[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jacob is paired with Sara to complete a math assignment. It's rather mundane and boring until he notices that she has a special machine in her house. A shrinking machine that was rumoured to be in development. Jacob suddenly wonders if his biggest fantasy could come true?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: DownSizer Universe
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 46383 Read: 58560
Published: April 27 2018 Updated: May 20 2018

1. Chapter 1: Dream Come True by bobobo [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (4330 words)

Jacob struggles to find a way to ask Sara to shrink him in the DownSizer without seeming like a creep.

2. Chapter 2: Work of Art by bobobo [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7462 words)

The following week Sara wants Jacob to come over to her house earlier than usual to start that week's assignment. She informs Jacob that she has a little job for him to do once the assignment is complete. Jacob can only wonder what thay means.

3. Chapter 3: Three's a Crowd by bobobo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9938 words)

Another week goes by. Jacob looks forward to shrinking again but he freaks Sara out a bit and shows up for the assignment at her house to see that she is not alone this time.

4. Chapter 4: First Date Jitters by bobobo [Reviews - 0] (7668 words)

Jacob looks forward to spending the weekend with Justine as her shrunken companion. However, as always, things don't go as he hoped.

5. Chapter 5: Cheaters Never Prosper by bobobo [Reviews - 1] (7045 words)

The final test is coming up and Sara needs Jacob's help. She devises an elaborate plan to cheat that would require Jacob to be shrunken smaller than he ever has before.

6. Chapter 6: To Err is Human by bobobo [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (9940 words)

In a vain attempt to look cool, Jacob sends his friends a raunchy picture that he should not have sent. The fall out from his actions leave him wondering if he'll ever be shrunk again?