- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It starts coming and it doesn't stop coming, neither does one of our characters ayyyyo. Enjoy y'all.

 

 

“Mom’s secret drawer.”

“Mom’s secret drawer.”

“Mom’s secret drawer.”

The words echoed in John’s head, no matter how hard he tried he couldn’t twist them into some situation that would turn out good for him. The best he could hope for was Gloria finding him – who knew what the fallout from that would be, but at least he would be spared whatever awaited him if she didn’t.

Gloria turned on her bedroom light, increasing the amount of light filtering into John’s wooden cell. “you have got to be fucking kidding me.” He couldn’t help himself but say it out loud. Before him stood what could have been the Guinness Book of World Record’s most intricate collection of dildos. There were your staple vibrators, large black rods (sometimes simple is best), curved sticks with odd rotating ends, dildos with a little nub on the bottom for the ass-centric woman, and, finally, an extraordinary piece. Multicolored, like an artfully blown piece of glass, nubs and bulges and crevices and twisting tips decorated the strange, strange dildo. Ironically, there was a perfectly John-sized wedge complete with handholds and footholds just waiting for him to hide in.

“Fuck it. What are the odds?” John murmured to himself. Down to business, no time, no hesitation. Gloria pulled open the drawer just as John positioned himself comfortably within the folds of the bulbous adult toy.

“Hmm now which to pick, which to pick” Gloria whispered to herself, “as if I didn’t already know. Come on, I bought you for a reason, didn’t I?” As if they shared a single consciousness John knew with 100% certainty that he could read her mind. He also knew with 100% certainty that he was completely, utterly, and universally boned. In every since of the word. After all, you multiply 100% and 100% that’s 10,000% certainty. That’s a very, VERY high certainty.

Bracing himself for a traumatic, if not subconsciously wished for, ordeal, John felt her hand grip the piece, felt himself being raised into the air, felt himself being carried over to the bed, felt the impact as she sat down, and felt a slow motion downward.

Gloria traced the lines of her body with the phallic object. She savored the cold plastic against her skin, stimulating her dark pink nipples and dragging it slowly over each of her magnificent D-cup breasts. Her pale skin was illuminated underneath the gentle dim yellow lamp on her bedside table. John caught scattered glimpses of the scattered bumps lining her lighter ink areolas as he both savored and dreaded the coming storm. He was treated to a ride down past her ribs, hard lines giving the dildo some turbulence as she dragged John down to her navel. Her skin was taught and smooth underneath him. He could almost reach out and touch her. Her legs traveled out like a mountain range in front of him, ending in dainty feet. Everything about her was athletic and perfectly manicured. John felt arousal rising and rationalized it, the whole shrinking situation was out of his control anyway. If this was going to happen, he sure wasn’t going to hate himself for it.

He felt a small dip, looked back, and saw the edge of her flat stomach protruding just slightly above him. The underside of her boobs obscured most of her face, only giving him a view of her mouth and nose between her cleavage. She was biting her lip hard in anticipation, breathing fast and heavy but trying not to make any noise.

He could see where smooth skin became darker, colored by hair follicles that had been shaved or waxed so close to the skin that only someone as close to her as John could have noticed them. He was just being rubbed over her mound now, angling downward. With a small gasp and moan, Gloria pushed the dildo downwards, rubbing her labia and the insides of her thighs with it. John was facing outward but could still feel the intense, burning heat emanating from her. “Oh fuck yeah,” she moaned, her voice husky and full of lust. A smell met John’s nose, something intense, not like anything else in the world. It smelled like Gloria. The musky, strong scent of Gloria that only encouraged the blood to flow down to his now throbbing erection no matter how hard he tried to ignore it.

She tensed and pushed the dildo in. John felt resistance and then a smooth gliding motion, accompanied by a smothered, drawn-out moan from Gloria. She covered her face with a pillow, gasping and panting into it, trying to hide her moans. She pushed deeper, John was well inside her thighs now. He could see her beautifully sculpted legs quiver as she pleasured herself, her toes flexing as she squirmed and lost control. The thickest part was in now and Gloria was working herself into a rhythm. In and out and in and out, each thrust in accompanied by increasingly intense moans and increasingly loud, wet sounds. He was getting closer and closer to the heat, he could see the top of her pussy. The folds stood open, as if welcoming him, with the nub of her clitoris exposed, being rubbed by one of the dildo’s many bumps.

Then, the inevitable. With a muffled shriek of pleasure, Gloria thrust the dildo inside her, all the way to the base. John was immediately drenched in her pussy juices. The heat was almost painful, burning into his very core. Next came the compression. Unlike in his dream, he could breathe, but each breath was a labor with her walls compressing and squeezing his chest as she brought herself closer to orgasm. She twisted the dildo inside her, squeezing her legs together, and John felt like he was going to pop. Now he was facing down, his face being rubbed into the inner walls of her pussy. He couldn’t take it anymore.

Losing his grip, he fell off the dildo, into the mouth of the beast. Gloria was nearly lost in her own pleasure and, considering the many edges and shapes that made up her dildo, didn’t notice a single tiny, shrunken man squirming inside her. She used both hands to thrust it in now, increasing the tempo, her heart was pounding and each exhale consisted of a high-pitched gasping moan. John was buffeted within her, pushed deeper and deeper into her pussy by the unforgiving piece of plastic. He finally reached a safe place, far back inside her body, but the tight pulsing flesh held him in place. He could hear her heart like a beating drum, increasing as she neared climax. He could also feel her breathing. Each time she thrust the dildo into herself she took a deep breath, clenching around John in pure bliss. As she withdrew it, she relaxed, covering John with her juices and squeezing him lightly within the folds of her throbbing pussy.

Suddenly, the squeezing became twice as intense and twice as fast. John nearly had the wind knocked out of him as her pussy gripped him tighter than a hand. Unbeknownst to him, she had started massaging her clit, exponentially increasing her pleasure. Pulse, relax, squeeze, relax, breathe, relax, John felt as if her body were consuming his own for her pleasure. He was nothing but an object lost inside her, causing her body to writhe and twist as she brought herself to the heights of orgasm.

Gloria bit down on a pillow, grasping wildly at her bedsheets, as she came. The dildo had been released and stood buried within her pussy. With her legs quivering and shudders still racking her body she tried to relax. Still, she couldn’t stop involuntarily clenching her pussy, something about this session in particular had been wildly pleasing. John, inside, had been completely doused in cum, nearly choking on the viscous fluid. Yet, the dildo prevented his escape. He had to wait, patient, as Gloria calmed down. The grooved walls of her insides incrementally loosened their grip on his body as her heart rate returned to normal. With a deep moan, she slid the large piece of plastic out of her body. John scrambled to follow it but couldn’t keep up. He was still inside her as she stood up to wash the piece off.

John’s world inverted. The blood rushed to his head as Gloria stood up and he was held upside-down by her tight pussy. Her bare legs moved back and forth below him as she walked towards the bathroom. Inch by inch, John slipped downward, aided by gravity and the motion of her body. Finally he fell free, hitting the carpeted floor hard. Trying to catch his breath, John watched his new goddess walk naked to the bathroom. Her large, perky ass swaying back and forth as she sauntered off. Her skin was perfect, backlit by the lamp. John could see the two dimples right above her ass, and the gentle curve of her back leading around to her two her wonderfully full breasts. She turned to open the door and John noticed her nipples were still erect, like two sensitive, pink buttons against the magnificent curves of her body.

“Mom’s secret drawer” John gasped, not fully in touch with reality. “Jesus, what a fucking drawer huh. Hey, whatever, or whoever, is listening… Bring on the light. I’m done for now.” He collapsed onto the carpet, but his vision faded to black not to white. The last thing he saw was the bottom of Gloria’s foot pass over him as she got dressed. Everything after that was a blur, shades of gray. He sank into blissful unconsciousness.

 

Chapter End Notes:

We got all sorts of psychological issues the characters are dealing with huh? How will they take it out on John? You'll just have to wait and see. As always reviews would be lovely and hope you enjoyed.