- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In a vain attempt to look cool, Jacob sends his friends a raunchy picture that he should not have sent. The fall out from his actions leave him wondering if he'll ever be shrunk again?

 

 

 

Several days had passed and it was Prom night. Jacob dreaded this evening. He didn’t bother to get a date. Who’s he kidding, he didn’t even try. He had no confidence to approach a girl. Here he was alone in his room on a Friday night. Once gain as usual. Some of his friends went. Pictures were popping up on Facebook, Instagram and SnapChat as the night was progressing. One image showed that Mandy was there with some random guy. Jacob felt sad. He still beat himself up about fucking away his chance with Mandy. His phone buzzed. It was his friend Shane.

Dude, why aren’t you here.

This party is sick.

Don’t tell me you’re being a loser at home.

Jacob tossed his phone aside and huffed in frustration. Then an idea popped into his head. Would he dare? He browsed the pictures on his phone and looked at the one he took of Sara giving him a blowjob. You couldn’t tell it was her. He thought about Sara’s threat.

“I’m never gonna see her again anyway,” he reasoned. “She’s not gonna eat me if she can’t shrink me.”

Jacob felt that he had nothing to lose. Sara had hinted that she wasn’t going to see Jacob again once school ended. Justine’s bright idea of shrinking him fell through when she got back together with Chad and Mandy wouldn’t even look at him. He licked his lips and rubbed his hands.

Sorry dude. Busy.

With what?

Getting a BJ right now.

You fucking lying.

Jacob sent the picture and waited patiently.

Dude! Who is that?

Don’t worry about it.

Fuck man I’m jealous.

Enjoy.

Call me tomorrow.

Jacob felt a brief sprite of joy but this quickly faded to sadness as another SnapChat popped up from one of his other friends. He clicked on it and it was people dancing at prom. Mandy appeared in it again, dancing really close to this random muscular guy. Jacob turned his phone off. He didn’t want to see another picture of prom pop up on his phone or hear the constant ding of updates on his social feeds. He retrieved his laptop and went straight to his regular porn sites to pass the time.

The next morning, Jacob woke up and turned on his phone before going to the washroom. He could hear his phone beeping incessantly from his room. It sounded like he had got a lot of messages last night. Probably his friends being jealous and asking him a hundred questions. He smiled at himself in the mirror and then went to retrieve his phone. There was some voicemails and tons of unread messages. The first one he opened was messages from Sara.

How could you! On prom night.

Why?

I’m crying right now because of you.

You’re a fucking loser you know that.

I hope you never get laid you fucking ugly virgin!

Only fat ugly girls will have sex with you.

ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!

Where are you!

I’m going tell everyone you fuck feet.

Mandy hates your guts by the way.

Thinks you’re a ugly creep.

I’m going to eat you.

If you don’t come to my house tomorrow and shrink I’ll get someone to knock you out and bring you.

I will eat you fucking loser. Hope you had a nice life.

Jacob was suddenly overcome with crippling anxiety. What had he done? The next messages were from Shane.

Dude! We all salute you you lucky fuck.

Is that Sara in the pic?

Dude, did this happen. Did Sara give you a BJ?

Jacob dropped his phone in panic. “Shit!” he thought. “I’ve totally fucked up.” He picked his phone back up and went through the still reaming unread texts. The next message was from his other friend David:

Did Sara suck you off!!!!!

Trevor is pissed. Sara is crying. Dude… your fucked.

Dude Trevor is telling everyone he’s going to kill you.

Come hide at my house tomorrow.

There were some messages from Justine:

Your and asshole you know that!

I can’t believe you did this to Sara after all she did for you.

I should have crushed you when I had the chance.

I’m gonna tell everyone you are a foot freak have a nice life loser.

There was a message from a number he didn’t recognize:

I’m gonna kill you.

Jacob guess that it was from Trevor. He listened to his unread voicemails as he sat on his bed in shocked disbelief.

 “You have 3 new messages. First message,” the monotone computer voice droned out.

“How could you Jacob?” It was Sara and she was crying. “It’s prom night and you send everyone that picture… *sniff*… Trevor has broken up with me… *sniff* Why Jacob? Why?... I thought we were friends … *sniff*” The rest of the message was Sara starting to cry before it cut out.

“To reply to this message press 4. To save it press 7.”

Jacob pressed 9.

“Message deleted. Next message.”

“YOU ARE A FUCKING HUGE LOSER YOU KNOW THAT?” Sara was furious, “TREVOR SAYS’S HE’S GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS. I HOPE HE FUCKING KILLS YOU. NO WONDER YOU’RE A VIRGIN YOU UGLY LOSER. NOBODY LIKES YOU!”

“To reply to this message press 4. To save it press 7.”

Jacob tapped on his phone.

“Message deleted. Next message.”

“Hey, it’s Sara.” She sounded calm. “Look. I’m sorry about what I said last night. Um… in hindsight it was like probably for the best. Turns out Trevor was cheating on me so… guess… your actions helped me get rid of that fucking douchebag… so I want to um, just say like thanks. Um… I’m still feeling kinda crappy and… um… was wondering if you’d like to like paint my toenails or something. I was thinking some smiley faces to like help me cheer up. So… um… my parents are away for the day so like anytime today would work. Just let me know okay? So anyways… um… just text me or something, okay, ciao.”

“To reply to this message…” Jacob pressed 7. “Message saved. End of messages. To return…” He hung up his phone. He lay back down and wanted cry. What had he done? He felt guilty and worthless. Did Sara really want him to paint his nails or was that a ploy to shrink him and eat him? He wasn’t sure. He didn’t want to risk it. He opened the messages from Sara and contemplated what to write. He spent several minutes typing away a message and then deleting it. He tried apologizing, acting casual, asking what time to come over, calling her a bitch. Nothing seemed right. His doorbell rang. Jacob froze in fear.

He was the only one home. He slowly tip-toed down the stairs careful to not make a noise. The doorbell rang again. Jacob sneaked up to the door and peeked through the eyehole. It was Brad. He wondered what he was doing here. He was more of an acquaintance than a friend. Jacob looked around as much as he could see. Brad was alone. He slowly opened the door. Suddenly a hand from behind the door frame punched the door wide open and Trevor swung out from his hiding place. He looked furious. Brad was smiling.

“Trever I…,” was all that Jacob could stammer before Trevor’s fist smashed his nose. Jacob stumbled back clutching his raw, bleeding nose.

“You fuck my girlfriend hey!” he yelled as he marched up to Jacob who was staggering backwards holding one of his hands out.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” he stuttered through his hand holding onto his nose. His vision was blurry.

“I’ll fucking kill you.”

Jacob tripped over a carpet and fell onto his backside. He held one of his hands up as he turned his face away in fear.

“Please Trevor, Please. I’m sorry.”

“You’re pathetic you know that.” Trevor slapped him across the head. “Hey! You’re a loser hey. Say it!” He slapped him again.

“I’M A LOSER!” Jacob shrieked in anguish.

“That’s right!” Through shut eyelids he heard Jacob snort and then gurgle his mouth before a warm, sticky globule of spit hit his cheek.

“You better make sure I never see you again,” he growled before leaving.

“Dude… that was epic,” he heard Brad chuckle as they walked away leaving the front door open. When he was sure the coast was clear, Jacob stood up. His nose was swollen and bleeding. He stumbled over to the door to close it, gathered some tissues for his nose and lay in bed for the rest of the day. Sara messaged him again that afternoon.

Hey! Come paint my toenails.

She attached a picture of her feet lying flat on her bedspread. The toes were bare. Jacob was suspicious but he took this opportunity to try set things right.

I’m really sorry about last night.

I wanted to look cool in front of my friends.

Its okay.

Turns out Trevor was cheating on me.

So it was for the best.

He punched me today.

Trevor did?

Yeah.

Are you okay?

I’m fine.

That’s good.

Come paint my nails now.

We have 2 hours before my parents get home.

I’d rather just stay at home.

I feel too crappy to go anywhere.

I’m really sorry about what I did.

Come to my house.

After you paint my nails, I’ll make you feel better.

If you know what I mean…

Not today. Sorry.

After what you did you can’t even just do one thing for me as like a way of saying sorry.

You’re going to eat me.

I won’t.

I promise.

I’m over it.

Like I said it was for the best.

I should be thanking you.

You can thank me by letting me stay home today.

Okay.

Jacob was still suspicious of Sara’s attempts to get him to come to her house. However, after the text conversation, he felt slightly better. There was a chance that Sara was telling the truth. Jacob just wasn’t willing to risk his life to find out.

The final week of school was awkward for Jacob. His friends kept congratulating him on his blowjob. Rumors were swirling that Sara had a shrinking machine and Jacob had a foot fetish. Some of his friends teased him. Sara was sick a lot or stayed at home depressed. Justine would turn her nose up at him. To Jacob’s relief school finally finished and summer holidays started.

------------------------------------------

Jacob’s summer was proving to be quite uneventful. He was working at the local supermarket stocking the produce section during the day. He hung out with his friends some evenings and maintained interest on the DownSizer project at BioGen. There were few official statements about it and only just rumors and speculations. People were prophesizing what uses it would have from reducing transport costs for goods and raw materials to medical applications. The giantess boards were going crazy with future prospects. Some were saying they were going to buy it the moment it came out and had started saving. Others even admitted that they would volunteer to be slaves to fetish artists. A few confessed that they would like to be crushed or eaten. Jacob thought those people were crazy. Occasionally he would look over the pictures he had from his sexploitations and wonder when he’d be able to shrink again.

One hot summer day, Sara walked into the store. Jacob noticed her instantly. She was wearing white short-shorts and a blue tank top. White flip flops adorned her feet. He instantly became nervous and hid in the staff room. Fifteen minutes later he emerged and sneakily scanned the produce section for her. Luckily, she was gone. Jacob returned to work and continued to stack the oranges when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and was face to face with Sara.

“Oh! Hi!” he stammered loudly trying to hide his nervousness.

“Hey! Long time no see!” Sara beamed back and hugged Jacob tightly. “How are you?”

“I’m uh good… you?”

“I’m great too. What’s up? So, you work here now?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s great. Any perks? Discounts? Eat any fruit you want?”

“Ha ha…um… no, not really. I can take the bruised fruit home, but there’s always too much.”

“I see. That’s interesting.”

Jacob struggled to think of what to say next.

“What are you doing uh during the summer?” he eventually asked.

“Looking for a boyfriend,” she giggled. “No. I’m working at my dad’s office. Trying to like save as much money as possible. I’m gonna travel for a year come September.”

“Oh, that’s nice. Wish I could do that. I’m gonna start university after summer.”

“Sounds about right, you are a very smart person.”

There was another awkward silence. Sara looked down at her feet and shuffled slightly before returning her gaze to Jacob.

“Hey…um… listen,” she began nervously as she brushed her hair behind her ears. “You wouldn’t um… like to get a coffee or something sometime?”

“A coffee?”

“Yeah… to um catch up and stuff.”

Jacob wasn’t sure if Sara was asking him out on a date or not. He swallowed hard to try relax his beating heart.

“Uh, yeah, sounds good.”

Sara burst into a huge smile and hugged him. “Awesome! I’ll text you later,” she beamed and then skipped towards the cashiers to exit.

That evening, Jacob got a text message from Sara:

Hey!

Hi!

So I want to be honest with you.

Okay.

I kinda like you.

I didn’t realize it until I saw you today.

I’m tired of dating idiots.

So I was wondering if you’d like to be my boyfriend.

I hope this isn’t too forward.

Jacob was surprised. Was this for real? He found Sara attractive but he never thought in a million years that he would date her. He was about to text back when Sara sent another message.

And I’m not saying this because you have a nice dick.

I think you have a sexy brain too.

LOL!

Jacob’s mouth became dry and his heart leapt into his throat. He was nervous, really nervous. He took a deep breath and decided to accept this amazing proposal. He’d never had a girlfriend. Sara would be an awesome first one. His friends would be so jealous.

I would love to be your boyfriend.

OMG! I’m so happy. You have no idea.

I’m happy too.

So can we skip coffee then and just go straight to hanging out?

I feel like I already know you quite well.

I know your secrets LOL!

Sure. What do you have in mind?

Would you like to just Netflix and chill this sat?

Sure.

I don’t mean to be rude but you do know what Netflix and chill means right?

We’re gonna watch a movie and relax.

No.

I’m just kidding. I know what it means.

LOL

Had me worried there.

I figured maybe you weren’t as smart as I thought.

Maybe doing some math equations on Sat would make me more attractive.

Jacob was surprised at his own ability to write funny text messages to Sara. He figured it was the sudden ego boost that allowed him to relax and have a little fun.

You do that and we will just watch a movie and nothing else.

Lol! Should I bring anything?

A box of condoms!

Jacob was surprised. He thought Netflix and chill was code to make out, you know, like kiss and feel each other up. He didn’t realize it meant sex or was Sara joking. He hated communicating over text messages. So many innuendoes and jokes are lost without voice or face-to-face interaction. He needed to clarify.

Seriously?

Well I have some but they might not fit.

Jacob was now 95% sure Sara wanted to have sex with him on Saturday. He just needed that extra 5% certainty to alleviate his anxiety. He just hoped that Sara wouldn’t be turned off by his naivety.

Please don’t hate me but are you planning to have sex with me on Saturday or are you joking.

I’m sorry this sounds lame but I’m not very good at this.

You said you knew what Netflix and chill means.

I thought I did

Your so cute!!!

Yes I want to fuck you on Sat.

Unless you don’t want to.

I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable.

There was that extra 5% that Jacob needed.

No I’d love to.

YAY!

Can I make a request?

Okay.

Can you shave your pubic hair please.

Or trim it.

I’m not a fan of hair down there.

Of course.

:)

See you Sat.

Jacob researched how to shave his pubic hair on the internet and spent most of his free time over the next two days researching sex techniques that girls love. He was inexperienced. In fact, he’d never had sex. He didn’t want to disappoint Sara. This might be his one and only time in his life that he’d get to go to bed with such an attractive woman and if he could please her sexually then she’d want more. He also figured that this would be a great self-esteem boost.

His anxiousness to see Sara on Saturday was heightened by the constant text messages she sent him. Photos of her in suggestive poses. Sometimes she was naked but covering up her boobs or vagina with her hands or a towel. She spoke about how they could have the whole weekend together because her parents would be away. She reassured him that he shouldn’t be worried he was a virgin, she’d be willing to teach. Jacob hoped that his research would surprise her. On Friday she demanded a dick-pic since she’d sent so many photos and he sent none. Jacob complied. It was awkward but that was one thing off the bucket list of stuff that he expected a person his age should do. The compliments from Sara made him feel more confident and he couldn’t wait for the weekend. Surprisingly, they never spoke about his foot fetish or the DownSizer. Jacob didn’t want to bring it up. He wanted to appear like a normal guy to Sara. He even complimented her tits and ass as he thought he should.

Saturday arrived and Jacob was at Sara’s house at noon as arranged. He had a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine he stole from his pantry. He was nervous but excited. Sara greeted him with a huge smile. She was wearing that sexy white dress she wore when Jacob was shrunk and hung from her earing to help her cheat on her test. Jacob’s heart began racing and he felt his penis stir in excitement. Jacob quickly glanced at her feet. She was barefoot and her toes were painted a deep red.

“Oh flowers,” she said surprised, “AND wine. Jeez Jacob this isn’t the Fifties!”

Jacob laughed nervously. He entered and closed the door behind him while Sara deposited his gifts in the kitchen. She returned and they looked at each other for an awkward moment.

“So…” Sara began, “Shall we go find a movie on Netflix to watch?” She had a cheeky grin on her face.

“Um…sure,” Jacob replied disappointed.

Sara sighed. She slowly walked up to him. Rubbed her hands through his hair and then grabbed his cheeks.

“You’re so cute,” she whispered before she softly kissed his frozen lips. She withdrew to look at him again and then returned. Jacob kissed back and within seconds their tongues were intertwined.

Sara broke off the kiss. “Where’d you learn to kiss like that,” she asked, “I feel like you’ve done this many times before.”

Jacob smiled and blushed. His research was paying off.

“So… what movie shall we watch?” Sara asked again with that same cheeky grin.

Jacob felt a bit more relaxed and comfortable with the situation now. He grinned back at Sara. He figured out what was going on.

“I’m kinda tired,” he fake yawned, “I was hoping I could lie down on your bed.”

“Oh,” Sara replied with a smile, “well then. Follow me.”

She took his hands and led him up to her room. She pushed him down onto the bed.

“Let’s make you more comfortable,” she teased and then yanked off his shirt. She slowly unzipped his jeans and peeled them off his legs. Jacob lay there in his underwear and socks. His dick was starting to rise as he grew more and more horny. Sara straddle his hips and began rubbing his chest.

“Comfortable,” she asked.

Jacob thought back to his research. He leaned up and rubbed his hands along her side while straining to kiss her. Sara grabbed his wrists and threw them down onto the bed beside his head. She bent down towards his face.

“Shh,” she cooed, “you’re tired, let me do all the work.” She then gently kissed his lips before leaning back.

Sara removed her dress to reveal a sexy pair of pink, lace bra and panties. Jacob eyed her entire body. She was incredible. So lean and fit. Sara shifted off of his hips and removed his underwear. His dick sprung to attention.

“Look at that,” Sara exclaimed as she gripped his hard cock and started slowly stroking it. “You also shaved your pubes. Thank you.”

“Your welcome,” Jacob replied before moaning loudly as Sara kissed the tip of his dick. She then leaned over to her bedside table and retrieved a bottle of lubricant. She squeezed a liberal amount on Jacob’s penis and rubbed it all along his shaft. Jacob shivered in pleasure. Sara placed the bottle back onto the bed side table. She then stripped off her panties and bra and returned to straddling his hips. Jacob’s dick rested against her warm vaginal lips as Sara looked down at him.

“Are you sure you want me to fuck you?” she asked jokingly as she drummed her fingers along his shaft.

“Very sure!” Jacob replied breathlessly.

“hmmmm… I don’t know…,” Sara teased.

Jacob lifted his upper body and was about to caress Sara’s body when she grabbed his wrists and shoved them back onto the bed.

“Okay! Jeez!” she proclaimed, “I’ll fuck you then.” Sara released his wrists and lifted her hips. She grabbed his dick with her right hand and aimed it at her pussy. She slowly lowered herself onto it as it glided into her vagina.

“Wait!” Jacob huffed, “I’m not wearing a condom.”

“Shh…” Sara reassured as she continued to slowly lower herself onto his cock, “I’m on birth control.”

“What about STDs?”

“What STDs does a virgin have,” she teased and as her pussy lips reached the base of Jacob’s dick.

Sara then began to slowly ride up and down Jacob’s cock as he lay their breathing heavily and enjoying the sensations.

“Does my pussy feel good?” She asked between breaths.

“So good!”

“I’m gonna pop your cherry.”

“Yeah.”

“Are you glad you’re losing your virginity to me?”

“Oh god yes.”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah.”

Sara began to increase her pace. Jacob moaned at the pleasure.

“Isn’t this better than using your hand.”

“Yeah.”

“Did you masturbate thinking about me?”

“Yeah. I MEAN NO!”

Sara stopped and Jacob opened his eyes to look at her concerned face.

“You don’t think about me when you masturbate?” she queried.

“Um…” Jacob stuttered wondering what the right answer should be. Sara cocked her head waiting for the answer. “Of course, I do!” he added confidently, “How could I not?” Sara burst into a huge smile then continued to grind her hips on his dick.

“What do you think about?” she asked.

“I think about kissing you?”

“Yeah. What else?”

“Um, I think about massaging your body.”

“Tell me the dirty things Jacob. It helps to get me off.”

“Okay… um …I uh…”

“Do you think about me sucking your dick?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah!?”

“Oh yeah.” Sara began to increase her pace. Jacob moaned.

“What else?”

“I think about fucking your pussy.”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah.”

“I think about licking your clit,” Jacob added as he thought about the research he had done.

“Oh! Fuck yeah!” Sara shrieked as she quickened her pace. The bed was starting to creak. Jacob continued.

“I think about fucking you doggy style and tugging your hair.”

“Yeah!” Sara’s hips were now slapping against Jacob’s. “Don’t stop,” she begged.

“I want to fuck you in the shower,” Jacob continued.

Sara moaned.

“And in the kitchen!”

“Yeah!”

“I want to shove my dick in your mouth.”

Sara moaned louder as she now hammered down onto Jacob’s dick. A loud wet, slapping sound combined with creaking bed springs. Jacob was close to orgasm. He started to breath heavily and tried to hold off as best he could.

“I’m gonna come,” he stuttered.

“Come inside me!” Sara commanded.

Jacob groaned as he strained to hold back his orgasm.

Sara leaned down and rested her right hand against his chest. She stared into his eyes as she continued to grind against him. Jacob stared back. Their breathing was heavy, short burst and in unison.

“Come inside me!” she repeated. Jacob could hold back no longer. Her face was mesmerizing. He cried out and thrust his hips upward against Sara’s body weight as he orgasmed. His dick pulsed inside her pussy.

“YES!” Sara shouted. Jacob arched his back and closed his eyes.

“Yes. Yes. Yes.” She repeated as Jacob’s dick continued to pulse and release inside her. Jacob opened his eyes and was greeted with Sara’s left nipple as she lowered it onto his mouth. He kissed it gently and then suckled at it for a moment. It popped out of his mouth and Sara sat up and looked down at him.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Amazing.”

Sara leaned over to get some tissue from her bed side table. Holding them against her vagina, she lifted off of Jacob’s now deflating penis and disappeared into the washroom. After the sound of a garbage can opening and closing, the flush of a toilet and running water from a faucet she returned. Sara slithered onto the bed and lay beside Jacob. She nested her head into his neck, placed an arm over his chest and folded one of her legs over his.

“Sorry I came so quickly,” Jacob said breaking the silence.

Sara laughed. “It was your first time. You lasted longer than I thought you would.”

Jacob and Sara lay there quietly for several minutes. Jacob felt like he was in heaven. His virginity caused him unnecessary anxiety and now that weight was finally off his shoulders. He couldn’t wait to tell his friends. He glanced over at Sara as she lay there. He could feel her breasts against his chest. He scanned down his body to her feet below. The red toe nails looked sexy as her toes rested against the bedsheets. He sighed contently.

“I have to ask,” Sara eventually said, “what’s better? Fucking my feet or my pussy?” She then leaned up and rested her head on her right hand as she looked down at Jacob.

“Um…,” Jacob stammered before finally deciding to say what he guessed Sara would like to hear, “pussy.”

“yeah,” she whispered with a smile. “You know, you didn’t say anything about my feet today.” Sara then glanced down at her legs. Jacob lifted his head and saw her toes wiggling.

“They look very nice,” he genuinely commented.

“Do you like the red nail polish? I did them for you since red is your favourite color.”

“Uh, actually green is my favourite color.”

Sara then looked at him in horror. “What? No. Dammit I fucked up!” she distressed and then buried her head into mattress. “I wanted it to be perfect.”

“It’s okay,” Jacob reassured her, “I still like them.”

“I wanted them to be your favourite color. I know how much you like feet.” She mumbled through the mattress.

A smile crept across Jacob’s face. “How about I paint them for you,” he suggested.

Sara raised her face from the mattress and smiled at Jacob “Really!?”

“Yeah, let’s do it now.”

“Oh, that’s perfect,” she exclaimed as she jumped off the bed to get her nail polish bag, “this way we pass the time until you’re ready to fuck again.”

“I like the sound of that,” Jacob replied.

“Yeah… wanna do doggy style next?” she asked as she sat on the edge of the bed beside Jacob with her bag beside her.

“Sure.”

Sara beamed. “Okay, come sit at my feet on the ground.”

Jacob crawled off the bed and sat down on Sara’s floor facing her knees as she sat above him on the bed. She passed him the nail polish and some cotton sheets. Jacob grabbed her slender right foot in his hands and began to remove her polish. As he did this, Sara would rub his cheek and shoulders with her other foot. Jacob became excited again and slowed down his efforts to enjoy it longer.

As Jacob removed her polish and applied a green coat they chatted. They spoke about their pasts and their futures. They spoke about their fears and their desires. They spoke about their wants and their wishes. They were bonding. Jacob could feel that he was falling for Sara. He softly rubbed her feet as he worked and she caressed his face with her soft toes. He’d blow on them to dry the paint and occasionally kissed them much to Sara’s delight. She told him how glad she was to be dating a foot fetishist again. They also spoke briefly about how much of a douchebag her ex Trevor was before Sara changed the subject to something lighter.

Jacob had finished applying the last coat of green nail polish. He now had a pair of silky, smooth feet swinging in front of his face as Sara wiggled her toes for him.

“I wanna add something to this,” Sara began. “Let’s write Jacob on each toe. That way we know who they belong to.” Sara smiled sultrily at Jacob and gently brushed the toes of her left foot against his erect penis.

“Okay,” Jacob agreed. Sara gave him a black nail polish. Jacob unscrewed the cap and pulled out the nail brush. He then stared down at Sara’s toes.

“I need to be shrunk to do this,” he suggested.

“Oh!” Sara replied, “I don’t know if we should do that?”

“Why not?”

“I haven’t shrunk anybody in a while. Not since I last shrunk you.”

“You don’t remember how to use the machine.”

“No, it’s just that… Are you sure you want to be tiny again?”

Jacob thought for a few seconds. He was happy to remain full grown in Sara’s bedroom but he hadn’t been tiny in quite a while and he wanted to relive the experience. It was thrilling. His penis stirred at the thought. He also reasoned that Sara would probably be willing to pose for him so he could take pictures of her giantess body and feet.

“I wouldn’t mind,” he replied coolly.

“Um… okay, but I would prefer it if you didn’t fuck my feet.”

“Okay,” Jacob said confused.

“It’s not that I don’t like it or anything. I’ll definitely let you do it another time. It’s just I’d rather you fucked my pussy today and not my feet. Okay? I’d like to get off too.”

Jacob smiled. “Of course!”

“Alright then,” Sara said as she rose to her feet. “Let’s go.”

Jacob reached for his jeans before Sara stopped him. “You don’t need those remember?”

“Um. I was wondering. Can I shrink with my cellphone. I’d like to take some pictures of your incredible body.”

Sara smiled sweetly. “Of course.”

They strolled naked down the stairs into the basement.

“Let’s see if I still remember how to use this,” Sara commented as she punched away at the console.

Jacob opened the chamber door and closed it behind him. He shuffled in the dark towards the center, placed his phone on the ground and waited.

“You ready!?” he heard Sara shout from outside the chamber.

“Yip!”

Several seconds later and the machine was dark and quiet again. Tremors shook the ground as Sara walked towards the door. Jacob reached down for his phone and held it in his hand. Light flooded the chamber and Jacob stared up at a huge Sara. He was smaller than usual. He was actually really small. Sara had a huge grin as she stepped into the chamber. Her foot came to a rest yards away from Jacob with a loud thud. He could tell the he was not much bigger than her big toe. Sara leaned down and pinched him between her finger and thumb. Both almost completely enveloped his chest down to his knees.

Jacob lay limply in Sara’s grip she casually strolled up the stairs. He swung to and fro beside her hips as she walked. She hadn’t looked at him since picking him up. Jacob watched the floor and walls swoosh by as Sara moved. He could feel each one of her footsteps. Sara entered her room and carefully deposited Jacob onto his feet on her desk in the corner. A plain wooden table top that contained a few papers, a laptop and a jar of pens. Jacob watched as Sara sat down on her swivel chair directly in front of Jacob and stared down at him with a mischievous smile.

“Sara, what’s going on?” Jacob asked, “I’m smaller than usual.”

“You’re just the right size,” Sara replied. She then pushed the swivel chair backwards creating distance between herself and the table. She raised her left leg and gripped the edge of the table with her toes. The right foot followed soon after. Jacob was face to face with her clenched toes. The top of her big toe came up to his chest and Jacob could just see over the green painted nail to Sara’s smiling face beyond as she leaned back and placed her hands behind her head in triumph.

“Remember that time I gave you a blowjob,” Sara began calmly as she slowly rocked in her chair. Her toes relaxed and clenched the edge of the table rhythmically changing between a healthy pink and a labouring white. Jacob felt the table sway with Sara’s movement and he spread his legs to maintain balance. Jacob swallowed hard as he Sara continued.

“Do you remember what I said afterwards?” she asked. Jacob began to panic.

“Sara! I, um, I’m sorry, I, uh” he stammered.

Sara stopped rocking and raised her hand to silence him. Jacob stopped talking. He was full of dread. Sara returned her hand to behind her head and began to rock again.

“Now if I recall, I said that if you told ANYONE that I had given you a blowjob…” Sara removed her feet from the table and sat up straight. She leaned forward and her massive face approached Jacob. “I… would… EAT… you,” she whispered slowly then broke out into a huge smile. Jacob stared at her massive white teeth in horror. He laughed nervously.

“You… you’re uh joking right?” he asked anxiously.

Sara leaned back gain and her toes appeared over the edge of the table, gripping it for balance.

“Maybe I am. Maybe I’m not,” she taunted. “I have shrunken you down to the perfect size to eat thought.” That mischievous smile returned. Jacob was very uncomfortable.

“It worked out though… in the end,” he stammered.

“How so?” Sara asked.

“Um, Trevor, you found out he was cheating on you.”

Sara looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds then back down at Jacob.

“Do you know how upset I was?” she asked rhetorically. “You ruined prom. It’s supposed to be like one of the best nights of one’s life and mine was completely ruined. I cried all night… and the next day. I had like a magical evening planned and you ruined it with your selfishness.”

“But if that didn’t happen then you might still be with Trevor, and he’d still be cheating on you.”

“I was upset for weeks,” Sara continued ignoring his reasoning. “I couldn’t eat, couldn’t sleep. I practically missed like the last week of school. That was supposed to be like a magical time for me and you ruined it. I only have one life Jacob and you ruined that special moment for me.”

“Sara I’m sorry.”

“Why’d you do it Jacob?”

“I…I…,” Jacob struggled. Sara stared down at him with one eyebrow raised. “I’m so sorry Sara. I didn’t mean to.”

“Just tell me why you did it?”

“Please don’t eat my Sara.”

“Why shouldn’t I eat you?” she asked calmly with both eyebrows raised now.

“I made a mistake!” Jacob confessed, “I made a really stupid mistake. Don’t people deserve second chances?” He approached her massive big toe and stroked the top of it.

“You know what I don’t like get Jacob?” Sara replied. “A second chance at prom, or like a second chance at the last summer after school ends.”

“I know,” Jacob mumbled before planting a soft gentle kiss onto her toe. It was massive. He would barley be able to fit his arms around the sides. He could smell the nail polish and at his size, the grooves of her skin were clearly visible and her toe flesh felt rough to the touch.

“So, tell me why you did it?” Sara interrogated. Jacob looked up at her and continued to kiss her toe, hoping to appease her.

“Why you doing this Sara?  I thought you liked me.” Jacob pleaded.

“It was all part of my like master plan Jacob,” Sara replied smugly. “Pretend I like you. Get you to come to my house. Have you ask to be shrunken. God! It was too easy. It all worked so perfectly. I know just how to make you do what I want.”

“But we had sex,” Jacob cried.

Sara smirked. “I don’t know, it felt like I should at least fuck you before I eat you. It just feels like, I don’t know, like you’re a weak, little deer and I’m a powerful, hungry lion. Besides, it didn’t feel right that you should like die a virgin. I don’t want to be a COMPLETE bitch.”

Jacob stood up in horror. He was panicking. Despite his fear he had a hard on. He couldn’t deny the extreme and powerful mix of terror and lust. He looked at Sara’s huge mouth. He was going to be inside it soon. He gazed down her neck, past her supple breasts and settled on her flat stomach. He was going to be in there. It was exhilarating to think about it but panic set in when he realized he would never escape. He looked at his phone that was still clutched in his right hand. It was working and he had a signal. His only hope was to call someone. He unlocked it and scrambled to access his contacts list. Oblivious to Sara’s movements.

A huge shadow engulfed him and incredibly large fingers swallowed his arms and clamped down on his hands. Fearful that his limbs would be crushed, Jacob released his cellphone and extracted his arms from between Sara’s fingers. His phone was now mushed between her index finger and thumb as she brought it up to her face. She lifted her index finger and looked at the miniscule device stuck to her thumb. Jacob watched in fascination as she parted her lips and pressed her exposed tongue onto her thumb. The wet muscled retracted back into her mouth with the phone glued to it. Sara adjusted her tongue in her mouth and swallowed audibly. She then smiled down at the tiny boy on her desk.

“Don’t worry Jacob, you’ll be reunited with your phone soon,” she teased. Jacob remained frozen in fear. He was still in denial that Sara would eat him but the realization of his predicament was starting to set in. His enraged boner showed no signs of subsiding. Sara twisted in her chair and leaned onto the bed to get her phone. She swung back around and thumped her toes back onto the edge of the table. She began tapping away at her phone replying to unread messages. Noticing her distraction, Jacob took this opportunity to survey his surroundings. Her massive toes remained clenched directly in front of him. The desk was imposingly high from the ground. He looked back at the massive laptop and then at the cup of pens. He glanced back at Sara who was engrossed in her phone and he ran to hide behind the laptop. He looked for an opening to see if he could hide inside it.

He panicked when he heard Sara’s phone tapping stop followed by the table shaking signifying that she removed her toes from the edge. He couldn’t find an opening big enough for him to fit through. With a loud bang, the screen of the laptop was closed shut and Jacob was face to face with a beaming Sara as she looked down at him, one hand resting on top of the laptop.

“You can run,” she teased, “but you can’t hide.” She then pinched him up and with her other hand grabbed the cup of pens and turned it over emptying the contents onto the table. She right the cup, dropped Jacob inside it and then placed it down on the table. He looked up the dark silo to Sara’s huge face above him.

“I’m gonna go take a shower,” she informed him, “I have a hot date this evening and I need to wash your stench off of me.” She winked and then her face disappeared briefly before returning. “You should take this opportunity to jerk-off or something. Cause you know. It could be your last,” she teased and then disappeared again.

Jacob sat down in his solitary confinement, resigned to the fact the he couldn’t escape. He could hear Sara exit her room followed by the sounds of a shower running in the distance. How was he going to get out of this? He couldn’t fathom that Sara would actually eat him. This must all be an elaborate prank or perhaps a punishment.

Minutes passed as Jacob was left with his thoughts. He almost masturbated at his own helplessness and the total domination that such a sexy woman had over him but he refrained. His mind swung between sexual thoughts and fear and he could not maintain his lust long enough to orgasm before he was overcome with dread and shame at not attempting to escape. He tried lunging at the walls of the cup hoping to top it over but he was too small. Eventually he heard the room door open and Sara’s return was confirmed when he could hear her humming a tune happily to herself. Without warning, his world tumbled upside down and he fell onto the table. The cup was placed back down on the table and Jacob stood up staring at massive Sara. She towered above him, completely naked except for a towel she was currently using to dry her hair. Her firm, supple breasts were pointing to the ceiling and her clean, freshly shaved vagina was directly in front of him. Jacob was mesmerized.

“How’s it going?” she asked nonchalantly. “I need your help for something.” She then threw the towel she was using to dry her hair on her bed and brushed her fingers through her hair several times before turning towards her closet. She emerged with 2 different bikini tops. One was a solid white and the other was blue with small suns on it. She returned to stand in front of Jacob and alternated between placing them in front of her tits.

“Which one is hotter?” she asked.

Jacob was intimidated by such an amazing body. She truly was a goddess before him. He was also so confused by her seeming friendliness considering she had informed him a while ago that he was to be devoured.

“Why are you doing this?” he asked back seeking clarification.

“Doing what?” Sara queried as she now faced her full-length mirror and swung from side to side checking her self out with the different bikinis.

“Treating me like I’m your friend. You’re going to eat me and now you want my help?”

“Well MAYBE,” Sara said slowly, “I’m not going to eat, I just want you to feel like shit. Like I did.”

Jacob breathed a massive sigh of relief. It was just an elaborate prank to scare him. The dread he had been feeling subsided and now he could relax a little.

“But you ate my phone?”

“You deserved it. Now, which bikini should I wear?”

“The white one.”

“Yeah” Sara replied unsurely, “…yeah, it looks better thanks.” She threw the blue one on the floor and placed the bikini on top of her breasts and tied it behind her. She then returned to the closet to retrieve the bikini bottom and placed that one over her hips. She returned to the mirror and checked herself out. Jacob wished she hadn’t eaten his phone, he would have loved to take some pictures right now.

“You should see this guy I’m seeing,” she then chimed. “He’s so fucking hot.” Sara grabbed her phone off her bed and sat back down on the chair by the desk. She swung it sideways and leaned back. She then stretched out her long, smooth legs and planted her right foot on the desk followed by her left on top, crossed at the ankle. Jacob’s attention was instantly drawn to their size. Her left sole was facing towards the desk and it was immense. He could easily fit under her toes at his currently height.

“Look!” Sara directed as she swung her phone around. A picture of a muscular man adorned the screen. It looked like a model shoot. He was just wearing jeans and laying back on a couch. He had a six pack and a couple of tattoos. His gaze was focused at something in the distance as his chisel jaw rested on top of his closed fist.

“Isn’t he so fucking hot?” Sara asked as she turned the phone back to herself and scrolled through more pictures. “He fucks so good it’s incredible.” She then turned the phone back towards Jacob who was now blasted with a picture of a large, erect penis. He instantly closed his eyes and placed his hand out as he turned away. Sara burst out laughing. She turned the phone back towards her face.

“He’s got such an amazing dick,” she giggled. She then tapped on an app and stretched out her arm above her, positioning the phone as far away from her as she could. Jacob looked up and saw that she was trying to take a picture of her bikini and face. She smiled at the camera and snapped a selfie then brought the camera back to face and began to incessantly type away.

Jacob stared at her face and then her huge feet that was at the other end of the table. He was upset that Sara wasn’t interested in him. He honesty did think that she wanted to be his girlfriend. Once again, he let a pretty girl take advantage of him. It was all a ploy to scare him. He strolled over to her feet, glancing at her smooth legs as he walked along the length of the table. Eventually he reached the ankle of her right foot. He glanced upwards at her left foot above. The heel was stories above him and her toes were wiggling every now and again, creating wrinkles on her sole. He continued around to her right foot and stood directly in front of her feet. He could smell her soap and he stared at her red heel. He looked up and could not see her toes beyond the ball of her foot. He’d never been so close to such a massive foot. He reached out and touched her foot. It was cool and damp to the touch. Suddenly the foot lifted and shifted to the right, revealing Sara’s face in the distance behind it.

“What are you doing?” she asked

“I’m just admiring your feet. It’s gonna be the last time I see them.”

She then removed her feet from the table and sat up in her chair.

“I don’t want you to touch them or look at them,” she said sternly and then returned to her phone. Jacob walked back towards the centre of the desk to be closer to Sara.

“Can you grow me back?” he asked. Sara looked up from her phone annoyed at the interruption.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because I feel stupid and awkward and like shit and I just want to go home and cry,” Jacob confessed.

“Why you upset?”

“Because you said you wanted to be my girlfriend and now I see that you’re dating someone else.”

Sara burst out laughing and then calmed down. “Awww,” she cooed, “you actually thought I’d date you. Ugh. I’m such a bitch hey?” She smiled wickedly at Jacob. Her phone buzzed and her face light up into a massive smile as she read the message. She then placed her phone down and looked back at Jacob.

“Well,” she began, “it’s been fun, well not really for you, but the sun is shining on this gorgeous day and I need to like get outside in my bikini and get ready for my date. Marcus will be here soon and we’re gonna like rub suntan lotion on each other’s bodies. You know what that means?” Sara clicked her cheeks and winked at Jacob.

She then stood up and stretched her arms above her head while standing on her tippy toes and leaning backwards. She then returned to a normal posture and looked down at Jacob.

“You’re gonna come sunbathe with me,” she informed him cheerfully.

“Uh…what?” Jacob asked confused.

“Oh!” Sara replied. “You don’t have to worry about the sun though, cause you’re gonna be inside my tummy.” She then rubbed her washboard abs followed by a gentle tap as she giggled. Jacob started to backpedal in fear. Sara slowly leaned down and pinched him between her fingers. She lifted him up to her eyes and looked at his scared, little face. Jacob looked like a weak, little deer. Sara actually felt excited to eat him. She had no pity for him since he’d ruined her prom night and finally her plans for revenge were coming to fruition.

“Can you do me a favour?” she asked in a friendly manner. “When you’re in my stomach can you shout as loud as you can I want to see if I can hear you in there.”

“Sara! No! Please don’t do this!”

“Oh! And if you last long enough I’m going to be having oysters for dinner so enjoy.”

Jacob shrieked as Sara began to bring him closer to her face as she opened her mouth. Suddenly she paused and drew him away as she closed her mouth again. She looked down at him with a cheeky grin.

"Aren't you excited to be inside my beautiful body?" she teased. "You get to come inside me twice"“ Sara giggled and then opened her mouth to accept her tiny meal. Her tongue snaked out of her open mouth. Jacob looked at her eyes staring back at him as they disappeared behind her upper lip. He stared straight ahead at her throat, her uvula hanging in the centre. He was pressed down onto her hot, wet tongue. Jacob was now coated in her saliva as he felt like he was being sucked down onto its surface. Sara’s index finger pressed of his back and he felt the tongue rise and then lower as it retraced back in her huge mouth.

He turned his face to look behind him. Through the teeth and past the lips Sara had her phone out in front of her face on selfie mode. Jacob could see her image on the screen. Her mouth was open and sure enough there he was stuck on her tongue in the middle of it. Her eyes stared at him and the corners of her mouth turned into a slight smile. He saw her right hand rise up beside her ear and she flapped her fingers up and down, waving goodbye to him. Light faded as her lips and teeth closed.

In the darkness Jacob was thrusted upwards and slammed against the roof of her mouth. The tongue beneath him rubbed along his naked body coating him in saliva. Despite his current predicament, he was moaning in pleasure from the lumpy, slick muscle rubbing against his dick. Without any warning, the tongue fell away from Jacob and he felt Sara’s uvula brush against his back as he fell head first into her throat. His arms were pushed against his side and the muscles of the throat constricted around him and pushed him down. A very loud, audible gulped confirmed that he was now being swallowed. Jacob took a deep breath as he was pushed downwards.

Sara felt Jacob slide down her throat. She looked down her chest and rubbed her tummy as she wondered what he was going through. Jacob was pushed through a very tight opening before free falling for a second and landing on his back on a soft, wet and sticky surface. He sat up in the pitch darkness. It was very hot and humid and smelt a bit like vomit. It was difficult to breathe. He could hear Sara’s heart beating loudly above him. Her inhaling and exhaling sounded like wind blowing through a cave. He tried to rub the saliva off his body but it was no use. His skin started to tingle. Suddenly he heard Sara’s loud booming voice. It sounded like it was coming from everywhere.

“How’s it going in there?” she asked coolly.

“SARA!” Jacob shouted in frustration. Sara opened her mouth in shock as she heard Jacob’s voice from inside her. This was incredible. He was actually inside her stomach and alive.

“Another world first!” Sara exclaimed. “You’re like the first person to be swallowed alive by another person. How does it feel?”

“SARA! PLEASE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!”

Jacob heard a loud slapping sound on the outside of his dark chamber. Sara patted on her tummy.

“Aww,” she cooed, “not enjoying yourself in there?”

“SARA! DON’T DO THIS!”

“Oh, but I did,” she replied wickedly. “Anyways, it’s such a lovey day outside. Let’s go get some rays.”

Jacob tried to stand up but instantly fell back down onto his face as his surroundings shook and swayed with Sara’s movements. Amazingly, he could tell when she was walking on level ground and when she was descending down staircases depending on how his wet cave moved. He sensed when she sat down.

“Need to put on some sunscreen. Don’t want to get burnt. But you don’t have to like worry about that now do you Jacob. You have other things to worry about…hmm… like being digested and stuff.” Sara teased as she rubbed lotion onto her stomach.

“FUCK YOU!” Jacob screamed in anger and frustration. This wasn’t fair. Life wasn’t fair. Why was Sara allowed to enjoy the summer’s day? How come she got to lay outside by the pool sun tanning? Why was Jacob now inside her stomach while she looked forward to fucking later that day? All because Jacob had a shrinking fetish and Sara had a shrinking machine. It wasn’t fair. He worked hard his whole life and now he was nothing more than food for some stupid, slutty, rich girl?

“Now, now, Jacob,” Sara cooed as she tapped on her belly, “no need for that kind of language.” Suddenly the doorbell rang and Jacob’s world was once again a living trampoline as he bounced about while Sara skipped to open the door.

“OH MY GOD!” she shrieked in excitement. “Marcus is here!”

From inside his humid prison Jacob heard the front door open. A deep, masculine voice spoke. It was very muffled and hard to understand. Sara’s heartbeat increased. He heard smacking sounds from above him that possibly meant that Sara was now kissing Marcus. He heard her invite him in and then lead him outside to the pool area. More kissing sounds interjected with moans from Sara. Her breathing quickened and her heart beat louder and faster.

“MARCUS!” Jacob shouted hoping to get his attention. He needed someone else to know where he was. “MARCUS! MARCUS!” The kissing stopped and he heard Marcus mumble something.

“I didn’t hear anything,” Sara replied followed by more mumbling.

“MARCUS! MARCUS!” Jacob continued to scream.

“EXCUSE ME,” Sara said loudly, “I’ll be right back.” Jacob bounced about as Sara stormed to the washroom.

“Hey!” she yelled down at her stomach, “You better be fucking quiet!”

“OR WHAT!?”

“I’ll fucking suck Marcus’s dick and drown you in his come. Do you want that?”

Jacob sat down silently and defeated. Sara had the upper hand.

“DO YOU?” he heard her yell.

“NO!” he shouted back.

“Good. Now accept what’s happened. Deal with it okay. You fucked up. It’s your actions that lead to you being eaten okay. Now shut the fuck up and leave me alone. I don’t want to hear another word from you. Have I made myself clear?”

Jacob punched the floor and huffed. Suddenly his world shook left and right violently.

“Have I made myself clear?” Sara asked again as she shook her belly about.

“YES! FUCK!” he screamed back.

“Good.”

His world shook again as Sara left the washroom. He heard cupboards opening and closing.

“Are you thirsty?” He heard her ask Marcus. A muffled, masculine voice replied. More shuffling and swaying inside his prison. His skin was starting to burn slightly and breathing became difficult.

“Here you go,” he heard Sara say and then felt her sit down. Seconds later loud gulping sounds erupted around him and soon very cold water flooded his prison cell. More and more came down until Jacob was paddling about inside Sara’s stomach. His head was pressed up against the roof of her stomach as he tried to stay afloat. The torrent of water stopped and Jacob was now sapping his remaining strength paddling about.

He heard Sara’s heartbeat increase again and the sounds of them kissing returned. Suddenly his world shook violently and wave after wave of cold water rolled over Jacob as he continued to struggle to stay afloat. He ingested some and was thrown into a coughing fit while Sara’s stomach slowly settled. He heard her giggle and shriek.

Jacob was becoming increasingly fatigued. He could sense that he was running out of oxygen. It was proving more and more difficult to stay afloat. He tried to cling onto the walls but the folds of Sara’s stomach would roll away from his gripping fingers and he had nothing to hold onto. He couldn’t stay afloat any longer. This was it. Perhaps it was better to drown than burn away in acid he thought. He lulled himself to sleep with the rapid rhythmic beating of Sara’s heart and her constant moaning. Just before he slipped under the water he heard Sara breathlessly call Marcus’s name.

Unbeknownst to Sara, Jacob was drowning inside her stomach. She was currently rubbing her hands along Marcus’s hard, muscular chest as he suckled on her nipple.

“Oh Marcus,” she whispered again as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.