- Text Size +

Everything changed when I turned 16. I would no longer simply be my mom and sisters nail boy, now I was to do anything and everything they demanded.

About a month later, on my sisters 18th birthday I realized how bad life at 5 inches could be. It was late at night one Friday, and Jes brought home her newest boyfriend.

She had a surprise for him now that she was legal. I wish my house was soundproof, because I share a room with Jes. I got to hear all her moans for the better half of an hour until suddenly she began to scream.

But this was after her normal orgasm scream, which I was used to, after all she is a young girl. No this was a blood curdling death scream, and I later learned why.

Going against my mothers rule of shrinking others, Jes had shrunk her boyfriend to bring him home. And well, sex with a normal sized girl when your only 5 inches has risks.

He was probably dead after 15 minutes of being inside her. Jamie also confessed the same thing had happened to her last boyfriend. And then came the lecture from our mother.

"How could you two be so irresponsible? I specifically told you NOT to shrink other people. So do you have anything to say for yourselves?" My mothers stern face said she wasn’t playing around, she meant business. Also aside from the fact our mother stands 6' 6" she also has the power to shrink both my sisters, which scares them more than anything.

"We're sorry mom we didn't mean to hurt anyone." My sisters both reluctantly apologized.

"Well Im aware of that, but your still going to be punished..." Before she could finish Jes burst in to tears pleading with her.

"please mom..don’t..sniff...shrink us...were s..s...sorry." Jessica was always the emotional one, Jamie on the other hand was very calm since she was always a good girl.

"Don’t worry I didn’t even think about it. But your both grounded for the next 2 weeks, no friends, no TV, no computer, and no touching your brother unless he wants you to. Got it?"

"Yes mother we understand." They again spoke in unison.

"Very good, and for you Eric, I don’t want you to feel this is punishment but I’ll be needing you a lot for the next 2 weeks since work has been so stressful." This sucked, I did nothing...I cant do anything if I wanted to and now I get to spend 2 weeks serving my mother.

"Ok mom, but what exactly do you want me to do?" And that was the question I should never have asked, I would have been better off not knowing till tomorrow.

"Well starting tomorrow Ill be having a few business associates meeting here to go over a few things. So I need you to keep them happy as well as me by rubbing are tired feet after a day at the office."

Well I wasn’t that keen on massaging my mothers giant size 12 feet, but some of her business associates might be alright. You see, she works for a telemarketer office as the human resource representative.

 And all her "associates" are girls aged 16-24 so I kinda was looking forward to seeing some of them.

"Well mom it sounds great, I cant wait to meet some of the girls from your office." This brought a smile to my mothers face.

"Good to hear, Ill see you tomorrow afternoon then." And that brought on the worst nights sleep I had in a long time. Jessica was up most of the night crying about killing her boyfriend.

As if a normal girl crying isn’t loud enough imagine a girl the size of a 6 story building crying in the same room as you.

Also the anticipation was enough to keep me awake for awhile, thoughts like what if the girls cute, what if she likes me, what if she hates me, all raced through my mind late into the night.