- Text Size +
Chapter 2

 

Moira pulled into her driveway and parked the car. She opened the door, gently picked up her charge and carried it inside.

 The house felt empty.

  It was as if all the love that had once filled it had died with her family. To her, it had. This goes without saying. She set the cage on the kitchen counter next to the sink, pulled up a chair and waited for Shannon to awaken.

 While she waited, her mind drifted to Jenna’s sixth birthday. Jenna pleaded with her to let her help with dinner since she was a big girl now. Moira was fixing pasta, Jenna’s favorite dish and decided Jenna could stir the noodles while mommy went to the bathroom.

 Moira heard a scream and ran back to the kitchen. Jenna had stumbled and the hot water had splashed on her. It scalded her a bit and it was more surprise than pain that made her cry.

  She was upset because dinner was ruined because the noodles were spilt all over the counter.

  Moira comforted her and made her feel better. She took care of the burn and when Jenna was happy and smiling once again. Moira took Jenna to 'Jack In The Box' and found Jenna was just as happy with that as she would have been with the pasta.

  Her attention returned to Shannon when she heard movement from inside the cage.

  Inside, the doll-sized Shannon awoke and groggily struggled to her feet. She tried to focus and soak in her surroundings. When she finally saw Moira, her hands flew to her mouth and screamed as she staggered to the back of the cage.

  Moira smiled because the tiny shrill sounded like a cartoon character.

  She put a finger to her lips and whispered, “Shhhhh… you’ll alert the cat.”

  Shannon’s already wild eyes widened even more, and she made no further sound.

  Moira picked up the steel prison, causing Shannon to quickly grab the bars to keep her balance and was carried to the bedroom. “This is where I’ll keep you,” she said as she sat the cage on the dresser next to a thirteen-inch television. Shannon suddenly realized she was naked and covered her breasts and vagina with her hands and arms.

  “Now, now, there’s no need for that,” Moira mused, “there’s only us girls here… Thanks to you.”

 Then Moira’s face suddenly turned serious.

  “ALL because of you… You goddamn…bitch!” she spat. And then over a year’s worth of anguish began to spill forward.

 Unfortunate for Shannon, it was all aimed at the tiny woman…

 “You could have just run! Why did you have to kill them?!! WHY?!!” Moira yelled, pounding her fist once on top of the cage, the steel enclosure was of solid construction, but the blow did cause a violent jolt that knock Shannon off her feet.

 Shannon quickly got back to her feet and moved to the corner furthest away from Moira, her shoulder squeezed betwixt the bars.

  Shannon replied solemnly, “I dunno… I panicked, Mrs. Cantrell! I swear, if I could go back and do things differently, believe me I would! I’m sorry… I truly am sorry. Please try to forgive me… I’m sorry!”

  “Sorry?” Moira shook her head with a snicker, “ ‘SORRY’… the Kool-Aid of human emotions. YES, Miss McCluran, I DO BELIEVE you’re sorry… But you DON’T know true sorrow. No… True sorrow is as rare as true love. I know how true love feels, and now I know how true sorrow feels. All because of YOU.”

  Shannon bowed her head and placed her hands on her face in shame.

  “You see, Miss McCluran, what you really have is called remorse,” Moira said, “Remorse about robbing that store, remorse for murdering my loved ones, remorse for being caught and probably remorse for your entire sorry LIFE!”

  Shannon shook her head urgently, “No! That’s not true! I SWEAR!”

  Moira grimaced and unlatched the cage door. She reached for Shannon who was still shaking her head back and forth with her face covered by her hands, so she didn’t see the huge hand coming towards her.

  Moira closed her hand around the teeny prisoner and removed the startled girl from her cage. A frightened Shannon looked up as she was raised to Moira’s gigantic face.

  “But don’t worry… You’ll know true sorrow by the time I finish with you.”

  Shannon didn’t like the sound of that.

  “I was commenting to that woman guard who lead you into the shrinking chamber…” Moira informed her living possession, “…on how nice I thought your body was.”  Moira let a finger explore Shannon’s tiny bosom. Her fingertip brushed over a miniature nipple and marveled over its texture as it stiffened. “You’re a nice little piece of ass. You know that, Shannon?”

  Shannon was confused.

  “I hate to admit it…but I kept one LITTLE secret from my husband, God rest his soul… He never knew I was…into women too.”  Moira turned the doll around to inspect her ample butt. Shannon gasped as her owner’s pinky nail slid between the crack of her ass.

  Shannon’s fear stricken voice asked, “Wha-What are you going to…do to me?!”  Everything blurred around her and then abruptly stopped.  Moira’s grinning face filling her view…

  “ANY-thing I want,” the giantess answered.

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued...