- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final test is coming up and Sara needs Jacob's help. She devises an elaborate plan to cheat that would require Jacob to be shrunken smaller than he ever has before.

 

 

 

The following day Jacob trotted around school carefully. He didn’t want to see Mandy. He was worried what her reaction would be. He didn’t want to find out what she thought of him. He expected the worst. At the cafeteria he noticed her and stared for a bit as he admired her beauty. It was long enough for her to see him and exchange glances. Jacob smiled but Mandy scoffed and returned to her conversation. Jacob lowered his head and continued with his day in a state of depression.

After school Jacob got a message from Sara:

So I was thinking about the math test next tues.

I’m definitely going to fail it.

I don’t understand this stuff at all.

I need your help to help me pass.

You need extra tutoring?

No.

I have a better idea.

Check this out.

Sara sent a link to some jewellery for sale on Amazon. It was a set of bracelets, necklaces and earrings that contained small metal containers attached to them. They looked like tiny little cages. One side would open up and can be clasped shut. Inside you can place different coloured gem stones or the more popular option; small bars of scented soaps that provide an aura of fresh aromas around the jewellery.

Your gonna put me in those cages?

It sounds worse than I plan.

People will see me in those.

I know.

I have a friend that makes jewellery.

I’ll get her to make it more private.

I plan that only your head will stick out so nobody will notice you.

I dunno. It looks uncomfortable.

I’ll put cushions in it.

Okay. But if im in there then I can’t write my test. That’s not fair.

Plan is that I will be sick on Tuesday the retest is on Thu.

You write the test on tue as normal

and on thursday I wear you as an earing so you can tell me the answers while I write the retest.

Jacob pondered the proposition. He didn’t think he would be comfortable inside a cramped little box hanging from Sara’s ears.

I’ll shrink you before school starts and straight after the test I’ll regrow you.

I’m gonna miss first period!

Yeah but it’s just one period.

Come on.

School’s boring anyway wouldn’t you rather be with me?

I’ll think about it.

Look before the test I’ll wear you on my necklace.

You’ll get to hang out with my boobs 😊 

LOL! I’ll let you know.

Or I could wear you as an anklet.

You’d probably prefer that?

Yeah that would be better but I’d bounce around as you walk.

Jacob continued with his day when another message came from Sara a few hours later.

Hey.

Please help me write the test.

I need to order those things today so that I get them by this weekend.

I don’t know. I don’t like cheating.

Sara didn’t reply till 30 minutes later.

How about I give you a blowjob?

Seriously.

After I regrow you, I’ll suck you off.

And swallow.

Have you ever had one?

This is your chance.

Jacob had never had a blowjob. The best he’d done is fuck toes. He’d never even kissed a girl. This proposal had definitely sweetened the deal. He was now very willing to go through with this. Wait till he tells his friends he got a BJ from Sara. They’d be so jealous.

I’ll let you fuck my feet if you’d prefer that.

I’ll do it.

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

Thank you.

I’d like the bj please.

I’m gonna suck you dick so hard you’ll go off feet for good.

LOL!

Have you spoken to Mandy?

Not yet.

I will though.

Don’t worry.

Thanks.

You’re welcome. 😊 

The rest of the week continued along uneventfully. Mandy wouldn’t look or smile at him at school like she usually did. Sara was her usual self. Justine would also smile at him and still called him “Toecob” when they’d pass in the hallways. He didn’t get any messages from anyone till Sunday. Sara messaged him that afternoon.

The jewellery is ready take a look.

She sent a picture of the ‘cage’. Small sheets of stainless steel were soldered onto all 4 edges. A small gap was left around the top of the box where Jacob guessed his head would be so he could see out. Some small topaz gems were glued to each side of the rectangular pendant to draw the eyes away from looking inside the enclosure. A second picture was received that showed the door of the coop open. A blue fluffy cushion was squeezed into the bottom of the cage.

I’ve made it comfortable for you.

Looks good.

Sara sent another picture. The closed pendant was attached to a small silver anklet revolving around her ankle. Jacob enjoyed the picture. He could only see half her foot but it looked like she was standing on her toes and the lower half of her calf muscles where straining. It was a really sexy image.

Thought you’d like this picture.

Could be you wrapped around my feet.

Very nice.

Show up at my house at 730 on Thurs.

Okay

You won’t see me before then.

I’m gonna be “sick” tues and wed.

See ya on thu Ciao

Did you speak with Mandy?

I’m working on it be patient.

Okay. See you Thursday!

Jacob wrote the test on Tuesday and it was a breeze. Other students complained about it, but Jacob was very mathematically inclined and was smart. As expected, Sara wasn’t there. The teacher went over the answers on Wednesday. Two students had failed it and she planned for them to try the retest on Thursday with the students who were sick on Tuesday. That evening Jacob got another message from Sara.

Ready for tomorrow?

Yip.

Great I’ll see you at 730 at my house.

Sure thing.

Thank you so much Jacob.

This really helps me out.

I don’t like Math.

You’re welcome.

You’re just doing it to get a bj!

No. I want to help too.

Sure Sure.

Oh  I spoke with Mandy

And?

You freaked her out a bit.

They way you fucked her foot.

But she just needs some time.

She just wants to think about it for a while.

Think about it?

Think about dating you.

Oh.

Yeah I know.

Us woman are fucking complicated.

It’s not a great sign but it’s not a bad sign.

Okay. Thank you.

You’re welcome. See you tomorrow.

Jacob showed up at Sara’s door at 730 sharp. He was wide eyed and bushy tailed. More than that, he was excited. Aroused at the thought of being shrunk. This time he was going to be super tiny. Probably less than an inch to fit inside the pendant cage that Sara had purchased. He also thought up a brilliant idea to bring his cellphone with him so he could take some amazing pictures. He would tell Sara it was so he could play games to pass the time while in actual fact the flash and sound were off so his picture taking would be discreet.

Sara was wearing a white summer dress that stopped just short of her knees. Her bare legs were radiating and she had a pair of strappy wedges on her feet. She now stood a few inches taller as a result and looked incredibly sexy. Her toes were painted a vibrant yellow color that matched the thin yellow straps that crossed over her feet and looped around her ankles. She was wearing an anklet on her right foot and a simple silver chain that hung from her neck. It hung just above her cleavage that was bursting out of the low-cut top portion of the dress. Jacob’s mouth flew open as he eyed Sara up and down. She smiled at his obvious attraction.

“Come in,” she motioned.

“Sara…,” he stumbled, “you look… incredible.”

Sara blushed at his compliment. “Thank you. Come, let’s get this plan into motion. We don’t have much time. I’m still not sure it’s gonna work.”

For the 4th time now, Jacob undressed himself in preparation for being shrunk. Sara collected his clothes and stuffed them into a bag and placed it under the stairs to prevent anyone from being suspicious. In the nick of time, Jacob remembered to get his cellphone and fumbled through the bag to find it.

“Mind if I bring this?” he asked, “I’d like to pass the time playing games.”

“OH! That’s a great idea. Then we can text each other too. Make sure you’re okay,” Sara added. “Just don’t hold it in the DownSizer. Put it down at your feet.”

Jacob nodded.

30 seconds later Jacob had shrunk down to miniscule size. The chamber door and Sara were immense. Jacob was awestruck when Sara carefully stepped into the chamber. Despite her attempts at being gentle, her massive wedges created a loud reverberation and shook the ground from Jacob’s perspective. Sara went down on her haunches and carefully placed the pendant cage next to Jacob. In the meantime, Jacob took a photo with his cellphone but the basement lights were behind Sara and the picture was too dark to see anything reasonable.

“Alright Jacob please step into the… uh… box,” Sara softly spoke, trying to think of another word for cage.

Jacob approached and suddenly realized that he was too tall to stand in it.

“I’m too tall,” he said then realized that Sara couldn’t hear him. “I’M TOO TALL!” he shouted.

“What? I can’t hear you.”

Jacob inhaled deeply and screamed at the top of his lungs, “I’M TOO TALL!!”

“Oh, no no, you don’t stand in it, you sit in it.”

Jacob looked again at the cage. It looked like a tight fit. Nonetheless, he crawled in and sat on the cushion cross legged. His knees pushed against the sides and he just barely fit. Sara carefully closed the door. At her size, she didn’t even feel that she had pushed Jacob’s feet in and that he was now actually quite cramped.

“IT’S TOO SMALL!” Jacob screamed, but there was no reply from Sara. He then got out his phone and tried to text her but his cage lifted and swayed turbulently as Sara lifted it up to her face. She studied the cage and couldn’t see Jacob.

“Are you sitting?” she asked, “try get up on your knees.”

Jacob struggled in his tight confines but managed to get up on his knees. His head had a decent amount of room from the top and he could peer over the stainless-steel walls directly at Sara’s massive face. It was too huge for him to look at entirely. He had to focus on only one eye. One huge, car-sized eye.

“Can you see?” Sara asked.

“YES!” Jacob shouted.

Sara smiled and then stood up with Jacob’s little ‘apartment’ wedged between her fingers. She carefully approached the washroom in the basement and used the mirror to help affix Jacob to her earring. Jacob’s world became turbulent during this and his view drifted from ceiling to floor and everything in between. Eventually his cage settled and swung gently as it hung from Sara’s right ear. He peered out could see her smiling face beaming at him in the mirror.

“Just talk for a bit, want to make sure I can hear you,” she asked.

“CAN YOU HEAR ME?” Jacob screamed.

“That was too loud, just talk normally.”

“Can you hear me?”

“A bit louder.”

“Can you hear me!?” Jacob called out.

“That’s perfect,” Sara said triumphantly. She then walked out of the washroom and sat down on the couch. Jacob’s world swung to and fro with her walking and he swayed about from her earring with the motions of her actions. Sara placed a piece of paper on the coffee table and wrote “Can you see this on it?”

“I can see it,” Jacob replied as he watched.

“Oh my god. This is so perfect. I can’t believe it is working. This has got to be the most elaborate way of cheating ever!” Sara returned to the washroom and used the mirror to help remove Jacob from her ear. She then walked over the toilet and placed her right foot atop the seat cover. She bent down and fixed Jacob to her anklet. Jacob hung against her ankle bone and was facing outwards. He shifted to the left so he could now face the length of her foot and took a picture of the amazing sight before him. Like a rolling green, Sara’s silky-smooth foot flowed below him, under some thin yellow straps and ended in pools of yellow toenails adorning each toe. Jacob loved this view but was not impressed with his current living quarters. It was uncomfortable to be on his knees for too long and sitting down was quite cramped.

“How’s that?” she asked but then realized she couldn’t hear him. She opened her phone and decided to text him.

How’s it going?

Okay.

I’m going to try walking now and sitting down.

Let me know if it’s too bumpy.

Before Jacob could reply his cage swung upwards and slammed back against Sara’s ankle as she lowered her foot off the toilet cover. She spun around and walked over to the couch. Wiping her dress against her backside she sat down and crossed her right leg over her left. She looked down at the pendant hanging off her anklet and began softly swinging her right foot as she knew she usually would to simulate what Jacob would encounter. After several seconds of swaying her feet she stopped. For Jacob though, the entire journey shook him about his cage. He banged against all 4 sides and was starting to feel woozy. If Sara had kept the swaying of her foot up for a few minutes he was sure he would puke.

How was that?

Not good. It’s too shakey and I might get sick.

Okay.

Good to know.

I’m going to put you on my necklace then.

Sara raised her right foot onto the edge of the coffee table and reached down to remove Jacob from her anklet. She pulled her necklace out towards her face and attached the pendant to it. She carefully placed it back down against her chest and let it rest nicely atop her cleavage. She picked up her phone.

How’s that?

Jacob adjusted himself in his cage and he was looking out towards the basement. To his left he could see the rounded top half of Sara’s breast and a similar view on the right. Behind him was a small patch of Sara’s skin pressed against the cage.

It’s good. Trying walking around.

Sara stood up, walked the length of the basement and returned to sitting on the couch. Jacob could feel her movements but his cage didn’t shake nearly as much as it did on her earring and it certainly was way more comfortable than being suspended from her foot.

How is it?

Much better. But it’s cramped though. Can you make me smaller?

Nope, this will have to do.

You won’t be in there for very long.

Okay.

“Alright, time for school,” Sara said as she stood up. Before leaving, she walked into the washroom and studied herself in the mirror, making sure that Jacob was completely unnoticeable in his cage suspended between her breasts. She gripped the cage in her finger and thumb and slowly rotated it about.

“I’ll move you to my ear before the test. But for now, you can rest nice and easy between my boobies.” She squeezed her arms together, pushing her breasts into each other and raising Jacob between them. When she released the pressure, he fell slightly to take up his normal position between them.

“Alright, have fun in there but don’t go jerking-off now. Remember we have a special arrangement for afterwards,” Sara reminded him as she winked.

On the walk, Jacob tried to peer down the length of Sara’s body but her breasts were jutting out too much for him to see her feet. He decided to sit down and try get comfortable. There was only one cushion below him. He rested his back against the hard, cold steel. He opened his phone and began browsing the internet to pass the time. He wondered if he should inform the online giantess community about his current situation.

Sara exchanged small talk with a bunch of her friends before school started. All of them commented how amazing she looked. The first class was quite boring. It was English and Jacob drowned out the monotone drone of the teacher by playing some games on his phone. He lifted onto his knees and peered through the bars of his cage every now and again. He felt a little a cheeky watching his classmates work while they were completely oblivious to his peering gaze. He felt like quite the voyeur.

The bell rang and Sara ran for the bathroom. She quickly attached Jacob to her right ear. “Here we go,” she whispered as she headed to the next class. Jacob bounced around lightly until Sara sat down. She tilted her head forward and to the left so Jacob could see the question sheet placed in front of her on the table. Over the next 20 minutes, Jacob dictated the answers to Sara as she wrote them out on the answer sheet before her. His knees started to shake from fatigue and he sat down to give them a rest.

“Sorry Sara,” he said, “my knees hurt. I need to take a break.”

“Okay,” Sara whispered softly under her breath. A few minutes had passed as Jacob rubbed his knees to soothe them. Sara grew impatient.

“Come on Jacob,” she uttered quietly.

“Just a few more minutes.”

“No. Now Jacob, we’re running out of time.”

“It’s really cramped in here.”

“The sooner we finish the sooner we get out.”

Jacob sighed. He painfully returned to leaning on his knees and continued dictating the answers into Sara’s ear. Despite her worries about time, they finished the test with 20 minutes to spare.

“Alright, let’s get out of here,” Jacob suggested.

“No,” Sara replied, “It’s too suspicious if I leave now. I’m gonna wait till the bell rings.”

“Come on,” Jacob complained. “I’m really uncomfortable in here.”

“Just 20 more minutes.”

“Come on Sara.”

“Do you want to go on my anklet?” she whispered angrily, “cause I’ll put you there for the rest of the day. Now shit down and shut up before people think I’m crazy.”

Jacob huffed and sat down in his coop defeated. He wasn’t happy. This really sucked. His back was hot from straining and his legs were stiff from cramping. He opened his phone and decided to call Sara. He was going to pretend there was an emergency at home. Sara’s phone ring pierced the silence of the examination room.

“Sorry! Sorry!” she huffed as she scrambled to get it out of her backpack.

“Ms. Crossman!” Mrs. Tamar barked.

“Sorry!” Sara repeated as she rejected the call and then turned her phone off. “Won’t happen again.”

“Guess what you little shit,” Sara uttered under her breath, “you’re not getting a blowjob anymore!”

Jacob banged against his cage in frustration and dropped his head into his hands as he waited for the bell to ring. It also didn’t help that his cage was not well ventilated and being pressed against Sara’s chest was causing his prison to become hot and musty. Sweat began to pour down his forehead and drip off of his eyebrows landing in a small puddle between his legs. He closed his eyes and tried to relax as best he could.

The sound of the bell ringing alarmed Jacob as he awoke from a short nap. Sara handed in her answer sheet and walked out of the class. Jacob got up onto his knees again to peer out when an immense figure suddenly descended onto him and blocked out the light.

“Oh my god you look so god damn fucking sexy!” a strong, masculine voice ran out. Sara giggled in excitement as she was pressed against the wall. “Trevor!” she chuckled as he leaned in and kissed her neck. Jacob’s view was blocked by a mass of flesh and black hair. He could clearly hear the wet smacks that Trevor was laying on Sara’s neck with his lips. Suddenly his lips appeared right outside Jacob’s cage and he ducked as they began to speak. “I want to just lift your dress up right here and FUCK you in front of all these people.” A powerful aroma of smoke and coffee flooded Jacob’s cramped coop.

“Stop!” Sara giggled as she slapped Trevor’s chest. She then turned to smooch his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. Wearing her wedges, she didn’t need to stand on her tippy toes to embrace him. Trevor placed his mouth by Sara’s right ear again. “My mom’s gone to a doctor’s appointment so I have the house to myself for the next hour. Let’s go fuck.”

“Trevor…,” Sara replied sultrily, “I can’t right now. We’ll do it later.”

“Noooo…” Trevor complained, “I need you RIGHT NOW. Come on babe. Just a quickie. I need you. You’re driving me crazy right now looking so sexy.”

“Please don’t. Please don’t,” Jacob pleaded softly to himself. He wanted to scream into Sara’s ears but he was worried that Trevor may discover him. He wanted nothing to do with a giant man.

“Let me just go to the washroom first,” Sara asserted.

“Okay babe. I’ll be right here waiting for you.”

Sara turned to walk away but Trevor grabbed her arm and spun her around to face him. He then rubbed his chin and aggressively ogled her up and down.

“Mmm. Mmm. Fuck you’re fucking sexy.” He grunted. Sara laughed and turned back again to go to the washroom.

Jacob stood back on his knees in his sweaty cage. “Sara please, get me out of here,” he begged.

“Hold on,” Sara shot back as she entered the woman’s washroom. She walked up to the mirrors and removed Jacob from her earing and then attached him back onto her necklace. She placed him back between her breasts. Sara then looked back up at herself in the mirror. She brushed her hands through her hair, adjusted her dress and rubbed her lips. Suddenly Trevor appeared beside her. Sara shrieked in delighted fright.

“I couldn’t bear to be away from you,” he swooned. “Let’s just fuck in here.”

“Get out,” Sara snickered as she playfully hit his chest.

“No!”

“If they catch you in here we’d both get into serious shit”

“I know,” Trevor smirked cockily.

“Please leave.”

“Not until you promise to come to my house right now.”

“Fine…,” Sara relented, “now get out!”

Trevor’s mouth turned into a cocky grin before he turned around and casually strolled out of the woman’s washroom. Sara turned back to the mirror and shifted her bra around. She brushed her hands through her hair again and rubbed imaginary smudges off her face. She stood back and pouted at the mirror. Blew a kiss to herself and then bounced out of the washroom. Jacob screamed and shook his cage.

“Be quiet!” Sara ordered as she lifted up the pendant confining Jacob and then let it fall out of her fingers and smash back against her chest. Jacob banged his head hard against one of the walls and fell silent. He rubbed his sore head as Sara exited the washroom.

Jacob was subjected to Trevor’s horrible conversation with Sara as they hurried to his house. It seemed like he only said three words the whole time. ‘Fuck’, ‘sexy’ and ‘hot’. Sara said nothing but giggled the entire time. Meanwhile, the sweaty coop that Jacob was holed up in became hotter and sweatier as Sara’s breathing increased and she started getting hot and bothered in excitement. He could feel her breasts rising and falling with her footfalls.

No sooner had they entered Trevor’s house, Sara jumped onto him and began noisily smooching Trevor. Trevor shut the front door with his foot and carried Sara upstairs to his room. Jacob’s view was blocked by a massive black shirt covering the sky. The shirt suddenly disappeared and light flooded his prison as he felt weightless and floated within his confines. Sara fell back onto the bed with a huge smile across her face. Jacob hit his head again. This time on the top of his now sideways cage. He rubbed his head and could see from his new vantage point that Trevor had Sara’s left leg in his hand as he fumbled with her shoe. A loud thud followed when her wedge fell off her foot and Trevor now removed the other one. Jacob’s cage rose and fell as Sara’s breathing became heavier. She moaned softly as Trevor began kissing up her leg. Slowly disappearing below her dress.

“Oh Trevor!” Sara yelled as she arched her back in pleasure. Jacob couldn’t tell what was going on but he could hear his captor’s heart beating against his cage and her breathing became quick, heavy bursts. All of a sudden Jacob’s cage was righted as Sara had unclasped her necklace and now lifted it off her body and stretched out her arm to lay it on the bedside table. It collapsed back onto its side when she dropped the rest of the necklace.  Jacob fell hard onto his shoulder. He squirmed to the open end and watched as Sara lay on her back, her hands rubbing Trevor’s thick black hair as he rummaged under her skirt. She was moaning and licking her lips. Occasionally she would glance over at Jacob and then return to look up at the ceiling with half-opened eyes. Jacob took a discreet photo with his phone.

Trevor emerged from under Sara’s skirt and stalked up her body to begin passionately kissing her. Sara took this opportunity to remove his shirt and began removing his belt. Jacob continued to watch in fascination. He wanted to see Sara have sex. He was jealous of Trevor. How come such a douchebag like him got to fuck Sara? He was an asshole and an idiot. Sara leaned upwards and continued to kiss Trevor as she unbuttoned his jeans and began unzipping them down. Abruptly she pushed him off of her. She yanked his jeans down a bit, reached into his underwear and extracted his throbbing member. Jacob looked away briefly grossed out but soon returned his gaze as Sara stroked his cock while kissing him. Trevor had one of his hands under her skirt and the other was tugging her hair.

Sara pushed Trevor onto his back and he lay down. She sat up on her knees as she shuffled beside Trevor. Her feet hung off the edge of the bed. The soles faced Jacob. He looked at her toes wiggle in excitement, creating wrinkles along her soles. He snapped a few shots with his camera. He felt really creepy doing it but figured he could delete them afterwards if it still bothered him. She tugged at his jeans and stripped them off Trevor’s legs. She then tore his underwear off leaving him completely naked. Next, she began to lift her dress to remove it when Trevor stopped her.

“No! Leave it on,” he growled. Sara let her dress drop. She turned her head back to look at Jacob suspiciously, before leaning over the bed to pick up Trevor’s discarded black shirt and toss it on to the bed side table. Jacob’s view was now blocked and he lay in darkness. A thick aroma of deodorant and sweat permeated his confines. He heard the bed springs squeak and giggling. The loud smack of kissing was mixed with heavy breathing. Sara squealed and the bed creaked again signally they were changing positions. More heavy breathing and loud smooching. The table underneath him shook as the drawer was opened and then thundered as it was shut closed. Crinkling of a wrapper and then some silence.

“OH GOD!” Sara blurted out.

The bed springs began to squeak again. Slowly and softly at first but then they began to increase in intensity and grow louder.

“OH GOD YES!” Sara yelled.

Trevor gave off a deep moan. Someone slapped someone. Sara giggled. Jacob’s dark prison began to rock rhythmically as the bed bumped against the table in tune with the squeaking springs.

“Fuck me!” she commanded. “FUCK ME TREVOR!”

“OH! FUCK YES!” he stammered, “your pussy feels so good.”

They were both moaning now. The bed springs were squealing loudly and rapidly under their shifting weight. Jacob pressed his hands and feet against his cage walls to prevent himself from flying about as it shook more violently now.

“I’m gonna come!” Trevor yelled.

“FUCK ME!

“I’m gonna come!”

The bed springs paused as a long, deep moan punctuated the silence.

“That’s it!” Sara encouraged. “Come inside me.”

The ground beneath Jacob shuddered as the bed creaked followed by another moan and then again and then a satisfied exhalation of breath. All that remained was heavy breathing as they both tried to catch their breath. Jacob lay there in silence. Jealous rage coursing through his body. He was a teenager flush with hormones. He wanted to have sex. He hated Trevor. He was mad with Sara. His cage was now hot and smelly and too fucking tight for him. His whole body ached. He was in pain and those two spoilt assholes on the bed were in bliss.

The bed groaned and then the room door opened and closed. Silence for several seconds followed by a distance flush. Footfalls approached the room. The door opened and closed again followed by the bed groaning under added weight. Sounds of smooching and then more shifting of bodies.

“I should go,” Sara suggested.

“No,” Trevor whined, “just lay with me for a bit.”

“Okay.”

“How did your test go today babe.”

“It was easy,” she fibbed.

“Did that nerd tutor you on the weekend?”

“Mmm Hmm”

“He has a massive crush on you hey?”

“What makes you say that?”

“I’ve seen the way he looks at you. I can tell. It’s a guy thing.”

“Should I blow him?”

Trevor laughed out loudly. “That would make his fucking day hey.”

“Would you be upset?”

“Only if you don’t let me watch,” Trevor joked.

“Ew!” Sara shrieked as she slapped him.

“Let me know if he ever does something inappropriate. I’ll punch his nose through his head.”

“Okay. But you won’t have to worry, we won’t be hanging out anymore now. School’s practically over.”

“Fuck you Trevor,” Jacob muttered under his breath as he suffered under the oppressive heat of his coop. The giant, black shirt over top of him suffocated any airflow. He was miserable, upset and angry. Miserable because he had been in this tight cage for too long. Upset because Sara wasn’t going to hang out with him anymore. Betrayed because Sara didn’t seem to defend him. Perhaps she didn’t care for him. She had used him this whole time. He fell for a pretty girl and got burned. Again! She was never intending to give him a blowjob. She didn’t respect him. She just wanted to use him to get high marks that she didn’t deserve. Jacob punched his cage and then watched the clock on his phone. How much longer?

Sara and Trevor snuggled for several minutes in each other’s arms. To Jacob’s relief, she finally sat up and stretched.

“I have to get going,” she commented as she tried to climb over Trevor.

“No,” he whined again, “stay here with me. I want to fuck you again.”

“So romantic,” she replied sarcastically as she shifted to the edge of the bed and began to straighten her bra and dress top. Trevor began stroking her back.

“Come on babe. My mom won’t be home for another hour. How often do we get to do this?”

Sara glanced down at him. She leaned towards him and softly pecked his lips.

“I know babe, but I gotta get back to school.”

“FUCK SCHOOL! Come on.”

Sara pulled Trevor’s shirt off of the bed side table and deposited it onto the floor. Jacob’s world exploded into light again and he could see Sara sitting on the edge of the bed. Trevor was lying on his back behind her and was stroking her shoulders. Jacob’s prison was airborne again and he shifted quickly into a sitting position as gravity shifted.

“Can you help me with this,” Sara asked Trevor as she struggled to clasp it behind her neck. Trevor took the necklace and clasped it for her. Jacob could see his face hovering over her neck from his wretched enclosure.

“I’ll lick your pussy again,” he whispered into her ears. Sara smiled as she bent down to put her shoes on.

“Please babe,” Trevor continued to beg, “you’re so sexy and I need you.”

Sara looked back at him after putting her last shoe on. She rubbed his chin and gently kissed him.

“We’ll have sex again this weekend. I really have to go.” Sara stood up and strolled over to a mirror on Trevor’s wall.

“I’ll make sure you come this time,” Trevor continued to plead. Sara brushed her fingers through her hair and straightened her dress. Jacob watched her do this from his prison. She looked absolutely ravishing, but he was still mad that she had used him.

“Hey Babe check it out.” Trevor exclaimed. Sara turned around and Jacob’s view shifted with her to see Trevor naked on his bed sporting a hard on. Jacob collapsed down into his cell because he didn’t want to see that. “That’s from you standing by the mirror. No joke. I didn’t touch it I swear. That’s how sexy you are.” Sara strolled over to him and leaned down to kiss him.

“I’ve gotta go,” she whispered and then walked out of his room.

“I’m gonna jerk-off thinking about you,” Trevor shouted down at her from his room. Sara rolled her eyes and continued down the stairs. She picked up her backpack and left the house.

“Sorry about that,” she began as she spoke to Jacob, “he can get really needy sometimes.” Jacob stayed silent.

“We’ll be home soon,” she added.

Several minutes later and Jacob was returned to his normal size. The chamber door opened and Sara was beaming at him as she beckoned him to come out. Jacob glared at her angrily and huffed straight past her to get his bag.

“Where you going?” she asked him.

“HOME!” he shot back.

He grabbed his bag and dragged it into the centre of the basement. Sara placed her hands on his shoulders.

“What’s wrong?” she inquired.

“What’s wrong! What’s wrong!” Jacob huffed angrily, “where do I begin?”

“Look, I’m sorry about Trevor,” Sara apologized, “when he gets like that he acts stupid and I just had to do it… for both our sakes… or he would have followed me home and never leave.” Jacob continued to remove his clothes from his bag.

“Come,” Sara said as she pulled him up and dragged him by his arms to the couch. Jacob allowed Sara to drag him but he wasn’t co-operating. She grabbed his shoulders and spun him around then pushed him down onto the couch. She pushed the coffee table further back from the couch then returned to sit down on her knees in front of Jacob. She placed her hands on his knees and began rubbing them.

“I’m sorry the jewellery was uncomfortable,” Sara said softly.

“It was a cage!” Jacob yelled.

“I know. I know,” Sara whispered reassuringly. She spread Jacob’s legs apart and starting slowly rubbing her hands towards his crotch. His penis twitched and rapidly began to fill with blood. Jacob gulped and began to sweat.

“Uh… what are… you uh doing?” He stammered nervously as his heart began to race.

“Shh. Shh.” Sara cooed, “I’m gonna make it all better.”

 Her hands reached his inner thighs and she grabbed his cock and began stroking it as she shifted closer.

“Has anyone told you you have a nice dick?” she asked while looking up at him.

“Um… no”

“Well you do.” Sara leaned down and kissed the head of his penis. Jacob moaned softly as he shivered in ecstasy. She then glanced back up at him as she stuck her tongue out and licked up his entire shaft, flicking her tongue upwards as she passed over his dickhead and retracted it into her mouth.

“mmm,” she moaned. She pushed on his chest with her left hand to get him to lean back. “Sit back,” she instructed, “and relax. Let Sara take a load off of you.” She tightened her grip on the base of his throbbing member and angled it towards her mouth. Her soft, wet lips passed over his dick and Jacob leaned back and closed his eyes as his penis entered her hot mouth. Sara sucked as she raised her head. Her hand gliding up his slick dick that was now coated in her saliva. She almost let his cock spring out of her mouth before lowering her maw down its length and pushing her hand back down with her lips.

Jacob looked back down his chest to watch as Sara’s head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Her left hand held onto his right thigh for support as she continued sucking him off. Jacob saw his phone in his right hand and discreetly unlocked it. He swiped for the camera. He glanced back at Sara as she continued. It felt fucking amazing but he wanted to get proof so he could prove to his friends he got a blowjob. He expertly switched the camera to selfie mode without disturbing Sara. He held the phone up high and with his face in one corner and the back of Sara’s head in the other he took a picture. No flash. No sound. Sara was none the wiser.

Jacob was satisfied. You couldn’t tell it was Sara in the photo. She was a bit blurry and it just looked like some random blonde girl.  This was perfect, he could just say he met someone online and got a BJ. He carefully lowered the phone down and leaned back to enjoy the sensations Sara was causing. He could feel the orgasm building and Sara never once slowed down.

His balls began to raise as he was getting close to climax.

“I’m gonna come,” he stuttered.

Sara tightened her grip on his dick and began to suck his dick faster. Jacob started moaning as the pressure built. He tapped on her shoulder but she swatted his hand away. He tried to hold back but it was no use. His thighs clenched and he thrust forward slightly as he squirted right into Sara’s mouth. She continued sucking his cock as he orgasmed, spewing into her mouth. Jacob moaned and squirmed as the sensation felt amazing. It was as though she was sucking his soul out of him.

She slowed as Jacob’s penis stopped pulsing and with his hard cock still in her mouth she swallowed. She lifted her head up and his dick exited her mouth with an audible pop. Sara stroked his thighs as she glanced up at him.

“How was that?” she asked, “still mad?”

“No…” Jacob uttered between breaths, “It was… amazing.”

Sara sat down beside him and wrapped her arm around his neck. She flicked his still erect penis and giggled.

“Are we even now?” she inquired.

“Yes,” Jacob replied breathlessly, “thank you.”

“My pleasure,” she replied with a wink.

Jacob got up and got dressed. He slipped his phone into his pocket and put on his shoes. Sara stood up and hovered over him. He stood up and grabbed his backpack.

“See ya later,” he muttered at Sara and then turned to leave. Sara grabbed his arm and yanked him around.

“Um…,” she uttered as she looked at the ground, shuffling her feet about. She then looked directly at Jacob. “Don’t tell anyone about this,” she asked.

“I won’t,” Jacob replied and then turned around. Sara grabbed him again and spun him around.

She was staring very intently at him. “I mean it,” she said sternly. “If you tell ANYONE…anyone about this… I WILL shrink you and I WILL eat you.” Jacob’s eyes went wide as tried to gauge if she was joking or not.

“I’m not joking,” she continued as though she could read his thoughts, “I will shrink you. Put you in my mouth and eat you.”

Jacob nodded slowly.

“I’m serious Jacob. I did this as a favour to you and all I ask is that you respect me okay.”

“Okay,” Jacob replied meekly. He then slowly turned as Sara continued to glare at him. He walked up the stairs to the main floor.

“I WLL EAT YOU!” Sara shouted up the stairs.

That night Jacob lay awake mulling over the photo he had taken. He was confident that no-one would recognize Sara in it. He also couldn’t believe that Sara threatened to eat him. He was also rock hard at the thought. He hadn’t told her but the threat of being eaten was also one of his fantasies. He looked through his other photos. None of them were really good. After all that and he couldn’t get any decent giantess shots. He decided not to send the blowjob photo to anyone.

He placed his phone on his bed side table and tried to sleep but Sara’s threats were playing through his mind. His thoughts raced. He imagined Sara standing over him as he lay helpless on a kitchen table. She shakes her head in disgust and calmly asks him why he told other people he got a blowjob from her. She picks him up by his ankle and dangles him above her mouth. She tells him this is all his fault and she’s going to turn him into the piece of shit that he his. Jacob jerked-off to the mental image and fell asleep.