- Text Size +

My next two weeks went by pretty quickly, My mom would occasionally bring home a girl from her office and have me rub their feet. I got to meet a few really hot girls, but the downside was I also had to wash several pairs of my mothers shoes.

I was almost looking forward to being able to see Jes and Jam, It hopefully would be better than being with my mother all day. I noticed in the past 2 weeks Jessica had started to dress a bit goth like.

As it turned out she had made a few new friends, and like my mother they all hated men. She quickly became popular for her ability to shrink people, since her friends loved to play with their boyfriends.

So there I was, the first Saturday free from my mother, and I had nothing to do. One thing I hadn't done in these past 2 weeks was go online to chat with people. It was kinda nice that my house had everything.

My mother simply would shrink things for me and put them in my shrunken house. The house itself probably used to be worth a lot, but to any normal person it now looked like a perfect scale model.

So I decided to check if any of my friends were online. About 2 years ago I decided I needed some new friends, so I used my only contact with the outside world, the internet.

And well, it seems a lot of people love hearing my stories of my life. It wasn't long before I was a large part of the giantess community. A couple pictures of me with my sisters and I was soon pretty well known.

The problem is that they all thought I was a collage master, when really I was just 5 inches tall. I saw that 3 people were online, cutey123, majorlove, and my favorite Sashathegoddess.(none of these are real screen names, just fictional characters within this story)

So I started to tell Sasha about my last 2 weeks, and she of course thought it was part of some fantasy story I was writing.

Ericthesmall : "I swear I really am just 5 inches tall, and those girls in my pictures are my sisters."

Sashathegoddess : "Well if there your sisters why aren't they small?"

Ericthesmall : "Because when I was 5 my mother shrunk me and made me into my sisters doll."

Sashathegoddess : "Ok then how about I come meet you?"

This was the problem, if I tell her to come meet me my mother might get mad, but on the other hand she does seem to like me and doesn't live that far away.

Ericthesmall : "Ok I live on the corner of Baystreet and Falcon Ave, and be sure to wear socks I like a girl in socks."

Sashathegoddess : "Lol ok I’ll wear socks, guess I’ll see you tomorrow ;)."

Well this was awesome, Ill finally get to meet this girl. Too bad shes older or I might have a chance.

Guess there isn't much to do, guess Ill just play some xbox live.(XBOX LIVE is a trademark of Microsoft Tm)

While I was playing games online my sister was playing games of her own.

"Straight flush, looks like I win." A sickening smile came across Jessica’s face. That made 3 hands in a row she won, and 3 games in a row that her friend Jenny’s boyfriend had lost.

"Please Jessica, Ill give you anything just please please PLEASE don’t shrink me." Brad was on his knees begging Jessica for mercy. Over the past week her and her goth friends made a fun new poker game, three strikes your out.

It was simple, Jessica played with her friends boyfriends, if any of them lost 3 games they were shrunk.

"Sorry Brad, but you know the rules. Besides I know Jenny has been waiting to have some fun with you." And with a snap of her fingers he dwindled in size from 6 foot even down to just 6 inches.

"Do you have to snap your fingers to shrink things?" Jenny asked as she picked up her new boy toy.

"No it just makes it seem cooler, it happens based on thought."

"OH! Can you ever make them normal size?" With that Jessica put her hand on her chin as if thinking.

"Hhhmm...I could, but why would I want that hahaha." Jenny agreed with a nod as she stood up to go outside.

"Good point, so who wants to watch me "play" with my little toy?" Their other 2 friends Maria and Trisha both raised their hands as they all 4 went outside. Once outside of Jenny’s house the 4 gathered around her in the driveway ready for the true fun of the evening.

Jenny held her soon to be ex boyfriend up to her face so she could see how pathetic he was.

"Any last words little man?"

"Don’t kill me....please.....what did I do wrong?" Before placing him on the ground she crushed his legs in her hand so he couldn't move, causing him to scream in pain.

"What did you do wrong? Its what you didn't do. You never brought me flowers, never took me to the movies, it was always just make out sessions at your house. Well I hope you enjoy your last make out session, with the bottom of my BOOT."

Jenny was a good looking girl. She was 18 with green eyes, long blonde hair with black highlights. She wore a black tee shirt that said "If your reading this then you wont mind me slapping you."

Her dark mini skirt lead into her fishnet clad legs. And finally her knee high leather boots with a 3 inch platform completed her outfit. She raised her right foot high above Brad, giving him one last look at his girlfriend.

She then lowered her boot down so that her toes covered his head. She gave him a few seconds to get used to the feel of the leather sole before she lifted her foot back up slightly to stomp him into the pavement.

With a sickening crunch her boots were now covered in blood. The other 3 girls cheered for their friend before they started to go back inside. As they got inside Jenny asked,

"So Maria, your boyfriend next week?" And they all giggled like the schoolgirls they were.