- Text Size +

Nino's budding sexual desires won out in the end. Her hand met the surface of her panties and pushed against the bulging happy button that was her clitoris. Sparks filled her eyes, and a bolt of electricity shot up her body. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from shouting out loud. It felt amazing, just by grazing the itchy spot between her legs untold pleasures were surging through her. A glob of juices spewed from her pussy hole, further expanding the wet spot on her panties. Jet was forced to taste her slime, crying for the girl to stop masturbating. Nino couldn't hear her.

"That felt incredible." The young girl panted in surprise. "What is going on with my privates? I don't remember this part being so... stiff."

Nino's fingers traced around her clit, teasing the tender thing. It was throbbing with her heartbeat, eager for her to play with it more. She couldn't resist, just by pressing the pads of her fingers into the little bump she could make it feel like her body was floating. Her fingers rubbed the clit up and down, sliding it against the weaves of her underwear. It made her heart race. With trepidation she brought down her thumb, and dared to pinch the horny bean between it and her forefinger.

"AAHn~!!"

She couldn't stop herself from moaning that time. Luckily no one heard it. A splattering of pussy juices came from her lips, spurting into her panties. Jet knew the girl must be feeling really good around now. She had schlicked a lot in her own private time, and was well aware of how great it felt to pinch down on a hard juicy clit. Just thinking about it was enough to get her wet... if she could. Right now she was stuck, trapped as Nino's panties, forced to watch the hungry pussy in front of her dribble with thick juices. The wet spot was increasing in size, nearly covering the entirety of Nino's lower lips. They quivered, slick wet with lubrication, ready to be penetrated by a dick that wasn't present.

Nino's hands naturally drifted down from stroking her clit to her pulsating hole.

"What the-? It's wet! Did I pee myself! Oh no..." she worried.

The aroused girl was in such a spell that she hadn't even noticed that her panties were wet until now. She brought her hand up to her face. The aroma was different than she expected.

"Wait, this isn't pee... Then what is it? Am I sick?"

Still, no mattered how worried she was, she couldn't help but return her hand to touching that wet spot. Jet felt the massive fingers dig in, fumbling between her hot pink lips. More juicy droplets of pussy juices could be found in the crevices of her slit, splashing into her underwear. Jet choked on the smell, the raw sweet taste of Nino's pussy was overwhelming her senses again. The girl's fingers cascaded into her crotch one after another, attacking Jet like thick powerful logs. Every stroke, every rub, every wriggle that her inexperienced digits made would push Jet further into her labia. The damp panties had formed a cameltoe around her pussy, outlining the perfect shape of her tight little cooch.

Her juices ran relentlessly, expanding the wet spot into a massive patch of dampness that covered her entire mound. She panted, feeling the wetness stick to her fingers. She had no idea what it was, but it felt good, and she kept going. Her curious fingers prodded deep between her lips poking the entrance of her vaginal hole. It throbbed with pleasure and drooled more thick slime into her panties.

Jet was drowning in her honey, and beginning to feel overstimulated. It was hard to think of anything but the roaring loins smothering her. All she could taste was an ocean of girl juices, her mind pounded with the girl's heartbeat. The sound was deafening to the point where it overlapped her own voice of rational thought. Nino's pussy was searing hot, and flushed red with the colour of her blood. As her huge fingers poked deeper into her hole, Jet could see the entrance within. It felt like her face was being stuffed inside Nino's vagina, roughly pounded again and again by her clumsy hands. Inside the pussy was sloppy and wet, goopy waves of juices rocked around the pink walls.

Nino slid down the the floor in bliss and she stuck her fingers inside. She had no idea what she was doing, but her instincts told her this was right. The was some sort of itch inside the hole, drawing her fingers closer to touch it. Her panties were in the way, but she didn't want to take them off. She liked the way they made a wedgie in her butt, and how they tugged on her hard clit. Instead she kept them on and continued to stuff the center spot inside her tight vagina. Her young fuckhole clenched lovingly around her fingers, slurping them around the damp fabric of her panties.

Nino had to stifle more moans as she masturbated. Her hips began to rock, working in tandem with her digging fingers. They couldn't reach in far with the panties on, but just getting an inch or two inside the girl's vagina was enough to make her arousal soar. Her pussy was gushing now, leaking bigger and bigger loads of sticky girl-goop into her underwear. The juices rolled down her taint and into her butt crack, which was humping up and down off the floor. Nino could feel a pressure building inside. Like a bubble, the more she teased, the more it felt like it was going to burst.

Jet was being devoured by the girl's pussy. On the outside she was drenched, grown heavy and soggy by a endless supply of seeping girl juice. On the inside she was being fucked, literally being used to masturbate with inside a giant girl's pussy. Her cavernous hole was undulating, the hot steamy walls drooled with thick white slime. Jet would have been able to see deeper, gaze into Nino's pulsating cervix, but the untouched wall of her hymen stood in the way. The girl couldn't get her fingers in deep enough to break it, but just by rubbing the front entrance of her lusthole was enough to get her close to orgasm.

Jet's panty body was rubbed into every inch of her gaping maw. It squeezed happily around her as Nino's fingers squirmed around. They were powerful, and easily grinded Jet's poor body into the inner pussy meat. The walls grinded back, engaging the panty-girl in the middle of a heated fuck session between pussy and fingers. Jet's mind was swirling, overcome by sex. The only sound she could hear was the hungry chewing of Nino's hole. All she could see was wet slime, tasting it, eating it, breathing it. She began to moan herself into a frenzy, hyper-stimulated by the giant pulsating fuckhole that surrounded her.

"Pussy... pussy... Nino's pussy. Hot. Girl Pussy. Wet. Juices. Taste... Pussy... Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! PUSSY. PUSSYYYY!"

She would have blacked out at that point, but due to not having a human body she was kept very much conscious. Her grip on reality was the only thing that slipped away, lost in the depths of Nino's pleasure. The young girl was wriggling on the floor now, finally close to cumming. She wanted to feel that electric feeling one more time and moved her second hand away from her stiff nipple, down to her clit. With a single pinch, the trembling bean sent a jolt through her body, and tipped her over the edge of orgasm.

For the first time Nino began to cum. Her body seized up and her hips lifted off the floor. Her eyes rolled back, seeing white as a gigantic wave of pleasure swept over her. She was hit by it again and again, fucked senseless as the vaginal hole clamped down on her fingers. It tried to force them out, squeezing down repeatedly with its tight horny muscles. Nino's pussy walls caved in, giving one final clench that pushed out all her built-up juices. Frothy white liquid flooded her panties, erupting from her steamy fuckhole. Jet groaned barbarically, pulled under an ocean of girl cum. Nino's underwear was filled with it, the thick viscous slime dribbled through the fabric and fell the to floor outside. Her hips fell down too, and she was left panting like she had just run a marathon.

The exhausted girl was dripping with sweat and seeing stars, too tired to regain motor control of her body. She relaxed into the wooden floor, letting all the tense muscles in her body loosen. Apparently she became too relaxed, because her pussy began to pee.

Jet just managed to gain some sanity back as it happened, right on time to see the sparkling yellow liquid spray out her urethra.

"Pussy... pussy... Nino? Ni... no? Ahhh. AHHHH. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

If Nino's spurt of girl cum earlier was an ocean to Jet, her ungodly amount of urine was like the seven seas. Jet was stained yellow, forced to drink the salty hot mixture of piss and vaginal juices. Nino was holding a lot in her bladder and it all came out her tiny pee hole. The hole gushed like a hose, pumping out more and more piss than Jet thought possible. It peeled Jet's panty body back, off the front of Nino's sticky lips from sheer force of water pressure. Her whole body was soaked, and Jet lost her sanity again from the incredible salty taste. It poured out onto the floor like a bucket, drenching Nino's ass in the pungent smell. She didn't care, she was still too dazed from her orgasm to feel anything but pleasure.

Jet wouldn't regain her mind back for another couple hours.