- Text Size +

The older woman panted, not knowing what to do. The magic had rendered her immobilized, forced to endure as her huge ass had its way with her subordinate. It had been too long since she touched herself down there, and ages since her little butthole was given attention. She hated to think of it, but Jet's tiny struggles felt amazing. The way she was nestled inside her ass, rubbing and teasing her most sensitive spot... it was driving Beatrice wild! She bit her lip, trying to focus on something else, anything but the delicious pleasure coming from her ass. Her toes curled, scraping the walls as her voracious ass made a meal out of Jet.

Hers was a hungry butt, eager to munch its hole around the tiny girl's skull. The anus was ravaging her, recklessly suckling its hot lips around her entire head. Jets hands came up to pry the asshole away, peel herself free of its gorging grip, but its strength was too much for her to fight. The hungry turd-cutter suckled even harder, pumping in and out as if to feed Jet to its master. Beatrice was moaning, her ambivalence was allowing her giant ass to reign free in violating Jet. Her mighty hips shook, her volatile asshole contracted, and a puddle of pussy juices spread along the floor. Jet felt the warm honey get between her toes and knew it wasn't sweat anymore.

"Oh fuck... she's getting off... She's getting off to her asshole eating my head! Please Beatrice! Stop yourself! Hold back before it's too late!"

Beatrice's tongue shot out as she panted. She was so horny right now. Maybe the spell effected her sensitivity? Really though a vial broke midway through her growth, the vulnerability juice, which splashed into her naked body. It was absorbed into her hips which made her loins become extra sensitive. It was too late now. She was past the point of calming down. Instead her body grew even larger, and she felt Jet slip further into her slutty butthole.

Jet's head felt like it was going to collapse under the grip of the lusty anus. It contracted as it grew, thrusting her face into the supple, inner pink sphincter. Jet needed to breathe but she really didn't want to when she was this deep within Beatrice's shithole. How would it smell inside? The horrendous world of a giant woman's bowels... it felt like it was closely becoming a reality. Was she going to go all the way inside her ass?

Up above her captor twitched, fighting the urge to grind Jet inside. Her giant head bucked, smashing a nearby shelf. Several items went flying, including a group of shimmering orange flasks. The shattered on the floor, releasing a big cloud of farting powder. Accidentally Beatrice inhaled, sucking up several bottles worth of magic farting powder at once.

"OH NO. JET. SORRYYY..." her huge voice said.

Jet perked up to what she said, wondering what exactly it meant. Her answer came in loud gurgling sound coming from the beastly ass. She could hear the onslaught of farts coming, the organic sounds of air spreading apart the woman's bowel walls as it traveled toward her location. Her first reaction was to get the fuck out of there but Beatrice's enormous anus clenched on reflex, pulling her head inwards. It trembled as the noxious gas made its way down, locking Jet into its warmth. The girl was screaming, held inside as the anal bands squeezed her head.

"MMMMMMPHH!! MMMHH MMMMMPHH!!"

The hot load of gas arrived, causing the anus to balloon outwards. Jet was crushed under the pressure for a second before she was blasted with release of Beatrice's fart. Her flatulence was tremendous, coming out in a gigantic rumbling explosion from between her butt cheeks. The sputtering anus flowered open on Jet's cheeks, erupting high-pressured gas up her nose. The anal winds were so strong it forced her jaw open and shot the air into her lungs. Jet's orifices were filled with the blazing hot farts, burning her insides as the rank butthole trembled around her face. The sticky wrinkles slapped around her skull in a circle, producing a wet flapping noise as the extra gas blasted through the cracks. Jet could smell the woman's bowels opening up, expanding her anal walls the let out more thick muggy farts.

The sheer moisture from the hot gases collected on her face. The anus grew wider and wider as the waves of air rang out, loosening it's grip on Jet's head. Even bigger ones were coming now. Equal in girth to Beatrice's humongous body the fart blew open a hole in the back wall and fired out the other side. Her thundering ass continued to shake as her gas shot out, hammering into the side of the building until the rest of the wall collapsed around it. Sand kicked up everywhere, creating a huge dust cloud of potent smell.

Jet was sent flying, knocked backwards with the rest of the rubble. She saw Beatrice's monster booty tear through the side of the house as it farted uncontrollably. The giantess groaned louder and louder, each fart made her cries more intense, until she rose up through the roof! Debris and wood fell everywhere as she ascended, finally free of the cramped house. The villagers came outside to watch the commotion, gasping in shock. They witnessed it, a giant woman standing on her knees in the desert sun, dripping with sweat and moaning erotically as she farted. The volume of gas spread into the sky, saving the people from its potent stink.

Jet started in awe at her boss, with a front row seat to her massive butt. The blubbery walls of meat rippled overhead, releasing fart after warbling fart. Her pussy was wet, dripping juices onto the sand below and turning it into thick mud. Beatrice panted and moaned with pleasure at each gaseous explosion, this went on for several minutes until she was done. Exhausted from her sexual outburst, she hunched forward again, presenting her smoking behind right above Jet. It was almost scary the way it hung overhead, her giant cheeks were spread apart exposing her gaping anus. Jet went to move out of the way, but noticed she couldn't.

Her body wouldn't do what she told it to. She could barely move a muscle. Her eyes darted around, panicked, until she saw a sparkling glare. The necklace of paralysis, the thing that when worn renders one's body immobile, was wrapped around her arm. It must have attached to her during the huge explosion when she went flying out the wall. Desperately she tried to shake it off, but the pitiful movements she could muster weren't enough to make it budge. She wanted to yell for help but couldn't, and no one was brave enough to come to the smelly disaster zone.

Then something dripped on her face. Her eyes moved up to see Beatrice's asshole was even closer now, drooling hot mucus. It was gaping wide, relaxed from the many farts it had just released. The huge woman was wobbling and tired from what had just happened, the growth spell was taking a toll on her body. She needed to sit. Her titanic round booty stuck out as she bent over, slowly leaning her massive body backwards over Jet.

The absolutely huge ass eclipsed out the sun, casting the tiny girl in shadow. She was trapped on the sand, her body locked into an upright sitting position as the giant ass lowered from above. Lined up directly with the anus, Jet was forced to watch its gaping mouth pucker and flex as it drew closer. It was going to eat her alive and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She wanted to scream, begging Beatrice in her mind not to send her up her butt.

"Please! Don't sit on me! You asshole is going to suck me up! Aaah!!"

With a heavy slam Beatrice's ass impacted with the ground. It swallowed Jet's body whole, sending her inside the woman with ease. The necklace unraveled from her arm, allowing her to squirm and thrash as the bowel walls closed in on her. Beatrice was tuckered out and couldn't even feel Jet's fists pounding her from inside. Instead her eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep. Many hours would pass until she would reawake, back to her normal size.