- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Raven and Anon prepare for their date.

After drying off from the shower, the two lovebirds got dressed. Despite their inner objections. Anon took very little time to get ready once he was parked in front of his miniaturized dresser. A dresser which sat on top of her dresser. All of his clothes were basic. Unassuming pants and unassuming t-shirts, covering up his unassuming underwear. They had found a way to fabricate clothes of his size, but neither of them were fashion designers. Hiring one (if they failed to find a friend to fill the role) was on the to-do list. He so often was totally nude around Raven that it didn’t feel like a priority. If going out on dates was to become the norm, though, he’d have to start dressing the part. Raven’s steamy thoughts of Anon in a dashing suit, may just speed things along in that direction

 

Raven also rarely dressed herself up in anything other than her superhero costume. When she was “off the clock” (a dry joke she’d tell since a superhero is always on call), though, she’d often stick to a pair of snug volleyball shorts. The t-shirts she’d wear didn’t cling nearly as tightly to her body as her shorts did. But it didn’t mask her curves, either. And so, although she rarely dressed outside that norm, her first date with her boyfriend demanded something special.

 

The patient boyfriend had been swinging his legs as he sat on the edge of her dresser, waiting for her to reemerge from her closet and tell him if there would be six more weeks of Winter. Considering she usually threw on whatever, she rarely took more than a few minutes to dress. Now that she had reached the double digits in minutes, Anon was feeling the wait more and more. When finally she emerged, however, he saw the wait had been worth it.

 

Heeled Doc Marten boots with more buckles than they likely needed. A pair dark grey skinny jeans that showed off the length of her legs as well as their pleasing shape. As well as showed off her legs themselves, thanks to the holes and rips decorating the pair. After the waist of the pants, there were several inches of bared flesh. Just enough to show off her belly button – if she reached her arms up. Above that she wore something truly off-brand but also truly stunning.

 

The members of the Justice League often took mentoring duties for the Teen Titans, even if they weren’t related by blood and/or costume. They’d give guidance, training, but also gifts. Things they felt could enhance their lives both in their hero lives as well as their civilian ones. A hero who took a keen interest in Raven was Zatanna. Magician extraordinaire, known for her stage presence both in battle and on the literal stage. She was also known for her tit-complimenting corsets.

 

While Zatanna was happy to give Raven advice on spells and combat, she also enjoyed trying to dress her up. Among the gifts Zatanna had given her were a number of corsets. One of which Raven was currently wearing. Black (of course), with a gold zipper that ran up the front. True to its purpose, it hugged her midsection snugly, while also squeezing her tits up and together. It was actually the most conservative of the corsets she’d been given. This one actually covered the nipples. Raven also wore a black half-cut jacket. It all the more framed her generous assets.

 

Is she really thinking about going out like that? Anon wondered but didn’t vocalize. He didn’t want to risk her covering up. Mouth agape, he started to lean forward. Forward enough that he slipped off the edge of the dresser.

 

“Wow…Raven you- Oh god!” he yelled as he felt himself leave the dresser. Raven made sure he never reached the floor. Midway down, she’d caught up with a bit of magic. Rather than put him back, she beckoned him closer. Floating towards her, Anon couldn’t take his eyes off the look on her face. Surprising that anything could pull his attention away from her chest. Once he was close enough, she dropped him onto her palm and lifted him up to her face.

 

“Does this mean my look made you fall head over heels for me?” she asked with as much confidence as she could muster, suppressing the urge to cringe at her own pun. He’d seen her naked. He’d been inside of her. She’d seen his reaction just seconds prior. She knew she looked good. However, showing off a new look, especially a racy one, understandably made her anxious. She could interpret his aghast expression in several ways. Even though it was most likely a positive one, the negatives were still possible.

 

“You…you look amazing!” he said, surprised laughter mixed with his voice. “I’m just surprised. I’ve never seen you in this outfit.”

 

“It’s my first time wearing it,” she revealed. “Zatanna likes to gift me corsets from time to time. Fishnet stockings too, but I’ll save those for our second date.” She was only half joking about wearing the fishnets the next time they went out. “Normally I wouldn’t wear one,” Raven continued, with a blush, “but I needed something that kept my breasts firmly together today.”

 

“And why do you need to keep your breasts firmly together today?” he asked, certain he’d like the reason.

 

“Because today,” she replied, anticipation mounting in her voice, “you get to ride in style.” Anon was no stranger to riding along with Raven, supported by her mountainous breasts. Whether in a bra, pressed against a nipple, or being squeezed between her tits. Anon had done it all. This time, however, she clearly had no intention of hiding him under a shirt or leotard.

 

“Are you sure that’s…safe?” What are you doing, Anon? Are you trying to talk her out of this?

 

“I gave it a lot of thought, and I do,” she answered confidently. “Riding on my shoulders is fine when we’re in the tower, since I trust everyone in here. But we’re going out in public. I don’t want you to accidentally fall, or some bold person grabbing you.” Anon could see the slight worry on her features as she played out the scenarios in her head. “But if you’re between my breasts, I can keep an eye on you at all times. And these babies are hugged so tight that no one someone could reach in and pull you out fast enough before I stopped them.” Raven gave him a reassuring back rub.

 

“I thought about maybe putting you in a purse,” Raven continued, “but I don’t think that’d be very comfortable for you. I’d also have to actually own a purse. Besides…” she paused for a moment as she unsuccessfully tried to will her blush away, “a purse would keep you hidden, and I…I want people to see you.” The towering goth girl couldn’t help but nibble on her bottom lip. “I want them to know that you’re with me, and I’m with you.”

 

“You want to make them jealous?” Anon asked.

 

“Maybe a little,” Raven admitted with a grin. She punctuated her implied love by giving him a sweet, small, kiss. Something that wouldn’t literally knock him on his ass.

 

“I know how you feel,” Anon said. “Being shrunken down, I know people look at me differently. Like I’m someone to be pitied. But if they see me with you? All they’re going to feel when they look at me is pure jealously.” Anon smiled proudly at that thought. They still might look at him as some poor, unfortunate, soul. But he knew there wouldn’t be one among them that wouldn’t wish to trade places with him.

 

“That’ll be the plan then?” Raven asked with a devious smirk. “You make ‘em jealous, I make ‘em horny?” They shared a laugh at that. Though said in jest, they were confident that’s exactly what would happen.

 

With the two of them dressed and ready to go, Raven carried Anon over to her chest. No better time than then to get him seated. With one firm grip she forced open her cleavage. Separating her breasts as best she could so he could nestle in. She sported an impressive shelf, but there was no way he’d be able to hang on all day. With a gentle grip, she lowered Anon into her cleavage. Once he was about armpit deep, she released her breasts and let them firmly close around his body. He’d ridden in her cleavage before, but it had never been this tight. Thankfully, it was nevertheless comfortable.

 

“Are you comfortable?” She asked, peering down at him.

 

“First class seating as far as I’m concerned,” he complimented, successfully causing a small blush. She never grew tired of his praise of her. Not just her body, but her personality too. But when you’re more than waist deep in someone’s cleavage, it’s the body one thinks about.

 

“Then hang on,” she gently warned. “We need to do the bounce test, see how secure it is.” The bounce test was exactly what it sounded like. With increasing intensity, Raven bounced her chest up and down, seeing if he’d pop out or sink deeper. Slow at first, slight jostles at a rhythmic pace. Then growing faster and rougher. Every bounce resulted in a one or two little bounces when she stopped. Her tits were just too jiggly to stay stationary after one hop. Raven started to pant. Not from exertion, but from arousal. Feeling her boyfriend trapped between her boobs, holding on as she shook what her mama gave her.

 

Her speed and intensity started to match her motions when she masturbated in the past. By and large, when Raven was getting off, it was with Anon either in her or on her. His sexual appetite was nearly as large as hers, so if she was in the mood, he was in the mood. Sometimes, however, he wanted to watch. Being so small, his view of her throes of passion was very up close and personal. So much so that he never saw the full picture. Therefore, sometimes, he opted to sit back on and watch. Sometimes she’d use just her hands. Sucking on her fingers before, and after, she fingered herself. Other times she employed some “marital aids.” Although, they just called them sex toys.

 

Before she met Anon, Raven had a healthy collection of sex toys. Some designed to stimulate her from the outside. Others from the inside. And a few that did both. Anon was the greatest “sex toy” she’d ever had. But in the event he wanted to watch, she was covered. Sometimes she stayed on her back, purring louder and louder until it became throaty moans. Thrusting her hips up in passionate need as her climax began to crest. Begging him to stop watching and start exploring. Only making her hotter when he said no. Other times, she was face down on the bed. Either on all fours or face down/ass up. Anon liked to watch from either end.

 

One toy in particular allowed her to comfortably ride it, putting her into a cowgirl position. That was the position that she thought back on as her tits were bouncing wildly in the present. The toy allowed her to really bounce and grind. Half the time her breasts bounced freely. Rising up, falling down, and clapping against each other. The rest of the time she had to hold onto them. When they got too sore and had to recover. But that just gave her time to play with her nipples.

 

Back in the present, Raven wished she could work up a sweat like she did when she was masturbating on that toy. She imagined the budding droplets forming on her skin and sliding down her chest. They’d be corralled into her cleavage by the gentle slopes of her tits. Anon would be soaked by every bit of sweat. He’d be coated in her. That kind of power thrilled her. As hot as it would be, she didn’t want to get all sweaty before she went out. She could only imagine how uncomfortable that’d be for her, and for him.

 

This wasn’t Anon’s first rodeo. He knew how to position his body to avoid either scenario. No way was he going to fail the bounce test and be placed anywhere else. So, through his efforts and hers, the bounce test was successful. Even if he felt it went on a bit longer than usual.

 

Everything set, Raven and Anon started down the hallway, eager to head out on their first date. One step into the living room, and Raven was jumped. Big. Happy. Orange. Starfire had ambushed Raven, taking her by surprise, and soon taking her into her arms.

 

“Friend Raven!” she exclaimed. Before Raven could object, Starfire brought her into a tight hug. Her hugs were nothing new, of course. Raven wasn’t keen on them, but she knew better than to fight Starfire’s affections. However, she’d never had Anon stuck in her cleavage (which was at its tightest) while Starfire hugged her.

 

Anon’s eyes went wide as he saw Starfire’s bountiful tits come surging his way. It had been determined, by Raven and Starfire in private, that Raven’s breasts were bigger. However, Starfire only lost by a scant amount. Regardless of who was bigger, Starfire’s breasts were still very large. And moving very fast. Anon knew Raven wouldn’t be able to stop her in time, so he took a deep breath and awaited impact.

 

Starfire pulled Raven into a tight, hug, smashing her tits against Raven’s and smothering Anon. The alien babe enjoyed hugging everyone. She especially loved hugging Raven, though. Feeling her chest smushed against Raven’s excited her in more ways than one. Judging by the little buds she often felt through Raven’s costume, she knew Raven enjoyed them too.

 

Raven started to push Starfire off as soon as she could, but the alien was very strong. She saw no risk of the hug lasting long enough for Anon to suffocate, but she didn’t want him to be feeling any discomfort. She could only imagine what being trapped between two giant sets of giantess tits must feel like. Maybe not so bad, she thought. Still, she needed Starfire off.

 

“Starfire! Stop! No hugging! Anon is with me,” Raven protested, finally pushing Starfire off of her chest. Though it was more like Starfire backed off. While Raven checked on Anon to make sure he was okay, smiling at his reassuring hug of her finger, Starfire also observed Anon. More specifically, where he was.

 

“Oh my, Friend Raven!” she said with a giggle. “I did not think you would have Boyfriend Anon in such a place, out in the open like this. You must truly be in the like-like with him.”

 

“Starfire,” Raven groaned, “you don’t call him ‘Boyfriend Anon.’ He’s my boyfriend, not yours. ‘Friend Anon’ is fine.”

 

“Oh, I know,” Starfire pouted. “It is just so hard to not be doing the sharing of your affections for him.” Demonstrated, Starfire bent over slightly to face Anon face-to-face. “I am sorry for the hug, Boyfriend Anon. I hope it was not too much?”

 

“I’m fine, Starfire, thank you.” Anon reassured her with a friendly wave.

 

“Wonderful!” Then, in surprise, Starfire quickly moved forward and gave him a big kiss on…well everything. From where he was sitting, every part of him that wasn’t between Raven’s tits was then encompassed by Starfire’s lips. And Starfire kissed with tongue. Just the tip, just enough to let him know she licked him, but not enough for Raven to know. Of course, anyone who saw this exchange would just see Starfire diving headfirst into a set of bountiful goth cleavage. Not a bad sight at all.

 

“Starfire!” Raven barked, pushing her back again after two seconds of the shockingly generous two kiss. “Boundaries! We talked about this.”

 

“Sorry, Friend Raven!” Starfire said, her voice sounding more chipper than remorseful. “I am glad I found you, though. I was hoping you and I, and Boyfriend Anon, would like to do the hanging of the outs today.” Starfire gave her excited smile, hoping to sweep Raven up in the excitement and say yes.

 

“Sorry, Starfire. Anon and I already made plans for today.”

 

“Please, may I be joining you, then?” Starfire negotiated. “We could have the threesome!” Raven and Anon both knew what she meant, but it was hard not to picture the other definition.

 

“This is actually just a me and Anon thing, Starfire,” Raven said, once more sadly rejecting Starfire’s attempts to spend time with them. “We’re actually…going on a date.” She figured that if Starfire knew that much, she’d be more understanding of the rejection. Based on Starfire’s excited gasp, she did.

 

“How wonderful! I understand, then,” Starfire accepted with a firm nod. “I shall spend the time with another friend, today. And I want to hear all about your date!”

 

Raven didn’t spare another second in the tower after giving Starfire a friendly pat on the shoulder. She was eager to get on with their date. She also didn’t want to risk Starfire finding some way to tag along, regardless of it being a date. With that, the pair were off to the county fair.

Chapter End Notes:

[F/m, Breast, Gentle]