sara proceeded to rest her feet on the little girl’s face, allowing her to sniff her soles some more.  Shelby was in heaven.  Her Mistress was sitting on her, allowing her to smell her feet.  She took deep, long, labored inhales of the giantess’s feet as her nose was placed between the insteps of the giant feet.

<SNIIIIF-SIGH-SNIIIF-SIGH>

With each inhale, Shelby couldn’t help but feel more and more turned on.  Being made to smell the giantess’s feet was incredibly erotic to her.  She never considered herself to be a foot-girl, or into women at all.  But several minutes into her second session with Mistress Sara was becoming quite difficult to resist some carnal instincts.

Mistress Sara slid her right foot over Shelby’s face and splayed her toes over the little girl’s nose to allow her to smell the “goodness” in between. 

<SNIIIIF-SIGH-SNIIIIIF-SIGH>

The giantess slid her foot down slightly, then said,

“Lick…lick between my toes.”

Shelby obeyed instantly, snaking her tongue in between the fishnet weave and the large toes, sampling the sweat, dirt, grime, and lint between each toe.  The taste was quite tingly to her taste buds as she tasted her mistress’s toe-jam. 

After completing her taste-test of the right foot, Shelby was made to taste the toe-crud of the left foot.  She made a slight face of disgust as she continued to worship her giantess mistress’s toes for another few moments.

The heel of the giant size 9 left foot then lowered upon Shelby’s face briefly before hovering.

“Tongue,” ordered Mistress Sara, and Shelby’s tongue stuck-out from between her lips as her mistress made her lick her fishnet-clad foot from heel to big toe.  She watched the giant foot slide down just above her face as her tongue was made to clean her mistress’s foot.  The giantess seemed to pat her tongue with her big and second toes for a moment before repeating the forced foot worship one again.  Shelby swallowed to allow her tongue to get some more saliva, and stuck her tongue out once again, licking the hard skin of the heel, the wrinkly, soft, smelly skin of her arch, the hardened skin of the footpad, and then the toes.

“Again,” instructed Mistress Sara as she dragged her left foot down Shelby’s tongue for a third time.  She was enjoying the intimacy of the moment.  She was always a fan of making someone worship her by licking her feet and sucking on her toes.  As she dragged the tips of her toes over Shelby’s exposed tongue for a few moments, she felt her womanhood warming up nicely. 

The heel of the left foot hovered over Shelby’s mouth once again, and she stuck her tongue out after swallowing to ensure a fresh supply of saliva.  The slave-girl’s tongue was used once again to clean her mistress’s foot from heel to toe.  Once the big toe rest on Shelby’s tongue, she was made to welcome it in her mouth once again.  She found herself sucking fervently upon the large toe.  She tried to keep her jaw as open as possible so as not to bite it and upset her mistress who was watching her with a very content and aroused look of approval. 

“HHRRGRRRGH!” she exclaimed as Mistress Sara shoved the toe in past her toe’s joint, fishnet pulling at the side of her mouth and cheek.

Mistress Sara was feeling very aroused by her slave’s efforts of foot worship and toe sucking.  She teased pulling her big toe from Shelby’s mouth, but then dipped it right back in.

“GRRRGHH!” gagged the little girl once more as tears swelled in her eyes from the tonsil-tickle. The giantess began to force even more of her toe in, causing more gagging.

“GRRRRRRGHHHHHH!” cried Shelby, and she brought her hands up to try to fight against her mistress’s foot.  The giantess grabbed her arms and forced them down to her side once more as she then continued to force Shelby to suck more on the large toe in her mouth.

“GGGRRHHHHGGH!!” Shelby continued to gag, her face and eyes turning red as tears streamed down from them.  She shut her eyes, trying to concentrate on not expelling her stomach as Mistress Sara continued to press her big toe against the back of her throat and roof of her mouth.

The giantess then began to wiggle her giant big toe up and down at the toe-knuckle, which gagged Shelby even further.

“GRRGGHHGHH!!”

The sound of a stymied expulsion of puke emanated from Shelby, making Mistress Sara pull her toe from her mouth, stringing a thick, bubbled concoction of saliva which was rubbed on Shelby’s face as she panted and regained her composure.  The giantess tapped her wet big toe against her sub’s right cheek for a few love-taps before sliding the thick and hardened footpad of her right foot over the little girl’s mouth.

“Kiss,” instructed the giantess, showing a little mercy to her sub.  Shelby puckered her lips and planted sweet, passionate kisses on the underside of Mistress Sara’s foot for nearly twenty seconds as the giantess made various parts of the sole of her fishnet-clad foot available to her little slave.  Once she began to kiss her heel, Mistress Sara said,

“Tongue.”

Shelby found herself licking the sole of the giantess’s right foot from heel to toe repeatedly for the next minute.  The fishnet tickled her taste buds as the warm, wrinkly, stinky foot rubbed her face until the giantess’s toe-tips were tickling her tongue as she brushed them from side to side over the exposed muscle.

Shelby swallowed and was then made to apply one last lick which ended up with her once again sucking on the large big toe.

“GGRRRGGHH!” she gagged as she closed her eyes and sucked hard on the toe.  She felt her mistress slowly slide it up and then allow her to suck it back in several times. 

“GRRHGH!”

Mistress Sara proceed to make her slave girl deep-throat her big toe as she had with the other one, pressing the leading edge of her toenail into the back of Shelby’s throat.

“GGGGGHRRGGGHGH!” 

“Aw, face of pain,” said Mistress Sara, breaking the silence of the gagging moment.  “You’re a good foot-girl,” she said, encouraging her little slave who continued to suck.  She felt Shelby’s little tongue caress the underside of her big toe.

“GRRRGHHH!” was all that Shelby could say in response as tears once more streamed down the side of her face.  Finally, Mistress Sara pulled her big toe from the little girls’ mouth.

Shelby wiped her face as the giantess stood up, straddling her miniaturized body.  She watched as she Mistress Sara unbuckled the garter belts that held up her thigh-high fishnets and removed them.  The giantess then stepped her right foot onto Shelby’s chest with the balled-up fishnets in her hand and leaned over.

“Open your mouth,” instructed the giantess.  Shelby obeyed, and swallowed before opening her mouth to let it get stuffed with the fishnets that had just graced the feet and legs of her mistress. 

“MMMPPPPFFF!!” gagged Shelby as Mistress Sara finished stuffing her mouth full of the sexy lingerie.

“Keep those in there.  I’m going to walk all over you, now,” Mistress Sara said.  She stood upright and readjusted her right foot so step squarely upon Shelby’s breasts, and proceeded to step up and place her left foot on Shelby’s face.

“HHRGHMMPFF!!” cried Shelby as her face was smashed beneath the sole of the giant woman. 

Mistress Sara observed Shelby’s face as it was buried in the sole of her large left foot.  Her toenails were painted with a shiny, metallic blue nail polish.  She lifted her left foot and made Shelby turn her head to face to the left before reapplying her weight upon the 3’ woman’s skull.  She then shifted her weight onto Shelby’s head to allow her to breathe.  Upon hearing the shrunken woman’s inhale, she proceeded to step back on Shelby’s chest.  The miniaturized sub grasped at the large foot that crushed upon her chest.

“HHRRRGH!!” groaned Shelby in discomfort.  Mistress Sara was content to stay standing on her little slave girl for nearly a minute before she stepped off.  She noticed that their time, which had only been scheduled for 30 minutes, was approaching its end. 

Mistress Sara extracted her fishnets from Shelby’s mouth, which were quite saliva-soaked, and tossed them to the side.  She then lifted her right foot, and leaning over, pointed her toes once more to Shelby’s mouth, which opened up and allowed the three middle toes into her mouth.

“MMMRRGGGHHPPF!!” exclaimed the little slave girl as her mouth was stretched quite painfully.  She grasped the giantess’s foot at its sides as Mistress Sara tried to force her toes further into her miniaturized mouth.

“MMMGGHRHRGH!!” Shelby gagged as she was unable to fight off the giantess.  Her eyes were shut in discomfort, and her nose scrunched from the invading toes that were shoved in her mouth.  Being forced to suck on the toes of her mistress was making her quite moist.  The toes then slid from her mouth, and Mistress Sara rested her large right foot onto Shelby’s throat and upper chest, stepping up.

“HHRGHGH-MMPPFF!!” exclaimed the little sub as her mistress’s left foot was once more smothering her face.  She continued to clutch at the foot that was crushing down upon her throat, kicking her legs as she struggled for air. 

Mistress Sara rolled Shelby’s face to its side once again and stepped up on her head while stepping off of the sub’s throat.  She coughed a few times as Mistress Sara picked up the remote for the collar, and proceeded to enlarge Shelby back to her regular size.  She knelt down next to her sub and leaned over, placing a kiss on Shelby’s forehead.

“You made your mistress very happy today, my pet.  You served me well.  You’re realizing your place in all of this…beneath my feet,” said Sara as she brushed her hand along Shelby’s cheek.  The young girl was still coughing some as she was breathing heavy, working to regain her composure.

Mistress Sara smiled as she unbuckled the leather collar from Shelby’s neck.

“I’d like to officially welcome you to my collection.  I’ll send out broadcast texts to my collection, asking if any subs are available to entertain me.  When this happens, there is no charge to you, as I am the one looking to be in control.  The only thing is, though, that there is no safe-word in these scenarios, and you get to endure whatever I dole out to you in pain or pleasure.  It’s not for everyone, but usually my subs will try it at least once.  In order to stay on the list, though, you need to book a session with me at least once every other month.  Shall we talk about when you’d like to do your next session?” asked Mistress Sara.

Shelby’s eyes lit up with great happiness and anticipation.