- Text Size +

Nino continued to work by her lonesome, organizing boxes in the back room of the shop. She wondered where her friend Jet had gone off to, but at this point it had been so long that she probably skipped town and wasn't coming back. What Nino didn't know was that Jet was closer than she thought, transformed into the very panties she was wearing.

"Come on, why haven't you noticed me yet!" Jet complained, her own voice still unable to be heard out loud. "You'd think she'd be more worried about me..."

The small girl had a cute round butt, one that filled out her panties nicely. Jet's fabric body clung snugly to her soft cheeks. She wasn't gripping on tightly, but close enough that she was touching the indent of her ass at all times. As Nino moved around stacking boxes her globes of flesh would pull at Jet, stretching her to fit whatever position was needed. With all this movement Nino's insides started to churn a little, and a soft gurgling sound came from her abdomen.

Gluuglugulgull..

"What was that?" Jet said, hearing the strange noise from above.

It seemed to get louder as the minutes went by. Eventually it sounded like it right next to her, but the foolish girl had no idea what was coming.

Nino's butt, like all girls, needed to fart. She sensed the bubble of gas at her backdoor, and looked around to make sure Beatrice wasn't in earshot. Seeing that the coast was clear she relaxed and let the fart come out naturally.

Pfffft!

Her fart was short and bubbly, just like her. It fluttered out her butt cheeks cutely, and was over as soon as it began. Nino went back to work like nothing happened, unaware of the hell she just unleashed on Jet.

Jet felt the burst of air impact her cloth body. Some of it passed through the weaves of fabric, but the majority of smell was kept inside. The hot aroma of gas spread, creating a warm spot at the bottom of Nino's butt. Jet's fabric absorbed the stink, weaving it into her very core. She had no control over her senses as a pair of panties, she could constantly taste and smell everything around her. That meant when Nino farted Jet was forced to eat it raw, like she was standing behind her with her mouth wide open. It felt like the entirety of the panties had become her taste buds, constantly licking the gruesome gas wafting around Nino's butt. Every gap in her fabric was a nostril, forced to smell whatever came by. The girls fart tasted disgusting, like hot eggy shit, and it wasn't dissipating that quickly either.

If this was what it meant to be Nino's panties, Jet wanted out now more than ever. She wasn't cut out for this kind of torment, being a personal sweat licker and fart sniffer. This young apprentice mage was cute on the outside, but under her skirt was a reeking hell.

"Nino! Please hear my words! I'm trapped as your panties! Save me! Ugh, fuck your fart smells so awful... Please you gotta hear me!" Jet yelled and yelled but her words were silent to the girl.

The only response she got was a distant gurgling. GlgugIugg...

"Oh fuck! No! Nino don't fart again please!!"

The gurgling grew louder and more boisterous. Organic bubbling sounds echoed from deep inside Nino, signaling the churning of her intestines. The gross cacophony of noise became louder and less distant, slowly closing in on Jet. Nino's body felt like it was rumbling, a huge storm was approaching, closer and closer until!!!

...Silence. Jet waited several seconds in terror. Nino had gone still. She braced herself for a massive explosion of farts but nothing happened. The little apprentice went back to work like usual, leaving Jet relieved.

"Phew... I guess her stomach was just acting up. Maybe she was hungry." Jet smiled, if she could.

Then it happened. An intense wave of heat enveloped Jet, accompanied by the most horrific stench she had ever smelled. It was ungodly, a blazing inferno of concentrated shit fumes spreading inside her body. Nino's petite butt had unleashed a massive silent fart, one that lasted way longer than her previous release. It slipped between her cheeks slowly, spreading across the entire backside of her panties. Jet's senses exploded, she felt like she was on fire with the incredible odor of Nino's gas. She was screaming incoherently, unable to stop her own body from absorbing the steaming hot gas into its fabric. The girls silent droning fart was incredibly strong, like it had been fermented and stewed inside the deepest most potent depths of her bowels. Jet could taste and smell everything, she wanted the fart to stop but it just kept coming.

Nino was leaning to one side, shifting her hips to let the fart escape out her anus silently. She gave a small push, making sure even the hottest gas from deep within her butt was let out. She could feel her panties start to burn up, overflowing with the miasma of smells coming from her shithole. Jet was ablaze with heat, physically roasting under the wafting hellfire of gas. She wanted to pass out, but her body wouldn't let her. Instead Nino's enormous ass let out even more farts, searing her cloth-like form. The gas had spread throughout the panties, but it was most potent in one spot, directly underneath Nino's asshole. It pumped out terrible pungent fumes, hot meaty loads of fart for Jet to unwillingly feed on.

The smell multiplied as the innocent girls fart came to its eventual end. The thickest, most rich-smelling gas spewed out her anus, brought from the farthest reaches of her colon. Jet yelled in horror as it hit her, reinvigorating her senses with another explosion of intensity. The temperature spiked under Nino's giant ass, burning from the oppressive hot flatus. It was so rank and humid inside her panties, that a tiny bit of moisture began to form. It was sucked into Jet's fabric, so she could taste to pure concentrated juice of Nino's farts. If she had eyes, they would be rolled back into her head right now, and also tearing up from the stinging gas.

"Hah..." Nino sighed contently. "That feels a lot better."

After that she went back to the final boxes. Jet didn't come back to having rational thoughts for another 20 minutes. She was trapped in a prison of sensory overload, she couldn't perceive anything other than how bad the farts smelled. Nino's butt was cute and soft, but a monster when it had to let loose some gas.

When Jet returned to having her sanity back Nino was already done work. The sun had set and she was waving goodbye to Beatrice as she walked out the door. Jet could still smell remnants of the farts burned into her. There was nothing she could do. The smell was going to cling to her for at least the rest of the day.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter continues from where chapter 2 left off.