- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In the aftermath of the kidnapping, Raven and Starfire try to do right by Anon.

 

A/N: I felt it best to say here, but this is the final chapter of this story. Never say never, as years after the first chapter I decided to write more. But, currently, there are no planned chapters after this one. I hope you all enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed writing them!

 

It had been nearly a month since Anon’s kidnapping and subsequent rescue. Though the ordeal had lasted only 53 minutes, the lingering effects had carried on far longer.

 

At first, Anon recoiled at any attempt to touch him, especially if it came unannounced. Thankfully, that hurdle was conquered in only a couple days. Chief among his reasons he recovered quickly? He desperately wanted to touch Raven again. He missed her touch, missed lying on her, listening to her body. Even more than that, he hated the look on her face every time he backed away from her hand. She did what she could to keep her emotions in check. That’s not to say she didn’t emote. A deep sadness showed. It was just that only a fraction was visible. Like an iceberg.

 

He spent two hours resting in Raven’s palm when he finally did stop wincing at her approach, when he didn’t fear walking along her body. She looked so much happier, but she was still down.

 

For a month after Anon’s kidnapping, Raven spent her time in atonement toward Anon – despite his protests. He didn’t blame her, not in the least. If anything, he made sure she knew that she saved his life. Sadly, she had no idea how she could balance the scales, so she just kept on apologizing. In words and actions, Raven tried to show how sorry she was. Her guilt seemed insurmountable. She blamed herself for indulging Blackfire, rather than ignore her completely. She really blamed herself for leaving him alone.

 

Even Starfire was feeling the weight of guilt. Like Raven, she blamed herself for allowing Blackfire inside, rather than turning her away. She knew deep down she couldn’t have done that. Blackfire was a force of nature and telling her ‘no’ would have made its own problems. She was also hoping to further mend her relationship with Blackfire. Those efforts were certainly undone. Also like Raven, Starfire apologized in words as well as actions, similar in how Raven acted, though she did so by treating him like an infant.

 

Every superhero has a complex or two (or hundred). Near the top is the fear of failing, resulting in someone getting hurt. They had the powers of gods, but they can’t save everyone. It was starting to become a problem for the Titans. Most missions they could bench a hero or two, but there were some that required everyone, at full strength. But, Raven refused to leave Anon’s side and refused to take him out of the tower.

 

Eventually, Starfire came to terms with what had happened, and accepted that the only one at fault was Blackfire. It had taken her about a week and a half to come to that conclusion, and Anon was just as happy as she was when she did. Still, Raven wasn’t making progress; and if she was, it was glacial. Starfire getting past things helped Raven out a lot, though. Not only did it show Raven that it was possible to heal, but it allowed Starfire to tag in for hanging out with Anon, when they had missions that required an occult touch. Anon was annoyed at first, being babysat, but it gave him time to hang out with Starfire and get to know her better. He could see why she had been able to break through Raven’s icy exterior and become her friend. Starfire was relentless with her friendship. And just generally fun to be around.

 

It had been nearly a month since Anon’s kidnapping and subsequent rescue, and Raven had finally made a breakthrough. She had figured out how to truly make things up to Anon. It was something she needed refined, though, and so she called Starfire to her bedroom to talk, in private, in her bathroom. Privacy or no, she wanted to be close to Anon.

 

Anon was watching Netflix on the propped up smart phone, sitting on a hacky sack, when Raven and Starfire finally exited the bathroom together. They hadn’t told him what they were going in there for, but he could see that Raven looked tentatively happy, and Starfire looked excited.

 

Starfire looked straight out of a decades-old boner comedy about teens at a summer camp. She wore flat, red, Vans that contrasted well against her knee-high tube socks. The combination of the white socks with her orange legs evoked thoughts of orange creamsicles. The ‘camp counselor’ had gifted everyone the entirety of her legs by wearing microscopic Daisy Dukes. Shorts that could be mistaken for panties, if it weren’t for the strings of her yellow bikini bottoms rising up out of her denim. Not to mention the white pockets that were hanging out of the bottom from the shorts being cut so high. Well past her belly button, Starfire was wearing a red tube top, with the logo of the fictional summer camp. Tight, of course, to show off the heft and bounce of her breasts, bound only in the yellow string bikini top.

 

In a similar, but completely different, trend of naughty schoolgirls, Raven looked like she’d walked out of a Catholic school, where she’d been kicked out for practicing Satanic rituals. The Catholic school girl outfit, sexy enough as it was, was corrupted with a gothic flair. No more Mary Janes, but instead she wore heeled boots. Gone were the thigh-high white stockings, or socks if desired. In their place were fishnet stockings – torn in several places. The plaid skirt remained, there was no reason to ditch that. Though she did accessorize it by wearing an unnecessary studded belt that hung loosely on her wide, swinging, hips. Like Starfire, the space between the top of her bottoms and the bottom of her top was a long expanse of exposed, toned, flesh. Though where Starfire’s was heavily toned, Raven had just a bit more baby fat remaining, while maintaining a flat tummy look. And of course, who could leave out the button-up blouse that had been tied up at the bottom to hoist up the heaving, warm, tits? Unsurprisingly, instead of a white top, hers was black. She couldn’t do a black lace bra, or it’d all blend in. But she could do a purple lace one. Raven came with far more accessories than Starfire, that’s for sure. All asymmetrically placed. Bracelets, some rings, a necklace that disappeared into her cleavage, and a collar that caught Anon’s eye.

 

The women always looked stunning, but today they had truly brought their A-game.

 

“Hey, Anon,” Raven said meekly, a far cry from her usual tone. “Think we can talk for a bit?” She hadn’t considered how terrifying those words, mixed with her demeanor, sounded. Nevertheless, he nodded. Taking him from his open living space, she carefully carried him in her cupped hands, then gently let him down onto her nightstand. As he sat down on the smooth surface, Raven took a seat on the edge of her bed, as close to the nightstand as possible. Once they had settled in, Starfire excitedly dropped in right next to Raven, shoulder to shoulder, as the aggressively physical alien was known to do.

 

“As I’m sure you’ve noticed, I’ve been feeling guilty about…what happened, weeks ago.” Raven could tell how much he was holding back a playfully sarcastic comment; a thought which did almost make her smile. She silently praised him for that respectful restraint. “I’ve been trying to think about how I could make things right. Starfire helped me realize that I couldn’t get past it, not entirely, because I was trying to stay miserable. To punish myself.” Raven progressed quickly forward as she saw Anon’s face gather worry. “But! But, I know that’s not the way to do things. Still, I feel like I need to apologize.” Again, Raven quickly jumped to the next sentence, as she could see him prepare to disagree – and she really didn’t want him to. “Thankfully, Starfire came up with an ide—”

 

“Oh no, friend Raven,” Starfire interrupted happily, “this was your idea. I just helped.” The redhaired beauty wanted to make sure Raven got all the credit, when the plan went off without a hitch. As she was certain it would. Raven, meanwhile, was trying to shoulder some of the credit onto Starfire, in case things went wrong. As she was certain they could.

 

“Thank you, Starfire,” Raven grumbled while Starfire smiled. “Anyway, we had an idea that could help us, Anon. Help us be like how we were before. Help us be intimate again.”

 

At first, Anon was annoyed Raven had clearly been talking about their sex life with Starfire. But, he figured, girl friends discuss those sorts of things (according to TV and movies, and why would they lie?). Besides, he trusted Star almost as much as he trusted Raven. If any third party had to learn about how they get off, he’d choose Starfire. Still, he wasn’t sure what he should say during her explanation; of if he should say anything at all. The smart money was on affirmative nods.

 

“It may seem…odd.” Raven folded her hands over each other, again and again, nervously. “It may seem…drastic, or sudden. But Starfire is confident this will work.”

 

Anon continued to look on, still in the dark, but the gears were moving faster and faster in his head. But he dared not risk spoiling things by openly theorizing.

 

“And if you don’t want to do this, I completely understand,” Raven said with underlined assurance. The last thing she wanted was to pressure him into anything. “Starfire and I think that you and I could use some…outside help. That maybe if we had a guiding hand, things would move more quickly, and—”

 

“Please, would you like to have a threesome, Anon?” Starfire interjected. It wasn’t that she was annoyed by Raven’s uncharacteristic stammering. She just couldn’t contain her excitement any longer. Both Raven and Anon’s jaws dropped, but it was Raven who pulled herself together first.

 

“Starfire! You can’t just…come right out and say it,” Raven complained.

 

“Oh, I am sorry!” she said with a genuine apologetic tone. “Should we start over again?” She couldn’t bear it if Raven chose that option. “Do you want to go back into the room of bathing?”

 

“No, no, it’s fine.” When Raven turned her attention back to Anon, he looked to be still comprehending what he just heard. He had just been offered a threesome with two gorgeous goddesses. She predicted he’d need to adjust. “Starfire and I have been talking about it for the past several days. She was on board pretty much immediately,” Raven revealed. Starfire proudly smiled at her own ‘bravery.’ “The rest of the time was Starfire trying to convince me to do it.” Anon would have loved to have heard the winning argument there. “We all trust each other here, and we’re all attracted to one another…” Raven paused her thought, looking to Anon, then to Starfire, as they did the similarly. “…so, I think this could be fun. And really good for us.”


“And really fun!” Starfire beamed. Her body buzzed with excitement. She wasn’t sure who she was more eager to fuck first, but she was definitely excited.

 

“What do you think, Anon? Would this be…something you’d want to do?” Raven asked. “And no pressure to say yes, either! Just because we want to, doesn’t mean you have to want to.” She watched her boyfriend carefully. If she hadn’t seen his lips move, she wouldn’t have known he’d said anything. “What did you say?” Again, he mumbled. “Speak up, Anon.”

 

“I want…that. This. I want…yes. Yes, please,” Anon finally managed to stammer out somewhat coherently. Raven smiled at his answer, and Starfire beamed.

 

“Oh! But first,” Raven exclaimed before Starfire could rip off her top. “Things are probably going to get pretty intense, especially for you, Anon.” She didn’t have to tell him twice. “I wasn’t going to do this until I had perfected a specific spell.” Before she explained, Raven let out her trademark magic words, causing a faint glow to appear and disappear on Anon. “This is a sort of emergency button spell. If ever you’re trapped, either under us or inside of us, or you just need to tap out and can’t escape under your own power, think my name three items. I’ll then hear the chant in my head, and I’ll teleport you to where you’re standing now. Give it a try.”

 

Naturally, for the spell to be best illustrated, Anon needed to be moved somewhere. Starfire volunteered, reaching across Raven (using the time to grope her thigh), and picked up Anon. The redhead sat upright again, looked down at Anon in her cupped palm, and nodded. As instructed, he thought her name three times. As soon as he heard Raven speak, his position changed. There was no flash of light or anything fancy. He was one place, and then he was in another. He had to regain his balance for a moment, but he was otherwise unharmed.

 

“This won’t just be for today, either. Like your durability spell, it’ll keep going until I decide to undo it,” Raven explained proudly. “And I’ll continue to perfect it.”

 

“Oh, so it’s sort of like the ‘click your heels three times’ thing from the Wizard of Oz.” Anon could see Starfire was in pointed agreement. Clearly, she had thought the same thing as him, when Raven had told her about the spell earlier. Raven, however, looked annoyed.

 

“Uh, no, this spell is based on one that dates back 200 years before that movie.” Raven huffed cutely (well, cute to Starfire and Anon). “If anything, the movie copied the spell.” She knew that didn’t matter to them. But she’d be damned if she was going to let misinformation on magic fester in the world. Composing herself, the goth continued. “It sounds like everyone is on board then.” It took a lot of willpower for Raven to contain her excitement and her arousal. “So, Starfire, I guess you and I can—” Raven was going to suggest she and her get together the upcoming weekend to start figuring out what times worked best for everyone, how best to do the threeway, decide if they should get something to eat first, etc. Instead, what happened was she was interrupted by Starfire grabbing her head and forcing her lips against her own with blinding speed and passion.

 

There was no way Starfire was going to wait any longer.

 

Oh, Raven ‘protested’ at first. She made meek little whimpers against Starfire’s eager, plump, lips. Her hands were held out, as if to give her plausible deniability, should anyone ask who kissed whom. Starfire was undeterred, however. And, sure enough, Raven eventually stopped acting conservative, and started acting as she really was: horny as fuck.

 

Raven’s body relaxed, melting into Star’s. Her hands came to join in, first going through her luxurious red hair. The goth let out a subtle moan at the sensation. She’d always envied Star’s hair, even though she had no idea what she’d even do if she had it. Eventually, her hands fell onto Star’s shoulders, while Star’s hands were on her hips Even though Star had introduced her tongue to the equation, going from licking at Raven’s lips to gliding in and out of her mouth, Star was eager for more. Certainly, Star was comfortable letting Raven lead – if she stepped up to the role, and didn’t go too slow. Since Raven hadn’t, Starfire moved things quickly along, and pinned Raven to the bed.

 

Since the first second he saw Star move in for the kill, Anon had been transfixed. He’d never really thought about just how loud kissing could be. Sure, he’d kissed Raven, but that wasn’t the same as what he was seeing before him. Their mouths were at war with one another, eager to come out as the alpha. Their beautiful lips pressed and slid against one another’s. Every so often their mouths parted enough that he could see their tongues exploring the other’s mouth. Just the wet sounds of lips smacking, tongues moving, and general spit being swapped was much louder than he expected.

 

Not that he was complaining.

 

When Starfire had pushed Raven down onto the bed, not breaking the kiss for a moment, the sound was even louder – and the sight even better. Sitting on the nightstand, Anon had the best view in the house. The best IMAX show ever. Raven and Starfire, making out fervently, working out years of frustrating horniness for each other. He could see that their tongues were no longer massaging; they were wrestling. Anon swore he could feel the increasing body heat from them. When the sound of their combined moans grew even louder, he’d had enough. He had to take off his pants.

 

As focused as she was on Raven, Starfire was still aware of the outside world. In her peripheral, in one of the few moments she had opened her eyes during the kiss, she spotted Anon moving. He had just pulled off his pants, tossed them aside, and pushed his hand down his boxers. She hadn’t forgotten about him. It was just at the starting moment of the ‘event,’ Starfire’s sole focus was on Raven – her teammate and best friend that she’d been lusting after for nearly as long as she’d known her. She’d been lusting after Anon, too, just not nearly as long as Raven. With great reluctance, Starfire broke the kiss.

 

Strands of spit came from Starfire’s mouth to Raven’s. Both women were panting; their lips still moving as if the kiss had never stopped. Neither wished it had. While Raven caught her breath, Starfire reached out a hand to Anon. Immediately he understood and hopped onto her palm. Gently, she clutched him between her fingers, and sat up.

 

Both he and Starfire looked down onto Raven. Her huge, pale, tits heaving. Her face flushed. Her eyes dreamy. Anon had seen that look on her face on her many times. Starfire was overjoyed she could now say she had too. She somehow tore her attention away from Raven, and gave it to Anon.

 

“Anon, would you like to help me undress your sexy girlfriend?” Starfire sultrily asked.

 

“Yes,” Anon answered, doing his best to downplay his excitement. “Yes, I would.” The raging erection Starfire could feel poking into her finger gave away any excitement he was downplaying. Starfire, in turn, moved that finger gently, stimulating his boner. She was looking forward to all the orgasms she’d give them.

 

“Wonderful!” Starfire’s giddiness had a very innocent quality that ran counter to her overwhelming horniness and general sexuality. She made some space in her cleavage to insert him into, then let her breasts squeeze in together, keeping him secure. The bikini top on its own wouldn’t have been enough to hold him, but the tube top she wore over it helped to create some tight cleavage. Poor Anon hadn’t ridden in someone’s cleavage since Blackfire visited. Starfire generously changed that.

 

“Just tell me what to take off, and how, and I’ll do whatever you say.” Starfire’s instructions were simple and clear. “Whatever you say.”

 

For Anon, this could not be more exciting. He of course wished to undress Raven for nearly as long as he’d known her. She had been willing to undress for him, but he couldn’t do it himself. Now, of course, having Starfire undress Raven for him wasn’t the same experience, either. However, it was one step closer. Besides, he was getting to direct one gorgeous woman in stripping another gorgeous woman – all while inside her cleavage. There were no complaints to be had.

 

“Wow, okay. This just gets more awesome.” Anon barely heard Starfire giggle (though Starfire’s excited giggles always had her chest bouncing); his mind was just racing with possibilities. All just as viable than the next, so he didn’t know where to start. Start simply, I guess. “Let’s start by taking off her boots.” Anon had expected it to be a relatively mundane task, something he could have her do while he thought of something sexier. Leave it to Starfire, though, to make even the mundane sexy.

 

Rather than climb off the bed and kneel at the foot of it. Rather than even back-up, crawling down Raven’s body, and hop off at the foot. Rather than that, Starfire made a complete 180, turning around on Raven’s lap. Unapologetically, Starfire brought up Raven’s leg, bending at the knee and planting her boot flat on the mattress. She needed the boot close enough for her to undo, while also allowing her to back up far enough to hover her ass over her best friend’s face. Her wide-eyed face. Anon wished he’d been able to see her face in that moment, but again he couldn’t complain.

 

Starfire, feeling her best friend’s hot, panting, breath on her inner thigh, lowered herself forward. She’d been given a job to do, and she was never one to disappoint. Gently, so to not make any(more) holes in her stockings, Starfire ran her hands down just below Raven’s skirt, all the way down to the top of her boots. And although she wasn’t going to make more holes, she did make sure to lightly touch Raven’s skin through the holes that were already there. The fiery woman moved like a jungle cat, slowly but surely lowering herself. All while she gradually showed off more and more of her denim covered crotch. Raven gulped at the sight, knowing that only two layers of fabric separated her blushing face from Starfire’s aching sex.

 

Anon didn’t have the most exciting view, albeit from his very exciting seat, but Starfire was committed to giving him and Raven the best experience possible. She knew watching her untie boots was the least exciting part of this undressing, so she filled the silence with something she hoped they would enjoy.

 

“I was telling Raven this earlier, Anon,” Starfire began, her voice husky with lust and eagerness, “but over the years, I have had many fantasies about Raven.” A beat of silence. “Sexual fantasies.” She was sure Anon could have guessed as much, but why miss the opportunity to be extra naughty? “In one, I was a naughty girl in the school, and she was the strict teacher who needed to ‘teach me a lesson.’” Ironic given Raven was now dressed as a Catholic school girl, and Starfire as the authority figure. “For another, we were both trying for the same promotion in an office. To make sure I lost, Raven had the idea to fuck me has hard and as long as possible, so I could not walk into work the next day.”

 

Anon was starting to sweat.

 

“Oh! Oh!” Starfire was starting to get excited just to share, and not just to arouse. “In another, I played her private yoga instructor; but in another, she was my baking instructor – who loved to use my body as a plate. My favorite, though, is where I play a blushing maiden, who finds herself seduced by ways full of lust of the Countess Raven, the alluring and erotic vampire queen, and her three hungry daughters.” Both Anon and Raven were interested to learn nearly all of her fantasies involved a teacher of some kind.

 

“Who played the daughters?” he felt he had to ask.

 

“I believe you have met one or two of them, already. First there was—”

 

“We don’t need to get that specific, Starfire!” Raven called up. She’d barely pulled her mouth off of her inner thigh in time. She didn’t need her boyfriend fantasizing about any more of her friends and colleagues. Not yet, anyway.

 

“The mistake is mine,” Starfire apologized with a smile, looking over her shoulder and moving her hips to the side so she could see her darling Raven. “Anyway, boots are done!” The announcement was immediately followed by the second boot falling to the floor with a thud. “What is next, Mr. Director?”

 

“Hmmm…” Anon was certainly spoiled for choice. He’d planned to use the time to think of the best plan of attack, but then Starfire had gone and distracted him. Starfire sat back up, still straddling Raven, and idly ran her fingertips up and down her orange left breast. So, he had reason to take his time and consider his options. “Let’s get rid of the skirt. I want to see what kind of underwear she has on today.”

 

“Oh, me too!” Starfire gave a few fast claps. When they turned back around, they were both treated to the sight of Raven looking flush. Her chest rising and falling with heavy breaths. The integrity of her shirt’s knot was being tested.

 

Despite how her body buzzed with excitement, Starfire was capable of keeping her cool and being more seductive than anything. Though it was a struggle fighting the urge to resume kissing her friend and smushing her other friend between all those boobs. Never breaking eye contact, Star lowered herself till she was nipple to nipple with her best friend. She was eager to squeeze them together – and so she did! Gently, she lowered herself more and more. Raven was visibly anticipating when she’d be close enough to kiss again. For Anon, he was anticipating the feeling of the two sets of mammoth mammaries, hugged together with him in the middle.

 

However, Starfire can be a tease. Strategically so. And naturally so. Just as she was about to press her lips against Raven’s, she pulled back. Raven’s dark purple lips kissed at the empty air in an unfulfilled kiss. Her eyes opened and looked up at Starfire, back to sitting upright, demanding an explanation. Clutched in her hand was the skirt Starfire had deftly removed. She’d kept the witchy woman distracted with her tits hugged close to her own, and her eyes staring deeply into Raven’s. All the while, Raven and Anon unaware of what Star’s hands had been up to. The way Starfire smiled, Raven knew that Starfire knew just how much of a naughty ninja she’d been.

 

“How would you like me to undress your girlfriend next, friend Anon?”

 

Anon was certain he wanted to see her bare chest, next. Though, for the sake of showmanship, he wondered if he could have Starfire do it in a flashier manner. Just taking her shirt off would be boring. Anon studied Raven’s heaving chest, eagerly reaching for hands, lips, anything they could get. He noted that her shirt was more open than close, by a considerable margin. With every breath, a tiny bit more of her bra was revealed.

 

“Her shirt.” Simple enough. “Tear it off.” Much better. Raven gasped in surprise. Starfire gasped in excitement. She’d also been debating how best to take off Raven’s shirt, in the most intriguing fashion possible. However, sometimes the direct approach is the best one.

 

“Hey! Wait a minute!” Raven spoke up. Her hands immediately came down on her chest, covering up as much of her chest as she could. “I like this t-shirt!” She was honestly fairly indifferent to it. Both Starfire and Anon could see that truth on her face, clear as day. Still, Raven didn’t know if she just wanted her clothes to be shredded, just for the sake of lust.

 

“I’m sorry, friend Raven, but I must obey my master,” Starfire announced. Anon didn’t hate the sound of that, surprising though it was. Raven, equally, didn’t hate the sound of Starfire speaking submissively. Without wasting another second, Starfire quickly undid the knot Raven had made in her shirt. Before Raven could protest, Starfire grabbed her shirt on either side, making sure to graze her finger tips along Raven’s breasts to keep her placated. With an action that lasted only a second at most, Starfire ripped her arms away. The ferocity of the action left Raven’s chest jiggling.

 

“Dammit, Star!” Raven exclaimed. It was hardly an exclamation of substance. Again, indifferent to the shirt. Still, the look on Starfire’s face when her tits bounced into view? Worth at least one shirt, to say the least. “Well? Was it worth it?” Just said that it was.

 

“Take off the bra and we’ll see.” Anon spoke up for Starfire. Based on her slack jawed stare and divided attention, he was certain what she wanted next. He could really only half understand Star’s feelings. Sure, Raven’s breasts were outstanding; lustfully big while being supernaturally perky. Perfectly positioned on her chest. But Starfire’s breasts were outstanding, too. If Starfire was a humbler creature, today might be the first time he’d seen her tits, but Starfire enjoyed sunbathing nude. And swimming nude. And eating breakfast nude.

 

Not one to upset her fans, Raven reached toward the front of her bra. Her fingers fiddled with the front clasp, until finally Starfire could hear the faintest sound of the clasp being undone. Torturously, Raven kept the bra closed, even going so far to close it a bit further. Though, her audience did at least get to see a deeper cleavage because of it. Not wanting Starfire to start drooling on her sheets (as if that would be the worst fluid that would get on her bed), Raven gave her what she wanted and opened up her bra. The speedy reveal caused them to bounce for a second and a half, before settling into their perfect position. And then, silence.

 

“Ta da,” Raven delivered with heavy sarcasm. In response, both Anon and Starfire began to reward her showmanship with a respectful golf clap. “Oh, the hell with you, the both of you.” Still sarcastic, but with a poorly hidden smile. Anon never tired of seeing them, feeling them, tasting them, etc. For Starfire, it was her first time, and it took a great deal of willpower not to try and marry them. She’d been waiting years to see them, and she was not disappointed. “So, do I need to use magic to pull off my panties?” Raven asked, half joking.

 

“Actually,” Anon spoke up, “Starfire will take them off.” He delivered it as an absolute command rather than a vetoable idea. “Using only her mouth.” After all, what would be the point of having her do it if it wasn’t sexy-fun? Aside from getting to see Raven bottomless?

 

The nominated woman silently agreed, biting her lower lip. She’d somehow taken her eyes off Raven’s chest and moved them to her panties. Starfire wasn’t sure Anon would get a very good view from the vantage of her cleavage, and above all she wanted everyone to have as fun a time as possible. Reaching between her own tits, Star plucked Anon free and laid him to relax between Raven’s breasts – who was back to lying down, resting her head on a pillow high enough to comfortably see down her body.

 

Much as he was sorry to leave those big orange globes, resting between the big grey ones was even better. Back on her person, Anon looked up toward Raven, who greeted him with a smile. She didn’t want him to miss the show, though, so she nudged him on the back, pushing him to watch Starfire. With fascination, Anon watched as Starfire prepared to take off Raven’s panties.

 

To start, Starfire laid tiny kisses along Raven’s skin, just on the edge of her panties. She went left to right, and as soon as she hit that right hip bone, Starfire gripped the fabric with her teeth and started to tug down. Bit by bit she’d repeat this where needed, bringing the garment, leading to a frustratingly slow reveal. Anon hadn’t anticipated how long this might take, but Starfire was committed, and Raven was loving the attention her friend gave her hips. Though, frustratingly for Raven, Starfire ignored her vagina. Starfire was frustrated by that, too, but knew it was better saved for later. Once the panties were past Raven’s wide hips, the process became much easier. After they were freed of Raven’s ample ass, the three silently agreed that the deed was done, and Starfire could just pull them off normally.

 

Starfire considered pocketing the panties then and there, but explaining wanting a souvenir sounded too awkward. She’d steal them later. For now, they were tossed over to Raven, landing dead center on her chest, and eclipsing Anon.

 

He was blanketed in the soaked panties for a while (though he didn’t mind) until Raven showed mercy and lifted them free. He would have been happy to stay longer, but he could see why they were better removed. Like a curtain rising to begin a show, as soon as the panties were off, Starfire was already several hip-sways into a striptease – just for him and Raven.

 

Immediately he recalled his night with Blackfire. She, too, had given him a striptease – though it only amounted to her dropping her dress. Then she focused on the lapdance. Were it several weeks ago, he might freak out. However, he’d adjusted enough that while he might be reminded of Blackfire, he quickly put it out of his mind and focused entirely on Starfire.

 

It also helped that Star put on a captivating performance.

 

The raven-haired beauty would have to agree. She’d expected Star to just peel things off, with the added flair of slowly moving her hips and maybe jumping up and down. It was her first instinct, after all. But Starfire moved like a professional. She used her hands expertly, drawing her audience’s attention exactly where she wanted it. Though they didn’t need it, the sexiness of her curves were highlighted with every planned swing of her hips and arch of her back.

 

Starfire blushed at how entranced her friends were. She knew she was hot. Of course she did. But it was also nice to have that reinforced by those she cared about. The tube top came down first, rolled down in such a way that her tits bounced as soon as its pressure on them was gone. She thought about leaving it rolled up around her belly while she did other things, but she really liked how her stomach looked. Why obscure it?

 

After her top was moved down her legs and kicked to the side, Star began to work on her shoes. Very few ways to take off shoes sexily. Even fewer when you’re just wearing skater shoes instead of high heels. To avert their attention while she bent over to untie her shoes, Star did exactly that: bend over. First, while facing them, showing off her breasts; lightly swinging while she untied her shoe. Then, she turned her back on them, showing off her supple ass. Shoes gone, she took off her socks. Bit easier to do sexily, as it drew attention to her long legs. Stockings would be sexier than knee-high white socks, but she took them off in the exact same way.

 

Though they enjoyed her striptease so far, their eyes really went wide when Starfire started to take off her bikini top. It said something about her showmanship that she could hold their attention in an iron grip, even though they’d both seen her tits many times before. But the way she moved, brushing her arm against a tit to jiggle it. She knew just how to pull on each of the strings. And of course, she kept an arm wrapped around her breasts before the last knot was undone and they would have seen everything. And just like in many other stripping performances Starfire had personally watched, she pulled the top free and tossed it over to her fans. Finally, when her arms did fall away, she had her back to them. Anon and Raven nearly groaned, but Starfire from the back was just as pleasing a sight as from the front.

 

Her shorts came down quickly. Undo the button, drop the zipper, and shimmy the hips while pulling it off them. Starfire hadn’t anticipated how much her desire to be naked would fight against her tight short shorts. Eventually, she got the denim down far enough to let gravity take over. Starfire was coming up on her bikini bottoms next. The fabric was pulled taught against her rear, letting its curves either show through it, or openly from how small the bikini bottoms were. Even as the last piece, those had to be taken off with some pageantry, too. A rolling of the hips, while she herself turned 360 on her heel, slowly – displaying every moving inch of her front and back.

 

“Wow…” Anon’s utterance was entirely unvoluntary. Not shameful, but not something he expected to share so openly. He figured his body’s natural reaction would do all the talking for him. But watching that statuesque warrior undulate for him and Raven forced his thoughts free. “Starfire is…really fuckin’ hot.” No one would say he was eloquent, but he was honest.

 

Perhaps too honest. Raven knew he meant nothing by his observation. Nothing hurtful, anyway. And she absolutely agreed with him. Still, an open declaration about how sexy her friend was? Did not rank high on her list of desires. Going in, she had actually been nervous about how he would compare her to Star. She knew he found her attractive, but selfishly she wanted him to find her the most attractive. Were she privy to his inner thoughts, she’d have 100% confirmation that he did. By far. Which said something when he found Starfire really hot. Raven’s insecurities were not overwhelming, thankfully. However, a minor ‘transgression’ warranted a minor ‘punishment.’

 

Transfixed, Anon watched Starfire pull outward on her hip strings, slowly pulling on them. The woman was a master of teasing. Suddenly, a cruel fate befell him. Just as Starfire was about to undo both ties at once, his world went dark. Raven had pushed her tits together, enveloping him in an overwhelming breast-smother. His body began to squirm all on its own, even though he was only 5% worried something had gone wrong. Maybe 7%.

 

He wasn’t sure how long he was covered in boobs and darkness, though it didn’t seem long. Not long enough as far as he was concerned. Once Raven released her breasts, the mighty pair bouncing back into their resting shape, Anon was left panting and recovering between them. Not truly from a lack of oxygen, though he would have preferred to have been able to take a deep breath before getting crushed. His panting, instead, was just from excited. Jarring and disappointing as it was to suddenly be denied even a second of Starfire’s teasing, his reaction coming out was mostly arousal. Being put into a boobie sandwich by your giantess girlfriend will do that to a person.

 

Once he had been freed, he could see things had changed. Starfire had finished her dance, and he could only guess that the last of her clothes were gone. When he looked up, Starfire was approaching, already on her hands and then climbing up onto her knees, crawling across the bed. The woman spared not even a glance in his direction. Her emeralds were pinned square onto Raven’s amethysts. Overhead, her titaness form passed, not stopping until her pendulous breasts hung overhead.

 

It was true, Starfire hadn’t really looked in his direction. She knew where he was; Raven saw fit to making sure he stayed put. But it was also true was that her focus was entirely on Raven. Starfire wanted to seduce her friend further. Not with her body, but with a smoldering stare. For reasons she didn’t know. She already had Raven naked and in bed, she hardly needed to convince her further to have sex with her. Perhaps she just wanted to prove she could. And given the look Raven gave back to her, she absolutely could.

 

Raven’s chest rose and fell in a steadily rising pace. Not just from arousal, or excitement. She was also nervous. Despite all they’d done already, the night was becoming more and more real. Starfire was on the advance, and she looked hungry for flesh. Raven feared not being able to measure up. Starfire was far more experienced than her, after all, and seemed to have far more expectations for their first time together than Raven could know. The only reason she didn’t panic and call it all off was that Anon was with her. Not from excitement of being able to fuck Starfire. He was excited he’d be able to fuck Starfire with her.

 

After a few beats of Starfire silently staring down at Raven, the fiery titan rose to straddle her. Though it had to be done with great will, Star pulled her attention away from Raven and moved it to Anon. Luckily, she found him to be positively ‘delicious.’ Though she’d never describe him as such, aloud. He looked up at her with such awe and arousal. She’d had many people look upon her with lust. Anon and Raven, though, gave her a fresh shiver through her – body and mind. Tenderly, Starfire reached down. Rather than pinch Anon’s body, she waited until he climbed onto her hand. A level of respect he always appreciated about her.

 

“Anon,” Starfire said, her voice soft and soothing, Anon held level with her face. “Can I ask you something?” The tiny man nodded. Nods and shakes were all the communication he was capable of, with the minimal blood going to his head. “Please, how would you feel about a little…mouth play?” The man in her hand went still. She could feel Raven stiffen up, too. She’d always wanted to with him, long before Blackfire showed up, and now feared the act was ruined for him. “Feel free to say no,” she quickly by firmly reassured. “Your safety takes priority over your pleasure. Over mine and Raven’s. It is the rule one we decided.” Starfire softly stroked his back with her finger. “But I understand you have been telling, for the previous two weeks, that it does not bother you anymore. And I would very much like to…” Starfire paused, considering the best word to use to be 100% clear but also not spook him. “…play.” She hoped that would suffice.

 

The purple haired woman was surprised Starfire openly used that information. Anon hadn’t told her to keep it a secret, but he also didn’t say whether she should go spreading it around. Though of course she only told Starfire. She nevertheless worried it had been an unintentional betrayal of his trust. Additionally, she worried Starfire had unintentionally put a damper on the mood.

 

“Starfire…” Anon, too, paused to consider his words. “…I trust you.” The warmth he saw on her face was all the proof he needed that he’d chosen his words well. Simple, but effective. Sensing her anxiety, he turned to peer down to Raven’s paralyzed face. “Both of you.” That seemed to be all Raven needed to hear for her face to warm back up again.

 

“Then no more delays!” Starfire announced. As soon as she saw Anon turn back around to face her, she parted her lips and revealed her slippery tongue. Not wanting him to think she was about to just gobble him up then and there, the woman moved swiftly. Selfishly, she mostly wanted to act before he could object. She was certain he wouldn’t dislike what came next, at least. Though not like she’d ever been able to do it with another person of his size. Her warm breath washed over Anon as her wet tongue bathed him. Its strength knocked him onto his back while covering him in saliva. Her eyes fluttered at his addictive taste. For a fleeting, dark, never-to-be-revealed moment, she understood why her sister ate him.

 

Raven watched from below. Enraptured. With every loving lick, Starfire shifted his position slightly so she could lick at a new area of skin. Raven knew she could have easily just dropped him into her mouth, sucked on him briefly, and spat him out. He’d be just as soaked as she seemed to want him to be. Raven also knew, however, that Starfire was far too empathetic to do something so potentially traumatizing. Starfire really is the perfect adorable doof to do this with, Raven thought. And no, she’d never call her ‘adorable’ to her face.

 

Movement caught her eye. Forcing herself from watching the erotic display, Raven found herself looking at another one. With Star’s other hand, she was kneading her breast, taking the time to pinch and pull at her nipple in irregular intervals. Starfire’s arousal made it impossible to maintain a pattern. Raven was looking forward to doing that to her, soon. She also imagined Starfire doing the same to her own tits. For the time being, Raven settled for rubbing her hands up and down Starfire’s powerful, warm, thighs. Before she knew it, Starfire had finished drenching her boyfriend in her saliva, and dropped him a short distance onto his girlfriend’s right breast.

 

Anon fell with a soft splat onto Raven’s nipple. A direct hit! He felt the skin crinkle at contact. The nub stiffening at his arrival. Despite knowing how much tougher her moans might make it to balance, Anon nonetheless placed his hand atop Raven’s nipple. Sure enough, his goth girlfriend let out an erotic moan that nearly distracted him from his task of moving the spit from his face. To her credit, Starfire hadn’t just totally drenched him in spit, he thought. But she was no pro. If he was lucky, he and Raven would have future opportunities to train her. With enough liquid moved from his face so he could see, Anon reversed himself onto his back. He still wasn’t ready to get up from the world’s comfiest bed. When he looked up, though, he saw yet another ultra-comfy bed coming his way.

 

Starfire had held herself back long enough. And, to her surprise, she hadn’t just spat him out aggressively and pounced on Raven. Instead, she gently lowered him, and then pounced. As carefully as her sex-addled mind would allow, Starfire aimed her own breast at Raven’s. She wanted to lay down on her friend. Both of them. And when she did, she wanted her nipple to move against Raven’s. She wanted their large chests to smush together in a scene she really wished she could see for herself. Maybe she could convince them, in the future, to video tape their next threesome. She’d made sure to know how long Anon could hold his breath, so she was confident he’d be alright. And, as a failsafe, Raven had her Red Slippers spell to protect him.

 

The busty goth watched as her boyfriend dropped onto her tit, and then was gradually smothered by her best friend’s tit. Starfire’s panting visage looked down at her, surprised mouth still agape. Raven felt Anon not thrashing around in a panic, but he was moving. She was confident he was as comfortable as one can be, when crushed between giant jugs. At least confident enough to grab Starfire by the back of the head and yank her down, crashing their lips together, and immediately tangled their tongues with one another. Raven felt Starfire stiffen in surprise. Almost immediately after, though, the busty babe melted into Raven’s touch. Starfire couldn’t wait to see how aggressive she could get Raven to be. If she was lucky, she thought, she could get her to dominate her.

 

Meanwhile, Anon was living his best life. It was disorienting at first. Any time he was thrust into an uncontrollable situation, it was. However, his tremendous desires pushed him through the haze, allowing Anon to focus his efforts not on the escape his body first wanted, but instead on stimulating the two nipples that were rubbing against one another – and him. And he’d be damned if he was going to play with one and not the other at the same time.

 

It was dark, of course, but not perpetually. Because Starfire was constantly trying to adjust herself, rubbing herself against Raven, her body electric in its eagerness to please itself and her lover, her breasts were often rising and falling. In those brief, rising, moments, light flashed in between their chests. Anon used that time to see where he was, and where to go next. It also, thankfully, gave him some oxygen. He could hold his breath for record durations, but the fresh stuff was always the best. A clear goal in mind, he moved toward the two colliding buds. Anon thrust himself into the fray, using either arm on either nipple. It’s impossible to say his ministrations are better or worse than if he were regular sized. They were simply ‘different,’ but nonetheless amazing.

 

Both Starfire and Raven moaned in unison, into each other’s mouths, as Anon saw to both their pleasures simultaneously. How very considerate of him, they both thought. Moaning or not, they never stopped how furiously they made out. With no fear of Starfire retreating, Raven moved her hands away from her head – though she did take the opportunity to do what she had always wanted, and moved her fingers through Starfire’s cascading, fiery, hair. Not wanting to disturb Anon’s positively genius work, which had already given her a mini-orgasm, Raven bypassed Starfire’s breasts and settled them immediately on her fit and firm ass. The goth’s butt was pure softness. A pillowy curve of desire. An enviable seat cushion she could take wherever she went. A marshmallowy mass that had smothered Anon more times than the bashful goth cared to admit. Starfire’s ass, though, was a firm and fit beacon of lust. She had always secretly envied Starfire’s figure, but most notably her butt. Perhaps it was because Raven couldn’t see her own backside and couldn’t confirm what Starfire and Anon always told her – her ass was a divine work. In any case, Raven flew and threw energy at the enemy; an excuse she used to not need to work out to become as fit as Starfire. Starfire flew and threw energy, too, though, and she took the time to get toned. In that moment, though, Raven didn’t need to secretly envy Starfire’s backside. Now, she could just grope her high and sexy ass all she wanted. And she wanted to do it a lot.

 

Starfire didn’t concern herself with jealousy. Usually. The only times, in recent memory, that she was jealous were of Anon, who got to play with Raven whenever he wanted. As well as being envious of Raven’s bizarrely perfect breasts. Starfire’s were magnificent, too, of course. Large but firm, perkily sitting on her proud chest. Her back always arched not just for good posture, but to announce to the world, “behold my awesome bust and rejoice!” But there was something a bit more alluring about Raven’s. Starfire couldn’t figure it out. Maybe it was because they were a cup size or two larger. Maybe it was the way they hung on her chest. Maybe it was her nipple placement. Or nipple shape. Starfire didn’t know. But like Raven, she didn’t need to envy her (or Anon) anymore. While Raven squeezed her buttocks, Starfire moved her hand down to cup Raven’s breast. At first, she was about to lower both hands, heading toward Anon, forgetting he was there. Before she could make a startling impact, he took a playful bite out of her nipple and reminded her of his presence. As well as forced out a squeaky moan. So, she settled for just groping one breast. Starfire purred at its feel. So heavy and soft, overflowing from her hand while she squeezed, forcing her nipple against her palm.

 

The three of them continued in this fashion for a spell. They all experienced at least one orgasm in the process. Anon, by humping Raven’s breast, had one. Raven had managed a few. In the process she tried to see if she could pinpoint which of her friends were giving her which orgasm, and if there was any difference (though not if one was better than the other). But it was impossible to discern, as they were working together. Starfire, meanwhile, had lost count. Too many of her longtime fantasies were coming true, and the experience was overwhelming. At more than one occasion, she nearly accidentally let off a fireball in the bed. Ironically, that would have cooled things off, mood wise.

 

Their bodies had become a sweaty combination of curves, muscle, and panting/moaning/screaming desire. So much so that Anon had slipped out from between Raven and Starfire’s grinding breasts. The man slid down Raven’s tit and a bit further past her ribs and down her stomach. He came to rest near her navel. With far more light shining through than when between their tits, Anon got a better view of himself. He was surprised just how much sweat had drenched him. Directly above him was Starfire’s navel, her perfectly toned stomach twisting and turning while she constantly moved against Raven, trying to find the perfect position for the perfect pleasure. Looking down, Anon saw how the two women had been driving each other to orgasm. Starfire was grinding on top of Raven’s thigh, all while Raven rubbed her throbbing pussy against Starfire’s leg. Starfire’s stems were drenched in both sweat and cum, though he couldn’t begin to separate the two. But the smell was unmistakable. As Starfire reached yet another climax, her body stiffened, her pussy driven down harder against Raven’s thigh, while Raven was eagerly squeezing Starfire’s leg between her own.

 

Transfixed by the giantess eroticism, Anon began to jerk himself off. Even after cumming, before, he was still hard, and thankful for it. He heard Raven let out a familiar cry, and felt her body make a familiar shiver. Knowing she had cum, he fired off yet another load of the night. The spurts had landed directly into Raven’s navel. He didn’t know why, but he found that very funny. New movement was happening, grabbing his attention. Starfire was peeling herself away from Raven. Sweat continued to drip off her body and onto the goth’s supple form. The stickiness of her cum stretched threads from the grey thigh to the orange cleft. The bed, and thus Raven, and thus very much Anon, shook when Starfire fell over onto her back next to Raven.

 

Raven looked over at the sex alien, making sure she was okay. Jiggly orange breasts rapidly moved with her heavy breaths. If there was any thought that Starfire might not be okay, it was dispelled by the big, doofy, smile on her face. But she still needed to catch her breath. Raven had a secret goal of being one of the few sexual partners of Starfire to wear her out. If there had been any. But, by the looks of things, she was very close to success, but not there yet. Like Starfire, though, she needed a breather. She also wanted to check in on Anon. Even though it seemed like her focus was entirely on Starfire, she was always aware of where Anon was, and was always interested in what he might do next.

 

Looking down her body, she saw her adorable boyfriend relaxing by her bellybutton. She had felt a sudden hot and wet sensation there moments prior. She’d have to tease him about that later. Carefully, she scooped Anon up and brought him up to her face. She saw that Anon had an identical doofy grin on his face. Now Raven was wondering if she, also, had a big doofy grin on her face. Making sure he knew it was coming, communicating just with her eyes, Raven grabbed him by the legs and lowered him headfirst into her mouth. In the past, she knew it had always been one of his favorite ways to get clean.

 

Raven purposefully only took him up to his waist. While he was inside her mouth, she gave him a loving tongue bath, cleaning off all the fluids he’d acquired. The taste was saltier than usual, unsurprisingly. The collective sweat of three very horny people. Still, she couldn’t deny she loved the flavor – so long as she didn’t think about the smell (but that’s what the bath was for). Once she felt he was clean enough, she pulled him back out with a pop. Raven saw he still had that big doofy grin on his face. It warmed her heart. Now that his top half was done, though, it was time for his body half. It was their favorite part of any tongue bath.

 

Now holding him by his chest, Raven lowered him feet first into her mouth, again stopping at waist deep. Anon’s arms rested on Raven’s impossibly plump lips, the limbs subtly sinking into them. Anon shivered as Raven began the second half of his bath. Though, it was less a bath and more of a blowjob. Obviously, that’s what made it their favorite part of the bath. Immediately, Raven sought out that favorite appendage of hers. Her masterful tongue lapped and flicked at Anon’s cock. The young man groaned heavily as he sunk further into her lips. Any more exhausted and he might have just let himself slip entirely into her mouth.

 

As she often did, while she played with Anon in her mouth, she occupied her hands with massaging her breast and fingering her pussy. She’d never been as wet as she was in that moment. Or as sticky. Her body was drenched in sweat. Raven might need an entirely new mattress when all was said and done. Her pussy was overflowing with cum. Her thigh felt so slick and sticky the same time. Knowing that Starfire was to blame, Raven vigorously rubbed her clit, throwing her toward yet another orgasm. In that moment, Anon, too, erupted, splashing his seed onto Raven’s appreciative tongue.

 

Anon briefly shared the space in her mouth with her fingers while she sucked them all clean. Her moan vibrated around him, making him already get hard, again. Anon was starting to wonder if he’d ever lose his erection, and if he’d really care. The ride over, Raven pulled him free, leaving a trail, or two, of drool between him and her panting, juicy lips. Despite how exceedingly erotic everything had been up to that point, the kiss Raven gave him, and the hug he gave to her lips, was exceedingly sweet. So much so that Starfire made her presence known by cooing at the display.

 

“You are the cutest, hottest, couple I know,” Starfire assessed. She was still paralyzed on the bed, only able to turn her head to watch them. Had she the strength, she may have had even begun to finger herself. To the blowjob part, not the kiss. But maybe that too. Her green eyes and her eager smile widened as she saw Raven sit up. The goth was clearly moving into position, and Starfire was excited to find out which.

 

While Raven moved, Anon rested comfortably in her palm. Like Starfire, he had no idea what she was up to, but he was just as interested to find out what. Whenever Raven got as aroused as she was, he never knew what she’d do next. He suddenly found himself grasped in her fingers, rather than just sitting on her palm. Her movements showed that he might have fallen off if not prepared. Plus, they were all still very slick. Falling was nearly a given.

 

The grinning goth turned herself around, staying on her knees, and straddled Starfire’s head. Rather than just sit down and smother her in her big ass, like Starfire (and many others) desperately wanted her to do, Raven leaned forward and put herself facing directly at Starfire’s pussy. Raven was ready to give Starfire some 69 fun, but first needed to inform Anon of his role. She wouldn’t settle for him jerking off onto a stomach like earlier.

 

“Ready to give us the killer edge, Anon?” Raven asked him, still not telling him what he’d have to do. But she was certain he’d do great.

 

“You know it, Ray-Ray,” he said, using a nickname he’d heard Starfire use for her a few times in the past.

 

“I can crush you in my hand, you know,” Raven growled, though never lost her smirk. After he gave another affirmative nod, Raven moved him into position. With her other hand, she reached between Starfire’s legs and pushed her lips apart. From behind her she heard Starfire let out a surprised and eager moan. Before she could have the chance to cum and clamp her legs down or have her insides become too tight, Raven expertly slid Anon into her pussy.

 

Starfire was ready to let out a piercing cry of overwhelming pleasure, when suddenly Raven dropped her hips and smothered her in her pussy. Her passionate scream vibrated against the smothering quim. She felt Raven move forward a little bit, leaving Starfire whimpering at the temporary loss of the yummy taste. Thankfully, she only moved a bit, just to give herself a better angle at tasting Starfire’s flavor. Starfire dove back in, smothering her face between Raven’s thighs, and allowing her wetness to drench her face. Moving her head back and forth rapidly to get maximum coverage. As well as stimulate Raven, of course.

 

Anon, meanwhile, was exploring new depths. He’d been in Raven countless times, but Starfire new territory. Bit by bit he crawled deeper into the alien. And, despite being an alien, her genitalia was decidedly human. Though, of course, he knew that about her species thanks to Blackfire. Surprisingly, thankfully, he didn’t give a passing thought to that sociopath. Reaching around, Anon wondered if he could find her G-spot. If she was like Raven, it wouldn’t be an easy task. He was, after all, working blind. Being able to consistently find Raven’s took practice and muscle memory. He was ready to put in the effort, though. Not just for her pleasure. Not just for his pride. But for his pride as Raven’s boyfri—oh, there it is. He found it. Surprising, really. In fact, the patch seemed far larger than Raven’s. He wondered if that was unique to her, or her entire species. Might explain why they were so hungry for sex. Either way, he then had a much easier time of bringing Starfire to orgasm. And to having her soft, but powerful, walls close tightly in on him.

 

On the other side of Starfire’s lips, Raven was eating Starfire out. At first, her inserted tongue was pushing against Anon’s feet. She almost laughed at how much he squirmed, knowing she was likely tickling him. Sadly, though, he’d managed to squirm away from her. No matter, she thought. All the more time for her to focus on making Starfire cum as hard as she’d ever cum in her entire, sex-filled, life. She’d be damned if she’d let herself be any less than the best Starfire has ever had. While she was stroking her lips and tasting her insides, Raven’s thick lower lip was occasionally bumping against Starfire’s clit. Not an intentional effort, but one Raven accepted as a happy accident.

 

Starfire had never been so happy. Truly. Not just because of the amazing sex, although that was a part of it. But mostly because she finally had Raven as close to her as she’d always wanted. What’s more, she had Anon, too, someone she found frustratingly cute and sexy. She hadn’t expected to crush so hard on a man she could crush so hard, but she wasn’t complaining. And she was happy to have both of them currently exploring every inch of her vagina. She didn’t know if they could tell, as they were only small ones, but already they’d made her cum two or three times. Even Starfire was struggling to tell one apart from the other, as they were coming so fast. She hardly thought it fair that they were double-teaming her (a thought that immediately gave her another mini-orgasm – damn her active imagination), but she refused to be outdone. She might not have had a shrunken boyfriend to send spelunking into Raven, but her fingers were some of the most dexterous and skilled in the world, and beyond.

 

While crawling through Starfire, he heard Raven scream into the pussy. He wondered what Starfire was doing to her to make that noise. He’d have to get the recipe from Starfire later. Currently, though, he had to focus on making Star happy. He’d done a thorough job of manipulating her G-spot. They were subtle, but he was confident he’d felt three or four mini-orgasms rushing through her. He’d come close to eliciting a full one, but his arm got tired. Starfire was easy to make cum at first, but with each orgasm it was like her body toughened up and became resistant. No trick worked half as well twice. Still, even if they couldn’t make her cum again that night, she’d had more than enough to be more than satisfied. But he wouldn’t give up.

 

Raven wondered what Starfire must have felt when she screamed into her pussy the way she did. Suddenly feeling those fingers invade her shocked and delighted her. She expected her friend to finger her at some point, but she was shocked just how immediately amazing she’d be at it. Hell, her tongue had been something else, too, but at least she could handle it. It, plus her fingers, was a tag-team that overpowered her. But she wasn’t going to be outdone. Strange how they’d all become so competitive. But, if it got them off, all the better.

 

A big smile formed on Starfire’s face as she both heard and felt Raven scream in pleasure. As confident as she was in her tongue and finger work on Raven, working all parts of her pussy as each of them needed, the combined efforts of Raven and Anon were difficult to overcome. For one, when Raven came, Starfire got a fresh taste of her cum. Starfire became lightheaded. She was in love with Raven’s flavor. She was absolutely in love with everything that was happening, and if Raven said this was to be a onetime thing, Starfire didn’t know if she could recover from that disappointment. With that in mind, she dedicated herself to memorizing every part of their threesome. Although, it was difficult to focus with Raven flowing into her mouth, and Anon crawling toward her cervix – her weak point.

 

He didn’t really have a destination in mind. He just moved with purpose – to find a spot that caused Starfire’s walls to contract and/or cause her juices to flow more strongly, and exploit that. He’d found a few along the way. A wrinkle or fold here and there. Eventually, though, he hit a dead-end. If she was still like a human, he wagered he’d found her cervix. Messing with Raven’s in the past hadn’t done a lot, but every woman was different, so he gave it a shot with Starfire. He started gentle at first, just rubbing along the surface. Then he ramped up to a stronger impact, slapping and even punching the wall. He was definitely getting a strong reaction. Unbeknownst to him, a Tamaranean cervix is highly sensitive. They were made to not just fuck, but to breed. Anything that stimulated a Tamaranean woman’s cervix could be overwhelming. And although he didn’t know it, he was exceedingly lucky he had Raven’s durability spell on him.

 

Suddenly, and without mercy, Starfire came. Hard. And with that orgasm, she squirted. Directly onto Raven’s face. The grey titan didn’t mind, in theory, but it was sudden, and abundant, enough to make her pull back. Lucky for her, Raven found the taste to be near orgasmic. Also lucky for her, Starfire was working to make her cum, so the two sensations accomplished just that. Because of one of the strongest orgasms of her life, Raven clamped her thighs down around Starfire’s face, smothering her yet again against her pussy.

 

Starfire began to wonder if Raven would be open to renting Anon out to her. Or better yet, evolve the threeway sex into a threeway relationship. Lovers in the past had been able to hit that back wall, but only Anon had been uniquely equipped to play with it. It was rare for her to actually squirt when she came. On her planet, it was treated like a celebratory treat for the lover that had been able to make the woman cum that hard. Starfire had only one time ever done that before, and she’d rather not think of that lover. Now, however, she had Raven and Anon. A duo that could turn her into a bedridden sex addict. So long as that sex was with them. The only reason she didn’t drop her head back at her climax is because Raven squeezed her legs hard enough to keep her in place. Good for everyone, as she wasn’t done playing with her friend.

 

Anon, however, was at least 90% done. His entire body was exhausted, and as much as he wanted to keep making Starfire cum with the magic button he’d found, he just needed to take a breather. However, he also needed to keep in mind that if he went completely still, Starfire might freak out and try to rip his free. The last thing he wanted was to kill the mood. Using the Ruby Slippers spell was also an option, but that might also kill the mood if Raven thought for second he was in danger. And so, with great determination to keep the mood sexy, Anon began to push his way back out of Starfire.

 

Luckily, Raven figured he must be tired. She’d exhausted him enough times to know when he was likely at his limit. And, sweetheart as he was, he often went beyond that limit just for her. Reaching into Starfire, fighting against her contracting walls as she did, she found Anon and firmly gripped him. Once she’d pulled him free, she gave him a very appreciative kiss. If it wasn’t enough to see that he was drenched in Starfire, she could now taste it too. And, as she already knew, she enjoyed that taste. Mixed with him, and she definitely wanted to give him a ‘bath.’

 

He felt himself shift as Raven climbed off of Starfire. She didn’t want to stay hovering over, and dripping onto, Starfire forever. Though of course Star wouldn’t have minded. In a better position, for the second time Raven took him into her mouth. This time feet first, but again up to the waist. Right away he felt Raven work her magic on his legs and everything in between. Curiously, he sensed movement from behind him. It was awkward to do so, but he looked back and saw that Starfire was, like Raven, on her knees and was, like Raven, salivating. She began to approach, and he sensed no objection from Raven. In fact, she was just waiting for his approval. He looked up, seeing her curious eyes peering down at him. A simple thumbs up was all she needed to give the go-ahead to Starfire.

 

Although he wasn’t 100% sure what he was agreeing to.

 

As best she could, Raven kept Anon safe between her lips. Soon, though, she’d have someone to help in his ‘bath.’ Starfire approached far softer than before, knowing it may be necessary when dealing with Anon. Her quivering, glossy, lip cast a shadow over Anon as her bottom lip moved into place. Withholding her full passion of getting to taste her own spray of femcum. Slowly, the man found himself now completely enclosed, in between two mouths instead of one.

 

They started slowly, testing the waters. Raven had handled the entirety of Anon in her mouth before. She knew how to proceed. She’d never, however, shared him with someone at the same time. And, if she was honest, it excited her. But then, much of that night had excited her. Starfire, too, was eager to see how it all felt. Her lips softly pressing against Raven’s. Her tongue cautiously sliding against Raven’s. All the while, Anon was lying in two mouths, being caressed by two tongues. Anon had fantasized about the moment for a long time. It wasn’t always Starfire who was the other woman, but it often was.

 

Feeling no push back from Anon, the women moved more fervently. Spit was being more readily swapped, and lips were gliding against one another. Raven purred at getting to taste Starfire’s lip gloss again. Starfire shivered at feeling Raven’s plump lips gliding across her own. Their tongues danced eagerly with one another. Tongues that were tasting one another, as well as Anon – as well as trading him back and forth between their mouths. Coupled moans reverberated in the dual cave he was in. At first it helped him to know which mouth he was in, based on which moan was loudest. Now, though, he had been tossed around so much that he had no idea whose mouth he was in, or whose tongue was currently teasing his painfully erect cock.

 

Outside, Raven and Starfire did more than just kiss. Their hands resumed their exploration of one another. As before, Starfire focused on Raven’s giant tis, while Raven dedicated her time to Starefire’s ass that could crack walnuts. Their focus becoming more and more just about each other, and not Anon. Luckily for him, he was directly center of their kiss, so it was impossible to forget he was there.

 

And then, suddenly, he came. He hadn’t even felt it coming. It was just a combination of perfect factors that triggered it. It wasn’t just the wetness, the softness, the heat, the massaging, or the sounds of their moaning. For a brief moment, as he was passing from one mouth to the next, he saw their lips part just enough for him to see down. A droplet of combined spit fell directly into Raven’s cleavage, as she was pressing it up against Starfire’s. With his visual sense now stimulated, he finally let loose his biggest orgasm yet.

 

Both Starfire and Raven went wide eyed as they tasted the burst of cum. They paused for a moment, in the surprise, but it was a very brief moment. With new purpose, the two babes traded both Anon and his cum between them, eagerly trying to get the most of it on their tongue. A difficult measure to make, given his size, and thus the size of his load. But thanks to their aggressive Frenching, both women got an equal taste. Regrettably, Anon felt himself slip out Raven’s mouth and fall onto her palm yet again. The exceedingly lucky man looked up at two compassionate and passionate faces.

 

In the middle of her gazing down at her exhausted boyfriend, Raven felt Starfire latch her teeth onto her earlobe. Immensely pleasurable, there was no doubt. Starfire had discovered, earlier, that Raven loved having her earlobe played with. However, she knew what Starfire was trying to do, and Raven wasn’t sure she, or Anon, had it in them to continue – much as they might like to.

 

“Whoa there, Star,” Raven said, doing what she could to push Starfire back before her biting convinced the goth to keep fucking. “I think Anon and I are too exhausted.” Starfire’s pout was a critical hit against Raven, but she had to remain strong.

 

“Oh, please!” Star begged, putting her hands in her lap and pressing her arms together, suddenly giving her some tantalizing cleavage. Whether she did so intentionally, Raven wasn’t sure. “I am still just a little bit horny, and I bet you two could make me cum without any time!”

 

Anon looked up to see Raven waiting for his reaction. Clearly, she was on the fence, and her decision hinged on his desire. He certainly had plenty of desire. Energy, that was another thing entirely. However, he was finding it very, very, hard to say no to Starfire. And, miraculously, he was hard again. He wasn’t sure he’d survive more sex with Starfire, but if he had to go, death by sex goddesses ranked #1 on his list. Anon looked up at Raven and gave her a thumbs up.

 

“Fine.” As soon as Raven agreed, Starfire tried to hug her, but her friend had to hold her back. “But only one position, okay? Just one.”

 

Starfire considered the condition. She wasn’t thinking up an argument against it, rather a good position to do to cap off the night.

 

“Okay!” Starfire gave an excited nod, with an energy you’d expect from someone who was just told they were going to the water park. “Lie down,” she commanded sweetly, before Raven could offer up her choice for position. With only a couple seconds of reluctance, Raven did as she was told. She was ready to take Anon with her, as where else would she put him? Before she could, though, Starfire gently plucked him from Raven and held him in her soft, caring, grip. “Spread your legs a bit.” Thus far, Starfire’s requests were easily followed. However, each one sounded dirtier than the last. Still, Raven obliged.

 

Satisfied with what she saw, Starfire moved to kneel between Raven’s legs. Her eyes ran up and down her body. She wasn’t looking for spots she needed to adjust. Starfire was just admiring her. She was losing some of the shine from the sweat as it had been drying, but Starfire was confident she’d change that. Before putting him into position, Starfire gave Anon a sweet and gentle kiss. The kind of kiss that had no place in a bedroom that smelled of sex. As if readying him for a firing range, Anon was made to stand with his back up against Raven’s labia. He was about to move, just to get a better vantage, but Starfire pushed him back into position and wagged her finger at him.

 

Starfire gave one last once over, seeing if she could make the scene any more perfect. The only element left to add next was herself. Taking Raven by surprise, Starfire took her right leg. Starfire knew Raven might not be fit and toned, but she’d seen her do yoga and knew she was flexible. Up went Raven’s leg, rising higher and higher as Starfire shuffled forward. Pretty soon, Raven’s leg was nearly at a 90 degree angle. And Anon was face to face with Starfire’s dripping lips. Just as quickly as she had done when she grabbed her leg, Starfire moved to straddle Raven’s left thigh. With only a few more adjustments after that, Star and Raven’s pussies were only an inch or two apart, with Anon fitted directly between them.

 

From the beginning, Raven’s face was one of surprise. As time went on, as she could see what she was doing, and as she thought about what it would feel like, the look of surprise turned into one of lust. She also thought it was very hot that Anon was now trapped between two giant, horny, slits. Without a word, as none was needed, Starfire closed that extra inch or two and collided her pussy with Raven’s – smushing Anon between them.

 

Throughout the prep, Starfire only once looked down at him. After that, it was like she had forgotten he was there. He was certain that wasn’t true, but the very idea that it could be sent a chill up his spine. Starfire was a sexual demon. He was certain she’d never hurt him, but she might get carried away and accidentally smother or crush him. Or, hell, even drown him in cum. The woman certainly seemed to have an abundance of it. His greatest comfort is that he had Raven’s spells to protect and eject him.

 

But still.

 

When she felt herself press into Raven, and sensed Anon there, stuck between them, Starfire let out a strong moan. Her body shivered, sending the vibrations against Raven’s legs, causing her too to react. Star took the time to caress Raven’s leg. Her friend showed it off enough to make her immensely curious what it would be like to massage, and now she was. She remembered that Raven and her boyfriend were doing this last position as a favor, so she didn’t want to spend any more time that didn’t bring her direct, physical, pleasure.

 

Raven howled as Star began to move. Meeting Star’s gentle grind, Raven returned it in kind. Having her leg held by Star, hugged to her chest, filled Raven with warmth. On instinct, Raven’s hips lifted, fell, and repeated. It felt like she was nuzzling Star’s slit with her own. Every so often, her clit would graze her, but it wasn’t often enough for her liking. Then, out of nowhere, she felt that super sensitive nub be stimulated. Her eyes had been closed while moaning, so at first she thought it might have been Star. When she looked, though, Anon was working eagerly on doubling her pleasure.

 

Damn, I love that man.

 

At first, Anon would admit he was scared. Soon, though, he adjusted and began to make himself known as a part of the sex. He refused to just be some toy (although that could be fun sometimes). A novelty. He was a person, and he was damned if he wasn’t going to help get his girlfriend off with full agency. He sadly couldn’t see her face from his angle, but he knew her body well enough to know when she recognized what he was doing. Starfire, meanwhile, was growing in aggression with her grinding. When he looked up, she looked lost in the pleasure she was giving and getting. So, to ensure she too knew he was still there, he reached over and played with her clit, as well. He wasn’t the virtuoso with it as he was with Raven’s, but he knew enough to get her to react how he wanted.

 

Sure enough, Starfire’s eyes went wide as she felt Anon down there. She’d never admit it, but she did forget he was there. It wasn’t like she put him there to get him out of the way. It was just there were too many factors working to make her focus on other things, to the point he was forgotten. When she felt him on her clit, she was pulled back to the reality of the situation. There he was, looking up at her, and she down at him, both past her huge breasts. Not only was he playing with her clit, but he was playing with Raven’s. And she remembered how lucky she was to have him as a friend, and how grateful to him she was that he was Raven’s boyfriend. And, perhaps, if she was lucky, Raven and Anon might invite her into being a permanent member of their relationship, complete with the ‘girlfriend’ title. Until then, though, she’d do what she could to show her appreciation for him.

 

Raven’s hands slid up to her pale, bouncing, tits. The overwhelming orbs were caressed by her eager hands. Nipples grazed a couple of times, before she could no longer hold back and hand to play with them. Often, she had Anon sitting on a breast, taking care of her nipple in a way even she couldn’t top. But he was doing more important work, she thought. Raven traded her gaze between him and Starfire. Both beautiful, both loving, both so damn sexy that she found it hard to think sometimes. In the past, she never would have thought to actually fuck Starfire, but because he was part of it, she felt confident to do so. And she was so happy she had.

 

Anon felt Starfire’s grinding increase in speed and power. Still not painful, but he wasn’t an immovable wall. At first, he was just being smushed against Raven’s labia. Eventually, he was forced down enough that he was having his face shoved against Raven’s clit. Not what he had in mind, but the job got down, at least. To his surprise, though, he found himself being forced into Raven. Truly inside her body. He wasn’t sure if this was by Starfire’s design. As he looked up, she didn’t look to be watching the progress, if she was that masterful in her hip movements. Fuck it, he thought with a smile. He helped things along and shimmied his body further into Raven. With how wet and willing she was, it wasn’t hard at all.

 

Starfire hadn’t orchestrated Anon’s predicament. She did, however, look down and saw he was halfway into Raven. And she thought that was just dandy. So, she helped him along with her masterful hips. When she saw him disappear into her friend, Starfire let out a howl along with her orgasm. Her body didn’t stop for long, though. She kept moving. Always moving. Her grinding was so passionate that it was almost like she was trying to meld with Raven.

 

The goth also felt Anon slip into her. Of course. He’d been in plenty of times, though. She was confident in his safety. Her main concern, instead, was cumming. Raven started to match Star’s movements, rather than just enjoy them. The rocking of her body bounced her tits, causing Star’s eyes to go wide. The appreciation put a smile on Raven’s face. As Starfire continued to fuck her, Raven started to plan what to do for next time. Maybe she’d spank her. She looked like someone who loved to be spanked. She did seem to have a submissive side to her. A side Raven was more than happy to play with. She did have toys, though she hadn’t used them much since she started her relationship with Anon.

 

If she could hear Raven’s thoughts, Starfire would have cum then and there. If she could have a next time, she’d definitely love to be dominated by Raven. She had plenty of toys to help. Not to mention all her fantasizes that involved her and being dominated. Starfire loved to roleplay. She also wondered if Raven would like anal. She looked like someone who liked having her ass played with, Star thought. She wondered if somehow she could involve Anon in ass play. The thought of that made Starfire buck extra hard against Raven, nearly driving her friend to her own climax. Maybe bring in another friend! Starfire excitedly thought, only to slow her fantasizes down. Down the road.

 

While the women daydreamed, Anon got to work. He’d found Starfire’s G-spot without a problem. He knew where Raven’s was, but it was never very easy to find. The woman squeezed and moved a lot. Eventually, though, he found the money maker. With it within his grasp, he got to work massaging and otherwise manipulating it. While he did, he made sure to grind himself against Raven’s walls. With how tired everyone was, there was no guarantee there’d be time to get him off after they did. He also fantasized about what they could do next time, if there was one. He certainly wouldn’t mind bringing Starfire into a more permanent place in his relationship with Raven, though he wasn’t at all certain either of them would go for that. Starfire was a free spirit, never being chained down. And Raven could be jealous, covetous of him. Still, he thought, it would be really hot if Starfire convinced any of their other friends to “try me out.” He really hoped Raven couldn’t read his mind.

 

She couldn’t. She could, however, really wail when she came hard. Her orgasm wasn’t a quick burst, either. It carried for a while, shaking her body. Raven silenced her screaming by biting her lip, nearly drawing blood. None of them was sure what perfect recipe was used to make her cum as hard as she had. They just felt lucky to experience it. Starfire, getting to watch it. Anon, getting to feel it (before he was ejected out by the contracting walls and rush of fluids). Witnessing it, Starfire reached her own peak, for the umpteenth time that night. In one of the few times of her life, she felt she’d came enough.

 

After Starfire collapsed on the bed next to Raven, the busty goth put her focus on Anon. Things had been sudden and intense for him, she was sure, so she wanted to make sure he was okay. Reaching around between her legs, having felt him be pushed out, she soon found him. Looking at him in her palm, he looked utterly exhausted, but utterly happy. His eyes opened, and his smile grew even wider. She knew that smile. It wasn’t a smile of him being happy to see her. It was a smile of being smug that he made her cum so hard. Not about to indulge him, she just gave him a kiss, tasting herself on him, and let him rest between her breasts.

 

“So,” she spoke, her voice a little hoarse, though Anon did find the change a little hot, “is my apology accepted?”

 

“And then some,” Anon said, content. He wasn’t about to remind her, for the 100th time, that she didn’t need to apology for anything. But he figured if this was the kind of apology she’d given in the future, who was he to tell her no? “I’m only sad I didn’t get to play with Starfire’s boobs,” he lamented, not realizing he was speaking and not thinking.

 

“Oh, yeah?” Raven’s response caused him to get a burst of energy and sit up. She wasn’t really mad. Her face should make that clear for him. Though, she was certain his exhausted mind made him forget that he had played with Starfire’s boobs. At least her nipples. She couldn’t blame him for wanting to do more, though. She certainly had fun groping Starfire, herself. “Maybe next time.”

 

“Next time?” Starfire had picked up on that right away. Raven assumed she was asleep. If she had been, Raven’s promise of future-fucking yanked her right out of it. “So, there will be a next time?” Star’s face was both eager and begging, hoping against hope that Raven would say yes.

 

“I…” When Raven looked toward Anon, hoping he might have a good answer that would please her but be non-committal. However, she was not surprised to see he wore the same face as Starfire. “I mean…” How could she disappoint two of her favorite people? “Yes,” she relented. “There will be a next time.”

 

Suddenly Starfire had a burst of energy and was covering Raven with kisses. Raven had to make sure Anon wasn’t tossed aside. With great effort, she managed to unglue herself from the sweaty alien.

 

“I don’t know when, though! So don’t hound me about it, okay?” Starfire nodded emphatically, all too eager to agree so as not to upset the promise. Raven immediately knew Starfire would end up hounding her, even so. Truthfully, though, Raven knew that ‘next time’ would come sooner rather than later.

 

“For now,” Raven said with a stern voice, forgetting her horniness and being as firm as possible, “just try to get some rest. While you can still fall asleep on these ruined sheets.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

[FF/m, Gentle, Breasts, Butts, Insertion, Mouthplay]