- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

How can anyone resist the temptation

It's a cold night that would normally mean the death of you, had you been left outside. Luckily, you find yourself on a nice soft pillow adjacent to you giant mistress. Her slow, rhythmic, warm, breathing, reaches over to your side of the bed. The sound cold dense air going inside of her as she inhales, and warm sweet smelling air coming out as she exhales, feels you with comfort. 

Tonight was the turn of the season, when the leaves began their descent downward towards the ground. The temperature began to turn harsh and small creatures would hide and find some place warm and dark to sleep for the winter. Normally, you use the sound of her breathing to soothe you to sleep and came to expect it every night. Instead of a soft rhythm you hear something else, you turn to face her  to examine the source of the sound. 

Your eyes start at the foot of the bed, they arc up and down as you examine the curves of your mistress *I bet a lot of people turn their heads when you walk by* you thought to yourself. Your eyes continue their path onto her chest where you see her breast and the magnificent of their existence. You see that she is breathing differently, probably due to the change in weather, and that's when you finally make it to her face.

Your mistress usually sleeps with ease, and doesn't move much during the night. Nor does she get awoken by much, not that someone of your size could try to wake her. Tonight though she slept with her mouth slightly opened. This caused the usually soft, rhythmic breathing to be replaced with a stronger and warmer breath. This breathing is what woke you during the night, not because it was bothering you, but because it excited you. 

You stared at the plump lips of your Mistress, slightly a ajar, parting when she inhaled, and slightly closing covering her aroma over you. The smell, the warmth, her lips, her mouth. You wanted more. You got up and decided to get closer. As you approached her, your horizon quickly became just her. You sat down to admire her beauty and the warmth radiating from her body and breath. You are hypnotized by her movements, like a predator enticing its prey. 

You noticed something very warm touchedg your bare leg. It was her spit, she was drooling. As you got up she inhaled heavily which knocked you forward onto your face. As you gathered your surroundings something within you clicked. You looked down and saw that your lower half had fallen into the puddle. The puddle was warm and wrapped around you, almost hugging and begging you not to leave. Your body didn't want to leave, you look up and that's when you had an idea. You were face to face with the maw of your Mistress. What was looking back at you was a hot dark abyss that struck you both with fear and excitement. You get up so that your waist is out of the pool of warm liquid. An idea pops into your head *I wonder what it's like in there* you quickly shake it off as a bad idea when she inhales heavily again. 

This time you catch yourself on her upper lip before falling. Your mistress then starts to partially lick her lips, swiping your hand in the process. The feeling of her hot,wet large tongue running across your hand almost dropped you to your knees from the euphoria. With your rash and lustful feelings, you grabbed her upper and lower lip and parted them. A large wave of hot air covered your naked body and filled you with more excitement.

You dove head first and  your entire body was inside a dark, moist hot cave. Your lower half landed on her her tongue, which almost brought you to orgasm, until your surroundings changed. It might have been due to a foreign object entering a tender and sensitive zone, but your usually static Mistress turn herself over knocking you around your enclosed. You had no light, or sense of direction. What you did have was your entire body covered in her saliva, and a warm appendage that tossed you around. When she and you settled down, your groin landed on the tip of her tongue. You became to move and collect yourself until you were left paralyzed from the feeling of being caressed by her tongue onto your groin. 

She must have been dreaming of a piece of candy, because she licked and tossed you around her mouth like you were a Tootsie Roll. She must have been close to the center because she began to your tossing and began to focus solely on your groin. Faster, and faster she began to increase her caressment of you and you were loving ever moment of it. You were surround by your Mistress, her mouth, her spit her tongue, and she was pleasuring as well. You couldn't hold out much longer before you're body stiffened up and you came all over her tongue.

You just layed there limp and unable to move after having the largest orgasm of your life. Your mistress must have enjoyed your release. Because you could hear her moaning, as she moved you towards the back of her mouth. You then felt yourself, head first, surrounded by her hot flesh as she swallowed you whole. As you slide down her throat. You rubbed up against her causing another orgasm.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Do you survive, or is this the end?