- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Not only this is my first time writing a story of THIS kind, it's pretty much my first time writing a story in general.

I have some parts sorted out, other parts we gonna figure out on the way...

I'm planning on playing with different subjects, family included.

Please comment so I can learn from one chapter to the next.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

A lot of stories start with a warning about slow development, well I'm planning on starting with the action right away, but the giantess part might take some time...

"OK so listen if you need any more help with those math problems feel free to call me anytime.". "Thank you, Danial, I don't know what I would do without your help," you said with a wide smile. To be honest, you don't need any help in math, or in any other subject in your first year of college, you're doing great and pretty easily. But Danial is one of the prettiest girls in your math class, she's a tall red hair with pale skin which is just your type. And being the manipulative genius that you are, you discovered that giving her the impression that she's helping you was a great way to get to know her. better. Was it ethical? nope, was it practical? given that you just got her number, you would say yep.

you wave her goodbye as you get off the bus. the station is right next to your family's house. before you started college you thought about moving out, it had it's pro's and conn's, but after your parents' divorce you didn't want to upset your mother who wanted you to stay, so you obliged. 2 months after you started college you are happy about this desition - you have food and free laundry, and the TV is much bigger then what you could afford. One who isn't so happy about you staying is your younger sister Rachel. The 17 years old says she waited her whole life for the time she would have the upper floor for herself, but you just had to be lazy and stay. Most of the time you're dilling with her just fine, like every other matter in your life it's just about seeing and planning ahead, usually, when she tries to mess with you she fails, no reason to suspect today will go any differently.

"I'm home." you declare as you go straight to the kitchen, "Mom have you made dinner yet?", "Yes there is pasta in the fridge.",  your mom shouts back from her working room, "leave some for your sister she should be back from the gym soon". "OK thanks." you say as you take a plate and go to the living room. The time is almost 8 PM and that means that your waiting time is over. The last game of the season between the 76's and the Cavs is on. you are a die-hard 76's fan, and the last time they were in the playoff was 10 years ago when you were 10 years old, so you are really excited for this year's playoffs. This game is the declaration game - can Ben Simmons and company show Lebron and the league that they are the real deal? This game was the only thing you thought about the whole day, besides Daniel, of course, you and she spent the whole afternoon in the library, she "helped" you with math, you "found out" that she just broke up with her boyfriend and comforted her, everything went according to plan.

as you make yourself comfortable on the sofa you hear the door open, and your younger sister comes to view. Like everyone in your family she has dark brown hair, but unlike you, she got your father's blue eyes. you can tell she just came from the gym by her sweaty shirt and red face. "how was the training?" you ask. Like you she also goes straight to the kitchen "It was fine, they closed early so I did a run back here instead of running there". "There is pasta in the fridge" you tell her. "thanks," she says while putting a plate in the microwave. "hey listen you do remember my show is starting in a couple minutes right? you will have to give me the TV". you didn't remember, but that was irrelevant "Well there is a game so you'll have to record your show and watch it later". "What? NO!" she says while coming to the living room. "Look," you say, "I really want to watch this game so we both know this is what's going to happen.". "Fine" she puffs and from the look on her face you feel like you haven't won yet. The moment you move your gaze from her she launches towards you in an attempt to steal the remote. All those workouts in the gym made her pretty strong for a 5'5 girl but she's still no match for you, the basketball college team starting wingman, standing 6'5 tall. "Ough get off of me you're all sweaty" you groan as you put the remote behind your back and wrestles her off of you. She gives up eventually and sits on the other sofa, a look of defeat on her face, "You can't just do what you want because you're bigger." she says angrily, "I agree," you smile towards her, "But since I'm also smarter I would say that yes I can." She just looks at you for 10 seconds, you figure she doesn't even know what to say you won the fight and the argument.

While you watch the players warming up you watch in the corner of your eye as your sister takes her snickers and socks off and puts her feet on the table. "Hey you know mom doesn't like when you put your feet on the table like that right?", "You got to watch your game so leave me alone" she says in an anoyyed voice". You smile towards her, "That's between you and me but you have to respect what you mother wants", She looks so annoyed, "So no feet on the table? FINE" She says while lifting her feet up, just that insted of putting them on the floor she puts them both right in your pasta plate. "WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" you jump from your sit and try to take the plate away but she's putting force with her feet, and your efforts only makes her squash the food even more, you can't move the plate and you just looks shocked at your sister, who in response scrunches her toes in YOUR GODDAMN PASTA. "Let's to half and half," She says cheerfully, "give me the remote now and you can watch the second half of your game". You don't really know what to do, you can't move the plate without making a mass, you see no other option so you just give her the remote. "Oh thank you brother" she says switching the channel, you stare at her angrily, "Can you remove you sweaty feet from the food now that grosses me out" you say, "Of course" she says, "just let me get the pasta off of between my toes", just the way she said it makes you almost puke. She lifts her feet a bit and rubs her feet on one another, you watch disgusted as mushed pasta falls from her feet back into the plate, "Imagine what would happen if you had souse on it" she says holding her laugh. "Yeah yeah really funny" you say as you grab the plate and heads to the kitchen, "Um where are you going?" your sister asks with a grin, "Um to throw this thing to the trash" you mimic here cheery tone. "You can't do that Mom worked really hard on that.", "Oh so it's a shame you decided to put your stinky feet all over is right?!". "That's between you and me but you have to respect what your mother made" she says grinning, the little smartass you think to yourself.

"Mom! Chuck wants to throw a whole plate of pasta away!" she shouts towards the hallway, you just look at her shocked not sure what to say. "Chuck is the food not good?" your mother says worryingly as she comes from the other room. "No no it's not that, I just lost my appetite FOR some reason" you say as you look at your sister. "Well so just give it to me and I will eat it, I don't want you to throw food away" she says while reaching for the plate "No no don't eat it" you says trying to hide you panic, "Why not? you said you don't want it and I'm a bit hungry" your mom gives you a confused look, your sister looks at the whole scenario smiling, "Well Chuck if you don't want it then just give it to Mom." you look at her shocked, is she seriously fine with her mother eating that after what she have done? you see no other choice, "No mom I changed my mind I want to eat it.", you say, not believing your own words. "Ok than, I guess I will make myself a cup of coffee than" your mom say as she makes her way to the kitchen, "Great," you think, "Now she's in the kitchen so there's no chance I can throw it away.".

you sit back on the sofa looking at the plate, you can actually see the footmarks on the food, your sister is looking at you waiting with a grin from war to ear. with a shaken hand you take your fork and lift up some pasta, you close your eyes, takes a breath, put it in your mouth, and swallow. to your horror you can feel a cheesy aftertaste, there is no cheese in the goddamn pasta! your sister can't hold herself anymore and breaks into laughter. you just look at the TV, forcing yourself to take a bite after a bite, can't take the picture of your sister's feet on the plate outside of your head. the whole thing seems to you like a completed plan, you glance at your sister, could she really pull something like that off? Putting her feet in your food knowingly you will obviously try to throw it away, and telling your mother knowingly it will force you to eat it? "There is just no way she's that smart.", you look at her. "Bro a deal's a deal and my half is over," She says, you almost forgot about the game with everything that happened.", You watch in shock as she puts the remote between her big toe and second toe and puts her foot on your plate again, right on your lap. "If you're still hungry there are some leftovers between my toes." she say with a knowingly smile, you just take the remote without saying anything and switches to the game, at least your 76's are beating Lebron, "She can't be that smart," you think to yourself, "Or can she?".

Chapter End Notes:

So no shrinking yet, but I wanted to throw in some action anyway.

Is Chuck's sister really getting clever or is it just a coincidence? what do you think?

Two requests I want to make to you guys: 

1) If I made grammar mistakes please tell me - the learning process is very important to me.

2)Since the writing is new for me I might forget some of the background details that those stories usually have. I got in some names and hight but if there are more details you would like to know tell me and I will add them in.