- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is going to be the penultimate chapter. I'm just about done with this story, not necessarily the characters/world/etc but I think it's about time to draw it to a close. Revelations are coming fast and they won't stop coming. Back to the...

 

 

Day 8. Monday evening.

“Kate!” John called, throwing open the front door and striding into the house, “we need to talk.”

“What do you need to talk with Kate about, John?” Gloria was sitting in the living room watching some sitcom on TV.

“Oh, Gloria, uh, just a phone call nothing important. She called me while I was at work and I wanted to know what she wanted. Is she in her room?”

Gloria stretched, raising her arms in the air, causing her shirt to ride up above her midriff to expose her flat, toned stomach. “Kate isn’t here John, she’s out with her friends. But that’s ok, what do you want to say to her?”

“Uh…” John was bewildered by Gloria’s insistence, he had never seen her actually focus on something for more than a few moments. “I need to make a call actually, one sec.” John scurried off to his room before Gloria could question him further.

Looking through his phone, John was looking for something to stall with. Contacts… “Mom.” Oops, he had completely forgotten to call her and check in amidst all the excitement. He pressed the green button and held the phone up to his ear. Dial tone… dial tone… then, “the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service. Please hang up and try again.” What the hell? Why didn’t she tell him she got a new number? Not even a text? Thinking back on things, something was odd in this situation. Could Kate and Emma even shrink him from that great a distance? He also didn’t recall ever actually telling Tatiana where he lived. Plus, as soon as he walked through the door his headache had vanished and he had returned to normal size, that had never happened before.

“Problems, John?” Gloria was standing in the doorway, arms outstretched, blocking the exit.

“Look, Gloria, I know this is going to sound crazy but I don’t think I can go on like this if I don’t tell you. Once again, I know this is going to sound crazy but please hear me out. I think Kate and Emma have some sort of power. They can shrink and grow me whenever they want to. I know, I wouldn’t have believed it either but they keep doing it while I’m trying to live my life and it’s driving me crazy. At first they promised they’d only do it when we were alone but now it’s while I’m at work, miles away, I don’t feel safe being in public knowing that at any second I could be a fraction of an inch tall.” John paused to take a breath. He hadn’t realized how much of a burden this had been on him, it was a relief to unload this information on Gloria, even if she didn’t believe him.

“Well… John, it sounds like your biggest problem is your indecision.” She replied, speaking carefully and thoughtfully.

“Excuse me?” This was not any of the responses John had expected to his story and he was caught off guard.

“The way I see it, if your story is true, you’re trying to live in two worlds here. You can either live your life, keep your awful job, make some money, move back home, and live a content life. Middle America tried and true, you and millions of other people will live and die after a life filled with above average peaks. Or… you could take the unique opportunity you’ve been given here. Choose to submit, and live a unique, wild life, full of experiences only you can could possibly know. You’d be able to live out fantasies beyond your wildest dreams.”

“Gloria… Did you know about your daughter’s powers?” John was horrified by her nonchalance. He took an inadvertent step back, tripping over the bedframe and landing on top of his sheets.

“Of course, ever since they shrank down that unfaithful, manipulative, cheating scum that was my husband. I thought they’d like to keep him as a pet, but his escape attempts just became way too tiresome. I told Kate that it would help Emma grow up big and strong if she got very special protein that only a person had in their body and, well, you know the rest. As for that bully, well, he would’ve turned out to be a scumbag too. I’m proud of the girls, putting him in his place like that, they deserve to be worshipped like the goddesses they are. As for me, I’m not a cruel woman John, but that afternoon… You know exactly which one I’m talking about… That was the most pleasure I’ve ever felt in my life. I’m sure it was good for you too. That could be your life John.” She stood over him, as close as possible without touching. “But you have to choose. I’m not going to force you to do anything John, neither are the girls. If you refuse, you can leave, no consequences. Keeping an unwilling slave is too much headache.”

“I…I…I” John sat speechless, she had known the whole time. She had let Kate and Emma do that to him and pretended to be ignorant. “Why?” The only word he could muster.

“Think about it like a trial period. Women like us, we have to be careful. When an opportunity arises, a whole network of us come together to see if the slave will be a good fit. Whether or not they’re willing or unwilling. How easily they’ll break.” She emphasized the last word, staring John dead in the eye. “But 10 days are nearly up. You’ve had a taste of what we have to offer John. Time to choose.”

“A… a network?”

“Some of us do the duty of isolating the target. Controlling their work, monitoring social activity, removing access to the outside world… friends… family… can you think of anyone like that John?”

“Oh come on, a secret society of women who all have the power to shrink people?”

“You’ve accepted the fact that you can be shrunk pretty easily into your worldview, is that really the deal-breaker for you John? That’s what you find impossible? You’re smarter than that.”

“Bullshit. No way Tatiana did that. She really got a job in the middle of nowhere, monitored me constantly, and even hacked my phone – just because you want to keep me around as a shrunken slave for your kids? What the fuck, Gloria?”

“Oh no, no John, not for Kate and Emma. Sure, they’d get you sometimes, after all it’d be selfish to deny them the pleasure that kind of power brings. But no, you’d be mine John. You’d be mine to serve my every whim, to provide both of us with the ultimate pleasures. And there’s other perks too you know…”

“Believe her John, this is an opportunity too good for you to pass up.” Tatiana had slipped in the house silently and was standing behind Gloria. Even with her dark complexion, John could tell she was blushing.

“Tatiana… how could you? I thought we had a real connection.” John was betrayed, confused, angry, and loathe though it may be, indecisive. It had been just over a week but this was the most alive John had felt in years.

“We did John, we do, we still can… You just have to choose. Give in John, trust your body and your instincts. Or go home, be the mediocre man you had always planned to be.

“This is impossible, you can’t ask me to choose to be your shrunken little toy, don’t you hear how ridiculous that sounds?”

“Maybe he needs another taste before he decides. And before time runs out.” Gloria said to Tatiana, smiling, a barely concealed look of anticipation on her face.

Tatiana bit her lip, “maybe he does.” She slunk up to John, touching his chest with her hand, sliding her body on top of his. He moved his hands around her waist, feeling her slender form underneath her clothes. She started to grind her hips onto him, back and forth right over his crotch, breathing heavily and staring directly into his eyes with a hungry look on her face. Her mouth was slightly parted as the pleasure built up within her. This time the white light came with a relaxing warmth, as if John had been submerged in an infinity pool combined with a hot spring. He never lost consciousness, instead, felt the pressure on him increase as more and more of Tatiana’s weight was distributed over his increasingly small body. His vision returned and he found himself standing in Tatiana’s open palm.

“You’re in for a wild ride kid.” Gloria stood next to Tatiana, pressing the light, white skin of her body into Tatiana’s caramel skin. Her hand found Tatiana’s and John was sandwiched between them. He was pressed into the slightly smaller, softer hand of Tatiana by the colder, drier skin of Gloria. The two locked fingers, trapping John as his world inverted. Gloria had mounted Tatiana and the two were kissing passionately on top of John’s bed. John heard frantic fumbling as the two tore their clothes off while not stopping exploring each other’s mouths with their tongues. John was released and dropped onto his sheets. Above him the two women were creating the goddess with two backs. Tatiana’s head was arched back in pleasure as Gloria kissed and bit her ear. Tatiana had smaller tits than Gloria but the woman handled them like they were priceless treasure. Gloria’s hands twisted and pinched her erect nipples, rubbing her dark areolas and gripping the mounds of flesh tightly. Tatiana let out a husky moan, turning her head to face John. Her eyes were nearly rolled back in pleasure and her mouth hung open as she panted, unable to contain her lust. A thin line of spit fell out of her mouth, vibrating as she made tiny, involuntary movements with her lips, mouthing a silent language of pleasure.

Gloria raised her head, pausing her exploration of Tatiana’s body to address John. “Do it John. Choose. Fuck us. Choose a life worth living. Serve us and this could be your every day. You can reach nirvana with us John. Just give in, submit. Make us your goddesses.” Her voice was an octave deeper, animal-like and hungry for pleasure. She was breathing just as hard as Tatiana, obviously barely restraining herself from going to town on the younger girl.

Tatiana let out another high-pitched, breathy moan. “Do it John, serve us. It feels so fucking good. Let your instincts take over.”

“Choose.” They said in unison.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Nearly done, one more very graphic chapter to go, maybe an epilogue, we'll see. All them loose ends gotta be tied up and all that.