- Text Size +

People wanted more Kelsi so here it is! This chapter takes place directly after the first Kelsi chapter.

 

 

Every breath was painful for you. The longer Kelsi held in her farts, the harder it was to breathe. You didn't ever think you'd end up like this: trapped inside your friend's ass, left to rot in her filth as she suffocated you with a fart. Yet, here you were. You couldn't see anything in the gurgling darkness of the girl, but her sticky anal walls were all around you. The giant muscles were tense, straining to hold in the monstrous load of gas from her past meals. She was keeping her ass closed tight, unaware that you were trapped inside, wallowing in misery in a fleshy ditch that was filled with slime.

Your chest started to ache. It was like needles were poking through your ribs and into your lungs. Your head felt dizzy. It was clear your body wasn't getting the oxygen it needed, humans weren't supposed to survive under these kinds of conditions. Kelsi's thick bubble of farts was so strong that it was making her anal walls bulge out, uncomfortably. The tainted air was heavy with decay, a scent your body had almost become used to out of shock. As time crawled on things only became worse for you. More farts would join the enormous bubble, adding to the density of the air. You started to realize why it was becoming so hard to breathe. The immense pressure of her gas was smothering you, at your size the girl's farts were so tight that your lungs could barely push them back out!

That made you panic, which didn't help your breathing any. If this kept on your would die in your friend's ass! Your hot friend's hot ass, but it was still pathetic all the same.

----

"Ugh... I REALLY need to fart..." Kelsi thought to herself.

Her poor butt was starting to hurt a bit. She could feel her asshole puckering in her panties, straining to hold all that gas inside. If she let it out now it would probably feel really good, but she couldn't. Sunny was still in the room, and didn't look like she was going anywhere. Forcing herself, Kelsi gulped down the rest of her meal. Her stomach grumbled at the additional milk, it was only adding to the intestinal instability her digestive system was going through. As she got out of her chair and put her dishes in the dishwasher, Kelsi could feel her colon filling with even more gas, begging to be released. She rushed to the upstairs bathroom, hoping she could hold it in for another minute.

----

Your whole world started moving vigorously, almost literally. Kelsi was pretty much the size of a planet compared to you in this state, so her being your world wasn't far off. As the giant girl's ass lifted off the chair everything was thrown sideways. The syrupy mucus lining her bowels started to slide downwards, and you went along with it. Gravity was pulling you down, it would otherwise be impossible for you to scale the enormous lumps of flesh that made up her anal walls. The disgusting river of filth that your body was stuck in carried you along, but also tried to pull you under. It was practically a miracle that you stayed afloat, rather than being dragged into the horrendous mucus stream and drowning to death. Instead you managed to keep your head above the slime, with the more slow and painful option of drowning in Kelsi's gas.

Without a doubt she knew by now that she had to fart, the bulging mass of air was too big to be ignored. If she was moving quickly now that means she was going to look for a place to let it out. Your first thought was the toilet, a gruesome fate for you that was all too correct. The hot slime carrying you slowed to a stop, right along the rim of her anus. The gigantic rubbery gateway trembled like an earthquake, forcing itself shut to keep the swirling gas inside. If Kelsi was going to the toilet then that would be the end for you. She was completely unaware that your tiny speck of a body was in her ass, she was going to fart you out and flush you away. You shuddered thinking of it, the last sight you were going to ever see will be her asshole farting you into a massive bowl. Her biological urges were telling her to do this, and there was no way your microscopic voice could argue with them.

----

When Kelsi made it to the second floor she saw that the bathroom door was shut. Just her luck. Desperately she knocked, hoping for her sake that no one was in there.

"Yeah? I'm in here."

It was Jada's voice coming from inside.

"Are you going to be long?" Kelsi asked

"Not too long." Jada said, to Kelsi's initial relief. "Just another 10 to 15 minutes and I'll be done putting on my makeup."

10 to 15 minutes?! That was way too long! And why the hell did Jada have to use the bathroom to put on her makeup anyway? She could have just done it in her room! Regardless, she got there first and that meant Kelsi had to wait. Dammit, Jada cared way too much about her appearance.

Kelsi felt her ass gurgle. Inside more gas bubbles passed through her colon. Her big sexy butt was filled to the brim, like a balloon about to pop from too much air. Her anus pinched, trying as hard as it could to keep the steamy air locked inside. The girl winced in pain. She had a choice to make. Either she waited for Jada to finish so she could use the toilet, or find someplace else to fart.

"Aghhh screw this!" Kelsi shouted in frustration.

She stormed off from the bathroom door, loud enough for Jada to hear her. There wasn't any time to hang around outside and wait. Her ass had to fart and it had to fart now. Even while walking Kelsi needed to keep squeezing with her muscles, to keep anything from slipping out. She quickly stomped her way to her own bedroom and slammed the door behind her. Finally she was alone and in private where no one could hear her. A sigh escaped her mouth, full of relief that she made it to her room.

Suddenly a sharp pain came from her guts. Kelsi buckled over wincing. Her intestines felt like they were being tied in knots, after holding in her gas for so long it was no surprise. She put a hand on her ass and could feel something growling fiercely within. Kelsi didn't even need to push with her anal muscles. Closing both eyes, all she had to was relax and the gas came shooting straight out. A huge monster of a fart blared out her asshole, finally free from being locked inside her body. Hot fermented winds warmed her panties while the bubbly sound of her release bounced off the walls. Kelsi's fart was extremely loud, the noise of her ass sounded like a trumpet had been trapped under her clothes. It was a good thing she let it out in her room, her cheeks slapped together creating a boisterous ripping noise.

She could smell her foul scent stinking up the room. It was gross, but she was used to how bad it could get. Even so, she hadn't had a fart this big in a long time. The amount of gas coming from her butt felt unending, just when she thought she was done more bubbles of pressurized air came shooting out her backdoor. Subconsciously she bent forward, sticking her panty-covered ass out. The smell was getting even worse, but despite all this she had a smile on her face. Kelsi's mouth was agape with relief, passing this much gas at once felt amazing. After holding it in for so long, ripping a huge fart in the comfort of her own room was oddly pleasurable. A small sigh of relief passed through her pink lips.

"Ahhhh..."

The fart raged on for over ten seconds, vibrating her healthy butt cheeks. The girl let it all come out until her ass sputtered the last remaining bubbles of air. Finally, the deed was done. She felt satisfied, and thankful that she didn't let out something that big in front of Sunny or Jada. The stinky smell of her gas had filled the bedroom, so she cracked open a window. In a few minutes it would dissipate. Her panties however would take a lot longer. They were warm on her backside and absolutely soaked in gas, a smell that would remain for some time. Kelsi decided to take them off and let them air out before the stink started to cling to her. If she put them in her pile of laundry they'd get washed eventually.

With her old panties taken off, Kelsi searched for a pair of fresh ones to replace them with. But what happened to you during the great event?

----

Deep in the croaking darkness you were choking on Kelsi's gas. You were still stuck on the wrong side of her anus, the dark pit of wrinkles clenched together to hold in her fart. Muffled outside and far above you could hear her powerful voice, she was talking to someone. The person was talking back, you tried to listen to what they had to say but their voices were interrupted. Your friend's ass groaned loudly, and more milky hot gas bubbles rounded the corner of her bowels. The awful thick stink reinvigorated your senses and caused you to gag, just how much more disgusting smells could this girl's body produce?

The horrible feeling of needles in your chest took hold of you again. With even more gas being added to the chamber, it was becoming harder for your lungs to push out any air. In a matter on minutes you would slowly suffocate, your tiny body left to die in Kelsi's butt. Suddenly the giantess started moving again, and your body jerked forward. Wherever she was going, she was going there fast. Your head was getting foggy but also you were being pumped with adrenaline. A large slam was heard in the distance. After a few more steps the giantess stopped moving.

Everything went still for a second. A slow growl from the girl's colon punctuated the moment. Underneath you her anus quivered. You threw your arms forward to stabilize yourself but at that moment the anal muscles relaxed. All at once the wrinkled chasm widened and created a portal to the outside world. Instantly the pressurized gas bubble sought leeway out the open hole, and turned into a massive tornado. The sticky wet slime keeping you stuck to her flesh was nothing compared to force of her explosive fart, and so your dust-sized body shot out her anus like a bullet.

You were thrown into a mass of jiggling flesh, Kelsi's monolithic butt cheeks rippled from the waves of erupting gas. Huge hurricanes swept you along as easily as a piece of grass, causing you to smash into the blubbery mounds as they clapped together. The sound of her fart was so intense that your hearing was rendered useless. The thunderclaps of her butt cheeks as well as the blaring reverberations of her asshole were too much for such a tiny person to handle. You were pushed away from the roaring anus, downwards through her humongous globes. The hot stinky torrent of flatulence carried you along until you hit a wall of fabric. Kelsi's panties were wedged halfway up her ass from all the running around she did, and now you were caught in the back end of their many threads.

By all accounts you considered yourself lucky. You were spared from ending up in a toilet bowl while Kelsi did her business. You also narrowly avoided a horrible death from suffocating on a fart bubble inside her ass. If anything you were just happy to be free of her bowels, away from the putrid odors and disgusting liquids that coated her intestinal walls. That said, the fart that she launched you out with just wouldn't stop. So much gas had been built up inside her and now you were caught in the process of her releasing it.

Kelsi let out an ocean of gas upon you, huge steaming whirlwinds crashed into your speck of a body. Her fart was so long it felt like it was going on forever. The mighty butt cheeks rumbled together, violently shaking the cloth hammock around you. It was hard to orient yourself in her bunched up panties, the crude wedgie was a labyrinth of folds and weaves the size of a city compared to you. As you tried to hold yourself in place Kelsi's fart hammered you against the fabric. Harsh gales battered you between the tiny threads, leaving you lost in a tangle within a storm. Suddenly the fart grew even more forceful and pushed the panties out of her butt crack, taking you along for the ride. The fabric smoothed out under her gushing winds, like a parachute, giving you a clear view of Kelsi's bare ass while it let out this monstrosity.

You were blasted with an onslaught of fumes that had been fermenting inside her butt for the past couple hours. The gargantuan ass cheeks thundered together, producing deafening noise and a constant stream of gas. The fart shot straight downwards, through the cloth of her panties and into the room beyond. If it weren't for the minuscule tangle of threads holding you down you'd probably be blown off the god knows where. You honestly didn't know girls could fart this much, or this loudly. It was a side to Kelsi that she always kept hidden from you. Yet, here was your old friend, a girl you'd known for years, letting out a monster fart directly on top of you.

You choked on her stench, coughing and hacking up the rotten flavor of farts that stained your throat. Wallowing in despair inside her tornado of gas you prayed for the fart to end soon. Kelsi's butt just kept on forcing more booming bubbles through her asshole, regardless how you felt. She was enjoying the sweet sense of relief from letting out so much gas, loving every explosive kiss of anal air that she obliviously gave you.

After what seemed like forever, the fart was over. You were in a dreary half-conscious state, hardly able to take in what was happening anymore. There was movement, more movement, and then a flood of light. Kelsi's legs slipped through the panties, exposing you to what normal light was again. The aftermath of her gas attack started to rise into the air and spread, as you laid there in the smelliest spot. Soon you were placed in the pile of dirty laundry and Kelsi left to find new undies. You were abandoned by her, but also finally free.

What you just went through was one of the worst experiences of your life. It was disgusting and terrifying and you never wanted to think about it again. Your body felt sore and exhausted, on the verge of passing out. Over time you would start to grow back to your normal size: from a speck, to an inch, to two inches and so on. As for the giant pair of panties, what would happen to them? Did another roommate come in and put them on when Kelsi wasn't around? Or did Kelsi not find any new panties to wear?