- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We're starting to earn that x-rating. I wouldn't typically go explicit so let's see how it plays out. I hope y'all enjoy reading it and, as with every chapter, let me know what should be worked into John's wild ride. Enjoy!

 

 

Kate and Emma returned John to his normal size soon after Gloria went upstairs and fell asleep. They spent the next hour or so just talking. Despite their slightly sadistic tendencies, John couldn’t help but like the girls. They were smart, quick-thinking, and genuinely optimistic despite having eaten their dad basically right under the nose of their inattentive (but caring) mother. However, the night had to come to an end at some point. It was John’s first day of work in the morning.

“Good night Kate, good night Emma. It’s been an adventure already.” He said, heading towards his room.

“Good night John!” Their sleepy voices echoed in unison.

As John got undressed and ready for bed the thought flitted across his mind that he had forgotten to call his mom. Oh well, he decided, he could just call her in the morning. Or after work. Yawning, he crawled under the sheets and closed his eyes.

His eyes opened automatically. There wasn’t any bright light, no pain, but here he was in the kitchen, barely an inch tall. Nobody was around, silence filled the room. Nervous, John started towards Kate’s room. If she shrunk him again in the middle of night he would need to have a serious talk with her. Luckily, her door was cracked open and he slipped between it and the wood frame. The carpet was difficult to walk on at his size and he quickly ran out of breath, moving forward at a snail’s pace.

He reached the foot of her bed. Still no sound, no movement, nothing to betray a human presence in the room besides his own. Realizing the impossibility of actually climbing the bed, John sat down, weighing his options. A shiver ran down his spine and, as if waiting for its cue, the door swung closed. John heard the lock click as if a ghost wanted to prevent him from escaping.

“Kate? Emma? Where are you?” He called out, genuinely uneasy now.

A voice so faint reached his ears that at first, he thought he had imagined it, “choose.” One word, so brief it could have been a stray thought.

“Hello?” He responded, turning in circles in place, trying to identify where the voice came from.

A shadow loomed over him. He looked up at the figure that stood like a skyscraper. She stood so close that he couldn’t see her face. Her feet, enormous boulders to John, were clad in dark purple socks that slid underneath a pair of similarly purple leggings. He followed the cheaply stitched seam up her legs, quickly glancing away from her crotch, and up to a black shirt emblazoned with the words “FINE YOUNG CANNIBALS.”

“This is a dream right? There’s no way this much irony exists in real life.” John thought, or asked, he wasn’t sure if he was actually speaking out loud. The girl bent over, reaching her hand out towards John. He was overcome with a gut-wrenching feeling of dread and tried to dive to the side, but his legs wouldn’t obey his brain. The fingers wrapped around him, almost painfully hot, gripping him more tightly than either of the girls had before.

“Choose.” That was definitely Kate’s voice. John was about to open his mouth when the figure spoke again, “Give in.” Now it was Emma. “Or go home.” Gloria now. John didn’t know how to react. Despite being lifted up, he still couldn’t recognize who was holding him. Suddenly he was falling, the carpet rocketed towards him and he closed his eyes, anticipating the worst. He landed on something hot and sticky. Looking around, he saw rows and rows of sharp teeth lining his prison. Beneath him was the deep red tongue he had been on so briefly before. He could see the lips of whoever’s mouth he was in smiling. Hot breath stuck his shirt to his back as the loud inhaling and exhaling threatened to knock him off his feet and towards the abyss that was the girl’s throat. She was moving now, and stood in front of a mirror. John saw himself, a tiny figure, standing on the tip of this girl’s tongue, looking insignificant. Like food. He was completely at her mercy. It might have been the adrenaline, or the slippery organ beneath him rubbing over his entire body, but he began to get aroused. He watched as the giant tongue wrapped itself around him, tossing him around the mouth like a piece of candy. Popping him up against her cheeks before pushing him to the palette to suck on him. John began to enjoy himself and didn’t notice the light fading. The mouth had closed and no sooner had he been thrown into pitch darkness than he felt himself being sucked backwards.

“No! Wait!” John screamed, but it was useless. Whoever had him in his mouth had swallowed him. As the darkness pulled him down he heard the word “choose” echo all around him.

Gasping, he came to a rough stop, tumbling back onto the carpet. “What the fuck?” He was definitely dreaming. But he didn’t have long to ponder as another foot crashed down, quickly followed by its twin on the other side. This was Emma so the last girl must have been Kate. Strangely, she was wearing the same outfit, the only difference was her body had no curves for the shirt to hug. Without a word, she raised her right foot and hovered it over John. He could see the carpet lint and general tiny debris stuck to it that would be invisible to the naked eye. “Hold on! Wait, wait wait wait!” He called up to Emma, but got no response. Her foot was whiter in places where the skin of her arches stretched as she flexed her toes. The light pink digits wiggled with anticipation as the behemoth foot lowered itself toward him. John felt the cold, rough flesh of her sole press into him, forcing him into the carpet. She wasn’t putting all her weight on him. Instead, she slowly rolled him up against her arch, then the ball of her foot, then finally his head was stuck between her middle toes. They explored his body, scrunching and grabbing him, like some sort of cheap massage. John couldn’t stop himself. He wrapped his arms around the smallest toe he could reach and started licking. It tasted mostly like skin, a little bitter, but really not bad. Approvingly, the toes loosened their grip on him, now playfully moving side to side over his face. Big toe to pinky toe, each stopped in front of his mouth for him to worship. He licked and kissed and sucked, abandoning all reason just to worship these wonderful feet. The feeling came back, he was getting turned on. As if sensing this, the foot lifted and John was left with a sense of disappointment. Emma turned, as if to walk out of the room, and raised her left foot. John made eye contact with Johnny, still taped to her big toe. “Give in.” These were the only words Johnny could manage before the foot slammed into the carpet, grinding back and forth like she was trying to squash a bug.

John ran forward, not knowing what he was going to do, there was no way Johnny could have survived a force like that at his size. However, his feet were getting harder and harder to lift. Looking down, John saw that the carpet had transformed to rubber underneath him, and he was slowly sinking into it.

“Emma, help-” he said, before the rubber rose above his head and blackness consumed him once again.

This time the darkness remained as he gained his senses back, and he could feel 2 very different materials on either side of him. One was like a piece of clothing, slightly rough textured but soft and supportive. The other was a hot, soft piece of skin. He moved his hands as best as he could and felt small bumps on a surface curving away from him. His hands hit a solid mass, stiff to the touch and much larger than any of the previous bumps. It stiffened as he explored it with his hands and, without needing confirmation, he knew it was Gloria’s nipple. He felt slightly ashamed but too turned on to stop. With same manic he put into worshipping Emma’s foot he started licking and kissing every surface he could reach. A deep moan rose from beneath him, traveling through her body. He couldn’t tell whose heartbeat he was hearing but it was like a bass drum pounding directly in his ears, speeding up… faster… faster…

A desperate hand clawed at him, grabbing him unceremoniously and ripping him away from the nipple. He felt a light pressure as he was stuffed somewhere much softer and much, much hotter. He pressed his whole body against her pussy, feeling the stiff bump that was her clit and the nubs of shaven pubic hair rubbing against him. Without warning, he was shoved inside, the tight walls constricting him and quickly covering him with a sticky fluid. He squirmed, trying to orient himself, but this was the wrong move. A titanic moan rumbled above him and the squeezing doubled in intensity. The folds of the walls contorted into awkward positions as he tried to regain control. The moans were increasing in frequency and he was getting soaked as she got even wetter. Eventually he gave up trying to orient himself and threw himself into the task of pleasuring her. John kicked out and rubbed every surface he could reach. She seemed to approve of this and started thrusting into the air, clenching John deep in her pussy as she brought herself to climax. John himself was fully turned on at this point and was willing to do whatever it took to keep this wonderful pleasure going. But, the pattern continued. Before he could even touch himself he felt himself being pushed out of the wonderful, warm hole. But he didn’t fall into her panties, he fell out into space, towards a brilliantly white light in the distance. Craning his neck back, he tried to get a view of his goddess, but there was nothing, only light. This time he didn’t feel pain, nor relief, as he sunk into the light, only a deep, aching desire for more.

 

 Who do you know,

Where will you stay

Big city life

Is not what they say

 

Johnny,

We're sorry,

Won't you come on home

We worry,

Won't you come on

What is wrong in my life

 

John awoke to the song “Johnny Come Home” by the Fine Young Cannibals playing on the radio. Weirded out by the irony, and the memory of his dream, he decided it must have been playing right before he woke up and that’s why he saw the shirt in the dream. As for the sexual nirvana, well… it had been a weird introduction to his new life. If this is how his body decides to respond to finding out he’s at the mercy of two girls with mysterious shrinking powers, who was he to judge? He was, however, definitely going to call home. Maybe calling his mom would return some sense of normalcy to his situation. But, now, off to work…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Smash that review button