[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Collection of stories about a person (you) who shrinks when they smell gas. Each chapter is a different roommate. Let me know which character you like best!

Taken from my chapters from Tinyman0001's interactive on writing.com with their permission to use their chapters as well. Read Story Notes for the details/intro.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19120 Read: 93230
Published: April 29 2018 Updated: October 20 2018
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Giantess fart shrinking" interactive on writing.com by Tinyman0001. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2135777-Giantess-fart-shrinking]

I wrote this story with Tinyman0001 with them writing the setup to each encounter. Full credit goes to Tinyman0001 for the chapters they wrote.

**EDIT** The original writing.com story has been deleted. Sorry for anyone looking for more chapters of this. I might do something in a similar vein to this idea in the future.

**** **** **** ****

 

 

One day you discover that being to close to a girl's farts will cause you to rapidly shrink. The smallest you can become is about half the size of a grain of sand. Over time you will slowly grow back, but another blast of ass gas will make you shrink right back.

Gabe woke up and got ready for the day before unpacking the rest of his belongings. He had just moved into the nice large house, but like most people his age he didn't have enough money to move out by himself. This entire thing was Kelly's idea, she got you and four of her other friends to agree to move into the place and split the cost. Kelly was the only person you knew before moving in and everyone else was a stranger to you. You didn't even know that every single one of them was a girl until you moved in and Kelsi introduced you last night.

         Kelsi has curly dark brunette hair that that reached just below her shoulders, dark brown eyes, decent tits and the largest ass you have ever seen. She was a social butterfly and you knew her since high school. She loved the looks she got for her sizable behind and teased you whenever she caught you looking at it, but she made it pretty clear she only thought of you as a friend.

         Alexis had shoulder length straight dirty blond hair, blue/green eyes, small boobs and a monster sized ass. Kelsi warned you that she heavily enjoys humiliating guys. She was also spoiled rich and paid for most of the house. She probably wouldn't try anything if the other girls were in the room, but you should do your best to not be alone in a room with her. You didn't really know if Kelsi was exaggerating or not.

         Jada had shoulder length curly brunette haired with hazel eyes, a nice rack, and a phat ass. Kelsi explained to you that Jada really enjoyed posting photos of her butt in different poses on the Internet. You didn't really understand why she enjoyed it so much, but you've already seen her taking a few pictures in only a blue tank top and a pink thong.

         Carmen has long straight dirty blond hair, brown eyes, average breasts and a bubble butt. She seemed to be the nicest of the girls and wouldn't hurt a fly, however she is also very forgetful. She wasn't stupid but you've already seen her forget about unpacking her boxes as soon as she turned around... twice.

         Sunny had long curly blond hair, blue eyes, large tits and the ass of a goddess. Judging from how a few of her open boxes were filled with books it was pretty safe to say at least a bit of a bookworm. Kelsi had warned you to not let Sunny catch you staring at her, because she really didn't like perverts and would probably try to punish you even if their were other people in the room. However you couldn't help yourself from staring at her amazing body now and then. Luckily she hasn't caught you yet.

After you finished unpacking you decided to go see...

1. Chapter 1: Alexis by NotOnTime [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2146 words)

2. Chapter 2: Kelsi by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (3052 words)

3. Chapter 3: Carmen by NotOnTime [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2500 words)

4. Chapter 4: Carmen 2 by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (2342 words)

5. Chapter 5: Sunny by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (2013 words)

6. Chapter 6: Sunny 2 by NotOnTime [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2097 words)

7. Chapter 7: Alexis 2 by NotOnTime [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2370 words)

8. Chapter 8: Kelsi 2 by NotOnTime [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2600 words)