- Text Size +

I was excited today I would get to meet with Sasha, who I had a total crush on even though I had never met her. My sisters were off already, and my mother was at work till late so the next several hours were all mine.

I had told Sasha to come up right into my sisters room around 11:00 am and by 11:15 she had made her way into our home.

"Hello anyone home?" She spoke loudly in hopes of a reply. I heard her from my dollhouse and rushed to the door to wait for her.

"Eric are you here? Oh wow that’s a fancy dollhouse. He did say to go ring the doorbell..." She nervously pressed the doorbell next to my dollhouse, which was a normal sized button.

A tiny "Ding Dong" chimed before I opened the door. When we met face to face we both gasped as our breath was taken away. She was tall with big brown eyes and dark crimson hair.

Her cheeks were just round enough to make her elegant. And her lips were full, with bright purple lipstick.

"I cant believe it.....your sooo tiny." She spoke excitedly in a slight Russian accent.

"And I cant believe your so gorgeous!" She blushed a little, but then quickly got into her usual role play persona.

"Well that’s very nice of you to say, but I didn’t give you permission to speak." She raised her voice to sound commanding, but it still came off as being playful.

"And now that I have you its time you serve your goddess!" She unexpectedly reached into my house and grabbed me. She held me in her closed hand so I couldn’t see, but I wasn’t hurt either.

 I was released at the foot of my sisters bed as Sasha got comfortable and sat up with her legs stretched out.

"Since you spoke without permission you get to rub my feet, and if I’m not pleased I will SQUISH you." As she said this she made a crushing gesture with her right hand.

I was so excited this girl was perfect, and she wore the perfect socks black toe socks with orange heels and toes. As I massaged her feet like so many other girls, I took in the scent emanating from her feet.

It was wonderful, and her socks were just slightly damp from sweat and felt so good to the touch. I’m not sure how long I massaged her feet for, but I would have done it forever if she let me.

But after she was pleased we began a new game of hers, one she describe to me so many times before. She picked me up and lifted me to her face to speak to me.

"That was so wonderful, its a shame what we are gonna do next." At 5 inches I’m not exactly the best size to swallow, but Sasha has had a lot of practice on other things in a attempt to fulfill her fantasy.

I always told her how much I hated the idea of a girl swallowing a guy, because I knew how much pain it would cause me if it happened. But it was her fantasy, and at 5 inches what was I gonna do to stop her?

"NO PLEASE DONT!! Anything but that noooo..." My screams were cut off as she leaned her head back and lowered me down into her mouth. Holding me by my legs she sucked on me a bit first to get me slick enough to slide down her throat.

Then she shoved me head first down her throat and swallowed hard. The sense of power that filled her at that moment sent waves of pleasure through her. She became wet as she felt me enter her stomach.

She licked her lips and patted her belly as she contemplated my fate.

"MMM mmm MMM GOOD. But a good slave doesn’t beg for his life, he should be happy that his goddess wants to use him for her pleasure. But I don’t want to kill what could be the only tiny man alive....*sigh* whats a goddess to do? I know Ill let him stay in there a few minutes that will teach him."

She then made her way to the bathroom to get ready to expunge me from her stomach. But in the mean time I was getting sick from the gastric acid and gas in her stomach. My clothes luckily took the entire time to dissolve saving my skin.

Soon violent tremors shook my world, and I was rushed in a sea of sludge to the outside world. For her it was a painful moment, something that big wasn’t meant to be swallowed whole, let alone sent back up.

But in the end she felt it was worth it, living out her fantasy was the single greatest moment of her life, and would never be matched. After she was done she picked me up out of the toilet bowl and flushed the rest away.

I was now naked and in the sink being washed, it was so humiliating why couldn’t she put me in my dollhouse with my running water and shower.

"There all clean, and it looks like we both enjoyed that hehe." I covered myself in shame as I turned fairly red.

"May I speak now goddess?" She clapped in excitement at the fact I acknowledged her as my goddess.

"Go ahead speak slave."

"Well to be honest I didn’t enjoy that, but I do enjoy the very sight of you, as well as your feet."

"Hahaha I knew you were a foot boy, And since you let me fulfil my fantasy, Ill let you fuck me."

I was shocked, I never thought I would get to have sex with such a perfect girl.

"Oh thank you goddess thank you I bow before you." I bowed down again and again making her chuckle a bit, after all she was only playing a part, she didn’t think she was a goddess.

As she took me downstairs to the couch I could hardly wait to be inside her. When she sat down she placed me in the middle of the couch then sat sideways and brought her feet up to me placing her left foot behind me and her right in front of me.

"I know you love my feet, so there you go, Fuck away." After all that getting worked up all she was giving me was a foot job, which I’ve had before.

"Your serious a foot job? I thought you meant we were gonna have sex."

"HAHAHA Don’t make me laugh why would a goddess like me give a slave like you the pleasure of touching me down there? And if you don’t wanna fuck my feet, then they’re gonna FUCK you!!"

This was a first, no girl had ever assaulted me with their foot before. She placed my back against her left foot and pressed her toes into my groin. I was being raped by this girls foot, and I was enjoying it.

She would squeeze and flex her toes with my dick between them, causing me to buck wildly in a spasm. I never thought it was possible but after 45 minutes I still had a little energy left in me before my 3rd and final explosion.

"Eric I’m home." My mother said as she entered the front door. She saw me at the feet of Sasha just as I exploded in ecstasy.

"So I’m guessing your Eric’s girlfriend or something, guess my son is a ladies man after all. So what is your name?"

"Sasha, and I’m not his girlfriend, just a friend with like interests." After that my mother walked over to the couch and placed her hands on Sasha’s shoulders.

"Well Sasha I’m gonna have to ask you to go, I’m not mad at you but I am mad at Eric for not telling me you were coming over. So I’m sure we will see you again just not this week."

"Ok Ms. Balton. It was nice meeting you, and nice hanging out with you Eric hope to see you soon." With that she blew me a kiss and walked toward the door.

After she left my mother gently picked me up in her open palm and brought me up to her face to talk to me.

"So Eric how was she? Did you get any action?" I was disgusted that my mom was asking me this but I decided the truth was best.

"She was great, we have a lot in common, and I only got a foot job as you saw." My mother laughed a bit as she spoke.

"Now that’s cute, but since you didn’t ask if she could come over I’m going to punish you. I know you like feet, but you don’t like mine do you? Is it the smell? Or is it the fact I’m your mother? Either way your punishment starts right now, one week in my shoes at 1 inch tall."

My heart nearly stopped with such horrible news. A week in my mothers shoes, this was gonna be bad. As she took off her right High top sneaker I realized today would be really bad. No wonder she was home early, it was her day to go running, with me in her shoes.

As she dropped me into her sneaker I quickly shrunk as I rolled to the toe section. She tilted her shoe so the toe was facing down as she put her now massive socked foot into it.

She was wearing knee high socks that she had scrunched up at her ankles, making all the sweat collect even more quickly onto her foot. As her massive foot entered the shoe it filled my vision, a massive white cloud.

"Oh and Eric, I’m not gonna be paying attention to you, so if you get squished I’m sorry."

Great just great, those are definitely not the words you want to hear as a giant cloud sized foot is about to cover you. I ended up just under the crack between her big and second toe.

Her soft sock was heavy enough to hold me down without her even stepping onto the ball of her foot. It was comfortable, except for the smell.

"Well Time for my 5 mile run." My mother jumped to her feet standing on her flats.

"I sure hope you don’t make me ruin my favorite pair of knee high socks haha." And with that she took the first of many steps on her 5 mile run. As her heel hit the ground I began to pray that I wouldn’t die.

As I was rushed to the ground the impact was lighter than I expected, but as she pressed on the ball of her foot to take her next step I was squeezed so tightly between her toes and the sole of her shoe I screamed in pain.

After only 5 minutes of her lightly jogging I blacked out from the pain.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Depending on how much people like this story I might write a follow up.