- Text Size +

I woke up late Saturday afternoon to the sound of my doorbell. I got dressed and went to the door expecting to see Jessica, but instead saw my mother. Her face was right in front of the door with a wide smile of anticipation for the days to come.

"Just now waking up I see, no matter its time for our afternoon break and your gonna help us relax!" She quickly put her open palm up to the door signaling me to get on so she could carry me to the living room.

Without a word I got onto her palm and sat down as she carried me down the stairs and placed me on the coffee table.

"Just wait right here while I get my business associate." I didn’t have to wait long as my mother and a young girl walked in from the kitchen. Right away I knew that I was going to like this girl.

She was tall, almost as tall as my mother. Id say she was about 6 foot even, had long golden blond hair coming down to the middle of her back. She reminded me of Jessica Simpson a bit having brown eyes, but not quite as large of a chest.

Her black business suit came complete with a short skirt, as well as black nylons with reinforced toe and heel sections. She was a breathtaking sight indeed.

"Well here he is our personal foot massager for the day, Since you had a long walk I’ll let you go first Terra."

"Well thanks ms. Balton I do love a good foot massage, my old boyfriend used to do them so well." She approached the couch and sat back propping her feet up on the coffee table just in front of me wiggling her toes seductively.

"So I’m your first is that right Eric? Well I hope you do a good job my feet hurt so bad, I really shouldn’t have worn high heels today." It’s a good thing I’m used to the smell of a woman’s feet from the years of toenail painting, cause her feet had a strong aroma. I slowly walked to her right foot and grabbed both sides rubbing my hands up and down her giant foot working towards the center.

"And after you’re done with her don’t forget I’ll need a massage too." My mother sat down in the recliner with her right leg crossed over her left as she bounced her foot up and down.

I was nervous being in the presence of such a perfect young girl, but I figured I’d at least try to get to know her better.

"So Terra right? I was wondering how old are you?" I continued to apply more and more pressure to the arch of her foot as I spoke.

"I’m not much older than you only 17, your mom asked me here cause I’ve been having personal problems recently." My mother chuckled a bit hearing that, which I thought kinda odd.

"Terra you weren't supposed to tell him that haha, I wanted him to think this was a business meeting."

"Oh I’m sorry ms. Balton, I kinda forgot. This massage is just soooo relaxing, I might have to come by more often." With that she poked me with her big toe and giggled.

"Time for my left foot little man." I could hardly believe this girl was only 17, she looked a lot older like in her early 20s. As I began to work on her left foot my mother propped her feet up on the table as well.

"Well since he knows this isn’t a business meeting we can just talk a little girl talk. Hey I know lets compare our feet, after all we’re both pretty tall."

"Ok sure. Put your left foot against my right so little Eric can keep up the good work." The 2 woman placed their feet together, bottom to bottom. It looked as though my mother had her by just a little bit.

"So what size shoes do you wear Terra?" My mother asked her as she grabbed the tops of her toes with her own toes.

"Size 10 pretty big for a girl." My mother removed her foot and slammed it down on the table startling me.

"These bad girls are size 12s, so I win." She wiggled her toes triumphantly.

"Well Eric enough flirting its time to rub mom’s sweaty feet." I secretly took in one last smell of Terra’s foot before walking to my mothers awaiting feet. Terra sighed in enjoyment as I stopped.

"MMhhmm that was good, if your mom doesn’t mind I know a great way to repay you hehe."

"Well if he does a good job on my feet Ill let you reward him sure." I had a decent idea on how Terra was going to repay me, and that thought motivated me to do the best job I could on my mothers feet.

My mother was an attractive woman, standing 6 foot 6 inches she was also powerful. Her hair was blonde and cut medium length to not quite her shoulders. Her eyes were blue like the sky, and her body was ok.

She had some curves, but her legs were long and slender leading into her feet that she kept perfectly pedicured at all times. Today she was wearing a white business suit with a white knee length skirt.

Her nylons were skin toned with darker reinforced toe and heel sections. As I got up to her massive size 12 feet the smell wasn’t that bad. In fact, although I enjoyed the smell of Terra’s feet, hers were much stronger.

My mother’s feet hardly smelled at all which made it easier on me. With all my strength I pressed my entire arms into the bottoms of my mothers toes slowly moving them in circles and working down towards her heel.

By the time I had reached her heel my mother had leaned back and closed her eyes moaning softly as she spoke.

"mmhmm Keep going , oh that feels good.....ohhh, now work on my left one." It was a little disturbing how much she was enjoying this, but nonetheless I kept at it, now repeating myself on her left foot.

As I worked my way back up to her toes from her heel she without warning let out a much louder moan and stretched out reclining fully and knocking me down several feet backwards.

"OOOHHHmmhh....that’s enough you 2 can go upstairs I need a few minutes." With blinding speed Terra scooped me up and carried me to my mothers bed.

As we walked away I could hear my mothers sighs turn to moans of pleasure, as she most likely serviced herself.