- Text Size +

Nino stayed diligent at her job of stacking boxes, still unaware that Jet had became her panties. She was standing on top of a chair, lifting a particularly heavy crate to the top of a tall stack. It was wooden and filled with small pink rocks, each in the shape of a little heart. Nino didn't know what they did, but she thought they looked cute. That was until she tipped the crate too far and spilled dozens of them onto the floor. Nino's natural clumsiness kicked in. In that instant of losing her composure she too also lost her balance and toppled over. She fell to the floor ass-first, giving the stiff wood a hard introduction to her Jet panties.

"Ow!" The two girls said in unison.

Jet felt the entire weight of Nino's body smothering her, but not that much pain. Physical impact didn't seem to harm her panty-body, but being cut up or ripped would. Still, the young girl was heavier than she looked and Jet very much wanted her to get off. Before that happened, Jet noticed something. A tiny heart-shaped object also being smushed under her, pressed uncomfortably into one of Nino's jiggly cheeks. It had a crack down the middle, apparently from when the clumsy girl landed on top of it.

Nino also felt the hard stone from under her butt and dug it out with her hand. Bringing it up to her face she could see that it was definitely broken.

"Shoot! That's the third magic item I've broken this week! I really hope Miss Beatrice doesn't deduct this from my pay again..."

Between her fingers the pink heart's crack grew. It ran all the way down the middle until the small stone snapped in half, slipping from Nino's fingers. Before it hit the ground however, it turned into pink dust and fluttered away. Nino watched as this happened.

"That's weird... oh... whoa... everything feels all... fuzzy..."

The heart stone's magic began to take effect on her. Neither Nino nor Jet knew what it did, but they were about to find out.

Nino's head was spinning. Her pupils dilated and began to change, turning into tiny heart shapes. Her chest started thumping faster and her cheeks blushed hot pink.

"Uuuuoo~ what's wrong with me...?" She said in a trance. "I feel so... hot."

She began to take off her hooded overshirt, slowly pulling it off one arm at a time. Her body felt so heavy like it was melting into the ground. It was hard to even keep herself propped up, she sat against a wooden row of boxes behind her. At the same time her heart was beating like crazy, she couldn't control it. Nino had never felt like this before, she brought her hands to her thumping chest to try and calm herself down.

"Ahhn~!"

The moment her hands touched her chest it felt like electricity had shot through her body. Her nipple was stiff against her palm, and just grazing it was enough to make her moan. What was this feeling? Nino had never touched herself in this way before, never masturbated or indulged in the pleasures of being a woman. Living her life in a small desert village of mages, devoting herself to studying magic every day, she had never come to know the wonders of sexual release. This moment now was her moment of discovery. Her fingers traced the stiff nipples on her budding breasts, eliciting more electric sensations to pass through her body. She gasped out loud not knowing if what she was doing was okay.

"What's happening? Why does my body feel so... warm? I'm so sensitive... If I touch right here I... ... Mmmm~!!"

She pushed her right nipple like a button, shooting delicious sparks of pleasure throughout her chest. The young girl squirmed as she continued to grope herself for the first time, learning which ways to please her body. Her legs trembled and rubbed together. She didn't know what to do next.

Jet felt a change in the girl's demeanor. She remained seated on the floor, and her body temperature steadily increased. More apparent was her heartbeat, which grew from a dull tick in the distance to a loud thumping. It sounded like it was right beside Jet, beating inside her head because that's exactly where it was. Nino's pussy had become flush red with colour, and throbbing with desire. The inexperienced girl didn't know what to do with herself, but her body did. Her lower lips became plump with blood, pulsating with her heartbeat against the front wall of her panties. Jet watched in horror as the pussy became engorged in size, begging for it's owner to touch it.

"What the fuck?! Is she getting aroused?! Shit, if she starts to get horny then the next thing that's gonna happen is-!"

Viscous juices started to leak from her lips before Jet could finish what she was saying. She knew from having a vagina herself that when girls become raring to go, they get wet. Jet had dampened a number of panties from her own lustful desires, but never thought that she would be on the receiving end of a giant pussy. Nino began to drip slowly, lines of clear honey emerged from her hot slit. The juices were squeezed out her puffy mound like a ripe fruit, directly into the cloth of her panties. The underwear was pressing snug against her crotch, now with a small spot of wetness growing around her oozing hole.

Jet was unable to control her senses in this form. As Nino's underwear she was constantly smelling as tasting everything around her, so when the girl began to get wet, Jet was forced to taste it. Sweet juices clung to her taste buds and were absorbed inside the fabric. The sticky nectar filled her up, thick and hot as it dribbled out her pussy. Jet couldn't believe the taste, for a virgin pussy it was incredibly strong. The sweet savory flavor made her dizzy, it was overwhelming to the senses. The wet spot grew around Nino's tender hole, keeping her panties glued to the opening as it gushed more liquid.

Jet felt something poking her from inside the panties. As Nino became more and more aroused her clitoris began to stiffen. It was growing larger by the second, swelling to the point of becoming engorged. The sensitive nub peeled back it's clitoral hood by itself, twitching with lust. Jet could feel the pink bean rubbing against her fabric directly. It pitched a tiny tent using her cloth, quivering up and down as if calling for someone to touch it.

"Nnnngh..." Nino moaned softly "I feel an itch... down there..."

Slowly the young girl flipped her skirt up, exposing her panties. Jet noticed the change of brightness immediately. With Ninio's panties in the open, one could see her clit nub pressing hard against the cloth, wiggling slightly in anticipation. The horny girl reached her hand down towards it, shaking in hesitation. Her body was aching, but she didn't know how it would feel to touch herself down there. Jet saw a shadow cast over her, Nino's giant trembling hand was getting closer!

"Oh shit oh shit!! Nino don't touch yourself! I know it feels good but don't touch your pussy!"

Nino's hand was inches away. Her pussy drooled with wetness, egging her on to masturbate for the very first time.