- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another week goes by. Jacob looks forward to shrinking again but he freaks Sara out a bit and shows up for the assignment at her house to see that she is not alone this time.

It was another painfully slow week for Jacob. Sara once again didn’t show any changes at school in how she treated him. Sometimes smiling at him, often just ignoring him while she hung out with her boyfriend. She didn’t text him and he never considered ever texting her back. Jacob was counting down the days to next Tuesday, hoping that Sara would shrink him again and let him indulge in his fantasies. To occupy his time, he would constantly check out the photos that Sara posted online. Dividing his time between her Facebook and Instagram accounts. She had a rocking body and Jacob particularly enjoyed photos of her in a bikini because he’d get to see her legs and feet too. He also constantly revisited the photos that Sara had sent him of his shrunken self dwarfed by her huge feet.

Monday afternoon Jacob’s phone buzzed and his heart skipped a beat when he saw it was a message from Sara:

Sooooooo tomorrow is Tuesday…. You know what that means?

Jacob felt his checks blush and he became flustered. A smile crept across his lips as he realized that Sara was planning some more fun for tomorrow. He waited several minutes for Sara’s next message before the realization hit them that she was waiting for a reply. He wasn’t sure what to type. Should he be bold and text back that he was going to fuck her feet or play it safe and mention that they’ll complete another homework assignment. He typed and deleted multiple draft messages, never being able to find a suitable one that would not leave him feeling like a perv or a prude.

4 more days till the weekend!!!!!

Jacob slapped himself as soon as it was sent. He thought that maybe trying to be funny would be a good way to start but now he felt stupid. Maybe he should send another one. His anxiety grew and grew as he waited for a reply from Sara. He decided to text another quick message:

LOL!

He continued to wait. Glancing every 5 seconds at this phone, thinking that perhaps he had missed a message from Sara even though it wasn’t on silent. The suspense was killing him and filling him with self-doubt. Maybe she didn’t appreciate his jokes and was second guessing inviting him over tomorrow. Just as Jacob was about to begin smashing his head against the wall his phone buzzed.

Yes that is true. But is that what you are most excited about tomorrow?

Jacob breathed a sigh of relief. He had not fucked up.

Well I’m most excited about sticking my dick between your toes.

Jacob eagerly anticipated Sara’s reply. He knew she appreciated straight talk.

Don’t talk to me like that.

Eww. I’m actually grossed out.

Jacob panicked. He didn’t want to lose the only person on this entire planet that had the ability to shrink him.

I’m sorry.

I was going to ask you to buy your favourite polish to paint my nails tomorrow.

But now I think we should just do the homework and that’s it.

I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. Please. I’ll buy some polish.

Well see tomorrow.

I’m sorry Sara. Please let me paint your toes tomorrow.

Maybe. Don’t get your hopes up. You need to learn how to talk to girls.

Jacob decided to begin smashing his head against the wall. FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!

Sara ignored him throughout all of Tuesday. Even when the assignments were handed out Sara didn’t look at him when he glanced back in her direction. The final bell ran and Jacob slowly strolled home. He checked his phone and there were no messages from Sara. Usually they arrange a time to meet to complete the homework. Jacob couldn’t bear to just sit at home and wait so he decided to just stop caring about his anxieties in life and texted Sara first.

What time should I come over?

4

Okay

Jacob felt down. It didn’t seem like Sara was excited to have him over. He anticipated that she wasn’t going to shrink him and certainly wasn’t going to indulge in his wishes.

Jacob headed over at 4 O’ Clock and ran Sara’s doorbell. There didn’t seem to be movement inside. Was she even home? His phone beeped.

Just come in. We’re in the basement.

We’re’? What did that mean? Jacob stepped inside, closed the door and headed to the basement. As he strolled down the steps, he heard another girl’s voice and his questions were finally answered when he dropped off the last step and saw Justine and Lauren sitting with Sara around the coffee table. They stopped talking and turned to smile at him as he just stood there.

Justine was of Italian descent. She had naturally tanned skin and black hair. She was one of Sara’s closest friends. She was wearing jean shorts and was sitting on the couch on Sara’s right hand side. She had her bare legs stretched out onto the coffee table and her bare feet where folded over at the ankles. Lauren was another girl from his school. She had auburn hair and fantastically smooth skin. Jacob was really attracted to her natural beauty. She was not one of Sara’s best friends but kind of hang out in the same circle. Lauren sat in a chair perpendicular to the couch on Sara’s left. She was wearing black sweat pants and her bare feet were resting on the edge of the coffee table, her milky toes rolled forwards. Sara sat on the couch wearing on orange skirt. Her right leg was crossed over the left and she had a huge toothy grin on her face.

“Jacob’s here!” she shouted while waving her hands in the air.

“Woooo!” Lauren and Justine sang in unison.

Jacob blushed and his anxiety increased. He was often flustered in the presence of just one girl. But now he found himself in the same room as 3 incredibly beautiful, popular girls from his grade. In addition, they were all barefoot which meant he was in for an incredibly difficult time concentrating on doing anything even remotely resembling normal behaviour.

“Come sit on the couch next to me,” Sara instructed as she shifted over and patted the space between her and Justine. Jacob shuffled over with his backpack slung over his one shoulder. Justine shifted her legs towards the couch to allow Jacob to pass. He sat down and leaned over to place his backpack between his legs. While his head was down out of the corner of his eye he noticed Justine stretch her legs out back onto the coffee table. She angled them leftwards towards the centre. Sara also stretched out her legs and placed her feet close to Justine’s. Jacob leaned back and stared ahead as both of their toes were wiggling. Lauren also stretched out her legs and Jacob was looking straight ahead at thirty wiggling toes situated in the middle of the coffee table. He looked at their faces nervously and they were all grinning mischievously at him.

Jacob became flustered and embarrassed. Sara had told them his secret! He was sure of it and now they were going to tease him and call him a loser. He scowled at Sara.

“What’s up?” she queried at Jacob’s puzzled face.

“You told them!” he accused.

“I didn’t tell them anything.”

“Tell us what?” Justine asked.

Jacob looked at Justine’s smiling face, and then Lauren’s. He was trying to gauge their reactions. “What’s going on here?” he asked Sara, “I thought we were just going to be doing the math assignment.”

“Well Jus and Lau over here are really struggling with the homework and so we thought that since you’re so smart and all that maybe, like, you could help all of us understand this stuff.”

“Yeah, what do you say Jacob, would you help us?” Justine pouted.

“Okay, yeah sure,” he replied while stealing glances are their feet. Sara still had her white painted toenails with the roses on them. Justine and Lauren’s toenails were bare. All their feet seemed surprisingly clean giving that they had been wearing shoes all day.

“Yay!” they all sang while clapping their hands.

“And then afterwards we’re getting pedicures,” Justine added.

“What?” Jacob whispered as he studied Justine’s smirking face. He then glared angrily at Sara. “You told them! You promised you wouldn’t tell anyone.”

“I didn’t tell anyone your secret Jacob.”

“What secret?” inquired Justine.

“OH my god! YOU give pedicures?” Lauren exclaimed, “You’re the one who did such a good job on Sara’s toes? How did you do the flowers so well? Will you do mine?”

“And mine, do mine as well!” piped Justine

Jacob bobbed his head in all directions as he repeatedly glanced at all three girls with his mouth open. Justine shifted in her seat and brought her legs towards her. She twisted towards Jacob and placed both feet firmly on his right thigh. Jacob was instantly grateful that he decided to wear jeans.

“Do mine first please,” Justine pleaded, “I want them like Sara’s toes but with little hearts instead of flowers.” She began drumming her toes on his thigh. “I honestly would never have thought in a million years that YOU would be a good pedicure… person… pedicurist… is that a word?”

“We should do the assignment first though,” Sara suggested, “then pedicures afterwards.”

Justine moaned as she leaned back against the armrest of the couch. She stretched out her legs and laid them across both Jacob and Sara’s laps. “UGH! … it’s so boring… I hate math, can’t we just copy off of you Jacob?”

“Yeah, please Jacob,” Lauren added, “I don’t want to be here for hours doing stupid homework, can we just copy off you, just this one time?”

Jacob nodded. “Okay…  I guess so,” he replied meekly. He was feeling flustered again and was begin to sweat. Blood was rushing to his nether regions. He still wasn’t entirely sure if Sara had even told the other girls about his foot fetish or shrinking fetish. Justine and Lauren didn’t seem too disturbed about him giving them pedicures so perhaps in half an hour or so he’d be feeling up and painting 4 pairs of beautiful feet. Not too bad for a Tuesday afternoon. Perhaps he could even request he take photos of their feet … you know… say it was for artistic purposes.

Justine removed her legs from Jacob’s lap so he didn’t have to struggle to bend down and get the math homework from his backpack. She then stretched them out on the back of the couch behind him so she could remain comfortably lounged on her side of the couch. Sara retracted her legs from the coffee table so that Jacob could place the sheet down on top of it. She crossed her left leg over her right and let her left foot hang dangerously close to Jacob’s jean pants. Lauren however, left her feet stretched out on the coffee table and only an inch or so from the top of the assignment sheet. Directly in Jacob’s field of view. It was going to be hard to concentrate. Jacob looked back at Sara.

“Did you want to do this together?” he asked.

Sara scrunched her nose. “Ummm… can I also just copy off you this one time?”

“Uh… okay…”

Jacob returned to work on the assignment as the girls began to chat.

“Like can you believe Andrea would post something like that,” Justine began as Jacob worked silently, “Like, I swear, she’s doing it on purpose to spite me, she’s such a fucking bitch.”

“I’m looking at it now,” Lauren added as she stared down at her phone.

“You need to get over Chad,” Sara suggested.

“I know,” Justine chimed as she rolled her eyes, “Like I can’t believe I fell for that douche bag. He’s such an asshole.”

“WOW! Who writes something like that?” Lauren blurted out.

Jacob began to focus on the assignment questions before him and tuned out the conversation happening around him. He really wasn’t interested in their politics. He would write down a few equations then feign deep thought so he could stare at Lauren’s feet ahead of him. Hoping that this was a discrete method of checking them out. They were long and slender with rounded toes. The toenails were clean and well cut. Her left foot was crossed over her right ankle and periodically she would curl her toes and then relax them creating wrinkles along her smooth sole. Small blue veins wrapped around her arch and ankles. Her heel, ball and toe pads had a healthy red glow.

Without warning Sara began to brush her left foot up and down Jacob’s left leg. He could feel her toes brushing along the jeans. He wondered if she was doing this on purpose or it was an unconscious behaviour. Regardless, he dare not move his leg lest it stop the wonderful, light massage. His jeans were now uncomfortably tight. Despite the difficulty to concentrate, he continued to tackle the questions on his assignment sheet.

Suddenly, he felt Justine’s right foot press down onto his upper back.

“You’d like that would you?” She asked him.

Jacob looked over at her smiling face. “I’m sorry I wasn’t listening what did you say?” All three girls burst out laughing.

“I said you’d like it if I fucked you.” Justine answered. Jacob stared at her for an awkward length of time. Unsure of what to say.

“Uh … yeah…” he finally stammered.

“Okay, well how about you finish that assignment and paint my nails and then we’ll see” she added while gently caressing his back with her right foot for a few seconds before placing it back behind him on the headrest.

“You can’t be serious?” Lauren queried.

Out of the corner of Jacob’s eyes he could sense Justine shaking her head and then all 3 girls burst out laughing again.

“But like seriously,” Justine continued, “Who could I like just have sex with and they’d be cool with it. I just need some cock. I haven’t had it in such a long time.”

“What about Matt Humbolt?” Sara suggested.

“Eww … No!” Lauren blurted out, “he’s awful … like all he wants to do is just put his fingers everywhere, it’s gross.”

“OH MY GOD! You slut! When?” Justine shouted out.

Lauren started giggling and covered her mouth as she blushed. Jacob tuned their conversation out again and just focused on the last remaining question and the pleasing feeling of Sara’s toes brushing up and down his pants leg.

“I’m done!” Jacob exclaimed after he had finally completed the least question.

“YAY!” Justine shouted. She then rubbed his back again with her right foot. “You did such a good job,” she said patronizingly. Sara pulled her phone out of a pocket and took a picture of the answer sheet before Jacob placed it neatly in his backpack.

“I’ll send this to you two bitches,” she said as she began prodding on her phone screen, “… annndddd… sent!”

“Got it!” Justine reassured as she swiveled around in her seat, bringing her feet up and over Jacob’s head and then down onto the coffee table. “Now it’s pedicure time,” she sang. Jacob looked at Justine and then at Sara who handed him a bottle of white nail polish.

“Here you go,” she said as she deposited it into his hands. “Time to work your magic.”

Jacob stared down at the bottle and then at Justine’s wiggling toes and then at Justine’s face as she gave a puzzled look.

“Um… I think it will be better if you were over there,” she suggested pointing to the ground in front of the coffee table opposite her feet. “Unless you want to stay there and I just like position myself all fucked up and uncomfortable over there?” Jacob stood up and climbed over Justine’s legs as he shuffled over to the other side of the table. He sat down on his knees. Sara had placed a towel below Justine’s feet that were now sole down on the table. Jacob uncapped the bottle of polish and pulled out the brush. He then stared at her toes, unsure of what to do next or how far to take this before telling the truth. Or maybe he should just leave. OR MAYBE, he should just man the fuck up, fake it till you make it and enjoy the ability to touch and prod Justine’s feet without it being creepy.

“And don’t forget that I want little hearts on top.” Justine reminded him. “Pass him the red nail polish please Sara.” A bottle of crimson red was placed on the table in front of Jacob.

“Um…” Jacob muttered nervously, “I’m not uh… sure if I could do the hearts.” Justine scowled at him. “I … uh … don’t have my proper tools with me.”

“Nonsense!” Sara bellowed, “they’re right here.” She placed down a small Tupperware dish containing tiny little buckets and paint brushes. Justine and Lauren both bent forward to look at these strange tools.

“That looks like tiny little paint brushes and buckets.” Lauren commented.

“How do you use those?” quizzed Justine, “Like can you even grip those paint brushes and why the buckets? What do you need those for?”

“Wait a minute…,” Lauren stated as she stared over at the DownSizer. “Did you shrink these?” she asked Sara.

“Yip.”

“And… OH! WAIT! Then… does Jacob shrink too? Is that how he painted your flowers so good??”

“YOU CAN SHRINK THINGS!?” Justine shrieked as she pointed to the DownSizer, “In that?”

“Sure can,” Sara replied matter-of-factly.

“EVEN PEOPLE!?”

“Of course.”

“AND YOU’RE GOING TO SHRINK JACOB?”

“Only if he wants me to.”

Jacob felt small as all three girls now stared at him grinning from ear to ear.

“I want to see him shrink,” Justine demanded.

“Will you shrink for us?” Lauren asked.

Sara was silent as she smirked mischievously at Jacob. He glanced back and forth between all three girls.

“I don’t know…” he stuttered. He wanted to shrink but then he knew they’d see him naked and see his obvious boner and then what? Now he’d have to plead with 2 more girls to keep his dirty secret. Justine and Lauren weren’t really known as silent types who never gossiped.

“Please Jacob, for me.” Justine cooed as she pouted.

“Oh, so this is why you made us clean our feet” Lauren exclaimed, “so it wouldn’t be smelly for Jacob.” She then leaned over to Jacob. “Don’t worry, we rubbed some nice smelling foot lotion on like an hour ago so they definitely don’t smell bad.”

Jacob just sat there silently. He was undecided right now, but kind of leaning towards being shrunk as he tried in vain to figure out a way to hide his boner from the girls.

“I’ll give you a handjob,” Justine added while doining a jerking motion with her right hand.

Jacob figured it out. He’d take his clothes with him into the chamber and get changed once everything had shrunk so he’d be fully clothed when painting their toes.

“Okay, let’s do it,” Jacob agreed.

“You’re such a slut,” Lauren joked at Justine.

“What? It’s just a handjob,” Justine retorted.

Jacob stepped into the dark chamber as Sara stood by the open doorway. She coughed. “Um… your clothes? Remember?”

“Uh… I was thinking… how about I get undressed in here and then I’ll get redressed when I’m tiny. Don’t want to be … you know… inappropriate while I paint.”

“Suit yourself,” Sara replied as she then went over to program the machine on the console. “Just let me know when you are ready.”

Jacob undressed and neatly placed the clothes beside him. “Ready!” he exclaimed. The chamber door shut with a loud thud and he closed his eyes and plugged his ears as the machine went through it’s normal motions. When the sound stopped, Jacob opened his eyes and tried to feel for his shrunken clothes in the dark. The ground shook more violently than before as multiple foot falls approached the chamber door. Light flooded in as it opened and to his horror his clothes were much further away than he anticipated. What was originally a couple of inches from his body now seemed like several yards away. Worse still, he turned to see three huge and beautiful girls standing in the door way. Sara was smiling while Justine and Lauren wore shocked expressions. Jacob was instantly aroused.

“Oh my god he’s so so small” Justine commented in excitement. She then stepped into the chamber placing her huge right foot between herself and Jacob. He stared at her toes as they flushed white with her added weight. A shadow loomed over him as Justine bent down to pick him up. He stumbled back slightly but was not fast enough as she engulfed his upper body in her grip and lifted him up and out of the chamber.

“I want to hold him,” Lauren cried out as Jacob was held directly in front of Justine’s massive face. Sara leaned in on her right and Lauren on her left. Their beachball sized eyes examined his tiny, naked body. Jacob started panicking. Luckily his penis was behind Justine’s pinky finger as it curled around his lower waist right now. He feared that she might open her hand and his member would spring up to its full mast.

“He’s so fucking cute!” Justine shouted. Her breath washed over Jacob. Hints of coffee and perhaps cigarette or vapour smoke. “Oh my god! I just want to eat him up. Can I eat him? Can I eat you?”

Jacob looked straight ahead at Justine’s massive lips as they spread into a smile. Her pearly white teeth were revealed in their full glory. Suddenly she opened her mouth and moved towards Jacob, clamping her teeth shut just a few feet from him in a mock attempt to chomp him. Jacob squirmed backwards but could not release himself from her grip. Justine brought her head back and laughed. “Ha ha ha! I’m just kidding. I’m not going to eat you… but if you remain this cute, I might just have to,” she teased.

“Can I hold him,” Lauren asked.

“Hold on,” Justine replied, “I want to see something.” She then tilted Jacob downwards in her arm and cupped her left hand over the outside of her right one holding Jacob. She gripped his upper shoulders with the index and thumb of her left hand while loosening her grip on him. She slid him out from her right hand and then closed the rest of her fingers from her left hand around his waist. He penis betrayed him and sprung up to full attention as it was released from its prison. Jacob tilted his head to look at the three huge faces all now staring down at his penis. Sara had a devilish smile on her face. Justine and Lauren both looked slightly confused.

“Why does he have a boner right now?” Lauren asked the crowd.

“I think he likes this,” Justine commented. “What a tiny, cute, little penis,” she added as she leaned in to examine it closer.

“Why does he have a boner right now?” Lauren asked again, this time looking directly at Sara.

“Why don’t you ask him,” she replied.

Justine gently prodded at Jacob’s penis with her index finger. “Look at it!” she exclaimed, “look how tiny it is.”

Jacob’s vision was then predominately filled up with Lauren’s serious face as she leaned in close to him. “Why do you have a boner right now?” she asked him directly. Her breath washed over him and smelt like bubble gum.

“Yeah!” Justine suddenly blurted as she positioned her face next to Lauren’s. She was putting on an expression of fake anger. “Why do you have a boner right now? Are you enjoying this?”

“Uh…,” Jacob stammered, desperately trying to find a lie that would work, “I… uh… I am just… uh”

“He’s naked in front of three beautiful girls what do you expect. You guys should be like honored he has a boner right now,” Sara said as she unknowingly rescued Jacob from extreme embarrassment.

Justine dropped her fake angry look and burst into a huge smile.

“I don’t know,” Lauren cautioned, “I think something is up. Was he like this when you shrank him Sara?”

“He was,” she replied truthfully.

“And you didn’t think that was strange?”

“Whatever!” Justine interjected, “Boner. No Boner. Who cares, he’s a horny nerd hanging out with three hot girls. Now let’s go get my nails done!” Jacob was unceremoniously dropped onto the table as Justine positioned herself opposite him and plopped her massive feet on the towel in front of him. Her toes wiggled in anticipation. Sara leaned over to pour some white nail polish into a bucket and then sat down beside Justine. She leaned back and stretched out her legs. Her feet rested on their heels just to the right of Jacob. Lauren sat down slowly in the chair and eyed Jacob suspiciously. Jacob shook himself and then picked up a paint brush and the bucket of white polish. He approached Justine’s right foot. He could smell the lotion on them. Hints of coconut and possibly aloe or something leafy. He looked at her smooth, tanned foot and then glanced along her plump toes. Her feet were definitely smaller than Sara’s. He bent down and secretly inhaled in her foot scent while he began to apply the first coat of nail polish. He steadied himself by placing his left hand on the side of her big toe and enjoyed feeling the warm, soft flesh.

“This is so cool!” Justine shouted excitedly.

The 3 girls all watched Jacob in silence as he began to paint Justine’s toes.

“Oo! I’m gonna take a picture of this!” Justine said as she reached for her cellphone.

“No don’t,” Sara lamented.

“Why?”

“Cause I’m not supposed to use my Dad’s machine. It’s like top secret or some shit. If he found out, he’d fucking kill me.”

“I won’t show the picture to anyone. I promise.”

“I’d prefer it if you didn’t”

Justine sighed as she then began to focus on her phone screen and scroll through her Facebook feed.

“You know who’s like gotten really hot recently,” Justine began. Jacob phased out their conversation as he focused on Justine’s toes. Slowly and steadily he applied the polish to her nails. He completed her right foot and then the left as Justine silently inspected his work. Just as he was about to announce that he had finished applying the white nail polish, Sara positioned a bucket of red polish before him. Jacob took the bucket and a new paint brush and sat down on his knees as he readied to start painting hearts on Justine’s white toes when Lauren’s shrill voice snapped him out of his trance.

“He STILL has a boner!” she injected. “He’s getting hot off doing this. Ew! That is SO weird what’s wrong with him?”

“Let’s see,” Justine said as she peered down at her feet. “Stand up,” she commanded.

Jacob remained on his knees and started to paint a heart on her toe hoping that he wouldn’t have to stand up and embarrass himself further. He was wishing that maybe Sara would somehow say something or their short attention spans would drift onto something else quickly. Justine’s toes rose suddenly as he tried to apply the polish almost knocking him backwards in the process. He was now staring at the reddened underside of her toes and could see her inquisitive face in the distance behind them.

“Stand up Jacob,” she repeated more forcefully.

Jacob slowly rose to his feet and kept the bucket of nail polish in front of his groin the entire time shielding his penis from her prying eyes. With her left foot, Justine wacked the bucket of polish out of Jacob’s hands and it flew a few yards to his right and crashed onto the towel spilling the polish everywhere.

“Justine!” Sara shouted.

“Sorry, I just want to see,” she apologized as she gazed at Jacob who suddenly covered his penis with his hands. She sighed in frustration and removed her feet from the table so she could lean forward. Jacob began to back up in dread as Justine’s arms sprung out to grab him. He didn’t move fast enough and Justine grabbed him with both hands. She brought him to her chest and then cradled him like a baby in her arms. With her right hand, she gripped both is upper arms and shoved them over his head.

“OH! Look at that cute little pee pee,” she teased as she now prodded at his penis with her right hand while simultaneously swatting away his desperate attempts to cover it with his hand. She then placed him back on the table and scooped up the overturned bucket to place more nail polish into it.

“You like feet, don’t you?” she asked him before turning to Sara. “He has a foot fetish, doesn’t he?”

“Oh, he has more than a foot fetish,” she hinted.

“More?” Justine inquired as she stared at Jacob waiting for an answer.

“Is it being small?” Lauren piped in, “I bet he like sneaks around at that size trying to like spy on girls and stuff.”

“Did you catch him doing that?” Justine asked Sara.

“Not quite,” she replied cryptically, “I mean, I’m the only one who can shrink people so he needed me to shrink him first.”

“I don’t understand,” Justine complained, “Like you shrunk him and then let him sneak around?”

“Can I tell them?” Sara asked Jacob as he hung his head low in front of Justine’s feet. He slowly looked up at Sara’s beaming face. He felt so tiny. Humiliated. Ashamed. He nodded slowly in defeat. He started thinking about everyone laughing at him at school. Teasing him about his weird fetish. He accepted that fact. He didn’t think straight these past few weeks and now he was going to pay the price for his inability to control his urges. He returned to painting Justine’s toes as Sara retold the story of how he was first shrunk and then how he painted her nails. She left out the part of him fucking her foot. Justine seemed fascinated but Lauren was continually lamenting about how gross this whole thing was.

“Don’t mock it till you try it,” Sara shot back at Lauren. “Have you ever had a guy be into your feet?” she then asked her.

“Ew. Gross No!”

“Have you?” Justine asked Sara.

“Remember Mark?” she said looking at both Justine and Lauren. “The guitar player?”

“OH YEAH!”

“Well he had a huge thing for feet. It was really weird at first but then I grew to like it.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah, it was so nice to always get foot rubs and stuff.”

“I don’t get it?” Laurent piped in, “Feet are so gross why would anyone be into that?”

“Well…,” Sara continued as she smiled to herself, “Let’s just say that getting your toes sucked is actually quite awesome.”

“Ewwwwww, ewwww,” Lauren shrieked as she shook her hands in disgust.

Justine’s jaw was wide open in fascination. “I want to date someone with a foot fetish now!”

“What about Jacob?” Sara asked her.

Justine went silent for a bit. “Yeah… but someone… like hot too. Where is Mark these days?”

“He has a girlfriend.”

“Oh,” Justine sighed. She then perked up and looked down at Jacob working on her toes. “Hey Jacob, who has the prettiest feet here? Lauren, put your feet on the table.” Lauren rolled her eyes and then stretched out her feet in front of her. Her soles directly facing Jacob.

“Um…,” he stuttered. “They’re all pretty.”

“NO! You can’t say that! Who has the prettiest feet?” Jacob stood up and looked around. Justine began slowly wiggling her toes as she pouted at him sexily from high above him. He then turned to the right and saw Sara’s toes curled along the edge of the coffee table in front of her. She then raised them onto their tippy toes and slowly stroked the top of her feet in a suggestive manner. He turned once more to the right and was faced with Lauren’s two huge soles as she stared at him intently. Justine had small feet and short plump toes. Sara had quite big feet. After all, she was a tall girl. Her toes are a bit longer than Jacob likes. Lauren’s though, they were perfect. The right size for her height with slender toes that formed a nice steady curve as they decreased in length from the big toe to the little toe. Her soles where clean and a milky white with just slight pink on the heel, ball and toepads. She didn’t have any imperfections or rough areas. If Jacob could just freeze time he’d hug those peds and kiss them all over while making love to them. There was a clear winner.

“Lauren’s,” he said while pointing to her soles. She smiled briefly and wiggled her toes.

“Okay?” she chuckled embarrassed while also feeling slightly triumphant.

“Who has the smelliest?” Justine asked.

“They all smell good,” he replied.

“Well, that’s because we put on lotion before you arrived. Okay Jacob, you can stop staring at your girlfriend and come finish my toes.”

“You’re just jealous my feet are better than yours,” Lauren teased.

Justine stuck out her tongue. Jacob went back to work painting little hearts all over Justine’s toes while they continued to chat. Justine continued to complain about not being able to find a boyfriend while Sara boasted about how awesome Trevor was and Lauren lamented about boys being stupid.

Eventually Jacob finished his work and stood back up as Justine inspected them. “Oh, they look amazing,” she complimented. “Thank you so much.” She then took out her phone and snapped a picture. “These are totally going on Instagram.”

“Hashtag ugly feet,” Lauren teased. All three girls laughed.

“Okay, it’s your turn now Lauren,” Sara said.

“Um, I don’t know,” she contemplated loudly, “it feels… gross.”

“Why?” Sara inquired, “you’d let some random woman touch your feet at the salon but not Jacob.”

“Yeah, but that woman isn’t drooling all over my feet and getting off on it.”

“So what? Let him have a little fun. Consider it our payment for his services. Besides, no salon can do what he does.”

“I guess,” Lauren sighed as she placed a towel down on and the rested her feet on top of it while Jacob approached apprehensively.

“What do you want?” Sara asked Lauren as she fumbled around her nail polish bag.

“I want little American flags on all my toes.”

“Okay… well here is the blue nail polish,” she replied as she placed the bottle down on the table in front of Lauren’s feet. She then leaned over and grabbed the white and red nail polish from the other side of the table. “And here are the red and white. Which one should you start with,” she asked Jacob.

“Uh… white I guess,” he replied.

Sara poured some white into the same bucket Jacob had used earlier and placed it before him. Jacob picked up the bucket and took the paint brush out of it. He walked up to Lauren’s right foot. Her toes rested comfortably on the towel and they smelt just as good as Justine’s. They must have used the same lotion. He surveyed the top of her feet and was impressed with their perfection. Barely visible veins snaked up the top and around her ankles before her legs disappeared into her sweat pants. Jacob then looked up at Lauren’s face as she frowned at him.

“He better not kiss my toes or put any of his gross bodily fluids anywhere near my feet,” she warned.

“Are you sure you’re not a lesbian?” Justine shot back, having now completed her Instagram post.

“What!? I don’t want him to do something weird to my feet. I think it’s gross. How does that make me a lesbian?”

“Can we watch him jerk off later?” Justine suggested.

“Ew!” Lauren shrieked.

“What! Don’t you want to see a guy jerk off. It’ll be hilarious to watch.”

“No!”

“God! You are lesbian!”

“Why do you want to watch him jerk off?”

“Because I’ve never seen a guy jerk off and I would like to.”

“What are you talking about? You and Chad had sex.”

“Having sex and jerking-off are 2 different things. I never saw Chad jerk-off.”

“Why are you so slutty?”

“How is wanting to see a guy jerk off slutty?”

“GUYS! PLEASE,” Sara interrupted. “We’ll let Jacob decide what he wants to do. Now just let him paint Lauren’s toes. We’re gonna run out of time here if we don’t let him work.” She then looked directly at Jacob. “You need to work faster Jacob.” Jacob nodded and began to liberally apply the white nail polish to Lauren’s toes. He was careful not to stroke or feel up her toes in case she complained and made him stop.

“I say we don’t grow him back until he jerks off,” Justine suggested. There was silence from the other two girls as they became engrossed in their phones. Justine followed suit and began tapping away at her phone too. For the first time since Jacob had arrived, there was significant silence. He worked steadily and was becoming more capable with the brush. He completely painted all of Lauren’s toes white while she would periodically watch him intently. She was making sure he wasn’t doing anything she deemed inappropriate. Unbeknownst to her, Jacob was becoming increasingly aroused at the thought of Lauren becoming so grossed out by his antics that she decides to squish him in anger. He wanted to take a picture of her face and her feet at this exact moment to add to his secret porn folder on his computer.

Sara helped him switch to the red nail polish and he paint lines across Lauren’s toes with the polish. He then switched to blue and painted squares in the top left corner of each of her toes. Her little toes just pretty much got a small blot of blue paint as they were too small to paint properly. Jacob then switched back to white and placed small dots within the blue squares. He couldn’t get 50 done on the big toe but it looked very much like the American flag nonetheless.

Lauren silently inspected Jacob’s work. “This toe looks a little weird,” she criticized as she lightly twisted her 3rd toe on her right foot. “And the baby toes look stupid.” She continued to inspect all her toes. “I was expecting better but I guess this will do,” she sighed. Jacob felt a little defeated. He was hoping to really impress Lauren so that she would be open to allowing him to paint her toes in the future. He would really like to spend more time with her feet and although her attitude was one of disgust, her tone and threats actually aroused Jacob as he imagined her being angry and squishing him. He surmised that of the 3 girls present, Lauren was the most likely one to actually be willing to step on him.

“Don’t listen to her Jacob,” Justine reassured. “I think you did an amazing job now why don’t you take care of that boner between your legs?” she added while winking at him.

“Yeah Jacob, why don’t you show Lau and Jus how you like to jerk it,” Sara laughed.

“He’s done this before?” Justine asked.

“Oh yeah,” Sara answered, “After he did such an amazing job on my feet I decided to PAY him… with uh… you know, sexual currency.”

“YOU FUCKED HIM!” Justine blurted out

“Oh god NO!” Sara shot back, “I just allowed him to indulge in his… desires.”

“He jerked off on your feet?”

“Well… he did more than just that?”

“I think he should jerk off on Lauren’s feet.”

“NO! Gross!” Lauren shouted in disgust.

“Oh, come on Lauren! Stop being such a prude. Besides he thinks your feet are the prettiest. Let him enjoy them.” Justine reasoned.

“No! He’s not touching my feet.”

“What are you scared of? He’s too tiny to really do anything anyway. Like he’s gonna what, like spew out a pin prick of cum. You wouldn’t even see it.”

“Ewww. No! I don’t want that on me.”

“Like have you never had sex Lauren?”

“I have!”

“What! That one time like 8 months ago.”

“Yeah so…”

“Just stop being such a man-hater. You’ll never get a boyfriend if you don’t let them get off with you.”

“Come on Lauren,” Sara added, “He’s worked so hard today. American flags isn’t easy to paint. Just let him have fun. He deserves it. It’ll be over very quickly believe me.”

Lauren scowled silently at both Sara and Justine, then stared down at Jacob as he stood their awkwardly in front of her feet.

“Fine,” she relented. “But this better not leave this room. I don’t want anyone to find out.”

“Cross my heart,” Justine replied as she got up from her position and sat on her knees to the left of Lauren so she could get a close-up view of Jacob and the feet he desired.

“Put your feet like this,” Sara suggested as she demonstrated placing her feet on the edge of the coffee table. Lauren copied her and now Jacob was facing the tops of her soles peaking over the edge. Her toes slightly scrunched forward creating white ripples along the pink ball of her foot.

“Now what?” Lauren asked out loud.

“Jacob,” Sara said softly to him, “it’s all yours now.”

Jacob swallowed nervously. He subconsciously licked his lips as his mouth was dry in anticipation. He slowly approached Lauren’s toes. They remained motionless as she stared down at him intently. Justine’s face was uncomfortably close to the right of his position. He tried to ignore her smiling glare and just focused on Lauren’s feet before him. He looked up at her, gauging her mood as he slowly gripped her 2nd and 3rd toe of her left foot. Her face remained still. She wasn’t smiling or frowning. She just continued to stare at him emotionless. Jacob hoped she wouldn’t freak out. He lightly began to rub her toes as he felt the warmth and smooth skin. They were slightly damp from sweat or perhaps residual foot lotion. He closed his eyes and breathed in heavily as he inhaled the coconut and aloe scent mixed with nail polish. He looked up at Lauren one more time whose expression hadn’t changed. He then glanced over at Justine’s massive smiling face and then down at the tips of the toes as they lightly brushed against his chest. They were a milky colour around the toenails that molded into a pinkish hue on the pads. The toes were cool to the touch as they bristled against the hair on his chest. Jacob tightened his grip on her 2nd and 3rd toe and then thrust his hips forward to press his enraged dick into the crevice between them. He moaned softly as Lauren’s toe flesh rubbed against his dick sending pleasurable sensations up his spine.

Suddenly, Lauren’s toes smashed hard into Jacob’s chest and sent him flying onto his back behind him. He landed with a loud thud as he looked up at her face. She scowled down at him in disgust. Justine and Sara burst out laughing

“EW! EW! EW! NO! NO! NO!” she screeched as she turned placed her left foot on her right knee and upturned the sole towards her to inspect it.

“You’re so mean Lauren, he didn’t even do anything.” Justine chuckled.

“He put his DICK between my toes. Disgusting!”

Sara and Justine laughed out loudly again.

Justine looked over at Jacob as he was sitting up looking dejected and rubbing his sore back. “Awwww,” she cooed, “poor little Jacob. Lauren’s so mean hey? Come, come here, I’ll let you get off on my feet.” Justine stood up and sat back down the couch next to Sara. She placed her feet against the edge of the coffee table and wiggled her toes, enticing Jacob to approach them. Jacob struggled to get up and rubbed his bottom to soothe the pain from landing hard on it. Lauren was still brushing her right foot and continued to scowl angrily at him. He turned to see Sara and Justine sitting together on the couch. Both of their feet propped on the edge of the coffee table. Both were smiling down at him. Justine pointed to her toes as she wiggled them.

“Come on Jacob,” she encouraged. “I know my feet aren’t as pretty but I’m sure you don’t mind.” Jacob walked past Sara’s feet and stood in front of Justine’s left foot. Her toes stopped wiggling and she raised her foot slightly with the tops of her toes coming up to Jacob’s chest. Despite feeling humiliated and teased, he was still completely overcome with lust and without so much as a thought, he grabbed her 2nd and 3rd toe and was about to stuff his dick between then when Sara interrupted.

“Oh wait! We need some lubricant,” she blurted out as she rummaged through her nail polish bag. She extracted a tube of foot lotion and squeezed a small drop onto her index finger. She leaned over to wipe it between Justine’s toes.

“Hold on,” Justine interrupted. “Put it here,” she directed as she leaned forward and spread her pinky toe from her 4th toe. “I think he should start here and work his way up.” Sara wiped the dollop of lotion onto the flesh between the two smallest toes and leaned back with a giggle. Justine wiggled her toes back and forth to help spread the lotion between her toes and then shifted her foot over to line up the gap with Jacob’s groin. “Let’s go Jacob, make sweet sweet love to my foot,” she teased. Sara looked at the clock on her phone.

“Better hurry up here, we don’t have much time left,” she mentioned.

“Come on Jacob. What are you waiting for?” Justine asked as she wiggled her toes in front of him. “Are my feet not good enough for you?” Jacob stepped forward towards the toes and grabbed onto her 4th toe which rested calmly against his left chest. Her pinky however was significantly lower down and was adjacent to his groin. He placed his hand upon it and proceeded to shove his cock between them. He pulled the pinky toe onto his hip and the other toe onto his chest. He felt her toes flinch slightly as his dick passed between them, coated in foot lotion as it slipped through. The pads of her toes were cool and damp as they were pressed against his body. He began to thrust his throbbing penis and he pushed the toes together to tighten the gap as he moaned in pleasure. He closed his eyes briefly to enjoy the sensation as he began to increase his rhythm. He slowly opened his eyes to admire the foot he was currently fucking and then looked up as he heard loud giggling. Sara and Justine both had their hands across their mouths as they tried to stifle their laughter.

“It feels so weird,” Justine cackled. “Look at him go.”

Jacob paused. He felt dumb and awkward and weird. It was as though he suddenly realized how ridiculous this all was. Here he was, shrunk down to the size of a doll and fucking one of his classmate’s toes while she laughed at him. His lust was replaced with embarrassment. His animalistic brain was overloaded with lust and his more rational human brain was questioning why he was doing this to himself.

“Oh, what’s wrong?” Justine asked softly, “We didn’t mean to laugh at you. We’re sorry, come on just finish off on my toes.”

Sara looked at the clock on her phone again and seemed increasingly agitated. “Oh, he just needs a little help,” she suggested and leaned forward to grab Jacob. She cradled the side of his ribs with her left hand and with her right hand grabbed Justine’s left foot. Justine leaned to the right to watch as Sara held Jacob in position and moved Justine’s foot slightly backwards and then pushed it forwards causing her toes to slide against his ever-throbbing penis. Jacob moaned involuntarily.

“There we go,” Sara reassured and began to increase the pace of slapping Justine’s left foot against Jacobs body. It felt like several heavy pillows was striking against his chest, stomach and legs. A steady slapping sound as Justine’s cool, damp foot flesh collided with his sweaty naked body. An orgasm was rapidly building inside of him as he struggled to yell ‘stop’ at Sara.

“Shhhhh…. Shhhhhh,” Sara cooed as she continued to rape him with Justine’s foot. “Just sit back relax and enjoy the ride.” Jacob tried with whatever strength he could muster to push himself out of Sara’s handhold but he was useless. The pleasure was overtaking his body and his rational, human brain was shutting down.

Justine was giggling hysterically as she felt Jacob’s tiny penis ticking the flesh between her toes. She was thoroughly enjoying this. “Look at him squirm,” she hooted, “He’s loving this!” Jacob opened his eyes. Justine’s toes slammed into his body with a wet slap and then departed a slight distance before slamming again into his body. His body was starting to tingle and an immense pressure was building in his nether regions. At this point, Lauren had come to sit on the arm rest next to Justine and watched with revolted amusement at Jacob’s impending orgasm.

Jacob’s eyes closed involuntarily and he gulped a huge breath of air as his thigh muscles tightened. This was it. His dick convulsed with intense pleasure as what seemed like a fountain of cum spewed out onto Justine’s lower leg. He heard her squeal but her toes continued to slam into his body. His dick continued to convulse and offload his built frustrations. Jacob groaned with pleasurable anguish as Sara burst out laughing yet continued to smash his lower body with Justine’s foot. It seemed to go on for 30 seconds but eventually Sara pulled Justine’s foot away and lowered an exhausted Jacob onto the coffee table.

“Is that really what you wanted to see?” Lauren asked with disgust.

“OH MY GOD! That was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen,” Justine retorted with delight.

“Alright,” Sara began as she stood up and crawled around Justine’s legs. “My father will be home soon and I need to grow Jacob back and you guys need to get the fuck out of here.”

“Nooooooo…,” Justine whined, “Let’s keep him small. I want to take him home.”

“That’s definitely not happening.”

Jacob felt Sara’s fingers grip his ribs and he was lifted into her fist.  The cold floor of the DownSizer chamber reawakened him in time to block his ears and close his eyes as he was regrown to his full height. He struggled to readjust to the light when Sara opened the chamber door after enlarging him. He noticed his clothes, neatly stacked, next to him. Justine stood in the doorway grinning and watched him get dressed without saying a word. Jacob stumbled out of the chamber feeling drugged. He was high from the endorphins rushing through his body but also mentally and physically exhausted. His body felt like he had been used as a punching bag.

Together with Justine and Lauren, he grabbed his backpack and headed upstairs to leave. Nobody was saying a word. At the front door, the 3 girls all kissed and hugged each other goodbye while Jacob hung around awkwardly. Lauren briefly looked at him and then left without saying a word. Jacob waved his hand goodbye at Sara and Justine as he prepared to leave.

“Wait up,” Justine yelled as she slipped on black flip flops. She then grabbed Jacob’s hand and pulled him through the doorway as she waved goodbye to Sara.

“You live this way right,” she pointed in the direction of Jacob’s house.

“Yeah,” Jacob replied.

“Perfect.”

Justine skipped along lightly while holding Jacob’s hand in the direction of his house.

“Soooo…” she sang, “did you enjoy fucking my foot?”

“Yeah,” Jacob meekly whispered. He wasn’t sure if he enjoyed it or if he was raped. He was still trying to process what had transpired.

“I can’t believe you said I had ugly feet,” she chided. She then jumped in front of Jacob, stopping him in his tracks, and pointed down to her feet. “What’s wrong with them?”

“Uh, nothing,” Jacob replied.

“Then why did you say they were ugly?”

“I didn’t say they were ugly, I just thought that Lauren’s feet are prettier.”

“Oh yeah….”

Justine then jumped back beside Jacob and continued skipping beside him as he walked his house.

“Well, miss pretty feet Lauren didn’t let you fuck her feet did she?”

“No,” Jacob blushed as he was reminded of the rejection.

“That’s right. But I did.”

Jacob was unsure of where this conversation was going.

“What’s it like being tiny?”

“Uh… weird”

Jacob continued walking. He just wanted to get home. He felt like he needed a shower. Justine continued to skip beside him.

“That’s it, just weird?”

“Yeah… sorry… I know I’m not being a good talker right now but I’m really tired, I’m sorry.”

Justine laughed. “Oh Jacob, it’s okay, you went through a lot today.” They continued in silence for several minutes.

“TOECOB!” Justine exclaimed.

“What?”

“TOECOB! That’s what I’m gonna call you.”

“Toecob?”

“Yeah. Toecob. Cause you’re Jacob and you like toes so, Toecob.”

“Very clever,” Jacob replied sarcastically.

“Whatever you say Toecob. Hey! What’s your number?”

“My cell number?”

“Yeah”

Jacob and Justine exchanged numbers just as he had come up to his house.

“Well this is me.”

“Okay Toecob. Well, this is kinda awkward. Um… thanks for painting my toes and coming on my feet I guess,” Justine chuckled as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Uh yeah, thanks for, letting me jerk off I guess,” Jacob added awkwardly.

Justine leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. “See ya around.”

“Justine,” Jacob called timidly, “please don’t tell anyone about this.”

Justine burst out laughing, turned around and skipped down the street towards her house. Jacob stood there for a few seconds in anguish. He shook his head and proceeded into his house.

Later that night he mulled over his phone. After thinking about it he was quite angry. He felt like he had been violated a little bit. His body still ached. He felt that Sara had set the whole thing up to embarrass him. He was dreading school tomorrow. Lauren is going to tell people for sure. He picked up his phone and messaged Sara.

How could you do that to me?

You promised you wouldn’t tell anyone my secret.

               

I didn’t tell anyone your secret.

You told Lauren and Justine that they were gonna get pedicures

and invited them over when you knew I was going to be there too.

 

I told them they would get pedicures. You’re the one that told them you do it.

                             You set it up. I couldn’t possibly keep a secret there.

Why you upset. You got to fuck Justine’s feet.

And you painted their toes. Isn’t that what you like.

                                 But now they’re going to tell people my secret.

Justine and Lauren won’t. I told them.

No-one is supposed to know about the shrinking machine yet.

It’s top secret.

                                        Lauren hates me now. She will tell people.

I think she was just a little freaked out. She doesn’t hate you.

And she won’t tell anyone. She promised me.

Jacob threw his phone down in frustration and cursed the air.

Hey don’t be upset. Justine said she’d like to take you for the weekend.

Small and all. Wouldn’t that be awesome.

                                                                     So she can rape me again!

OMG! That was not rape. You enjoyed it. Did you see how much you came?

                                                                    It actually hurt.

You’re such a baby! FINE! No more shrinking and you can bet your ass you’ll never go near my feet again.

                                Whatever! My life is ruined now because of you.

Excuse me! Who asked to shrink.

Who started jerking-off when they were small.

I think you forget but one that first day you were running around with a boner sniffing my shoes.

Your life is ruined because you’re a little freak!

Don’t blame me for your weird little kinks.

Jacob threw his phone down and huffed in frustration. He sat their thinking and pondering and stewing in anxiety. 40 minutes later his phone buzzed again. He picked it up to see a message from Justine. It was a picture. He opened it to reveal a picture of her tanned foot with arrows pointing to the crevices between her toes. The crevice between her pinky and 4th toe was labeled ‘1st base’, the next one over ‘2nd base’ and so on with the gap between the big toe and 2nd toe label ‘home’.

How about you score a home run this weekend?

Jacob stared at the picture and couldn’t deny that he was growing aroused. Justine was conventionally attractive and Jacob had never really given her much thought. Until now. She did have short, cute feet and she accepted his sexual fantasies even though she teased him.

Would you like to spend the weekend with me? You will be shrunk? Well have lots of fun!

Jacob felt his penis stir at the thought. His mind raced with possibilities. He’ll bring a camera this weekend and take lots of pictures he thought. Justine would definitely let him.

                                                                             Sure. Sounds fun!

Cool! We’ll talk on Sat.

Night Toecob!!! LOL!

That night Jacob could not flush the sexual thoughts from his mind. He was constantly imagining a scenario of Sara gripping Justine’s foot and using it to smash his tiny body repeatedly into a pulp on the coffee table. Lauren was there in his fantasy too cheering Sara on and commenting about needing to get rid of losers. His mind continued to race through this scenario until he finally masturbated to the thought and calmed down enough to sleep.