- Text Size +

Arriving in my mothers room Terra sat on the bed, as she lowered me onto the floor at her feet.

"Well little man its time for your reward, so take off your pants and then just lay back and enjoy the ride!" I was about to go for a wild ride indeed.

Since I never got to leave the house, I’ve never experienced any kind of sexual act with a girl. I did as I was told and removed my pants and underwear, and laid on my back just in front of her toes.

Her giant nylon clad foot was bigger than me, and as she brought her right foot over my body it filled my view. I could see a small amount of light coming from between her toes as she flexed them again and again.

She slowly lowered the ball of her foot so that it covered my legs, with her toe arches just over my penis. She fit it between her big and second toe as she rolled me around the floor with the ball of her foot.

It hurt my back a little, but every time she scrunched her toes it sent a wave of pleasure through me. I looked straight up for what felt like forever to gaze at her wonderful face. She smiled at me and gave me a wink,

"I hope your enjoying this, its been awhile since I gave a guy a foot job." I couldn’t manage a response, I just embraced her foot as I grunted a bit and started to hump her toes for all I was worth.

After a few minutes it was over, I convulsed in a orgasm leaving a small stain on the bottom of her black nylons. When she noticed I was exhausted she bent down and picked me up between her thumb and forefinger raising me to eye level.

"Looks like another satisfied customer hehe, maybe next time you can help me to cum?" With that my mother entered the door, and she seemed to have a glow about her.

"So you two have fun? I hope so cause its time for Terra to leave." Terra placed me on the bed and blew me a kiss as she stood up.

"Goodbye little guy, hope to see you soon." They both left the room as my mother saw her to the front door. I awaited her return, still exhausted getting my breath back.

As my mother came back I heard the familiar click clack of heels on the hardwood stairs. When she entered the room she paused for a moment.

"So what do you think of these shoes? Yeah I know they’re dirty, that’s why I brought them up. You are gonna clean them while I finish some paper work at my desk.

"Ok but what am I gonna clean them with?" My mother then reached around the corner of the door and took out a sponge mop with a soapy water bucket. And with just a thought she shrunk the two objects down to my size and placed them under her desk.

"That should help, make sure you scrub really hard I don’t want any dirt left." She then grabbed me with her right hand making a fist around me and walked to her desk. Pulling back the chair she placed me at her feet and told me to get to work.

"Aren’t you gonna take off your shoes?" This angered her, and she slammed her right foot down hard in front of me giving me a glare.

"NO I’m not, you got a problem with that?" I was shaking in fear, I had never seen her get this fierce before.

"No mom...I’m sorry."

"Well good, and be sure to wash the bottoms as well." Now I cleared my head, calmed my nerves, and picked up my mop to get to work. Her shoes were black leather peep toed pumps. Other than being able to see her toes they were just normal black high heels.

I started to scrub the right shoes heel section first. One stroke up and one down on all 4 sides of the heel, followed by the bottom, which was tricky cause it meant waiting for her to raise her heel first.

After scrapping the dirt off the bottom of the heel tip I was forced to the ground as she brought her heel down pressing it flat against the ground. Its a good thing these are high heels otherwise I would’ve been crushed.

Instead I ended up under the arch of her shoe. So logically I washed the bottom of her arch quickly. Getting out from the dangerous spot under her shoe I began to reach to scrub the sides of her shoes.

At my height it was a long reach. but I was able to get it. I then proceeded to walk to her toes and scrub the section above her toes. After that all that was left was the section under the ball of her foot.

I tried yelling up at her but she didn’t hear me. So I waited till she lifted up her foot. She soon tilted her foot on the back of her heel exposing the bottom of her shoe. The dirt was caked on there, so I had to scrub really hard.

Forgetting how dangerous this was I soon fell victim to her stepping back on the ground. I was caught under the ball of her foot with her not noticing she began to press down on my ribcage.

The pain became unbearable, and my screams finally got to her before my ribs cracked.

"I’m so sorry dear, you should know better than to get under someones foot. Ill help make the left easier I promise." I was in too much pain to say anything I just began washing her left shoe in a daze.

This time I did the ball of the shoe first while she held her foot up. I then finished the rest without problems.

"Well I’m all done with my paper work, so lets see how you did." She then bent down and removed her shoes and brought them up to her face for inspection.

"Almost as shiny as the day I bought them. Well you did good so Ill let you decide what you want to do the rest of the day." I was pretty tired after massaging the 2 woman’s feet and washing my mothers shoes, so I decided to take the rest of the day to relax in my "dollhouse."