- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Written as a commission. Contains feet, destruction, crushing, masturbation, vore, & a wolf-girl thrown somewhere in there.


 

The light hum of the computer cut off, leaving the room in complete silence. Urotsuki let out a sigh as she caught sight of her reflection: a meek looking blonde girl with short-ish hair. She hopped off her chair, her shoes clicking against wood floor. As a hikikomori, Urotsuki never left her room. However, she felt like she needed to wear her shoes for a variety of reasons. 

The first was that it provided a sense of normalcy in her life—that she put on shoes like any other girl. It also had the added benefit of hiding away her feet. Every day, she had some new criticism of her body, and her feet were no exception.  Something was always wrong, from the length of her toes or the height of her arch. She was never satisfied.

Urotsuki walked the handful of steps it took to reach her bed. She sat down, the springs creaking under her weight. She used her feet to slip off her shoes and then hooked her toes into the opening of the other sock, prying them off.

Planting her feet on the floor, Urotsuki scrunched her toes to air them out. The cold breeze through the window cooled the girls digits. Her soft skin rubbed against the course wood planks of the old house. Something about the slight greaves in the floor almost felt… good against her soles and the pads of her toes.

She shook that thought away, collapsing down onto her bed.

As Urotsuki drifted into sleep, she felt her consciousness slide away from her body.

Before she knew it she was dreaming. They were often hard to interpret—made much more difficult that she would forget about them the next morning. Extremely vivid landscapes were wiped away and only remembered the next time she slipped into dreamland.

She found herself in the balcony to her house. An endless void stretched out in front of her. She could make out a few objects floating in the air. Looking down at her feet, Urotsuki realized she was barefoot. She let out a slight hum, recalling that this hadn’t happened before. The ground below her was cold, but not unpleasant.

Urotsuki stepped out of her house and found the empty world around her again. She gently placed her foot off the edge of her porch, making sure there was a ground to step on. Sure enough, she felt a smooth, plane of glass like texture under her sole and deemed it safe to walk. 

Like every other night, she had no plan for her dream. Wandering around just seemed like the best course of action. She liked doing things as they came along, which led her to some… interesting situations.

Before she knew it, she was standing in front of a plate of cheese. She couldn’t exactly remember what it did, but she was willing to find out again. She bent down and plucked a piece from it before popping it into her mouth. 

Suddenly, she began to grow, shooting up in height. She closed her eyes, wanting to avoid the sensation of vertigo.

Opening her eyes, Urotsuki found herself towering over a large city. Upon closer inspection, it looked kind of toy-like. She smiled, finding the model city to be kind of cute. The bright colored roofs and plain looking skyscrapers all looked like plastic.

She lifted her foot above the tiny one story home. Then she brought her foot down, easily crushing it beneath her bare sole. It crumbled like cheap plastic, falling apart easily to the slightest bit of pressure. The building tickled the bottom of her sole, eliciting a giggle from the normally quiet girl. 

She looked around, noticing some blob-like silhouettes running away from her. 

Urotsuki let out a curious hum, taking a few steps towards one of the tiny shadows. She slowly followed it, lumbering after the tiny figure until it had been caught into an alley, completely trapped in a dead end. The giant girl slowly approached, her bare feet sinking into the ground. Her toes sunk into the concrete, creating small craters under her weight.  She stopped just short of the tiny blob, which had backed into the wall.

The little blob-person fell to its knees and began kissing the tips of her toes.

The giantess tilted her head curiously. She had no earthly idea why it was going what it did. Was it begging for its life? Groveling? Worshipping? Urotsuki wasn’t sure, but she almost… liked having something completely subjugate itself to her— especially something as lowly as her feet.

Urotsuki wrapped her toes around the shapeless being and began to squeeze. The tiny thing began to squirm against her digits, pounding against the padded tips before popping into a cloud of smoke. The giant girl let out a surprised gasp but otherwise did nothing. She surveyed the bottom of her foot, which had now blackened slightly with a thin layer of ash. Wiping her foot on the ground, Urotsuki left a streak of soot as she cleaned off her sole.

Looking around, Urotsuki noticed more of the strange, tiny figures running away. She began to chase a few more—stomping on the ones that couldn’t get away. Those that disintegrated immediately felt like crushing a bag full of air. The more stubborn ones were more fun to dispose of as they squirmed under her soft soles before eventually popping into a plume of smoke.

It continued like this for a while as Urotsuki whittled down the populace. She got creative with her crushes as she played a game of hopscotch with the tiny beings, each leaving a flattened silhouette after she pressed her full weight onto them. She did the same with the buildings, small one story homes that crumbled easily with each jump.

The rampaging giantess focused her attention on a rather large red building, resembling some kind of factory made of bricks. For some reason she did not understand, it lacked the same plastic features of the other buildings. It felt more real than any of the other toy homes. She walked over to it, unknowingly stepping on more of the figures on the floor. Aside from the tickling sensation, she barely noticed them during her walk. 

Sizing up the building, Urotsuki felt the sudden need to destroy it. She didn’t know why she felt compelled to do so. She just did. Widening her stance, she prepared to kick at the brick wall. In one swift motion, she practiced a heel kick she saw online, creating a hole right in the wall. The rest of the building above began to crumble under the sudden destruction, and Urotsuki could make out tiny factory workers scrambling inside the building as a hole opened up in the wall.

Urotsuki continued to attack the walls, kicking right down at the structures. She caught stacks of rubble in the corner of her eye landing on the tiny figures trying to escape. Her attention turned to the survivors, trapped in the building with the only exit being the hole she had just made in the building.

A few brave blobs bolted between her feet. And in one swift motion, Urotsuki slid her right foot right over them, smearing them and leaving a charcoal like trail on the ground followed by more smoke. She turned her attention onto the other little ones trapped in the building and began to chase them down, stomping on each and every one of them without care for them. They were nothing more than toys to her. Eventually, Urotsuki leveled the building, leaving nothing but a pile of rubble in her wake. She began to walk away, the bricks, metal, and concrete crunching beneath her soles. Once again, there was something that felt a bit pleasurable beneath her soles—something that would have been lost had she been wearing shoes.

The giantess continued to walk around, crushing buildings and people along the way. She didn’t go out of her way to stomp on them. It was just their fault for getting in her way. At most, she felt a tickling feeling beneath her sole as she walked. Every once in a while, a home would jump in front of her path, and her foot was happy enough to flatten the toy-like structure.

She continued to make her way forward, walking past the small town, ignoring the path of destruction she left behind. She couldn’t help but think about just how easy it was to flatten the small town. Everyone inside was at the mercy of her soft soles, and there was nothing they could do to defend themselves from her. Their only hope was to go unnoticed and hope she didn’t step on them while idly walking.

Spotting a bustling metropolis, Urotsuki quickened her pace, feeling the urge to level it entirely like the factory from before. She wanted nothing more than the entire city to fall at her feet. 

The tallest skyscrapers stood about as tall as she was, which she didn’t really mind. She was perfectly fine with knocking them down to a much smaller size. All it would take would be a few well placed kicks.

The figures on the ground began to run. Streets filled with tiny cars were plugged up, leaving most of the tiny inhabitants stranded or forced to run on foot. However, no matter how fast they tried to flee, Urotsuki was always faster. The blonde-haired giantess made her way down the crowded streets, crushing everything below her. The tickling sensation returned, this time much more intense under the variety of textures.

There was something kind of pleasurable to all this. Urotsuki looked down at her feet. For some reason, she didn’t feel the same contempt for them as before. They were plush, clear of any blemishes. Her unpainted toes were clean and well maintained, something she hadn’t bothered to think about in her previous hate for her body. 

Scrunching her toes, Urotsuki felt the street crumble up like dirt. She giggled, which echoed across the streets, almost drowning out the panicked screams of the “people” at her feet. Their lives, their plights, their everything was all irrelevant to what she wanted.

She lifted her foot and held it just above a bus trapped in an intersection by other cars. Some of its inhabitants tried to scramble out of the emergency exits. Those unfortunate to be stuck inside were immediately crushed beneath her foot like a can of soda. It made a soft crinkling sound as it was crushed flat. She batted it aside with her foot, sending it crashing into a group of people.

Looking down at her feet again, Urotsuki felt a soft smile tug on her lips. She was able to dominate the entire city using only her feet. What she considered to be a gross part of her body was now the end all be all, decider of fates, destroyer of worlds. 

It was kinda hot. 

Urotsuki turned her attention to the buildings. The people would still be there, running pointlessly. She could spend all her time leveling the city and catch up to the tiny things in just a few footsteps.

The giantess began kicking at the base of one of the skyscrapers. Her foot crashed through the glass walls, striking those unfortunate to be inside what she assumed to be an office building. It cleanly slid through, destroying an entire floor and severing the upper part of the building from its base. Then, like a tree, it began to fall over, crashing down onto other buildings and taking them down with it. The building broke apart, filling the streets with rubble.

Urotsuki did the same with all the other buildings. Some of the smaller ones like gas stations or motels were small enough to take down in a single step. The explosions of the gas stations didn’t even harm her. As far as she knew she was invincible.

An idea began to form in the giantess’ mind. She could do anything she wanted to the tiny city. Her mind began to frenzy, thinking of all the things she could do. A mischievous part of her brain reminded her of the various “powers” that she had collected in her other dreams. She could ride her motorcycle through the town, crashing into buildings and mowing people under its tires. She shot it down, deciding that she actually wanted to feel the town crumble beneath her feet.

She thought about the kinds of horrors she could inflict upon the minuscule city, thinking about anything that would heighten her enjoyment of the playground she was just given. Then she remembered the “wolf-effect.” A smirk formed as she concentrated. And before she knew it, she had sprouted a pair of ears and a tail. She could have sworn her teeth sharpened as well, her canines becoming more pronounced than usual. Idly, she dragged her tongue across her teeth, enjoying the new sharpness to them.

Feeling out her new tail, Urotsuki swung the new appendage around. Unsurprisingly, it has crashed into a building like a wrecking ball and easily tore it down. That only seemed to excite her more as her tail began to wag. Her tail continued to swipe at the other surrounding buildings, breaking through and cleanly cutting into the walls with its sheer force.

Satisfied, Urotsuki let out a howl. The loud cry echoed throughout the tiny city, announcing to all its citizens that it’s wolf-goddess had come to destroy them. Glass windows all across the city began to break, succumbing to the wailing. 
Ripples and waves formed in every body of water, growing more violent as the giantess began her rampage again, crushing anything unfortunate enough to be in her path.

Cars, people, buildings, everything was flattened before her. One of the last images the dream people had were the bottoms of Urotsuki’s soles, which now had began to collect rubble beneath them, coming down on them.

The figures on the ground could only run. Some were fortunate enough to escape her path while others were stepped on, disintegrating into small clouds.

She saw a lone car stall out in the center of the street. Seeing an opportunity to have a little more fun, the wolf-eared giantess took off in a full sprint and immediately punted the car across the city. It flew through the air for a few seconds before crashing into another skyscraper in a smoky explosion. Urotsuki laughed, coming out as a panting noise as her tongue flopped out of her mouth.

Her gaze focused on a gathering of figures at her feet, trying to run away after the cruel display of power. Urotsuki took this as an opportunity to stomp on another patch of people. Each one of the little shadow-people dissolved into smoke beneath her feet.

Everywhere she looked, there were more of the little things to crush. It quickly became a game to her as she chased down groups of people. They swarmed together like cattle as she used well placed footsteps to force them into certain direction. She rounded them up with an idea in mind of how to dispose of her new batch of prey.

Urotsuki slowly sat down, flattening a small motel beneath her rear. She spread her legs out, making a circle with a slight opening between her feet. The tiny figures were stuck with her legs surrounding them on all sides. The only escape was running through the opening and risking being caught between the playful giantess’ soles. She placed her hands on her knees, gently tapping away at her skin as she watched the tiny things make their move.

Once again, some fool-hardy shadows bolted for the opening, but were immediately stopped by the giantess' feet slamming together like a closing elevator door. Those caught between were crushed, popping into a puff of smoke, only leaving behind soot and ash. She began to rub her soles together, feeling the warmth as they rubbed against the other.

The giantess ignored the tiny people as her focus shifted towards her feet. She leaned forward, reaching out towards her blackened soles. Slowly, she began to scrape off the dirt from her foot. Clean, pale lines formed from the paths she made. She scrunched her toes, enjoying the tingling feeling beneath her foot. All the while, the tiny figures were running around in the space between her legs.

Slowly, Urotsuki began to shift her legs before immediately slamming her thighs together. A meaty, thunderous clap followed, and a larger than usual cloud of smoke slipped from the tight gap between her legs. Urotsuki laughed again, chills flying up and down her back. 

Biting her lip, Urotsuki began to feel a slight itch in her nether region. Some lucky soul had managed to escape death. It had been caught right in the space where her thigh gap was. The tiny figure had pressed up against her underwear, pounding against the giant woman’s crotch. A quiet moan escaped her lips as she felt the tingling sensation.

Urotsuki squeezed tighter, but the movement persisted—in fact, it was getting more intense. She unclenched, releasing the tiny figure, which tried to run away from her as fast as possible. However, the simple motion of leaning forward and grabbing it was much faster. The giantess dangled the tiny, featureless thing in the air, watching its humanoid limbs wave around frantically. A part of her wanted to immediately crushed the thing, but a more wild side of her wanted to toy with the little  figure.

She brought the tiny thing over to her feet, wiggling her toes teasingly. Each digit writhed hungrily, wanting to claim ownership of the now unfortunate survivor. Slowly, Urotsuki lowered it down until it hung right in the space between her toes and the ball of her foot. The tiny thing only fought with more fervor, trying to escape her grasp.

Like a boa constrictor, the plump digits wrapped around the struggling figure, smothering it. It fought helplessly against the meaty digits, looking for some kind of space. All the while, Urotsuki had been enjoying the feeling of it squirming as if it were giving her a massage.

Then, Urotsuki slipped her free hand down into her panties. Her fingers slowly began to poke and prod at her now awakened pussy. It demanded attention, and her only stimulus was the tiny shadows fight for survival at her feet. More sparks were sent flying around her body. She closed her eyes, grit her teeth, and clenched her toes. The last spelled disaster for the survivor as it popped. It’s last trace of existence was the ash-filled air surrounding it.

Urotsuki began to grow as her arousal became more intense. Her panties were now sopping wet, threatening to spill out into the streets below. Her tail, which had began wagging since the sexual exercise began, was now crashing into anything and everything. The extra appendage swept through streets and buildings, crushing citizens with a steamroller of fur. Office workers were blindsided as the giantess tail crashed through the window. Anything else was crushed under her ass as a wall of flesh expanded over them.

The giantess continued to masturbate furiously. One hand serviced her clit while the other had now began squeezing her breasts. She continued to grow, the skyscrapers comparatively shrinking in size. Onlookers could only watched as the shadow of the lustful giantess engulfed the entire city.

Her eyes flashed open. Gone was the city that stood as tall as her. It now was more like a carpet. Urotsuki could make out the streets, the cross sections, the cars. However, the tiny figures were still unidentifiable blobs like before.

Except they weren’t really.

Unbeknownst to her, the citizens of the tiny town began to take on a distinctly human form. Not that she would ever notice at her new colossal size. Besides, their form did not matter. What only mattered was their eventual fate at the mercy of the giantess and sexual satisfaction she would feel at the cost of the city.

Lazily fingering herself, Urotsuki scanned the area. Everything in the city was now a few steps away. She could easily flatten everything without even trying.

In fact…

Urotsuki lifted a foot above a part of the city. She couldn’t even make out the faces, nor the screams of the inhabitants below. But she imagined crowds of people watching in awe as she brought her sole down. A shadow of death coming down on them and leaving them in eternal darkness. A incomprehensible amount of weight pressing down on them and crushing them flat.

By a rough estimate, Urotsuki figured she took down an entire district of the city in just one step. Her foot had the power to snuff out the lives of many in this dreamworld. Her measly foot. Her soft soles were tools of destruction despite their seemingly innocent appearance.

Urotsuki scanned the bottom of her sole. The remains of the district had been imprinted on her foot like she had stepped on dirt. A curious idea entered her mind—one she would not have tried had her confidence not skyrocketed from being able to dominate everything around her. 

Carefully, Urotsuki brought her foot over to her face. Normally, she wasn’t even flexible enough to do such a thing, but she could do anything she wanted in her dreams. Perhaps it had something to do with her wolf-form.

In one long motion, Urotsuki dragged her tongue from her heel to the ball of her foot. She left behind a long trail of saliva as she cleaned off a perfect line across her foot. She swallowed, finding the taste of the city to be a bit bitter. Not that she minded. She actually kind of liked it.

Unfortunately for the specks caught on her sole, it was a much less enjoyable experience. They could do nothing but watch as a landmass of flesh came down towards them. The pink monster slowly rolled over the wrinkly mountains on the giantess’ foot. Those not crushed immediately were dragged along for the ride, sticking to the wet tongue.

They were brought into darkness seconds later as Urotsuki closed her mouth around them. 

Their screams echoed in the fleshy chamber. They felt the world tilt beneath them as they began to slip towards the back of the giantess’ throat. As individuals, they were too small to be felt as anymore than a single grain of salt would. However, their collective bodies were felt, ticking the inside of the giantess’ mouth.

Urotsuki swallowed and licked her lips. She wanted more. The giantess continued to drag her tongue across her foot, lapping up the remains of the district she had just crushed. 

Inside was a hellscape none could really comprehend. Some were caught between the gaps of her teeth while others were dragged down to the depths of the giantess’ innards. Survivors reach the inside of her stomach, surrounded by echoing gurgles. The only land around was the crumbled remains of the city floating at the top of the stomach acid. Everyone inside of her knew that it was only a matter of time before they were digested.

Outside, Urotsuki shifted her weight around so she could flatten more parts of the city.

She couldn’t even notice the red smears that had replaced the puffs of smoke and soot. The blobs had taken on a more realistic human form, yet they were just as insignificant as before.

Hungrily, Urotsuki began to grab handfuls of city blocks and shoved it into her mouth.

She felt everything dissolve in her saliva as she tossed it around the inside her mouth. Everything began to fizzle, and she could barely make out the larger buildings rolling around her tongue. Though, it didn’t really compare to the taste of the city mixed with her foot.

Wanting to sample the taste again, Urotsuki brought her foot back to her face and then began to suck on her big toe. The saliva from her mouth dripped from her lips down to the ball of her foot and onto the wreckage of city stuck against her sole. Some were lucky enough to be dislodged by the saliva only to fall to the ground. Those who avoided the stomping were also facing a predicament. The violent wagging of the giantess’ tail was enough to destroy the city on its own as it was now roughly the size of a kaiju. It swung around, coming down on groups of people who could only use their arms to shield themselves. That was only a futile gesture as the massive tail came down on them. Some survivors were caught inside the fur and would hang onto patches to keep them from being thrown off her body. They could be condemned to the lifestyle of a lowly louse or flea. Mere parasites of the goddess that now became their world.

Reclining backwards, Urotsuki leaned onto her hands. She grabbed a handful of city and quickly stuffed it into her panties. Her hand quickly joined them as she began to pump herself with city blocks worth of people and buildings. Her ramming fingers immediately crushed those it hit against the pulsing walls of her pussy. If not crushed, the tiny civilians drowned in the wet chamber as the walls became wetter by the second. 

Urotsuki let out a moan. It echoed across the entire city, shattering more glass and bursting eardrums. She continued to finger herself, getting off without caring about the state of the city. 

Cum began to seep from her panties, flooding the streets as a high tide rushed down the streets. The waves of liquid love crashed into fleeing people, sweeping them up and drowning those caught under the surface. Onlookers on the high floors of skyscrapers could only watch in horror as the waves began to rise. It was only a matter of time before they were drowned or swept away. No one didn’t want to even consider the fact that the thundering goddess had yet to reach a climax.

Urotsuki’s breathing became ragged. Her ears twitched. Her fingers continued to mercilessly pump into her pussy, bringing her closer to climaxing all over the city. She clenched her toes, grabbing up another chunk of the city and grinding it between her wiggling toes. Trails were left on the ground as her toes dragged across the city, creating deep ditches.

Closing her eyes, she imagined the tiny city goers watching her masturbate from below. Perhaps they were running in fear. Maybe they were even getting off to her sexual display. Maybe there were even dream-residents worshipping her like one had did earlier. She was their goddess, and she was going to decide their fate on a whim like lust.

Her feet had begun rubbing against the ground, rolling over everything in its way. Buildings got caught beneath her toenails, and some survivors were caught in the metallic toe jam, stuck there for what would be the rest of their lives as nothing more than grime. Surprisingly, the space under her toenails was habitable and those caught under it survived. However, the smell wasn’t exactly pleasant.

To the giantess, it appeared as if there was a layer of dirt beneath her nails. However, it was a much more hellish environment to those trapped there.

Urotsuki let out a primal cry, turning into a pleasurable howl. She ripped off her panties and tossed it away. The underwear flew through the air for miles before engulfing a section of the city resembling the Shinjuku district of Tokyo. The lights of the city illuminated the blue and white striped panties. The stench of sex hung over the red light district of Japan’s capital and drops of cum rained down on the microscopic citizens.
The droplets splashed down with some being powerful enough to cave in the roofs of buildings with their sheer size and weight.

Meanwhile, those in full view of the colossal woman’s vagina were waiting for the bomb to go off once Urotsuki finished getting off. The wall of pink, undulating flesh loomed over them. The giantess’ fingers thrusted in and out of, the digits larger than any skyscraper in the city. They could make out the crumbling remains of the city around her stuck to the walls of her labia.

Like a dam bursting, a flood of liquid fell from the giantess pussy, engulfing the city. The prelude of pre from before was only a slight wave compared the the cascading cum of her full climax. Buildings crumbled under the tsunami as the levels rose. It flooded through the buildings, uprooting some and crashing into people and sweeping them away.

Spent from the climax, Urotsuki collapsed onto her back, crushing anyone behind her who thought they were spared. She writhed in place, creating craters where her body had rolled. A dreamy smile curled across her face as she reveled in the afterglow. Urotsuki felt herself slowly lose consciousness as she returned to the real world.

Urotsuki awoke back in her room. She could hear the soft hum of the street light outside. She felt the cold air hit her nether region. It didn’t take her long to figure out that she had came in her sleep. Sheepishly, she slipped off her underwear, which was now sopping wet. She looked down her body to survey the mess she made. The sheets were ruined, meaning he would have to make an effort to actually change her sheets if she wanted to go back to bed.

She caught sight of her feet. And, surprisingly, she didn’t feel any hate towards them. In fact, she felt quite the opposite. Her soles were soft, smooth, and her toes were neatly pedicured.

Urotsuki blinked, studying her feet. Smiling, she slowly brought her hand down her legs and to her peds. She carefully kneaded her sole with her thumb, gently massaging the soft skin. To her, there wasn’t even a single blemish on her perfect feet.

She didn’t even notice a tiny layer of dirt caught under her toenails.

Chapter End Notes:

After wandering the digisphere and writing under different names, I've decided to come back here. Read my bio for more information.

If you'd like to commission me, email me at chekhovsgum@gmail.com or message me on discord at