[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Raven, of the Teen Titans, cares for an accidentally shrunken man. He eventually becomes her familiar, and then much more.


Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: DC-Licious
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 50402 Read: 46543
Published: April 11 2018 Updated: June 18 2021

1. Chapter 1: Familiar by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3669 words)

In an effort to not give away what interactions will occur in this chapter, I've opted to put chapter-specific tags at the bottom of the page. That way, those who want to know ahead of time can scroll down and do so, while those who want to stay fresh can easily do so well. Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2: Wet by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 1] (3323 words)

Raven and Anon plan out their day while freshening up, together.

3. Chapter 3: Bounce by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (2939 words)

Raven and Anon prepare for their date.

4. Chapter 4: Thrills by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (6620 words)

Raven and Anon at the county fair!

5. Chapter 5: Chills by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (7692 words)

Raven and Anon return home from their date, where they are met with a complication.

6. Chapter 6: Darkness by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (10754 words)

Blackfire has kidnapped Anon and has taken him to another location, where she will no doubt see just what he's capable of.

7. Chapter 7: Apology by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (15405 words)

In the aftermath of the kidnapping, Raven and Starfire try to do right by Anon.

 

A/N: I felt it best to say here, but this is the final chapter of this story. Never say never, as years after the first chapter I decided to write more. But, currently, there are no planned chapters after this one. I hope you all enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed writing them!