- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jacob looks forward to spending the weekend with Justine as her shrunken companion. However, as always, things don't go as he hoped.

 

 

Sara ignored him entirely at school for the rest of that week. She did not even smile at him once. Lauren acted the same way, although, that wasn’t any different from the past. Justine however took every opportunity to say hello and kept calling him ‘Toecob’. His greatest fears were eased as nobody else teased him about having a foot fetish or wanting to be tiny. Perhaps his secret was safe and the 3 girls had not mentioned it to anyone else.

Friday rolled around and Jacob decided to message Justine so he could plan his day tomorrow.

So what’s the plan tomorrow?

He waited all night for a reply. None came. He felt confused. Perhaps she hadn’t seen his message. He sent another one.

Hey?

Still no reply. He sighed and decided to just go to bed. He hoped she wasn’t ignoring him and that tomorrow she would text him. Maybe she was watching a movie he thought… a 7 hour long movie perhaps? Maybe she hated him now? Maybe she decided to shrink someone else? His anxiety was driving him mad. He eased his mind by looking at the picture of her foot that Justine sent earlier in the week and masturbated himself to sleep thinking about fucking those toes again.

The first thing Jacob did on Saturday when he woke up was look at his phone. Unfortunately, there was no messages. He lay back down depressed. Why was Justine ignoring him? He really did want to shrink and spend the weekend with her. He even told his parents a little white lie that he was going to sleep over at his friend’s house. He decided to try one more time. Third time’s the charm right.

Hey. Did you still want to shrink me today?

While waiting for a reply, Jacob spent his time eating breakfast, brushing his teeth and just generally continuing with a normal Saturday morning routine. His mind was eating away at him throughout the day as he desperately waited for a reply from Justine. Eventually he couldn’t take it anymore. He was going to text Sara and see if there were still plans to shrink him in her dad’s DownSizer. What did he have to lose? Justine was the only person right now willing to shrink him and indulge in his fantasies. He just hoped that Sara wasn’t still mad at him or even worse, she convinced Justine to ignore him. It was worth a shot and perhaps he could finally have an answer and stop obsessing about it the whole weekend.

Hey.

Hey!! Wassup?

Justine wanted to shrink me today and spend the weekend with me.

I haven’t heard from her though.

 

She got back together with her ex.

She’s spending the weekend with him.

Sorry.

Jacob finally had a reason why Justine was ignoring his texts. It upset him. Justine was no longer interested in shrinking him and Sara promised to never shrink him again on Tuesday night. ‘Well’, he reasoned, ‘at least it was fun while it lasted.’ In his down mood, Jacob found himself creeping Sara’s, Justine’s and Lauren’s Facebook profiles for hours on end. For what? He wasn’t entirely sure. His phone buzzed and it was a message from Sara.

Hey.

I’m sorry about what happened on Tues.

I feel really bad about it.

Jacob’s mood was finally lifted. Maybe Sara would shrink him again?

It’s okay.

I’m gonna make it up to you on Tuesday.

I have a special treat for you that I’m sure you’ll enjoy.

What is it?

You’ll just have to see.

You’ll love it.

Come to my house straight after school on Tuesday.

Jacob fist bumped the air. He was beyond excited. This was great news. Sara had apologized and even suggested that Tuesday was going to be a great day for him. He wondered what exactly she had in store for him.

It felt like an entire week for Jacob, but eventually it was Tuesday and he counted down the seconds till the end of the day. In maths class they got their last assignment for the semester. Next week it was going to be their final test on that Tuesday. Jacob couldn’t believe it was almost the end and summer break was just around the corner. Also, the last assignment meant that he wouldn’t be hanging out in Sara’s basements on a Tuesday. He needed to leave a really good impression on her today so she would be willing to shrink him again without having to do an assignment first. When the assignment was placed on his desk, he took it and then looked back at Sara. She was wearing a blue dress and her bare legs were crossed over. She had white flip flops on her feet. When their eyes locked, she burst into a huge smile and discreetly pointed down to her feet. Her right foot was bopping erratically with her flip flop bouncing precariously as the strap danced around her toes. She blew him a kiss. Jacob blushed.

The final bell rang and Jacob was already one foot out the door as he headed to Sara’s house. He was so eager that he arrived at her front door before her. She showed up about 10 minutes later.

“Excited?” she asked rhetorically as she lead him into the house. “Head down into the basement and get started on the homework. I’ll be there soon.” Jacob leaped down the stairs and sat on the couch. He pulled out the math sheet from his bag and laid it down on the coffee table in front of him. He stared at the DownSizer as he waited for Sara. She came down the stairs carrying her nail polish bag and a few towels. She was still wearing her blue dress and now had pink slippers on her feet. She shuffled around the coffee table and sat down on Jacob’s left. She placed the bag on the coffee table and looked down at his assignment sheet.

“You haven’t done anything!” she moaned.

“I was waiting for you.”

“Ugh! I really don’t feel like doing the homework! Can’t you just do it for me while I paint my nails?”

Jacob looked down as Sara removed her feet from slippers. Her toes where still adorned with little red flowers he had painted 2 weeks prior but the nail polish was chipped in places. Her feet were glowing from the recent wash and the foot lotion that was applied afterwards. Sara smiled as she then lifted up both her feet and placed them delicately on Jacob’s left thigh.

“I wanted to get a head start on painting my toes before you do so we have more time for your SURPISE!”

Sara began to softly rub her feet up and down Jacob’s thigh. She could tell this was driving him insane. His eyes were practically glued to her pretty toes.

“Uh… okay,” Jacob stuttered.

“So you work on the assignment while I work on my toes and then I’ll shrink you. Okay?”

Jacob gulped. “Okay.”

He could barely concentrate. He split his time between trying to solve the equations on the worksheet and watching Sara remove her old polish, clean her toes and apply black nail polish. Between all of this she kept reaching for her phone and replying to a flurry of messages. Jacob was working on the final question when his view was interrupted by one of Sara’s feet placed inches from his face. Her freshly painted toes were wiggling.

“Blow,” she instructed.

“What?”

“Blow on my toes. That need to be dried.”

Jacob lightly whistled.

“More!”

Jacob inhaled and then blew a stream of air out of pursued lips. Sara began wiggling her foot about in front of his face.

“Hold my foot!” she commanded.

Jacob grabbed her foot with his right hand. Her cool, damp sole pressed into his palm. He lifted the foot to his mouth and blew on her toes.

“Now the other one,” she instructed as she pulled her right foot out of his grip and replaced it with her left. Jacob did as she instructed while she leaned back and watched with a sultry smile.

“Now kiss it!”

Jacob lifted his head and looked at Sara’s smug face.

“Kiss my toes! Come on!”

Jacob lifted her foot to his mouth and planted a small kiss atop her toes. Sara giggled at the touch and then extracted her foot and sat up to look at the assignment. Jacob licked his lips as he tasted remnants of foot lotion.

“Are you done yet?” she asked.

“Almost.”

“Okay,” she said as she leaned back onto the armrest and stretched out her feet to rest on Jacob’s lap. “well finish up and then you’re painting little skulls onto my toes.” She wiggled her toes, purposely making it more difficult for Jacob to concentrate on the last question. Jacob finished up the last question as Sara placed a bottle of white nail polish on the coffee table and then some shrunken buckets and paintbrushes.

“All done!” Jacob exclaimed triumphantly.

“Bout time!” Sara taunted as she removed her feet from Jacob’s lap and sat up to take a picture of his worksheet. “Now you can put that away and let’s go do some shrinking!”

Jacob knew the drill. He undressed, placed his clothes into a neat pile and then stepped into the DownSizer. With some loud whirling noises and flashes of bright, blue light later he was once again about 6 inches tall. As usual, he was sporting a massive boner. Sara carried him over to the coffee table and positioned him directly in front of a white towel she had placed there earlier. She sat down on the couch and slammed her feet down hard onto the coffee table mere inches from Jacob. He jumped back in fright at the loud noise and sudden tremor. Sara laughed loudly.

“Did I scare you?” she chuckled. “Imagine if you were standing right there, you’d be smashed into the towel. Then what would I do? Who would paint my toes?” 

Jacob calmed himself down and watched as Sara placed some white nail polish into a bucket for him. She placed down a small piece of paper beside him with an image of a Jolly Roger on it.

“Here’s a picture of what I want. Don’t worry about the bones, just do the skull,” she instructed. She then leaned back and disappeared behind her knees. Jacob could hear her tapping on her cellphone. He looked at the picture of the skull and bones and then dragged it over to Sara’s toes. It was small for Sara, but for his shrunken form, it was the size of a large carpet. He picked up the bucket of nail polish and a paint brush and proceeded to go to work. Jacob was going to do this project 110%. He wasn’t going to allow himself to be distracted. He really wanted to impress Sara. The school year was coming to an end and his chances of being around Sara depended on how she viewed him after today because there would be no more assignments. He wanted Sara to use him to paint her nails during the summer and hopefully even after provided she wasn’t going away for university. In fact, maybe he could plant the seeds in her brain to make this goal a reality. Time for some inception.

“School’s almost over hey?” he began.

“Yip,” Sara replied curtly.

“Any plans for the summer?”

“Nope.”

Jacob realized that she was too engrossed in her phone to contribute to this conversation and continued to work in silence. Sara periodically looked over her knees to monitor his progress but didn’t say anything and immediately leaned back to continue tapping away on her phone. Jacob struggled with the skull on Sara’s smaller toes and her pinky toe skulls looked more like smashed smiling emojis. However, he was complete and he was very satisfied with his work. He hoped Sara would be very impressed and consider using his services in the future.

“FINISHED!” he shouted up at her. Sara didn’t respond and continued to tap away on her phone.

“SARA! I’M FINISHED!” he screamed louder.

“I heard you! Fuck! Just give me a minute,” she shot back as she continued to tap on her phone.

“Sorry,” Jacob added meekly.

Sara’s incessant tapping came to an end and she leaned forward to inspect her toes. She raised her feet up on her heels to get a better look.

“Oh my god Jacob! They look amazing. Your best work yet! Come stand between my feet.” Jacob walked between Sara’s feet and she raised them higher. Her big toes almost in line with Jacob’s head. She aimed her phone at him and took a snap. “Perfect,” she commented. “I’ll send this to you, but you have to promise me you won’t show anyone okay! Nobody can know that I shrink people okay. My dad will LITERALLY kill me.”

“Believe me,” Jacob reassured her, “I would never tell anyone.” He raised his left hand and drew imaginary X’s over his heart with his right index finger. “I know that if I want to be shrunk again I have to keep this a secret,” he added hoping that Sara would pick up on the hint. She didn’t say anything as she manipulated her phone. Sara then looked at the clock on her phone and then down at Jacob.

“Well,” she sighed, “we still have like 15 minutes till your surprise. What should we do?”

Jacob shrugged his shoulders. “What’s the surprise?” he asked.

Sara began slapping the coffee table with her feet as they rocked back and forth on their heels. “Hmmmm…,” she pondered out loudly.

“How about we just chat?” Jacob suggested hoping to have another chance at hinting to Sara about shrinking him after the school year ends. Sara stopped rocking her feet and slowly lowered them.

“Chat?”

“Yeah, like let’s talk about stuff.”

“Uh, okay. That isn’t what I was expecting you to say, but okay, let’s chat.” Sara then rested her face on her knees and looked down at Jacob standing in front of her feet.

“What did you think I was going to say?” Jacob asked.

“Well, you’re standing there with your dick out right by my feet.”

Jacob looked at Sara’s freshly painted toes just mere feet in front of him. They flexed slightly and then relaxed. He definitely had an urge to fuck them again but he reasoned he should rather try to become Sara’s friend so he could do this more often.

“Ha ha” he nervously laughed, “let’s just chat for a bit okay.” He then took a step forward and reassuringly rubbed the tip of Sara’s big toe with his right hand.

“Alright then. What should we chat about?”

“Have any plans for the summer,” Jacob inquired.

“hmmmm…well, I’m probably going to go with my family to Italy in July, um… I want to go to some concerts too. Ed Sheeran is coming this summer! Definitely want to see him! Um… maybe go camping. What about you?”

This was Jacob’s chance. His mouth was dry and his palms sweaty. He was going in. He glanced at Sara’s toes ahead of him.

“Um… Well…” he started muttering. “I’m hoping to improve my toe nail painting skills this summer,” he finally blurted out. He then looked up at Sara.

“Well hopefully it’ll be someone other than me,” she cheerfully responded while winking. Jacob was confused. Did she just reject him? He wasn’t sure.

“Oh…” he uttered.

Sara continued smiling. “Any other plans for the summer?” she asked.

“Uh… not really,” he responded despondently.

“Don’t worry,” Sara reassured, “I’m sure your summer will be awesome.”

“Yeah…,” Jacob shrugged. He didn’t feel like chatting anymore since Sara had just rejected his offer of painting her toes in the summer. He kinda wished he suggested fucking her feet instead of chatting.

“What’s wrong?” Sara inquired, sensing his change in mood.

“Nothing,” he lied.

“Can you believe that Justine is back with Chad?” Sara exclaimed, changing the subject.

“I don’t really know the story,” Jacob sighed.

For the next 10 minutes he listened to the whole backstory about Justine and Chad’s relationship. From their first hand-holding in 5th grade; to their first fight in 6thgrade; to their first ‘real’ kiss in 7th grade; to their short break up in 8th grade; to their secret ‘first time’ in 9th grade at camp; to their very public break-up in 10thgrade; to their even more public confessions of love for each other in 11th grade; and now to Chad’s allegations of cheating in the 12th grade and Justine’s unbelievable acceptance of his apology and getting back together this past weekend.

“And now they’re all like lovey dovey again and it makes me sick. After all that Chad’s like fucking done I can’t understand why she would even want to sleep with him. You know what I mean?” Sara finally stopped talking. Jacob was about to say something when the doorbell rang.

“Wait here!” Sara instructed as she stood up and put her feet into her slippers. “You’re in for a treat,” she yelled while ascending the stairs. Jacob heard Sara open the door and exchange pleasantries with another person. It sounded like a female voice. The sound of foot steps approached the stairs and then began descending into the basement.

“I don’t want you to freak out,” Sara instructed the other girl, “but like I told you, I’ve shrunk him. He’s the size of a small doll. I’ll explain everything. Are you excited?”

“Yeah,” the other girl replied.

Jacob watched as a pair of white, close-toed mules appeared on the upper steps following Sara’s pink slippers. The mules connected to a pair of shapely legs that disappeared into black three quarter leggings that then disappeared into a light blue tank tap. A stylish handbag hung off the left shoulder. Suddenly the face appeared and Jacob’s heart jumped into his throat. It was Mandy! His crush! He shuffled around erratically. He needed to cover himself up he didn’t want her to see him like this. Naked and tiny!

“Well there his is,” Sara pointed out with her outstretched hand.

Mandy leaned her head forward and then jumped back in surprise. She covered her mouth as she gasped.

“On my god,” she muttered as she slowly approached. “Is that really him? He’s so small.” She carefully approached the couch and sat down on it all the while keeping her eyes on Jacob. He felt smaller than ever. He was covering his penis with his hands while he blushed rapidly.

“Hi,” Mandy whispered softly. Jacob was too nervous to say anything. Sara rounded the coffee table and plopped down on the couch next to Mandy.

“Okay!” she said loudly breaking the awkward pause, “So, little backstory here. Jacob told me that he has a huge crush on you. Well, I then went and asked what you thought of Jacob and turns out you have a crush on him too. So what better way to get this little romance started then having a romantic pedicure courtesy of yours truly?” Sara ended while pointing to Jacob.

“But why is he shrunk down and naked?” Mandy inquired.

“Okay,” Sara began as she raised her right hand, “Hear me out okay.” She then looked at Jacob. “This is for the best believe me.” Sara then took a deep breath. “Okay, so Jacob has a foot fetish.” Mandy leaned slightly back in revulsion. “Hold on!” Sara quickly exclaimed, “Have you ever had a boyfriend with a foot fetish?”

Mandy shook her head.

“Okay well it’s actually awesome,” Sara reassured, “You get like foot massages whenever you want and believe me it is the BEST! Well, anyways, Jacob really likes feet and he also likes to be shrunk. Well… you can’t like shrink a human with clothes on in the shrinking machine and since they don’t make clothes for tiny people, he has to go naked. So there. A little weird but honestly, he’s like the nicest guy I know. Seriously.”

“Okay…” Mandy began confused, “so, that’s why you asked me to remove my nail polish and clean my feet before I came?”

“Exactly! I thought what would be like a more unique and fun first date than giving and getting a pedicure. It’ll be fun for both people! And also, you guys can chat and get to know each other.”

Jacob was staring at the ground in shame. Sara was assessing Mandy’s reaction and Mandy was glancing back and forth between Sara and Jacob.

“And you get to see him naked before you start dating which I THINK is a nice bonus,” Sara added.

“Okay,” Mandy burst out in excitement. Jacob shot his head up to look at her beaming face. His heart was trying to smash its way out of his ribcage.

“YAY!” Sara shrieked in excitement while clapping her hands. She placed a towel down on the coffee table in front of Mandy. “Place your feet here.”

Jacob began to lick his lips in anticipation. He had only glimpsed Mandy’s feet a few times before, but never has he been this close. He heard Mandy’s mules hit the floor and her silky feet appeared over the edge of the coffee table. Jacob caught a quick glimpse of her soles as they lifted above the table. Smooth, clean with reddish hues in all the right spots. They settled slowly onto the towel. Her cute, plump toes expanded slightly as they settled down, the undersides waxing to white. Her toenails were trimmed and bare, the glare from the overhead lights shinning in them. Her toes molded into a smooth upper foot decorated with a few blue veins snaking their way towards the ankles. Jacob stared up her smooth lower calves before they disappeared into her black leggings. He looked up and then quickly glanced away in shame as Mandy had been eyeing him the whole time. She smiled softly. Her feet were the smallest he had encountered so far. They were desirably cute and her toes where well rounded with no noticeable blemishes. Jacob couldn’t believe his luck. This was his surprise.

“Look what he can do,” Sara said as she showed Mandy her toes. “What would you like?”

“I’m not sure,” she replied nervously.

“What’s your favourite colour?”

“Um… orange.”

“Okay, well what about an orange base with say…little red hearts? You know, for the two lovebirds.”

“Okay,” Mandy replied while blushing. Jacob’s heart was racing. He was still covering his penis this whole time and still felt uncomfortable revealing it. Sara dug into her bag and took out an orange nail polish and a red nail polish. She deposited them on the table then filled an empty bucket with the orange and placed it before Jacob. She leaned over to get a brush from her side of the coffee table and placed that down beside Jacob too.

“There we go,” she said triumphantly.

There was an awkward silence as Jacob apprehensively picked up the brush and bucket with one hand while covering himself with the other and approached Mandy’s feet. The smell of lotion increased in intensity as he got closer. Surprisingly the same smell as the lotion that Justine and Lauren used. He now stood directly in front of the big toe of Mandy’s left foot and carefully got down onto his knees. Assured that his penis was hidden from view, he dipped the brush into the bucket to coat it with polish. With his left hand positioned on the edge of Mandy’s toe to steady himself, he began to paint her nail. He felt her toe flex slightly at the touch and he rubbed his left hand ever so slightly along the toe flesh to feel her warm and smooth skin. His penis pulsed in excitement. The awkward silence continued. Jacob was focusing on Mandy’s toe. Mandy was intently watching him and Sara was glancing back and forth between Jacob and Mandy.

“Geez, don’t all speak at once,” she joked. Mandy smiled at her.

“So, Mandy,” Sara began, “why don’t you tell Jacob a bit about yourself.”

Mandy giggled nervously, “okay… um… well I’m Mandy…um… oh I’m so nervous.”

“Don’t be. Come on. How do you think Jacob feels, he’s NAKED!”

Mandy burst out laughing while covering her mouth. “Okay… well… um I have an older sister and my dad is a lawyer and my mom is an accountant… um.”

Sara started snoring loudly on purpose. Mandy giggle nervously again.

“Talk about your wants, your needs, your desires, your future plans. This is a date not a job interview,” she complained.

Mandy cleared her throat. “Okay, well…um…I like comedy movies and I want to travel… um.”

Sara leaned back and stared at the ceiling in frustration. “OH MY GOD! This is like the worst episode of ‘The Bachelor’ ever!” She then leaned forward and exhaled heavily. “Okay, new plan, I’m going to ask you both the same question and I want you to answer them and answer them truthfully okay!” Mandy nodded while Jacob continued to paint her toes. He was going slower than usual. He wanted to make this last as long as he could.

“Alright,” Sara began, “Mandy. You first. We’ll begin light and then we’ll get into the more revealing questions later. Okay? Now if you were stuck on a deserted island. What 3 things would you like to have with you?”

Mandy giggled before answering. “Jeez, um… okay, well my cellphone obviously and then uh a sexy bikini and suntan lotion. Might as well get a tan while I wait to be rescued right.”

Sara chuckled. “Got us a funny one over here!” she teased. “Okay, what about you Jacob. You probably wish you were on the same island hey? What 3 things would you take?”

“Uh...A survival book, a lighter to start signalling fires and a satellite radio to call for help.” he responded rationally.

“Wow. Well that’s a LOGICAL answer,” Sara snorted. “I think you two would make a perfect match. Jacob gets rescue while you sunbath and wait hey? Okay, next question. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Mandy?”

“Paris! I want to see the Louvre.”

“Jacob?”

“Paris too! I’d love to see the Mona Lisa,” he lied. Jacob, having seen the awkward reaction from his previous answer figured he’d try to impress Mandy instead of answering truthfully. Fake it till you make it right?

“Oh my god! Yes!” Mandy yelled out.

“See, you guys have something in common. Okay, time to get down to the nitty gritty here. Mandy? What attracted you to Jacob?”

Mandy giggled. “Why are you always asking me first?”

“Good point, Okay then. Jacob? What about Mandy do you like?”

Jacob looked up to see both girls smiling down at him. He gulped and breathed heavily. “Um…,” he stuttered. He tried to think of what would be the best thing to say. He didn’t just want to focus on her obviously, unbelievably, gorgeous face and body. “Well, she’s incredibly beautiful obviously, but more than that, she is smart and she seems like a down to Earth girl.”

“Awwww,” Mandy cooed, “that’s so sweet.” Jacob was delighted with her response and he began to feel more comfortable being in front of his crush.

“What about you Mandy? What do you like about Jacob?”

“Well, I’ve always had a thing for shy guys. I’m not really sure why. And Jacob just seems like such a sweet, nice guy. I really like that.”

Mandy and Jacob smiled at each other. Jacob finished off the last of the paint on her pinky toe and stood up to take a quick stretch. He placed his hands above his head and arched his back.

“Oh my god!” Mandy giggled, “He has a…” she trailed off as she pointed to his erection. Jacob immediately covered his throbbing member in embarrassment.

“Oh yeah,” Sara piped in. “Like I said, he has a foot fetish and well, he must really like your feet.” She then leaned towards Jacob. “What do you think of Mandy’s feet?” she asked him.

Jacob was feeling very vulnerable right now. “They’re nice,” he quickly replied as he fumbled to pick up the bucket and brush while covering his dick.

Sara leaned back and noticed Mandy’s frown as she pondered Jacob’s fetish. She seemed a little perturbed by it.

“Oh Mandy,” she reassured her, “believe me, you are a lucky girl. Guys who like feet are the absolute best. One of my old boyfriends liked feet and it was the absolute best.”

“Yeah…” she whispered, “but feet though… why feet?”

“Believe me, I was the same way with my ex but after like a week I couldn’t get enough.” Sara then leaned towards Mandy and whispered into her air. “…and having your toes sucked is really hot, especially during sex.” Mandy gasped and then giggled uncomfortably. Sara then returned her attention to Jacob as he was carrying the bucket over to Mandy’s other foot.

“Jacob, drop that stuff and come here,” she instructed as she pointed to the edge of the table between herself and Mandy. Jacob lowered the bucket, allowing himself to use his now free 2nd hand to cover his groin area. He walked to the edge and looked up at both girls eyeing him. “Show Mandy your penis,” Sara directed. Jacob froze there. He was unsure of what to do. This didn’t feel right. “Oh Jacob!” Sara huffed in frustration and she reached to grab him. “This is for your own good. Trust me.” Sara shoved her thumb and fingers between his armed and wrapped them around his chest, lifting him up into the air and also raising his hands away from his member in the process. She suspended him in the air between herself and Mandy. They were both ogling his erection.

“Isn’t it nice,” Sara commented, “Like it’s really small now, but look at it in comparison to his body. Now picture him full size and you get an idea of how big it is. I think his has a nice dick. Don’t you agree?”

“Yeah,” Mandy responded while nodding.

“I know this is really weird, but I think it’s quite refreshing to see his like, dick, like now. You know what I mean. Like you don’t want to waste so much time dating only to realize he has like a small dick or like a weird deformity or something right?” Sara began to twist and turn Jacob around so that Mandy could now see his whole body. “See, he looks quite healthy hey? I think he’s kinda cute right?”

“He is,” Mandy agreed.

Sara placed him back on the table. Jacob felt like he was some object but was also somewhat pleased that Mandy seemed to like his body. He also didn’t feel so weird being naked anymore since she also seemed to like his penis. In fact, it seemed that Sara hinted that he had a large dick and for him, that definitely stroked his ego and raised his confidence. He strode over to Mandy’s feet with his back slightly straighter to continue his work.

“Is this weird?” Sara asked Mandy, “be honest.”

“Yeah,” she replied, “it kinda is.” There was a long pause. “But, I’m liking it,” she added, “I’m glad I’m here, this is nice and… like… we’re kinda breaking the ice here, me and Jacob.”

“Oh yeah,” Sara piped up, “would you guys be interested in dating.”

Mandy nodded. “Yes!” Jacob shouted excitedly.

“YAY!” Sara exclaimed, “I’m so happy. Next date can be more normal. Like dinner or something.” She then leaned towards Jacob. “See,” she began, “told you I had a special surprise.” She the leaned back. “My first attempt at match making and it was successful. Okay, next question, let’s really open up here. Mandy, are you a virgin?”

Mandy shook her head.

“And you Jacob?” Jacob felt a wave of anxiety. He wondered if Mandy would judge him if he told the truth. Did fucking Sara and Justine’s feet count as losing one’s virginity? He couldn’t lie, Sara already knew he was a virgin. He just nodded quietly as he was too embarrassed to say it.

“Is that okay?” Sara asked Mandy.

“Yeah, I knew he was a virgin. I like that actually.”

“Do you want to pop his cherry?”

“Sure, if everything works out.”

“Mandy’s gonna fuck Jacob. Mandy’s gonna fuck Jacob,” Sara sang animatedly while Mandy giggled.

“Jacob. If you could be anywhere, where would you like to fuck Mandy for the first time?” Sara asked him.

“The beach.”

Mandy grimaced. “Ugh, the beach sucks. Sand gets in and it hurts!”

“Ooo Jacob, gonna have to pick somewhere else.”

“On a bed of rose petals!” he quickly announced.

“What about you Mandy, where would you like to take Jacob’s V card?”

“In my bed,” she relied cheekily.

“Mandy’s definitely gonna fuck Jacob. Mandy’s definitely gonna fuck Jacob,” Sara sang excitedly while Mandy laughed out loud.

“Well he’s gonna have to take me on at least… three dates,” Mandy added sassily.

“Oo! Okay, well this is date one right here. Jacob! Where will you take Mandy on your second date?”

Jacob finished up Mandy’s other pinky toe as he thought about the answer. He stood up and looked at the 2 girls smiling down at him. Mandy was absolutely gorgeous and radiating.

“I think that nice dessert place at Sunnyside Mall. Sweet Temptations? Is that what it’s called?”

“I think it’s called Sweet Jesus,” Sara corrected. “What do you think Mandy?”

“Sounds nice”

Sara opened up the red nail polish and poured some into a bucket for Jacob so he could begin working on the hearts. “How about you guys do that on say Thursday?” Sara asked both of them. “You free Thursday?” she then asked Mandy directly.

“I am,” Mandy replied happily.

“Good! Then Thursday it is! Your second date already set up! Damn I’m good! And the third date. I think it should be on Sunday at your house,” Sara said to Mandy,” you guys can just… I don’t know... ‘Netflix and chill’”

“Well…,”Mandy responded cheerfully, “we’ll see how the 2nd date goes.”

“Oooooo. Jacob. No pressure, but if you don’t fuck up the 2nd date you’ll be having sex this Sunday!”

“You have to fuck Jacob,” Sara pleaded with Mandy, “you will make him so happy. Come on. You’re so beautiful and he’s so obsessed with you.”

“Mmm hmmm,” Mandy hummed, “well I’m not easy so… he’s just gotta show me that he’s a nice guy and all and then I’ll do whatever he wants.”

“Would you let him fuck your feet?”

“ummm… well… hopefully that’s not ALL he’d want to do.” She replied with a cheeky grin.

Sara winked at Jacob.

“His penis just twitched when you said that,” Sara joked. Mandy laughed.

“You’re probably gonna cum so quickly when you have sex with Mandy on Sunday hey Jacob?” Sara teased.

“That’s okay,” Mandy giggled, “I don’t expect the first few times to be so great for me, but I’ll teach him the ways.”

Jacob was making good headway in painting hearts on her toes. Sara wasn’t joking, his penis was actually twitching with the conversation. He couldn’t believe it. Sara had helped to set up 2 dates with Mandy this week and if everything worked out he’d have sex with her on Sunday. His friends would be beyond jealous. His popularity would rise too. That would be a nice bonus. He looked up at her gorgeous face. Her hair was tinted slightly red and nicely framed her round face. Her green eyes locked with his and he burst into a huge smile. She had a small, petite nose and full red lips that circled around straight, white teeth. He wanted to kiss that face so badly. Her perky tits were encased inside her tank top and her shapely legs were covered with her leggings. Her feet though, they were gorgeous too. He couldn’t believe he was getting to paint her toenails. He really must bring a camera with him when he gets shrunk. Even his cellphone. He needs to take more than just memories when he gets to do this.

“I’m so glad this all worked out,” Sara said triumphantly. For the next few minutes all three continued in silence. Jacob finishing up the last of the hearts on Mandy’s toes. Mandy and Sara watched him work with huge smiles on their faces. Finally Jacob finished and he stood up as Mandy looked over her toes.

“He does amazing work hey?” Sara queried, “your feet look so cute. Do you like it?”

“I do. This was really weird but so nice at the same time.”

An awkward silence ensued as Mandy and Sara looked down at Jacob as he just stood there in on the coffee table in front of Mandy’s nervous, wiggling toes. Sara leaned over and whispered into Mandy’s ear “you should let him fuck your feet now. It’ll be his biggest fantasy.”

“What!?” Mandy blurted out.

“Come on,” Sara continued to whisper, “you’ve seen him naked, it’s only fair. It’s actually quite funny to watch.”

“Ummm,” Mandy hummed.

“Just order him to fuck your feet,” Sara continued to whisper, “watch how he fucks. He goes all out and busts such a huge nut.”

Mandy stared down at Jacob as she pondered. Sara was focusing on Mandy’s reaction. Mandy was staring down at Jacob as she pondered and Jacob was glancing back and forth between Sara and Mandy wondering what they spoke about.

“Hey Jacob!” Mandy blurted out, “fuck my feet!”

“What!” Jacob shouted in disbelief.

“Fuck my feet,” she repeated, “come on, show me how much you love them.”

Sara burst out laughing. “Come on Jacob,” she added, “show her.”

Jacob felt a shiver of pleasure vibrate up his spine as Mandy spoke her sexy commands. He was actually getting off without even touching himself at the thought. His most intense fantasy was coming true and he was having trouble staying together. He needed a quick moment to convince himself that this wasn’t a dream.

“Are you serious?” he asked sheepishly.

“Yes,” Mandy replied, “I want you to fuck my feet.” She wiggled her toes as Jacob watched them rise and fall just inches in front of him. He stared up at her cheeky face as she grinned down at him.

“Put your feet on the edge,” Saea instructed.

“What?”

“Like this,” Sara demonstrated as she placed her feet on the edge of the coffee table. Mandy copied her and now Jacob was staring at the balls of her feet and ten soft, wiggling toes. He approached them and began stroking the tops of her toes when they fell still. They were smooth and the pads of her toes gave off a reddish hue.

“Here you go,” Sara said down to him as she presented an index finger with a small drop of foot lotion on it. Jacob grabbed the lotion with both hands and then looked at Mandy’s foot. She had a sizeable gap between her big toe and 2nd toe. Too large for his dick at this size. Her 2nd toe and 3rd toe were almost the same length their sides were touching. He pushed his hands between them and rubbed the lotion on the fleshy sides. He approached and then realized that his erection only touched the ball of her foot. The toe crevice was too high. He rubbed his dick a little bit along her ball, feeling the small ripples of the skin against the head of his penis. It felt fucking fantastic. He then gripped onto the top of her toes that were in line with his neck and pushed on then, signalling to Mandy to lower her feet. She shifted her feet down and her toes were now in line with his chest.

Jacob pushed his body into her foot. His penis bent to the right and was smashed up against his thigh as he felt the cool, soft flesh against his chest. Jacob looked down the length of her toes and seductively rubbed the sides of them. He hugged her 2ndand 3rd toe. Mandy gently rubbed her foot left to right, stroking his chest with the pads of her toes. Jacob was bursting with lust. He needed these toes. He needed them now. He took a small step back and leant down to softly kiss her toes. She giggled as he did this. With his right hand, he directed his penis between the toes and slowly pushed it through. Mandy’s warm, soft toe flesh rubbed the length of his dick, coating it in foot lotion and sent shivers of sexual energy up his spine. He moaned softly. Jacob was now overcome with animalistic sexual energy. He glanced up at Mandy’s gorgeous face as he tightened his grip on her toes. Using his arms and legs he began to thrust his erection violently between them. His moans grew louder and louder and sounded more like an animal than a human as he thrusted harder and harder. He was finding it increasing hard to keep his eyes open as an immense pressure built up inside of him.

Harder and harder he thrust. His muscles starting to ache as he tried so desperately to squeeze the entire length of his penis between her short, round toes. He was slamming into them now as they pushed back against his chest. A wet, slapping sound now added to his loud groaning. Jacob closed his eyes. Pulled himself back and with all his might rammed his enraged dick through Mandy’s toes as his orgasm exploded forth. His thigh muscles clenched and he grinded his teeth sending a cannonball of cum flying out from between her toes and landing on her black leggings.

Mandy gasped in disgust. Sara was agog in disbelief.

Jacob pulled back and rammed forward again sending another burst of cum flying onto Mandy’s leggings. The distance was incredible. This was the most powerful orgasm he had ever had. He pulled back again and thrust forward again and again and again; gushing and gushing and gushing while grunting terrifyingly like a wild animal. Eventually he collapsed onto Mandy’s foot. Resting his weight against her toes. He slowly opened his eyes and was seeing stars. His extremities were numb. He stumbled backwards as he felt Mandy’s feet gently lift his body and push it away. He struggled to stand. He glanced upwards at the 2 girls before him.

Sara’s mouth was open in disbelief. Mandy though looked disgusted and annoyed. She lowered her feet onto the floor and dabbed at the cum stains on her leggings. She then looked at Jacob and then at Sara.

“That was fucking weird,” she muttered as she continued to inspect Jacob’s ejaculate on her leggings.

“Yeah…” Sara agreed.

“Um…,” Mandy stammered, “I feel kinda awkward right now… so I’m just gonna go.”

“Okay…,” Sara replied while still staring at Jacob.

Mandy slipped on her mules without saying a word and stood up. She didn’t look at Jacob once and just walked towards the steps and disappeared to the floor above. Jacob heard her exit the house. He felt groggy and confused.

“What was that?” Sara asked.

Jacob shrugged. “What did I do?” he inquired honestly.

“Those sounds you were making… and your… like fucking…it was freaky dude,” Sara replied.

“I didn’t mean to.”

“But you did. You freaked her out.”

Jacob dropped his head in frustration. He had fucked up. Goodbye 2nd date on Thursday. Goodbye losing his virginity on Sunday. FUCK!

“Let’s get you back together,” Sara suggested as she grabbed him and deposited him into the DownSizer chamber. Several seconds later, Jacob stumbled out of the machine. He still felt groggy and his vision was slowly returning to normal.

“Oh my god,” Sara giggled as she watched him stumble towards his clothes.

“What?”

“You burst a blood vessel. In your right eye.”

Jacob used his phone in selfie mode to take a look. The right side of his left eye was bright red.

“Jesus!” Sara exclaimed, “that must have been one hell of an orgasm. I’m jealous. Wish I could get fucked that good.”

Jacob grumbled and slowly got dressed. Sara could see he was upset.

“Hey Jacob,” she spoke softly as she rubbed his back, “don’t worry about it okay. I’ll speak to Mandy and get you those dates okay. She probably just needs time to process what happened… Not every girl has a shrunken man fuck her toes on a first date.”

“Okay,” Jacob muttered as he finished tying his shoes and then stood up.

“Hey,” Sara continued, “look on the bright side. Worst case scenario who has two thumbs and got to fulfill his biggest fantasy?” She then grabbed his thumbs with her hands. “This guy!” she shouted as she angled his thumbs backwards using them to point to Jacob’s chest. She then let go and hugged him.

“It’s gonna be okay,” she whispered into his ear.

Jacob nodded and sulked all the way home. He glanced at Mandy’s profile on Facebook that night. He wasn’t friends with her so he could only see a few pictures. Her Instagram profile was locked too. He contemplated requesting being friends but decided against it. He browsed through the few pictures he could see multiple times before closing his laptop and deciding to go to bed. He played the day’s conversations over and over in his head. Critiquing himself. Berating himself for losing control like that while fucking her feet. However, his thoughts were constantly interrupted by images of Mandy’s disgusted face and giant feet. Eventually they molded into a fantasy of Mandy repeatedly battering his shrunken body with her huge soles while berating him for coming on her pants. Jacob masturbated to the thought and fell asleep.