- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this is probably the end of this story, maybe an epilogue but don't hold your breath. There's a little taste of all the main characters, just follow the large paragraph breaks for your writing of choice. Thanks again for reading. I've learned how much time writing these stories takes up, props to y'all who can do this for more than a week - you guys are the real heroes. As for me, I need to catch up on sleep.

 

 

“I want to go home.” John said, firm in his decision.

“Well we lied, you can’t go home, gotcha.” Said Gloria. “We’re already in space, just look out the window.” John turned his head in time to see an asteroid hurtling past them just outside of the window.

“Noooooo!” Cried John.

“Yes John” said Tatiana, before pulling off her face to reveal a hideous, wriggling green tentacle underneath.

Then John snapped out of his dream. What kind of tacky dream was that? He thought, turning over to rest his face on the cooler side of the bed. I need to stop watching cartoons with Emma. The giant form next to him shifted, creating an indent on the bed and causing him to lose traction and roll into hit, stopping only when he hit the soft flesh of her ass.

It had been 30 seconds since he had agreed to live permanently as Gloria’s shrunken man. Actually, about a year but time flies when you’re having fun. And what simple fun it was. He was spared the life of an office drone to instead focus on serving his 4 goddesses. He and Tatiana could never be in a relationship, the idea of a giantess considering a mere toy like that was laughable, but he could still pleasure her in ways no other man could. Speaking of pleasure, John craned his neck to take in the full view of Gloria’s magnificent ass. He was hers to do with as she pleased, pleased being the keyword. He estimated that 75% of his time was now spent on or inside her when he wasn’t hanging out with Kate and Emma.

“So you belong to us now?” Kate had asked, when Gloria had set him down on the kitchen table, announcing that the secret is blown and they didn’t have to pretend anymore.

“I guess so. Your mom made a convincing argument.”

“Yay!” Kate’s face lit up and she grabbed John brusquely, rushing off to her room. Gloria and Emma were left sitting around the table.

“Mom?”

“Yeah, Emma?”

“How long is John gonna last?”

“Hopefully longer than your father.” They laughed.

 

 

Kate slammed the door to her room shut. “So you’re ours. I knew you liked it when we shrunk you!” She placed John on her bed and stood triumphantly, hands on her hips, as if she found out his biggest secret.

“Kate, that doesn’t change–”

“Shut up slave! Talk only when I let you talk! And you will refer to me as goddess Kate!” Was she serious? John couldn’t read her face. They stood, facing each other, John refused to break the standoff. Then, first slowly, then rapidly, her stone-faced pursed lips broke into a smile. Her body shook as she tried to contain her laughter. “You should see the look on your face!”  

Relieved, John smiled, glad their dynamic wouldn’t change. “You had me for a second there Kate, I-”

“Shush! You’re still my toy, and you’re still going to serve me… You’re just my friend too y’know. Now, first I think I want you too… help me get ready to go hang out with friends.”

“Ok, sounds easy enough I guess.”

“Great, I’m just going to do my makeup first, aaaaand you’re too tiny to help with that. So howabout you brush my teeth?” Without waiting for a response, she grabbed John. She raised him up to her mouth. John got a quick glimpse of her slightly chapped lips coated in a subtle red lipstick before they opened, awaiting his entry. Her hot wet breath hit his face. It was not pleasant, more like a mixture of old cereal combined with old chicken sandwich left to dissolve in her mouth – likely what she had eaten earlier. “Aaaaahhhhhhhh!” She held him dangling over her open mouth, using her hands to uncap a tube of toothpaste and rub it all over his flailing body. Her tongue swayed back and forth, like a huge pink snake waiting to feed. When he was coated head to toe in the painfully minty fluid, she dropped him in her mouth.

He hit her tongue hard, temporarily stunned. She closed her mouth, humming some simple tune. To her, the sound was barely noticeable but to John it was like a foghorn. He had to orient himself to the humidity and lack of oxygen inside her mouth too, combined with the overwhelmingly minty smell of the toothpaste coating his body he felt lightheaded. The thick tongue slipped itself free from underneath him, causing him to tumble to the hard bottom of her mouth. Her tongue hit him like a train, pushing and rubbing him against the smooth, hard surface of her teeth. Even within the confined space of the 13-year old’s mouth John was buffeted about in a foamy sea of toothpaste. This can’t be the most efficient way to do this. He thought to himself. After several minutes he was finally pushed against the soft, fleshy inside of her cheek, outside of her teeth. He was treated to a view of a table covered in niche makeup products John couldn’t identify. Then, Kate raised a bottle of water to her mouth. A large torrent of cool water engulfed John, bringing him back on top of her tongue. There was no air in her mouth, as she swished the water around in her mouth John struggled, pushing against any surface he could reach. He was covered in a mixture of thick saliva and water when she finally parted her lips, letting the water course out like a waterfall over the rocks of her teeth. Gasping, John rested on the slightly bumpy but warm tongue. He didn’t get to rest long though, as he was immediately pushed against her palette. She began to suck him hard, making contended noises as she finished her beauty regime.

She giggled thunderous giggle, “you’re like a mint, John. I should keep you like this for longer next time.”

John heard a pounding sound coming from outside her door. “Kaaaaaate! Mom says it’s my turn to use John, come on you can play with him later.”

Kate sighed, then, Pwah! She spit John out into her palm. Smiling her now customary predatory smile and said, “I hoped you liked that John, you’re going to get very familiar with my body soon. It’s going to be so fun to have a tiny servant!”

 

 

Kate handed John to Emma and walked happily out the door. “Hi John,” she grinned happily, cupping him in her hands.

“Hey Emma.” John replied, “and how can I be of service to you on this fine day?”

She missed his sarcasm, “well I know you’re going to be spending most of your time with Kate and mom so I thought, maybe, you could do me a favor.”

“What?” John asked warily.

“Get Johnny to love my feet like you do.”

“Wait, hold on, I never said –”

“Well you want to serve us forever so that means you must love me and my feet right?”

“Look Emma I see where this is going and how about you just do what you want to me with your feet and what happens happens?”

“I was gonna anyway, whether you like it or not little man!” She laughed, “say hi to Johnny.”

Emma had reached her room and jumped onto her bed. Today she was wearing sky blue socks with little turtles on them. Apparently it was a turtle day. She looked at John, concentrating hard on something that became immediately clear when John saw stars in his vision. Shaking his head to regain clarity, he noticed he had become even smaller, maybe half an inch. One familiar free fall later he found himself directly underneath the smooth white arches of her feet. One big skin crease was the only unconformity running down her entire foot, changing in size as she wriggled her toes. Otherwise it was like a wall of faintly soapy-smelling white-pink skin.

Her finger dragged John across the silky-feeling fabric of her sock until he was underneath the knuckles of her toes.  It was like being hugged by a wall of slightly-rough skin with a hard bone underneath, which, well, it was. She squeezed John several times, curling her toes around his body and blacking out his vision. The pad of her big toe rubbed against his face and he could feel the infinitesimally small particles of dust and carpet attached to the prints of her toe cling to him as she essentially used him as a miniature foot-cleaner.

“I don’t feel licking.” Emma said in a matter-of-fact voice. She pressed her foot down and, even on the bed, John was subjected to massive pressure as the girl shifted her weight. John sighed and started licking up and down the pad of her middle toe, it tasted slightly of dust and sweat but mostly just like any other patch of skin. Emma’s toes wiggled in appreciation, “good job John, you follow orders so good!”

“Why, why are you here?” A hoarse voice croaked from somewhere beside him. Johnny was stuck in-between Emma’s smallest toes, forced to wallow in her accumulated toe jam and sweat.

“Mostly for Gloria, their mom, she’s a wild ride let me tell you. Ah!” Emma had slid John between her big and second toe and started a scissor-like motion, grinding his body between the smooth skin. “But… This… Isn’t…Terrible…Whoah! I… Mean… Don’t… You… Think… The… Power… Dynamic… Is… Hot…?”

“Maybe is it was Kate, she’s so fucking hot man, and she was totally into me until she turned into a bitch and said I attacked her.”

“Look I know you’re a teenager but you need to cool it dude, you got to get over her and maybe she’ll make you her toy instead of Emma’s.”

“Whatever, you’re just some pervert, once you’ve been down here for like a year you’ll get it. She’s about to start sweating.”

“What?”

“You’ll see.”

The humidity in the sock had definitely increased, the fabric had started sticking to her foot, outlining her contours. But that didn’t last long. John was held firmly in place between her toes as Emma slid off her sock. Only his arms and shoulders were sticking out above her big and second toe, her gigantic body stretched in front of him, terminating in her smiling face far above him.

“Look at you cute boys stuck on my feet! Say, ‘I love your feet queen Emma’ and I’ll give you a nice treat!”

“Just take me to Kate you dumb bitch!” Yelled Johnny

“Jesus man how stupid are you?”

“You just don’t understand me, dumbass.” Replied Johnny before a frowning Emma replied.

“Hmmph! I can’t believe you’ve been such a dumb boy this long. You need more time outs!” Emma peeled John off of her foot and stuck it in a very used gym sneaker, no sock. John could nearly smell it from where he was being held. He almost felt pity for Johnny, but honestly, if he didn’t get it by now maybe he deserved to spend the rest of his time under Emma’s feet. Maybe she would be a productive member of society.

“I love your feet queen Emma.” Repeated John dutifully.

“Good boy! You’re the best pet John! I can’t wait to play with you again soon. But you belong to me so I can wait… Now, your reward. I know how much you liked being used by my mom, Kate told me, so I’ll put you back in your favorite place.”

Things had taken a weird turn, John hoped that despite how unconventional this family was Emma wasn’t literally sticking him in Gloria’s pussy. Thankfully, he found himself being placed back in the drawer. If only Johnny had an ounce of common sense, he could be enjoying this too.

 

 

“Mom I left John in the drawer you told me never to go into!” Emma called.

“You’re lucky that’s what I want young lady, the next time you go in there you’re grounded!” Gloria called back. John could hear the smile in her voice though as she hurried up the stairs.

After some time the drawer slid open slowly but before John’s eyes could adjust a much larger hand grabbed him, obscuring his vision. He was slid onto a hard, wooden surface in a sitting position. Looking up, John’s mouth fell agape as Gloria stood before him in full nude glory.

Perfectly tanned feet with nails painted dark blue led up to muscular calves and fit, toned thighs. The smooth, inner thighs were slightly lighter and softer looking than the outer thighs, leading to the treasure in the center, Her pussy awaited him, slightly darker than the rest of her skin, lips slightly spread as if welcoming him into its depths. But John’s gaze continued upwards. His eyes traced her glorious curves that outlined her flat stomach and massive, perky tits. Her nipples were erect, and her face was flushed. She was already breathing heavily, staring at him like a hungry lioness.

“Don’t talk, you’re mine now. You’re not leaving the inside of my body until I cum I hope you realize that. I’m your world now and you’re here to serve.”

John nodded.

She lay down on her back on her bed, placing John between her legs. She slowly straightened her legs, tightening the mountains of sensual flesh on either side of him, drawing him toward her center. Eagerly, he stroked the outermost parts of her pussy, eliciting a quiet but deep moan from far above him. Her clit was stiff above him, a nub just waiting for him to touch. He stroked and licked the pleasure center, almost being bucked off as she thrust into the air. The idea of the little man holding on as she humped the air only turned Gloria on more and one of her hands traveled down her body. She reached John and gently pushed him inside her, moaning as his body entered hers.

She gripped him tightly, sliding him in and out of her burning hot hole, coating him with her juices and her scent once more. It was like returning home. As he rammed headfirst into her folds he noticed she had synced his movements to her breathing, gasping each time as she pushed him further inside her. Soon, her fingers left him and he was free to explore the cramped space squeezing down on him. Each time he made a sudden move her walls clenched tightly around him and she let out a squeal of pleasure. The wetness around John was increasing, making it more difficult to maintain his position in her, soon he was unable to control his movement and forced to contort his body inside her as the intensity and frequency of her clenching increased. His world inverted as Gloria changed position, raising herself on her knees with her massive ass waving tantalizingly in the air. Too bad John couldn’t see it. Inside, John was almost as turned on as Gloria, rubbing himself against the hot walls of her pussy. As he came his grunts of pleasure were lost to the volume of her moans of pure pleasure and the drumline sounds of her increased heartbeat. She spasmed with pure pleasure, forgetting to hold back and nearly crushing John with her pelvic muscles, gushing cum but not displacing him. His frantic movements induced a second orgasm in quick succession. Gloria’s eyes rolled up and she nearly lost control of her body. She collapsed in a sweaty heap on her bed, focusing entirely on the pleasure John was creating inside her. A third orgasm, John still couldn’t dislodge himself. Her whole body trembling and spasming, she managed to fish him out with two fingers. John had cum as well, his pleasure lost entirely in the act of serving her. HE doubted she had noticed or cared, but that was what he was here for. He was hers to use as she will.

 

 

This had been John’s life for nearly a year now. A new sexual awakening each day. Today, however, was special. Gloria and the girls were going on vacation, leaving John with Tatiana for the weekend. They had made wild, unspeakable plans, exploring the craven depths of his psychosexual fantasies. John couldn’t wait. Each day he felt like a new man. Each day he pitied those lost in a world without these wonderful giantesses to serve.

 

Chapter End Notes:

   I

      N