- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
SILICON VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
(SIX MONTHS LATER)
* * * * *

Peter "Flash" Gordon (an inevitable--if highly unoriginal--nickname derived from his glory days as a high school track star) had been the founder of Gordon Technological Services back in the 1980's. The so-called "good old days" when speculative investment seemed to have the blessing of President Ronald Reagan, himself! But, by the early 1990's, he (like a lot of other independent businessmen) found himself forced to declare bankruptcy and sell his business to a Japanese conglomerate. In his case, the Nakafusa Corporation. As a result, Gordon was reduced to being a mere Senior Executive Vice-President instead of a CEO. His former company subsequently renamed "GTS, Inc."

It was nearly midnight when he finished the progress report Old Man Nakafusa had asked for, via webcam conference call. Whereupon, he got up from his swivel chair and stretched the kinks out of his upper torso for about five minutes. He then grabbed himself a cup of coffee, from his personal coffee maker, before sitting back down and turning on the computer. When he tried to access his favorite erotica site, however, something strange happened.

He found himself staring at a screen-saver photo of someone wearing a kabuki mask fashioned to resemble the face of a long-eared owl!

"What the frig...?" he muttered half aloud.


"Peter Gordon?" an electronically garbled voice seemed to inquire in response: "Aka SpaceRanger321?"

The former CEO gasped.

"How the frig...?!"

"I am the Phantom Miko. Avenger of innocent children. And you have been judged guilty of victimizing them through your high praise of stories depicting them as nothing more than shrunken sex-slaves! Therefore, let the punishment...fit the crime."

Before Gordon could utter another expletive in astonished disbelief, he suddenly found himself hand-gagged from behind! Following which, a wave of vertigo swept over him. His last conscious thought being:

"Is this what getting chloroformed feels like?"

When he came to, he found himself on a smooth black surface that had a faintly familiar smell. It took him a moment to recognize it. Then, he sat bolt upright, in full realization. That was the smell of his aftershave! But, why was it so overpowering? He was sure he never put on that much in the morning. And, yet, right now, it seemed to be coming from all around him.

That was when she stepped into view from behind the swivel chair. A seemingly one hundred foot-tall giantess with long black hair wearing nothing but a loin cloth...fashioned out of the white shirt he had been wearing all day.

That was when he had his second realization.

"Holy Shit! I'm stark naked!!"

"Do not worry, Mr. Gordon," replied a decidedly female voice: "You will not die of embarrassment. Of that much, I can assure you!"

He looked up at the giantess.

"That voice. I know that voice! You're..."

She flicked him in his lower jaw with her tremendous left index finger. In his current state, of course, that blow possessed enough proportionate force to send him flying straight back. Making him ricochet off the backrest of the swivel chair like a racquetball! And, then, landing face-first, like a wide receiver making a belly-flop catch.

Naturally, that knocked the wind out of him. But, he still had enough strength and stamina to push himself up on his elbows and tilt his head upward. Just in time to hear the last thing he would ever hear anybody say...in this world.

"You like stories about children used as living butt-stoppers? Try stopping the descent of this butt!"

Whereupon, her shirt-enshrouded derriere descended like a pile driver. Instantly crushing the shrunken businessman into a blood-soaked pancake. Just to be sure, however, the owner of that shapely posterior moved it back and forth. As if she were an elderly paraplegic doing The Twist!

Only then did the giantess stand up and remove the shirt from around her waist. Gazing at the smear of blood on the back of it, before draping it across the arms of the swivel chair.

"One down; five to go," she whispered to herself with a smile.

tbc