- Text Size +

Chapter 9

 

            A couple months had passed since her birthday and Shannon was faced with her first Christmas as Moira Cantrell’s pet. Since her birthday, she had made great use of her make-shift gym and her body had become more fit and toned. This had also increased her stamina and endurance and she found herself able to keep up with her owner better during their sexual trysts.

            Shannon didn’t mind so much anymore when Moira had sex with her. By now, it had happened often enough to where she took it in stride and viewed it as having her sexual needs taken care of. She wondered if Moira and Ben would ever use her when they made love. They hadn’t as of yet and Shannon wasn’t sure if Moira would include her or not. That was one thing she missed about being free. She missed having a man make passionate love to her.

            Moira was lying on her stomach on her bed and reading her copy of Vanity Unhinged: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory when she paused to look over at Shannon, who in turn, had been reading her book. Moira smiled at the small woman. She knew this was Shannon’s first Christmas with her and that must weigh heavily on the little one’s mind. Well, maybe there was something she could do to make it less hard on her little beauty. Although, she thought, that may prove to be a little more difficult since I want to use Little One in my surprise for Ben tonight.

            Ben was going to be coming by around seven o’clock that night to help Moira decorate the house for Christmas. Moira glanced over at the clock and saw it was almost six o’clock already so she bookmarked her page and closed her book. She reached over and set it on her nightstand and cleared her throat to get Shannon’s attention. The little woman looked up from her book and closed it.

            “Yes Mistress?” Shannon asked.

            “Ben will be here in an hour,” Moira informed her, “I want to surprise him when he comes in and I want your help.”

            “Of course, Mistress,” answered the tiny woman, “but what help can I possibly be? I’m so small and weak.”

            “That’s not going to matter,” Moira giggled, “all you have to do is wave and look pretty.”

            “OK,” Shannon responded, “I hate to admit it, but I don’t get it.”

            “Don’t worry, Little One,” Moira replied, “You’ll understand soon enough.”

            Thirty minutes later, Shannon found herself being tied to a piece of mistletoe with thin strips of metal wire. Moira carefully wrapped the wire around the girl’s waist and across each shoulder by crossing the wire between her miniature breasts. The sharp points of the holly leaves were poking her and digging into her back while the berries were situated between her legs. Shannon squirmed a little to try to relieve some of her discomfort, but found there was nothing she could do to ease pressure on her back. Moira held the mistletoe up to her face and grinned.

            “You look absolutely precious!” Moira exclaimed as she hung Shannon on the hook above her doorway.

            Just before seven o’clock, Moira heard the doorbell. She got up and answered the door. There, in her doorway, stood Ben. He smiled at his girlfriend as she let him in.

            “Aren’t you forgetting something?” Moira asked, pointing at the mistletoe hanging above her.

            Ben looked up and saw Shannon tied to the mistletoe. She smiled and waved at him.

            “Hi Sir,” she said as she waved, “Merry Christmas!”

            “Merry Christmas, Shannon,” Ben answered.

            Moira cleared her throat and smiled, “Um, over here? Lady waiting for her kiss.”

            Ben returned his attention to Moira and, without a single word, took her head in his hands and kissed her passionately. Shannon watched them from above and tried to remember what it felt like to be kissed like that. It wasn’t until Shannon let out a little groan that the two giants ended their kiss.

            “Shannon,” Ben asked, “are you alright?”

            “Yes Sir,” Shannon replied, “my back is just really itchy.”

            “I’d better get you down then,” Moira said as she reached up and lifted the mistletoe off the hook.

            She carried Shannon to the table and set about the task of releasing Shannon from her bonds. She lifted the mistletoe from Shannon’s small body and found the girl’s back was covered in a rash and had several tiny scratches from the pointed edges of the leaves.

            “No wonder your back itches, Little One,” Moira said, “Your backside is completely red! I don’t understand. You weren’t up there that long.”

            “Mistress, I think I can explain,” Shannon replied from Moira’s hand, “I’m allergic to the leaves on mistletoe. Even when I was growing up, I wasn’t able to touch it without breaking out.”

            “Why didn’t you tell me this before I started to attach you to it?” Moira asked.

            “Because it was something you wanted to do,” the little woman answered, “It wasn’t my place to object. Besides, what’s a little pain compared to love?”

            “Were you uncomfortable the whole time?” Moira asked.

            “Yes Ma’am,” the tiny girl answered.

            “And still you managed a smile and a cheery welcome?” Moira continued.

            “Yes Mistress,” Shannon nodded, “I knew this was important to you.”

            “I appreciate that but,” Moira said, “from now on, I want you to tell me when something I want to do will cause you to have an allergic reaction. I didn’t want to hurt you.”

            Moira took Shannon into the bathroom and took a bottle of lotion from the cupboard. She squirted some onto her fingertips and rubbed it gently into Shannon’s skin. Shannon relaxed in the giant hand as the lotion began to soothe the irritation. Moira was enjoying rubbing the little woman’s body down. She loved how Shannon’s delicate skin felt on her fingers which was part of the reason she liked handling the shrunken woman so much.

            “Is that helping any, Shannon?” Moira asked, her concern very clear in her tone.

            “It’s helping a lot. Thank you, Moira,” Shannon responded and then, realizing her mistake, brought her hand to her mouth and gasped before correcting herself, “Mistress! I mean Mistress! I’m sorry! It slipped out!”  

            Moira let out a soft chuckle, “Don’t worry, you’re not in trouble. I could see how relaxed you were.”

            “You’re not angry with me, Ma’am?” Shannon asked.

            “No,” Moira answered with a warm smile as she turned Shannon over so they could see each other, “as a matter of fact, I was thinking about amending that rule some anyway.”

            “What do you mean?” Shannon asked.

            “Well, I was thinking,” Moira said with a smirk, “seeing as I own you and get to decide what rules you live by, about letting you use my name when we’re home. You’d still have to address me as Mistress when we’re out in public or when, heaven forbid, I have to punish you.”

            “Really?” an excited Shannon asked, “I can call you Moira instead of Mistress?”

            “Yes, when we’re home and it’s just the two of us,” answered Moira.

            “How about making it when it’s just the three of us?” asked Ben, who had come into the bathroom, unnoticed.

            Moira jumped a little, “OK, the three of us then.”

            “May I call you Ben, Sir?” Shannon asked.

            “Yes, you may,” Moira answered, “if that’s OK with Ben.”

            “It’s fine with me,” Ben replied, “being called ‘Sir’ makes me think of my father. I don’t much care for it.”

            They finished up in the bathroom and Moira deposited Shannon onto a cushion she’d placed on the table so the little woman could watch the house get decorated. Moira had Shannon help when decorating the tree by holding up each ornament and asking where Shannon thought it would look best. It made her feel useful and included in the fun.

            When they finally finished decorating the house, it was after midnight. Moira and Ben admired their handiwork for a few minutes before Ben kissed her goodnight. He reached for his coat, but Moira stopped him.

            “Ben, it’s late,” she said, “Why don’t you spend the night?”

            “I suppose I could,” answered Ben, “It’s not like I’m working tomorrow.”

            “Wonderful!” Moira exclaimed, “Would you do me a favor tomorrow then?”

            “What kind of favor?” Ben asked, raising an eyebrow.

            “Well,” Moira explained, “I need to meet someone about a very special gift and I would like you to keep Shannon company while I’m gone.”

            Ben looked over at the table and saw Shannon curled up and asleep on the cushion. Next to her was Ashes who was snuggled up against her, asleep as well.

            “I’d be happy to,” Ben smiled, “but, you’ve never had a problem leaving her alone before.”

            “I know, but this time is different,” Moira replied, “I don’t want her to be alone tomorrow.”

            “Alright,” Ben responded, “It’ll give me a chance to talk with her about something anyway.”

            Moira gathered up Shannon, waking the tiny woman, “Time for bed, Little One.”

            Ben followed as Moira walked into her bedroom. Ben opened the cage and Moira placed Shannon in her bed and pulled the covers over her. Ben latched the cage shut and turned around in time to see Moira undressing. He began to undress too and got into bed, wearing only his boxers. Moira got into bed and snuggled up next to him. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him.

            “So,” Moira asked in a whisper, “what do you need to talk with my girl about?”

            “Now Moira,” Ben chided her, “you know Christmas is not the time to ask questions!”

            They both chuckled softly and kissed each other good night. They closed their eyes and let the sound of Shannon’s gentle snoring lull them to sleep.

            They all awoke late the next morning. Moira fixed breakfast and they all ate together. Moira got showered and dressed while Ben did the dishes. Shannon stood next to the kitchen sink and kept him company. As he was finishing up the last dish, he playfully splashed her with water. Shannon little laughs made the giant man smile.

            Moira came out with her keys in her hand and bid them goodbye.

            “I’ll be back in a little while,” she told them, “Enjoy yourselves.”

            Once Moira had left and the dishes were put away, Ben cupped his hands and told Shannon to step into them. She did so without hesitation and Ben carried her carefully back to the kitchen table. He set her down and she stepped out of his hands. She sat down on her legs and waited for him to sit. He sat down and looked at her nervously.

            “Moira said you wanted to talk with me?” Shannon asked, “Did I do something wrong?”

            “Not at all,” Ben replied, “It actually concerns Moira’s Christmas gift. I need your advice on something.”

            “Well,” Shannon asked, “what do you need to know?”

            “Shannon, do you think Moira would let me borrow you?” Ben asked.

            “Borrow me?” Shannon asked back, “Borrow me for what?”

            “To help me present Moira’s gift to her,” Ben answered.

            “What is it, if I may ask?” the tiny girl asked.

            Ben leaned down and whispered it into her ear. Shannon’s eyes widened and a huge smile formed on her tiny face.

            “OK.” Shannon said, “Just tell her you need to borrow me and that it concerns her present. I’m sure she’ll let you. Especially if I hint around about how much she’ll like it!”

            Ben and Shannon smiled at each other and watched a movie together while waiting for Moira to return.

            Across town, Moira was talking to a young woman named Amanda Jensen. Amanda was in her early twenties and very lovely in Moira’s opinion. Her short brunette hair framed her face and her blue eyes sparkled. In her hands, she held a cardboard box.

            “Are you sure you want to do this, Mrs. Cantrell?” asked Amanda, “It’s an awful lot of money.”

            “Yes, I’m positive,” Moira responded, “and please, call me Moira.”

            “OK,” she said, “to be honest, Moira, I am glad to be getting rid of this thing.”

            “Then it’s a deal?” Moira asked.

            “Yes,” Amanda answered.

            Moira handed her a check and took the box from her. She tucked it under her arm and shook Amanda’s hand.

            “Thank you, Amanda,” Moira said, “Merry Christmas.”

            “You’re welcome,” Amanda replied, “Merry Christmas.”

            Moira bid her farewell and got into her car and drove home with the new acquisition. When she arrived home, she carried the box inside and called out to Ben and Shannon. Ben appeared with Shannon in his hands and kissed her cheek.

            “Ben, bring Shannon into the bedroom,” Moira said, “I have an early gift I want to share with her.”

            Ben carried the little woman into the bedroom as instructed and set her on the dresser next to her cage. Moira put the box next to her and opened the top. She reached in and pulled her new purchase out. Shannon’s jaw dropped when she saw what it was.

            In Moira’s giant grip was Shannon’s ex-boyfriend, bound and gagged and only eight inches tall. Ashes, who was on the bed, looked at the tiny man and hissed. The little man looked up at the giantess in anger and fear. Moira lowered him and told Shannon to remove the tape over his mouth. Shannon ripped it off and her ex-boyfriend began shouting right away.

            “You fucking bitch!” he cursed Shannon, “I knew you were behind all this!”

            “She had no idea I was buying you, you little shit!” scolded Moira.

            “Who the fuck do you think you are, bitch?!” the little man shouted.

            “She’s my mistress, Roy,” Shannon answered, “and you’d better show her some respect if you know what’s good for you!”

            “I ain’t showing her shit, cunt!” Roy spat out.

            “It’s OK, Little One,” Moira said calmly as she began to unwrap the strings around his legs, “He obviously has no respect for anyone.”

            “Lady, put me down!” demanded Roy.

            “You are not in any position to bark orders, little man!” Moira explained, giving him a little squeeze to show she meant business.

            Roy fell silent and realized just how much of a disadvantage he was at. By now, his lower half was untied and dangled freely under Moira’s hand.

            “Now,“ Moira explained, “as I’m sure you’re aware, Shannon killed my husband and daughter during a robbery attempt and is now my pet. What you are probably not aware of and, this may come as a surprise to you, is she was trying to get away from you. You abused her so much she felt she had no other way to escape. Now, the way I see it, you were just as responsible, if not more so, for their murders. You are the reason they’re dead.”

            “Shannon,” Moira continued, “has accepted her punishment willingly and shown me how much she regrets her actions. She has proven to me many times over how truly sorry she is for them. You, on the other hand…”

            Her free hand reached up and seized Roy’s tiny penis between her thumb and finger. She stroked it to hardness. He moaned at the sensations and she smiled. His moans turned to screams when she pinched down as hard as she could, crushing his shaft and tiny balls. Ben winced at the sight and Shannon looked up in disbelief.

            “That was for Shannon and all the pain you’ve caused her,” Moira told him.

            She began to tighten her grip, causing Roy to cry out.

            “And this,” she said coldly, “is for the pain you’ve caused every other woman.”

            She continued to squeeze until she was sure all his ribs were broken and some of his organs were ruptured. As soon as Moira knew he was dying, she tossed him onto the bed in front of the cat.

            Ashes stood up and walked up to the little man. Roy saw him approach and screamed as Ashes brought his teeth to bear. Shannon turned away as her friend devoured her ex-boyfriend. Ben looked over at Moira as she watched the scene. A single tear was travelling down her cheek.

            “Hey,” he asked, putting his hand on her shoulder, “are you OK, honey?”

            “Yes, I’m fine,” Moira answered, “I’m just glad he’s dead.”

            Moira looked over at Shannon who was covering her face.

            “Shannon, how about you?” Moira asked, “Are you going to be OK?”

            “I think I’ll be fine once my stomach settles down,” Shannon answered.

            “It’s over now,” Moira said, “that cocksucker’s gone for good.”

            Moira carefully lifted the tiny girl and set her in her cage. Shannon laid on her bed and tried to get her stomach to calm down. Moira let her rest as she led Ben out of the room.

            “Remind me to stay on your good side,” Ben said.

            “Oh,” replied Moira, “you have nothing to worry about. So, did you talk with Shannon?”

            “Yes, I did,” Ben said, “I was wondering if I might borrow her on Christmas Eve?”

            “How long do you want her for?” Moira asked.

            “Only for a few minutes,” he answered, “Just long enough to get her ready. She wouldn’t even be leaving the house.”

            “OK, I don’t see any problems with that,” she responded, “So, I take it we’re exchanging gifts Christmas Eve?”

            “Yes please,” smiled Ben.

            Christmas Eve came and Ben held out a lidded box wrapped with a red ribbon and bow. Moira lifted the lid to see Shannon on her knees holding up a diamond engagement and grinning from ear to ear.

            “Mistress Moira Cantrell,” Shannon said, trying to sound official, “Master Ben Hastings humbly requests your hand in marriage and offers this ring as a token of his devotion and love for you.”

            Moira took the ring from Shannon’s tiny hands and placed it on her ring finger, just above her wedding band. She gazed at her hand for a moment before kissing Ben.

            “You sneaky man!” she exclaimed, “Of course I’ll marry you!”

            Moira reached into the box and collected the miniature woman. Shannon rubbed the giant fingers wrapped around her.

            “You knew about this, didn’t you?” Moira asked.

            “Yes Ma’am,” Shannon answered, still not used to calling her owner by name, “Congratulations.”

            “Shannon, you are such a doll!” Moira exclaimed happily, “That being said, I have a gift for you.”

            Moira reached into her blouse pocket and pulled out a small package. She handed it to the tiny woman and watched as Shannon opened her gift. She looked at it in silence and then began to cry softly. In her hands, Shannon held a royal blue dress that was just her size.

            “Shannon,” Moira asked, “don’t you like it?”

            “It’s beautiful, Moira,” Shannon answered through her tears, “I love it. It’s strange though. It doesn’t feel like a doll’s dress.”

            “That’s because it isn’t a doll’s dress,” Moira said, “I had it specially made for you.”

            “May I put it on?” Shannon asked.

            “By all means,” replied the giantess, putting her down inside the box.

            Shannon held the dress out to look at it before slipping it over her head. Her tiny hands smoothed out the wrinkles over her stomach. After ten months of being nude around the clock, it felt wonderful to be wearing clothes once more. Moira and Ben looked into the box at her and enjoyed watching as her smiling form touched every piece of fabric. When Shannon stuck her arms out, Moira reached back in and took her out.

            “Moira,” Shannon said, practicing using her name, “this means so much to me. This is the best gift you’ve ever given me.”

            “It’s just a dress,” Moira replied.

            “What I mean is,” Shannon explained, “the fact you’re giving me something to wear makes me feel more like a person.”

            “Oh, I see,” Moira said, “Well, to be honest with you, the dress was kind of my way of delivering a message to you.”

            She cupped her free hand under Shannon’s legs and lowered her into it. Then she placed her other hand next to it and Shannon sat down. Moira brushed a strand of Shannon’s fine red hair from her face and caressed her cheek with a fingertip.

            “Shannon,” Moira told her, “your new dress is my way of saying I forgive you for the most part for killing John and Jenna. I don’t know if I can ever completely forgive you, but I’m hoping in time I can and I’m sure as hell going to try. I won’t ever forget what you’ve done, but that doesn’t mean I can’t forgive you for it. You’ve worked very hard to earn my forgiveness and your efforts have not gone unnoticed.”

            “Thank you, Moira,” the diminutive woman said, “I’ve done my best to keep my promise. I know I’ve stumbled some along the way.”

            “You’ve done great,” Moira said, “Everyone make mistakes now and then.”

            “Moira?” Shannon asked, “May I tell you something?”

            “Of course, you may,” Moira answered, “What’s on your mind?”

            “I wanted you to know,” Shannon said, “that I love you.”

            “Aw, that’s so sweet of you,” Moira answered with a smile, “I love you too. I like taking care of you.

            “And now,” Ben interjected, “I get to take care of both of you!”

            “Moira, we completely forgot about Ben’s gift!” Shannon exclaimed.

            Moira handed a small envelope to Ben and watched him open it. He reached in and pulled out a key. Moira smiled as the three hugged.

            “You not only have the key to my heart,” she said, “but now, you have a key to my house. You can come and go as you please.”

            “Merry Christmas,” Ben and Moira said in unison.

            In Moira’s hand, Shannon replied, “Merry Christmas.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be concluded...