- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So the site has deleted this chapter multiple times... I hope this is it. A word of warning, never type directly into the text box it will let you down. I knew this, did it anyway, and paid the price. In any case, as always, please suggest direction for this story. You got an aspect of giantess(es) you want to see? Let me know

 

 

 

 

Tick tock… tick… tock… All John had to judge the time passing was the sound of the clock ticking away on Kate’s wall. He swore that it was getting slower. After all, if the girls had the power to shrink him then maybe they could slow down time too. Dinner had passed much more normally than John would have thought. Who knew Kate and Emma were such good actors. Gloria had quizzed him about how his family was doing, how he liked school, if he was excited to start his new job, all the normal I-haven’t-seen-my-family-in-a-long-time small talk. Gloria was a fantastic cook, not that you would know it by her figure. She had a magnificently round ass that perfectly accentuated the curves of her hips.

Unfortunately, John was becoming far, far too familiar with Gloria’s ass.

Ealier…

“John, you gotta see our rooms!” Kate and Emma had dragged him into Kate’s room immediately after dinner.

“Go easy on him girls!” Gloria called after them, laughing and beginning to gather dishes. Kate pushed you into her room and shut the door, quietly sliding the lock into place.

“All right, I have to ask. How can you girls shrink me?” John said, surveying the bedroom. Kate was clearly embracing her teenage angst. A dark gray bedspread sat against the wall with dozens of posters of obscure alternative bands above it. Her closet door was open, revealing an odd combination of girly clothes and fashionably edgy outfits. She had covered the white carpet with a large black rug, decorated with light gray polka dots.

“We’ve always been able to shrink people, we don’t know how.” Replied Kate, “It’s just what we can do.”

“But have you ever… you know… Besides your dad?” John couldn’t help but ask. The girls looked at each other, their deep red lips curving up into sly smiles. In this moment, John noticed that their eyes weren’t a combination of blue and gray, more like blue with gray flecks. And both of them were staring at him predatorily.

“I-“

“Emma! Shush!”

“But Kate!” the two girls were arguing quietly. John was curious, a little afraid to hear the answer since it seemed like Kate didn’t want him to know something, but curious.

“Fine but it’s your responsibility.” Kate had the final word.

Emma smiled, “just once, John!”

John recoiled a little bit, she was being so nonchalant about this. “Did you… uh..?” He motioned to Emma’s stomach. She put both her hands on her belly, which now protruded slightly thanks to the hearty dinner, and shook it gently, giggling.

“No, silly! That would be too mean.”

While he had been focused on Emma, Kate snuck up on John. She pressed herself into his body. Against his will he could feel her small breasts pushing against his chest. “There was a boy in my class who wouldn’t leave me alone.” She guided John to a sitting position on the floor. Before he could protest, she had hopped into his lap, grinding imperceptibly back and forth against him. Emma took a seat against the bed across from them, her feet rested on Kate’s lap. Kate took John’s hands and placed them on Emma’s feet, John took hold of Emma’s feet, feeling the warmth of her skin through the dirty white sock. “He kept bugging me, following me home, sending me creepy texts. One time, he tried to spread a rumor that I kissed him behind school. Everyone made fun of me for weeks.”

“Rub them!” Emma chimed in, wiggling her toes in John’s hands. Emma had tiny feet and delicate toes, although he could tell they had been stuck in her shoes all day by how damp they were. Without thinking, John began to lightly massage Emma’s feet while Kate kept talking.

“One day he cornered me after school, asking why I wouldn’t give him a chance. He said he was being so nice and giving me so much attention and I was being a b-word. Then he pushed me down. I got so scared and so mad all at once and the next thing I knew he was down at my feet, screaming. So I told him, fine, I’ll put him somewhere where all his attention will be appreciated. But not from me. From Emma. And she loves people paying attention to her feet.” Kate was smiling, proud of the justice she delivered.

John slowly lowered his hands away from Emma’s feet, “so you mean?”

Emma thrust her foot in John’s face, she had taken her sock off without him noticing. “Look!” He stared at the 9 year old girl’s pale foot. Her sole slightly off-white with rough skin, her arches curving up and slightly wrinkled – smooth with small beads of sweat running down them. And her toes… In-between her slender toes was a shape. A tiny person had been taped to the inside her big toe and was frantically rubbing it and licking it with his tiny tongue. “Say hi to Johnny, John! Hey, you guys have the same name!” The girls giggled at that. They boy couldn’t be older than 13, the same age as Kate.

“Keep licking slave, maybe I’ll let you sleep in my sock again if you do a good job.” Kate spat the words out at him coldly, clearing still holding a grudge. Emma giggled as the terrified boy redoubled his efforts, worshipping Emma’s toe. John could faintly smell her foot odor, not unbearable, just a little sweaty, but couldn’t imagine what it was like for Johnny, trapped down there this whole time.

“How long has he been trapped on your foot Emma?” John questioned, fearing the answer.

“A whiiiile,” she stretched out the word playfully, “but Kate says he loves my feet so it’s ok. Especially during PE in school, he loves making sure my feet don’t get so sweaty. I don’t even have to change my socks anymore!”

John was speechless, these two girls had become even more dangerous.

 

“Alright girls, it’s time to get ready for bed. Come on, family stretching then brush your teeth!”

“Family stretching?” John asked.

“Yeah mom thinks that everyone should do 15 minutes of yoga per day to stay healthy” replied Kate. She opened her closet further and pulled out three rubber yoga mats, laying them on the floor.

“Girls, look, I know he deserved to be put in his place but you have to let the kid go. It’s not fair to him to keep him kidnapped like this.” John had to try to reason with them, maybe Kate would be mature enough to realize her mistake.

She frowned, “I thought you’d be proud of us John. But he’s Emma’s slave now. And don’t forget, you’re our slave too while you live here, we just like you more because you’ve been so nice to us.”

“Hey now,” said John, offended, “I’m not your slave and you guys need to be mature and own up to your actions.”

Now Emma was frowning too, “I thought you said he wanted to be our shrunken toy Kate? And I thought you said Johnny did too.”

“Oh he does Em, don’t you worry, he just doesn’t know how lucky he is yet.” Kate giggled and it was like a bolt of white lightning struck John across the eyes. Blinded, he fell on his side, clutching his head. Soon, his senses abandoned him.

 

 

Present

“Ok girls, now move into butterfly stretch, just like this. Good. It’s too bad John wasn’t feeling well, I’m sure if he did yoga with us he’d build up a better immune system.” Gloria stretched her legs wide and lowered her body towards her toes. Underneath her, John groaned as her ass shifted, crushing him beneath the moving fat and muscle. They had been at this for some time now, John had come to see Gloria in a push up position above him. She had changed into a black sports bra and black leggings. Her stomach was smooth and toned, with her abdominal muscles gently outlined by her skin. Her massive tits were barely concealed by the sports bra, which must have been at least a size too small.

Wham she lowered herself down onto the mat, trapping John against her warm skin. Thrashing about, he punched something surprisingly soft yet remarkably firm. Soon, he had wormed his way into a bad position, trapped on all sides by the warm, fleshy masses. John heard a massive drum-like sound. Boom boom… boom boom… boom boom. He realized he must be in her cleavage. That was her heartbeat. Against his will, he was getting turned on. He imagined slipping into one of the cups of her bra, being forced up against her stiff, pink nipple. Grabbing the protruding pleasure button with both hands and twisting, licking, giving her pleasure without her even knowing it. Then, she’d get so turned on she’d grab her breast and pinch the nipple, catching John accidentally and taking him for a ride down into her pants, past her panties, and then plunging into her

WHAM!!!! John lost his positioning as she lowered herself back to the ground. He fell out of her bra and, dazed, could only watched in stunned horror as she turned over. Her ass eclipsed the light, throwing his world into shadow. He looked up and saw the grinning faces of Kate and Emma staring down at him. Then, pressure and warmth all around. He was being suffocated by her ass. The flexing muscles and perfectly sculpted fat of her ass overwhelmed him. Every movement she made either pressed him against the thin fabric of her leggings or ground him further into her ass.

“That’s it. Good. Almost done girls. Now just rock gently back and forth and let your bodies relax… let the stress flow from you.” Thank god, John thought, it was almost over. Gloria may be releasing stress, but unfortunately as her muscles relaxed, her ass descended over John and, as she shifted in place, he was being dragged closer into the crack of her ass. Only sheer leggings and a gray cotton thong protected him from her hole. Suddenly, he was being squeezed on all sides by her gigantic ass cheeks as she tensed her muscles. Then, sweet fresh air, sweet release. John lay gasping on the rubber mat as Gloria stood up and shepherded the girls into the bathroom to brush their teeth.

The last thing John remembered was the bright light returning. This time, he was too tired to fight it. He sank into senselessness, knowing nothing could be worse than being shrunken under his sexy, yoga-enthusiast, distant cousin’s ass.