- Text Size +

Chapter 4

 After allowing her tiny woman some time to finish weeping, Moira tapped on the top of the cage to get her attention. “Time for bed, little one.”

  Shannon crawled from her corner and got onto the bed. It being a warm night, she decided to sleep on top of her blanket. The giantess sat next to her cage and watched her until the tiny woman fell asleep. Moira got up and laid on her bed, falling asleep to the sound of the little woman’s soft snoring.

  It was almost musical. 

 As Shannon slept, her mind was invaded by nightmares of a giant cat hunting her. She screamed as the huge feline chased her. As she ran as fast as her tiny legs could carry her, she tripped and fell repeatedly. The giant animal would stop and allowed her to get back on her feet, and as soon as she stood, the cat resembling Ashes, pounced on her. The huge paws pinning her firmly to the floor as he looked down on her and hissed. He would then bat her around a bit before he let her go to continue his hunt.

  He continued this pattern of pouncing and playing, releasing her several times before finally pinning her one last time. He lowered his head to his whimpering prey and suddenly clamped his teeth into Shannon’s succulent flesh.

  Shannon bolted up in bed, covered in a cold sweat, screaming. 

 Awakened by the doll-sized woman’s piercing screams, Moira got out of bed and walked over to the cage. Shannon got out of bed and approached the front bars of her cage.

  “What’s the matter with you, girl?” Moira asked, somewhat annoyed her sleep had been disrupted.

  “I… I’m sorry, Mistress,” the little woman replied, “It was just a nightmare… I’ll be okay now.”

  “Good,” Moira answered, “then back to bed with you.”

  Shannon walked back to her bed and slowly laid back down.

  It was hours before she was able to fall back asleep. 

 Morning came and Shannon was awakened by the sound of Moira opening her cage door. Moira reached in and took hold of the doll woman.

  “Time to wake up, girl,” Moira said as she carried the nude woman into the bathroom. She set Shannon on the counter as she turned the water in the sink on. She lifted Shannon up and deposited her just outside the flow of water. “I’m sure you need to pee and possibly poop, little one,” the giant woman stated. “Do so now.”

  Shannon timidly looked up at her mistress as she squatted down and released the urine from her bladder. The giantess watched her intently as the embarrassed tiny woman urinated and then winced her little face slightly as she squeezed out her shit. Once Shannon’s wastes were rinsed away, Moira stopped up the drain and allowed the sink to fill with water. Shannon shivered because the water was colder than she was used to.

 When the sink was full enough, Moira turned off the water. 

 Moira reached in and cupped her palm underneath Shannon’s bottom and lifted her out, her hand hovering inches from the water. She put some liquid soap on her fingers and began to lather up the little woman’s body.

  As she proceeded to bathe her new pet, she ordered, “Tell me about last night’s nightmare.”

  “It… It really was nothing, Mistress. I just--”

  Moira nudged the side of her head with a soapy fingertip, “I didn’t tell you to give me your worthless opinion, girl… Now tell me what happened,” she ordered.

  Shannon reluctantly explained her nightmare in full detail for her mistress, who in turn, seemed quite amused by it. Moira dipped her hand into the water while Shannon recounted her dream and began to rinse off the soap from the tiny body. Moira’s fingertips grazed over Shannon’s tiny breasts and in between her legs.

  As Moira rinsed off the tiny girl’s stomach and legs, Shannon could see the giant woman was actually having fun touching every inch of her body. Then remembered Moira’s confession the night before that she was into women and realization hit her that her mistress might choose to use her as a sexual aid.

  This filled Shannon with dread and made her feel dirty.

  She had never had any desire to sleep with another woman. She only desired male lovers and now the thought of being forced to pleasure this giant woman made her feel completely humiliated.

  Soon, she felt herself being lifted out of the sink and felt the soft washcloth as Moira patted her body dry. 

 Once her tiny woman was dry, Moira carried her to the kitchen and fixed some scrambled eggs for breakfast. She set the small woman on the table and then served herself a plate. She sat and ate as Shannon gazed at the plate of delicious food. Her mouth watered from hunger and Moira enjoyed the look on her tiny faces.

  She picked up a small portion of egg and situated it in her palm, then lowered her huge hand so her little woman could see it. “Here, have something to eat,” Moira offered.

  The tiny woman approached her mistress and climbed into the giant’s hand on her hands and knees to retrieve her food. “Thank you, my Goddess,” Shannon said.

  She started backing out, but then felt her mistress’s other hand on her bottom as the giantess gently pushed her back into her palm. “You will eat from my hand today… Just like other pets do,” Moira commanded.

  She was filled with delight as she watched the defeated little doll woman sit back on her legs as she sadly began to nibble at the piece of egg while resting in the palm of her hand.

  Once they had eaten and Moira had cleaned up the mess, she carried Shannon back into the bedroom and set her little woman on the bed. Then Moira opened up a box marked ‘Department of Corrections – Special Division’. 

 Moira pulled out a miniature collar and a leash. She handed the collar to Shannon and ordered her to put it around her neck. Shannon did so without hesitation but her look was bitter. Moira, pleased with how cooperative her pet was being, smiled as she attached the thin leash to the back of the collar.

  Moira wrapped her fingers around the nude girl and carried her until they had walked out the front door. She set the tiny convict on the ground. “We’re going for a little walk, girl,” Moira informed her.

  Moira started walking up the street and waited for the miniature woman to get in front. Shannon constantly had to run in order to stay in front of her mistress as they made their way up the street. A few other normal-sized people were walking on the street and they all stopped to watch as Moira and a tiny nude woman made their way up the street.

  One little girl pointed at Shannon and commented to her mother, “Look mommy, that dolly’s alive!”

  Shannon was mortified and hung her head and shoulders in shame.

  The girl’s mother only smiled and said, “Yes honey, she’s a special kind of dolly... She used to be a real person like you and me, but she did something very, very bad, and was turned into a dolly as punishment. So be a good little girl so you don’t become a bad little dolly like her.”

 “No WAY would I like being a stupid DOLL!” Shannon heard the girl say in the distance, “All my stuff would be too big to play with!”

  Moira jerked Shannon’s leash slightly, causing the little woman to pull to a sudden halt. “Turn here.”

  Shannon turned left as she was instructed to and when she did, she saw that Moira was taking her into a cemetery. 

 At this point, Moira led her to the two headstones that marked the graves of her husband and her daughter. Moira knelt and bowed her head. Shannon knelt next to her mistress and looked at the gravestones. They each had a picture of the person buried beneath them.

  Shannon looked up at John’s picture. He was so handsome and his smile brightened his whole face. She could see how her mistress could love him so much. She turned her tiny head toward Jenna’s picture and her sadness deepened.

  The young girl was so cute and her innocence shone through her eyes.

  She looked into the huge face of her mistress above her and saw the tears streaming out of her blue eyes. Her guilt overtook her and she began to cry softly. Shannon got up and placed a tiny hand on Moira’s leg. “I’m so sorry, Mistress,” she whispered.

  Moira looked down on her, the sorrow in her eyes overpowering to the tiny woman. “This is what you took from me,” Moira whispered back.

  The tiny woman conveyed her regret by hugging the giant leg and crying her eyes out against them, all the while, sobbing out, “I’m sorry, my Mistress, I’m so very sorry!”

  After all the weeping had stopped, Moira stood and gave a tug on the leash to signal it was time to leave. Shannon got off her hands and knees and follow slowly at first then trudged ahead dutifully with her head lowered in shame. 

Both women were silent on the walk home. Moira opened the door and the walked in. The giantess picked up her pet and set her on the table. She removed the leash and sat down in front of the shrunken woman.

  “The reason I took you there,” Moira said sullenly, “was so you could see what you’ve done to me.”

  Shannon, unable to look her in the face, replied sadly, “I know, Mistress. If there was any way I could undo what I’ve done, I would gladly do it.”

  “I’m glad to hear that,” Moira answered, lifting Shannon up and carrying her back to the bedroom. She put her pet back in her cage and latched the door. “I’m going to go lay down for a while,” Moira said, “visiting them upsets my stomach sometimes.”

  Shannon nodded, “I understand, Mistress... Please rest well.” 

 Moira laid down with her back towards the tiny prisoner. Shannon sat on her bed with her heart filled with such hatred towards herself. She finally understood the severity of her actions. Before now, she hadn’t realized just how much damage she had caused.

  She did realize however, she deserved everything she was ever going to get…

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued...