- Text Size +

Note: This chapter branches off of Carmen 1, but takes a different path.

 

*This part was written by Tinyman0001*

"I think that's all of them," Carmen said to herself. You sighed in relief upon hearing her say that. You were still stuck deep within two of her wrinkles so you couldn't even try to escape. Carmen went back to unpacking her things. She bent over to do something and her anus opened up again, this time she didn't have to clench it hold in her gas. Now you were able to see her thong high in the sky far past the two mountains you were between. You tried to free yourself from the thick layer of oil that held you prisoner, but it was no use. For several hours Carmen unpacked her things, holding you in the vice like grip of her wrinkles, giving you temporary breaks every time she bent over. You had long past given up and accepted your fate when her anus opened for the hundredth and something tome, you realized that you were now twice the size you were when she released her monster sized fart. The layer of grease was still an obstacle but at your new size you were able to free yourself. You were just about to start climbing one of the mountains of skin when she stood back up and imprisoned you once more. 

"Well that's everything," she said, much to your dismay. "I should get something to eat, I'm starving." Now you were filled with fear again, soon she would release another fart or worse. You began to struggle again but it was pointless so long as her asshole was closed and keeping you prisoner. You felt her butthole have an earthquake with each step she took on her way to the dining room. "Hey there Kelsi, I was just about to have lunch, what are you doing?" 

"I'm making some lunch for everyone if you can wait," you heard Kelsi reply.

"No thanks, I still have to finish my bean burritos from yesterday," Carmen said before you heard the fridge door open and close. Carmen sat down, loosening your prison a bit. With each bite she took you heard a rumbling sound from deep within her. After what felt like eternity Carmen started clenching her sphincter to hold her gas, you were unable to move or see now that her wrinkles were squishing you with there full force once more. You could hear the rumbling even more clearly now, it was like a ticking time bomb. You were so scared of what was about to happen that you weren't paying attention to Carmen's movements anymore. She could have been doing anything and you wouldn't have a clue because the constant rumbling signaled a new round of torture. Her butt bomb seemed to keep ticking for eternity until finally her anus opened outward. You didn't think there could be a worse fart than the one she released in her room, you were wrong. She released a huge powerful fart, your larger size meant the oil wasn't able to hold you like before, so as soon as her fart began you were blown away at insane speed. You shrank back down to micro size as you flew the air. The stench of her gas was making you feel dizzy. Your vision went black as you flew through the air.

 

You opened your eyes eyes to see that you were no longer in Carmen's smelly prison. You weren't exactly sure where you were but you were just happy your torture had finally come to an end. Then you heard Kelsi say, "lunch is ready." You looked around to see where you were and fear struck you once more, you were in the middle of a giant chair. You heard foot steps as a few people entered the room. You heard a concerned Kelsi ask, "where is Gabe and Jada?"


"Jada said she already ate. I don't know where Gabe is, I went to go say hi earlier today but he wasn't there. His stuff was unpacked, maybe he went out with some friends," Alexis said.

"Knowing how you like to say 'hello' to guy's I'm going to say he's lucky," Kelsi stated.

"If you had a problem with it we wouldn't be friends, I think some part of you wants to at least try the things I do," Alexis replied confidently.

"What do you mean?"

"I think some part of you wants to to turn a guy into your boy toy and have your way with him," Alexis said.

"I think the idea is kind of sexy," Sunny said giving her input.

"Well... maybe a little," Kelsi replied, you could tell she was blushing from the tone of her voice.

"See... How about it Kelsi, don't you want to give this new side of you a try, maybe on that friend of yours?" Alexis asked curious about this new side of her friends personality. Now you weren't so sure if you wanted these girls to find you once you grew enough to be seen.

"So... lunch," Kelsi said avoiding the topic. "I made steamed broccoli and bean burritos. Also you can choose to drink milk or tap water."

"Are you trying to make us gassy?" Alexis asked slightly angry.

"Unfortunately this is all we can make right now because Carmen forgot to get groceries," Kelsi replied a little more than annoyed with her roommate.

"I was supposed to get groceries?" Carmen asked as she returned from the restroom.

"Yes, you told us you would and you promised not to forget," Kelsi replied clearly pissed. Carmen shrugged, walked over to the couch and turned on the tv.

"Oh god, I'm going to have to work this off but beans always make me extra gassy for days if I exercise afterwards." Sunny said clearly upset over lunch. "Aren't you lactose intolerant Kelsi, why do you have a glass of milk?"

"Yea milk makes me really gassy but the rest of the food is going to make me gassy anyways so I might as well enjoy a glass." Kelsi explained.

"Well I love steamed broccoli but it gives me the worst gas imaginable. It looks like we all get to pig out on foods that we shouldn't, so were going to be stinking up the house today," Alexis said. If any of these girls sat on the chair you were standing on, you were probably screwed.

"Well let's eat I guess," Kelsi said clearly not looking forward to what was to come. You heard more footsteps, a shadow loomed over the chair that was your world. You looked up to see... Sunny.

 

*This part was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Sunny's ass looked gigantic from where you were sitting. Even though she was wearing sweatpants you could see the enormous curves of her ass, the soft fabric held tight against her ass and thighs. She bent down slowly, pulling the fabric deep into her looming butt. You had nowhere to run to, and even if you did turn tail it was only a few seconds before Sunny's ass slammed down on top of you. Her amazing cheeks spread as she pulled the chair closer, giving you a good look at how huge her booty was. Your only chance was to get her attention, it was now or never. You yelled out.

"SUNNY DON'T SIT ON-"

Thump! The unaware girl's colossal behind crushed you. Her cheeks were spread enough through the sweatpants that you felt her crack pressing down on you overhead, but you just happened to be lucky enough to not be completely flattened. Sunny had enough junk in the trunk to break her fall, and the hefty mass of her butt cheeks kept you from being squashed by the entirety of her body weight.

Sunny's sweatpants were damp in the middle, they had been absorbing her ass sweat for the entire morning. The result was that her butt crack was incredibly stuffy, and reeked with the smell of salty ass. You took short breaths of the warm air from under her butt, and could practically taste her sweat in your mouth. The earthy girlish smell had permeated through her soft pants fabric, creating a humid sticky environment that you were stuck underneath.

Sunny calmly ate her lunch up above, shoveling spoonfuls of the beans into her mouth. After several minutes her body began to react. The gigantic ass that was smothering you started to gurgle. Sunny blushed.

"Uh oh, the beans are already starting to make me gassy..." she said, embarrassed.

"Really? Ha ha, that was fast!" Alexis laughed, eating her share of broccoli. "You might as well let it all out now. That new guy isn't here, so feel free."

"Yeah, why not? It's just us girls." Kelsi agreed, taking a swig of milk.

Sunny felt her stomach with her hands. She could practically feel it bubbling around. It was just going to give her cramps if she held it in, so she might as well.

"Alright then..." she said and started to push it out.

Her huge booty growled in the chair as hot bubbles of methane started travelling south. Sunny was pushing with her muscles, straining to get the gas out of her body. From underneath the fabric of her sweatpants her muscles flexed, pushing in and out as she worked the gas on through. You realized that her asshole must be directly above you, and it was bulging out as the girl pushed with her butt. Repeated the anus pressed into you, stomping your tiny body with sweaty crushing thumps. The intestinal groans grew louder, you could hear her gas as it got closer. You begged for her not to do it, hoping in some way she would hear your voice.

"Please Sunny! I'm right here!"

Sunny arched her back, pressing her round behind into the seat. She gave one last push with her butt, and let out a cute grunt.

Her anus roared in the chair, sputtering a huge load of hot gas all over you. The fart rang out for several seconds, loud, and rumbling her butt cheeks in the seat. Kelsi and Alexis both raised and eyebrow, there must have been more than just beans in that one. You were forced to take the blast head-on, the stuffy smell of her ass was immediately overtaken by the blazing hot stench of her bowels. Sunny anus vibrated through the sweatpants, buzzing against your body as she pushed out the huge swirling fart fumes. Her gas smelled rancid, it was a more potent smell than even Carmen's farts.

As the fart died down you felt the familiar sensation of shrinking. It was hard to tell since you were being smothered by her ass, but you knew that the hot steamy crevice you were stuck in just became a lot larger. The smell of Sunny's fart wouldn't go away, the cloud of gas was sticking to the moisture of her sweaty butt and sweatpants. You coughed and coughed, but more rank fumes filled your lungs. It was awful, but then things got even worse.

Sunny scooted her ass back a bit to get comfortable. It was a tiny movement, but at your size it was like the world came grinding over top of you. You got caught up in the fabric of her sweatpants, so tiny now that you fell into the weaved nightmare of smelly threads. Tiny micro-sized strings held you in place, making sure you were stuck inside the unaware girls butt for the foreseeable future. You wrestled with the threads but it was no use, you were stuck. You prayed she didn't have to fart again soon.

Sunny finished her meal and got up from the table. Her ass cheeks popped back together, smushing you between their thickness. You were right in the epicenter of her butt, whatever sweat she built up in her butt now, it was going to start here. She said goodbye to Kelsi and Alexis, letting them know that she was hitting the gym. As the girl began to walk away her ass cheeks started to grind together. These next couple of hours were going to be a painful.