- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I changed the previous chapter slightly. Getting stuck in gum was a boring idea, so it's now something a bit more interesting. 

“I can’t believe this,” Clair said, looking down at the sneaker Mrs. Beth held, and the tiny blood stain near the center of the sole. At one point not long ago that had been a person. A talking, thinking, feeling person like anyone else in the world, and they had been killed by complete accident. “How many others are shrunk?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” Mrs. Beth answered with a sorrowed expression. “Even one is too many though. Everyone, from now on you need to be extra careful. Make sure to look where you step, and don’t do anything without thinking it through. Understand?”

The rest of the group nodded, some saying their approval.

 

At that moment Chloe and Amy returned to the group, one of the giants still unaware of the tiny bug still stuck on the bottom of her foot. She came up to the circle of people and stood tall, curious as to what they were looking at. “What happened?” she asked.

“Look,” Mrs. Beth said, showing her the shoe. “We think Mrs. Brooks accidently stepped on the person outside.”

“Oh my god,” Chloe said, her face dropping. “How could that happen? Why would she do that?”

“I’m sure it was an accident,” Amy said, trying to calm her friend down. “She wouldn’t have done that if she had known.”

Erin said, “No one would have.”

Quiet, they stood in the circle, waiting for something to happen. After a little while Sally felt a jolt run down her spine. “Wait,” she said, the group turning to her. “Hasn’t James and Adam disappeared?”

 

 Cold water surged around Josh’s body, the hard surface breaking his fall in the worst way possible. He thrashed around in a blind panic, not knowing what had happened, not understand where he was. Only a moment ago he had been in the woman’s bathroom doing his job. But now he was under water.

His equilibrium eventually returned to him, and he kicked his way to the surface, breaking through and taking a deep breath. His entire body was drenched in the cold water, and already he was shivering. But that wasn’t his biggest problem, not by a long shot.

“Oh god,” he said as he saw what was around him. White walls that steadily curved upwards, a lip protruding out from the top some few hundred feet above that water line He could see the ceiling open to him to above that. But the walls weren’t all white. There were stains of yellow in some places, darker stains of brown in others. And high above him was the white ceiling he knew so well.

He was still in the bathroom, just not as a man. “Help!” he screamed, his voice echoing in the bowl of the toilet. He knew no one would hear him. And there was no way to get out. The walls were far too steep to climb, and there wouldn’t be any holes. Except, of course, the one.

The janitor gulped, looking down at the black hole that lead to the sewer. If he went down there he would never see the light of day again. But there had to be some way to escape. Everyone in the hospital had been told what happened, they would be looking for anyone who disappeared. Right?

His heart leapt as the door to the bathroom opened and closed, a giant’s footsteps echoing in the room. The light flickered as the door to his stall swung inward, then closed again, the latch clicking on metal as it slid into place. This was it, someone was out there.

And then the woman stepped over to the toilet, her god like form looming over him like a deity ready to wipe the world clean.

Or cover it in filth.

 

“I haven’t seen Adam all day,” Erin said, her voice slightly high-pitched betraying her worry. “You don’t think he might have…”

“No,” Mrs. Beth answered. “Not Adam. He’s smarter than to get caught up in all this and shrunk. James though…” she shrugged.

“Mrs. Beth!” Bree said. “How can you say that?”

“I don’t mean anything bad!” the woman answered. “Just, of the two of them, James is less dependable. It doesn't matter though. We have to be careful and help as many of them as we can. If we can find them then at least they won't be running around the floor or anything awful.”

The group echoed her enthusiasm. Then a thought occurred to Clair. She spoke, “Do you think we should check our shoes?”

“What do you mean, dear?” Mrs. Beth asked.

“I mean, just to make sure we haven’t stepped on anyone. By accident.”

The woman nodded. “I’m almost afraid to look, but I think you’re right. Everyone, quickly, check your shoes.”

 

“Hey, down here!” Josh shouted, thrashing around in the water and trying to create the biggest effect he could manage. But no matter what he tried the woman did not look down. She had one hand on her face, rubbing her eyes like something terrible had just happened.

Mrs. Brooks couldn’t believe that she had crushed someone. She was such a nice person usually. Maybe not an angel or anything, but she helped people. She treated everyone with respect, payed attention to them when they needed something, never went out of her way to hurt people. But now, she was a murderer.

“Oh god,” she whispered, her nerves sending a rush into her stomach. She clutched her middle, feeling something inside. “Oh,” she said in a groan, reaching down to her button. She undid it quickly, sliding down the zipper in the next instant.

The man in the toilet below was forced to watch as the giantess turned around and lowered her pants, her absolutely massive butt cheeks slipping out from her waistband. She bent over, giving the man a brief view of her vagina before her body fell hard onto the toilet seat, the impact shaking the water below, and shadowing the entire scene.

But still, Josh could see the round button of her butthole, directly above him.

“I can’t believe I did that,” Mrs. Brooks said, her stomach muscles clenching, the first part of her waist forced out of her body. She heard it splash in the water below, but gave it no thought. How could she have done that to another person? Was she some kind of a monster?

Her muscles clenched again, and she pushed out another turd. This time, when it was halfway out of her hole, the gas that had built up inside of her came loose, a wet fart spraying the toilet below her in her feces. The smell rose up from between her legs, and she had to cover her nose.

Already her eyes were tearing up, more from the emotional toll of the day than what was happening below her. But she would not let this beat her. She had done an awful, horrible thing, but she could move past it. “I am still a good person,” she whispered. Another wave went through her stomach, and she groaned as a huge stream flooded out of her. “I would never hurt anyone like that. That was just an accident, something that I couldn’t have prevented.” More gas escaped her bottom, thundering in the bowl. “From this moment on, I will do everything to help those people. I will never, ever hurt another tiny person again.” She relaxed her back door, a final wave of sludge pouring out. “I am a good person, and I will never hurt anyone else again.”

Her crap concluded, she reached for the toilet paper, her ears deaf to the agonized cries that still bubbled up from the wasteland she sat upon.