- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is what happens to tiny guys on CF who act like major jerks. I get my revenge on three young a-holes. You know who you are. This story will eventually cover almost every fetish on CF, but I wanted to give you the beginning now that it's done. Disclaimer- ALL NAMES MENTIONED ARE ALIASES!!!

Themes: shr, cons, nc, sex, love, humil, mouth, vo(o), rau, magic, mm

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Best Served Cold

This is what happens to tiny guys on CF who act like major jerks. I get my revenge on three young a-holes. You know who you are. This story will eventually cover almost every fetish on CF, but I wanted to give you the beginning now that it's done. Disclaimer- ALL NAMES MENTIONED ARE ALIASES!!!

Themes: shr, cons, nc, sex, love, humil, mouth, vo(o), rau, magic, mm

Upon waking in complete darkness my three little piglet- (Perhaps when all is said and done I should wrap them in bacon for a boy, lettuce, and tomato sandwich… but I get ahead of myself)- playthings seem to panic immediately. I hear muffled shouts, followed by semi-relief when they realize they are not alone. This is short lived as they gasp upon the realization that aside from having no idea where they are or how they got there, they are all wonderfully nude. I took great joy in doing that while they were passed out, although it was disappointing not being able to manhandle them, completely humiliating the mouthwatering young men while showing them powerless they are. There would be time for that later.


As I listen to their hushed urgent tones I quickly shake the box, imagining their flailing limbs and nude supple bodies entwining with each other as they try reorienting themselves, only to be battered by each other’s bodies. They shout and squeal, begging to be released from whatever shaking room they have unwittingly found themselves in.


I check my watch. They’ve only been asleep for an hour which still gives me approximately 23 hours still to play with them before the process is complete and my stomach is full of boy meat. Wasting no more time I lift the lid and stare down at their 3 inch long young, bare bodies. They blink up at the sudden light where a ceiling once stood, and as one they fall on their asses. I glare down at them hungrily, a handsome enough man as it was, but at their current height, I am a behemoth of godly physique. My eyes narrow as I study their quivering bodies and my mouth waters. I lick my lips and wait for one to speak.


As expected Chris is the first to his feet. “You-you’re gigantic!”

“No shit, squirt,” I flick him in the chest, sending him toppling over the stretched out legs of the boy behind him. He immediately rises again, his cock suddenly rigid. I look around and see that as the heavy light glistens over my chiseled body, all of their dicks are hard and their heads, tilted upwards, look at me in a mixture of shock, fear, helplessness, and as a result, horniness.


“You have no idea how much I’ve always wished to be a tiny little guy to a giant like you!”


“Oh, but I do!” I glare at him. His legs buckle a bit under my hard stare. He’s a 19 year old jock. He’s gay, like the rest, but the only top in the group. Under his dark emo haircut with long quaffed bangs is a baby face that doesn’t quite match his mouthwateringly supple body. His arms are thick with ropey muscle and his chest forms a perfect wine glass down his pronounced abs. Some short hair covers his legs with a sparse line down his happy trail. Aside from that he is smooth. His ass is bubbly but somehow tight with muscle at the same time. And his succulent feet with perfectly manicured toes are a little bit too small. They’re like a little boy’s feet, mismatched to his body, but giving him an unbelievable cuteness about him. It’s what first attracted me to him. His hands match his toes with the exception of his long slender pointer fingers. Undoubtedly they’d seen their share of tight virgin asses in his Californian home.

His eyes are wide in fear now, only the mid-to-bottoms of which are visible under his thick hair, as sudden recognition leaves him speechless.


It’s Sam’s turn to speak. “You’re… You’re that guy from CF! Raven something! Listen man, I’m- uh- really sorry for…” He attempts to back up but trips over the last boy’s spread out body, rigid in terror. I lean down and put my face close to Sam’s body, resting my chin on the table.


“Not as sorry as you’re going to be.” Sam is instantly terrified. The gravity of the situation has changed his permanent bitch face into a wide-eyed animal looking for a way to escape a hungry predator. The dirty blond twink is twenty years old pale succulent skin. He is completely waxed with the exception of a hint of peach fuzz speckled on his bulbous bubble butt. He has a beautiful hourglass figure, not usually appealing on men, but his skinny body and protruding ribs make it undeniably delicious. His feet look almost as soft as Chris’s, but are undeniably bigger and slightly more mature looking with a birth mark on his right pinky toe. His little pig nose and wrinkled forehead quiver as do his lips atop his pronounced little chin. He’s truly like a little pig, squealing “not by the hair” in complete fright. Illinois must not have much sun as he is paler than my British boy.


PB is a 19 year old auburn haired morsel from the UK. He’s been too afraid to move since I first revealed myself to my little snacks. With messed up reddish hair, multiple freckles, and bushy eyebrows he looks positively delicious. Needless to say I can’t wait to play with and eat them all!


I glance at my watch again. “Look, we’ve got a lot to do and not much time to do it, so I’m just going to explain some things to you before you start screaming and begging and asking. You’ve probably realized by now that your fellow tiny prisoners are also members of Coiledfist. Each of you has a macro fetish, preferring the tiny side of the world. Most importantly, you have all wronged me in similar ways. Basically you’re all dicks with a size fetish, and now you’re living out your deepest fantasies… also you’re now the size of the dicks your personalities symbolized. I guess you could call that irony. I call it justice.” As I talk, I see the quivering legs of the three boys, their bodies shuddering as realization creeps in. My dick is instantly hard, pressing against my tight fitting underwear and pushing painfully into my zipper.


“You little shits will not be getting off on this situation, however. Allow me to introduce my boyfriend.” Out of the back of my underwear I gently pull out the nude, sweaty, young man I have been privileged to call my boyfriend these past few years. “This is my little lover. We met on Coiledfist, fell for each other, and mutually decided it would be a great step in our relationship if I actually… well… owned him like a mini boyfriend fuck toy. I say ‘mutual’, but we hadn’t really had a full rational discussion about it. Anyway, he’s very happy now, as am I. Look, this is all beside the point. It doesn’t matter that unlike most guys on that site, he and I actually had a lot in common: he actually has an intellect, a warm heart, a sense of humor, etc. and wasn’t merely interested in using me for my words to get him off in some quick sessions. All that matters is that this could have been you. Every day I protect my little boy toy from the world. I pleasure him hourly and have him do the same. I fight my urges to swallow him up while I give his entire body blowjobs or suck him off or…” My tongue rolls out and I fight the urge to slather my tongue over my beaming but panting boyfriend, his bubbly ass digging into my palm. “Anyway, what you need to know about him is that aside from getting off on exploring every part of my body, inside and out, he also thoroughly enjoys it when I shrink down boys in my classes or in the neighborhood and gobble them up in front of him.” The three little morsels whimper. “And he never comes more than when I torture them in as gruesome ways as I can think of.”


“And trust me, my babe is very creative!” My tiny lover calls out, finally cooling off after his spa treatment in my crack.


I put him in my front pocket, specially made for him to be snug and comfortable while having a front row seat for everything I do. There is even a little hole so that when he comes… repeatedly… he doesn’t have to sit in it all day. His dick goes through the hole and I either milk him dry, savoring the sweet honey of his tiny cock, or let it dribble down my shirt.


“On to you. While this scenario may have been a dream come true to you, had you not been a dick to me, I will quickly show you the unadulterated nightmare it can be to an arrogant giant who knows you for the scum of the earth you are.” The lads shiver uncontrollably, realizing now that their ultimate fantasy, in real life, was a very uncertain and precariously fragile position. Seeing the buff Chris’s lower lip quiver over his small but muscled body really whets my appetite. The other two, though strangers, cling to each other’s nude form in absolute terror. I can feel the excitement in my little boyfriend’s restless movement by my chest. “Basically what I have done to you, the whole shrinking process, is physically impossible. I’ll give you a very brief science lesson, although it hardly matters as you won’t ever be able to use the information.” My casual conversational tone in the presence of the little teens/young man’s utter fear, especially after hinting at their ultimate torturous fates, makes the whole situation have a surreal tinge to it. I can see them silently praying, through their soft whimpering, that this they will soon wake up in their own beds, full sized, without a hint of their ultimate fetishes and fears being realized.


As I speak I can see their little wide eyes darting as they recall the stories I’ve written, remembering the things I do to tasty youths. And those were just the tiny morsels who never did anything personally upsetting to me! “Logically speaking in order for one to shrink one of two things would have to happen. Their cells/molecules/atoms would have to either shrink or disappear. As matter, like energy, cannot be destroyed, the latter option is not really- well-an option. Now for the second solution, can cells actually shrink? Of course not! True, the organs would shrink with your body and the cells, but what would you use to fuel yourself? Oxygen molecules, proteins, etc. would not be able to be absorbed into your body. The particles would be too big for your tiny cells. And this is all before mentioning square-cube law!” There is a yawn from my pocket. “Sorry boys, that’s enough of a science lesson for today. Because while this is all new and terrifying and exhilarating for you, I don’t really care about your feelings. My little lover and I only care about getting off to your anguish.” I gently pet my boyfriend’s head with one finger.


“This is fucked up, man!” Chris is terrified, but nonetheless manages to stand and shout at me.


I chuckle. “As fucked up as what you little shits did to me?”


“Of course it is,” pipes up Sam. “You’re talking about torturing people! We have futures, and people who love us!”


“I go to the gym every morning.”


“And I study hard,” PB adds. “We have lives, mate! Are you saying our whole lives have been wasted?!”


“Not at all,” I boom down at them, sending them all toppling over one another again, falling flat on their meaty, cute little asses.


“I’m saying that everything you’ve done in your life has just made you all the more adorable and fun for me to play with. Plus, you aren’t people.”


“Just because we’re small doesn’t mean we’re not people now, no matter what we write on CF!” Sam whines.


“No, you were never people. The countless boys I shrink down and toy with before gobbling up… they’re people. They’re delicious young people. I never consider them less than a person. I just happen to be their god. But you three… you were never people. Humans have intellects and emotions. You’re just non-empathetic jerks without a head on your shoulders or a heart in your chests.” The boys are quiet for a moment. This is the first I’ve mentioned eating young men, although they had all been thinking about it since they realized who I was. But nobody had dared say it. It was too horrifying a concept in real life. Maybe it was hot when imagining it or imagining others going through it, but to be shrunken and at the mercy of a hungry giant like myself… it was far more horrifying than sexy.


Finally PB breaks their silence, “even if you think we’re jerks, or sub-human, or whatever. You must be having a go if you think we’re going to accept being reduced to toys!”


“And pets!” Chris adds.


“You’re not pets. I keep only one pet, and he’s in my front pocket. And you’re not toys because I keep my toys around for a few months or so. You, my adorable little morsels, are merely food. You’re three plump sausages ready to be cooked and devoured.”


“So stop whining and just be delicious!” I hear cackling from my front pocket.


When I see that their ultimate fears have been proven- and they know better from my CF personality to think they can talk their way out of being my snacks, lunch, dinner, or breakfast- I decide to provide a little psychological torture before I tell them my true intentions. Luckily my little boyfriend has figured this out and hasn’t asked why I’m going to eat them so soon. The truth of the matter is, my hunger wouldn’t be sated for over 20 hours yet.


As one the tasty teens rise to their still shaking legs and try running, wobbling as they do so. Clearly their fight or flight responses are not up to par, as their sympathetic and parasympathetic systems have hurt rather than helped them. Without wasting any time playing cat and mouse- there would be time for that later if I wished- I scoop the two bottoms and one top up in one hand, squeezing them into each other, and feeling their somehow still very erect cocks poking into my palm. Clearly they couldn’t help but be turned on by my size, beauty, and power as well as their helplessness despite the dire situation. They squeak as the air is rushed out of them while being whisked to my face. Very slowly I lick my lips from one corner to the other and back again. “De-friggin-licious”. I moan. All three young faces cringe and their chins quiver. I couldn’t wait to taste them all individually, slathering their nude smooth bodies and making them come with the strongest, wettest, warmest, softest blow jobs of their life, slurping their cocks and balls, snaking my tongue into their ass cracks, and massaging every inch of supple young skin with my taste buds. Their cream mixed with sweat and tears would be the best marinade in the world. But I had scheduled to do that later on. Each minute was scheduled with the exception of this current hour, which was left blank as I assumed they would still be passed out. Luckily I was quick on my feet.


“Ice cream, soup, cereal, chocolate sauce, apple sauce, jello, or honey babe?” I ask my cute little pet.


“Chocolate pudding!”


Still struggling against each other’s firm muscly or twinky bodies and my strong, rough- though in some areas soft- fingers, the little treats are brought to the refrigerator where I pull out a bowl of creamy chocolate pudding. “I had really made this to eat the high school basketball team with tomorrow night, but you three will be just as flavorful.” Before they can comment I throw the lads into the pudding, head first. They surface, milky chocolate coating their bare scrumptious bodies and dripping from their hair. “Fuck,” I command.


“What?!”


“This pudding was made for an entire team of teenagers. Since it’s just you three I’ll need you to flavor it with more than just your tasty young bodies. I want all of your juices and proteins and musky teen sweat and sex spices. And before you protest,” I cut them off just as they all open their mouths, the chocolate sauce inadvertently entering all of their orifices, “just think about two things. One, you finally live out your dreams of having a three-way in a sexy giant’s food. Two, you can’t even imagine how much worse I could make this if you piss me off more than you already have. Be thankful you’re in something cold.”


With a quick gulp Chris flips PB around and immediately shoves his cock into his tight British hole. PB screams out in pain, but quickly bites his lower lip. Luckily the pudding has served as a perfect lubricant. Sam, taking the cue, pushes PB’s face down, to his own hard dick, fucking the delicious twink from both ends, like the pig roast he would soon become. PB’s head, hair slick with pudding, rises every ten seconds or so to breathe. I dip my spoon in and pull up the chocolate goodness from over Sam’s cock so that PB can suck him off without diving under the surface anymore. He seems grateful, but the sensations of being penetrated at both ends, along with the cold slickness around him and terror/excitement at exhibitionism in front of the beautiful leering giant face and his adorable boyfriend is overwhelming. He pushes Chris’s hand away from jerking him off for fear of coming too quickly. Chris wraps his arm around PB’s bent, smooth, chocolate coated stomach and kisses Sam deeply. Sam’s hands clench the back of Chris’s head as they make out.


All three moan and taste the pudding with each suck. Meanwhile I continue digging the spoon in and gobbling up more and more of the snack around them, now flavored with three mouthwatering young men. As the pudding level lowers Chris exits PB with a wet suction-like sound. He pushes Sam onto his back, raises both succulent feet over his head and digs his muscular dick deep inside the squealing little piggy. PB goes to shove his own long dick down Sam’s throat but I command him to fuck Chris instead. Chris is about to protest, being the only top in the group, but I push the British snack into his virgin hole quickly and painfully before he can say a word. His moan turns to a howl, but I merely push PB’s meaty ass deeper. Soon they have a train going in the middle of my dessert.


In between mouthfuls I command them to change places and lick each other and kiss and suck and etc. “I should have used jelly instead. Then I would have had PB and jelly!” PB is too busy sucking Chris’s dick as Sam rims his chocolate filled hole to respond. There is only a few bites of pudding left as my spoon scrapes the bottom of the glass and all three boys moan, trying their hardest to edge as this is the last fucking of their young lives. My spoon slips under Sam and he squeals in shock when he’s quickly raised, sitting on his knees in a pool of what has become salty sweet and musky pudding. The spoon enters my mouth, hitting his head against the roof of my mouth, and is quickly removed, sans the pudding and the twinky pale morsel.


PB doesn’t seem to understand why Sam has stopped rimming his tasty young hole. When he turns around he’s confused to see just some smudgy chocolate knee prints where his fellow prisoner was just pleasuring him. While he’s facing his own ass I dunk my spoon under Chris’s tasty little meaty feet and pull him up too. A quick gasp alerts PB that his cocksucker has disappeared as well. He looks up just in time to see the tiny jock tipped off the spoon into my waiting mouth. He is petrified, realizing that it’s finally time. I roll the two boys around in my mouth, my tongue dancing over their supple bodies, delicately lapping at their nipples and cocks and abs. I push them into each other, dazing them, and smacking them into my teeth and roof of my mouth. Their dicks dig into my warm, soft, wet tongue as I press their asses against the roof of my mouth, forcing them to hump into my spongey tongue repeatedly. Looking down I see PB frantically sliding down the side of the bowl, trying desperately to escape over the top.

I reposition my expert tongue so that Sam is forced to shove his sore dick back inside of Chris’s throbbing ass. Both lie on my tongue as I force them to fuck. I raise PB to my lips and shove his own dick between my padded lips. As I suck him off my tongue flicks at his cock head, lapping up the chocolate and pre-come. He writhes in ecstasy and I stroke his abs with my fingertip while he tries pushing me away, not wanting to give me the satisfaction of getting three my three morsels off only to serve as a delicious tart lube before swallowing them to their doom. His hips buckle and he thrusts himself in deeper, unable to contain himself. As I force Chris, screaming in pain and ecstasy as his ass his raped by Sam, closer to my lips his wraps his own mouth around PB’s cock. PB is being deep throated by Chris in my mouth as I suck him off too while still tasting the other two teens with my strong pink slithering muscle.

All three come simultaneously. I push PB into my mouth and suck the last of the chocolate and come off of their weakened bodies. The juicy concoction pools in the back of my throat, swirling around the open hole. When I’m sure they’re all watching the liquid vortex I swallow, giving them a taste of what’s soon to be in store for them. I spit their battered, bruised, slimy bodies back into the palm of my hand and place them all on a counter. They pant loudly, lying in a large pile of slimy skin and exhausted young bodies.

“Now to tell you my real plan, while you’re struggling to catch your breath. But don’t get any false hope. You’re absolutely delectable. Tastiest boys I’ve ever had the pleasure of shrinking. So the plan is still to gobble you all up in the end. But revenge is a dish best served cold. And the day is young.