- Text Size +

Jet really wanted to open a window. After Beatrice's gas attack the two of them were stuck working in an item shop that now smelled like farts. The older woman forbid her from cracking the window, even a slight amount. The desert air was really hot, and if the windows were opened her cooling crystals would melt. Beatrice had several of them set up in the shop to maintain a cool temperature, they glowed blue on the ceiling. Replacing them was a pain, so for now no fresh air. Instead Jet's current job was to collect all the papers that fell and scattered during the commotion.

"Those are papers with single use spells. Don't read them!" Beatrice's words echoed in her head. 

She started piling the papers in a stack, not even bothering to flip them or turn them right side up. As long as the page on top looked nice the rest should be okay. Most of the spells were in languages she couldn't understand but had weird drawings. Jet noticed that one drawing was of a curvaceous, full figured woman.

"Could this be the secret to Beatrice's voluptuous body? Maybe she looks beautiful on normal days but when she goes home she looks like a old withering witch." she thought.

Jet looked down at her own chest in dismay. She secretly wished that she was that hot. The paper spell was in the common language, she could read it out loud and cast the spell on herself... but then Beatrice would notice right away and get pissed at her.

"Hmmm..." Jet thought "Maybe I can memorize the spell and then speak it later. Would that work? Let's see... Aoubar leiftos charten haimos, expo yakflo marken daymos."

The words rhymed in her head, she repeated them several times until she thought she had them down. Then Beatrice came to her.

"Hey, are you done with those papers yet? Make sure to turn them to the right side, or else y-GHK!"

She flinched as soon as she made eye contact with Jet. Magic sparks zipped from Jet's eyes to hers shooting the spell into her mind. She stumbled, dropping to one knee on the floor. Her eyes glowed purple as the spell took effect. Jet jumped up in shock.

"Jet...?" Beatrice said in ragged angry breaths. "Did you happen to read any of those spells when I explicitly told you not to?"

"N-No?" Jet said, intimidated. "I've been in the room with you this whole time, you would have, uh, heard me if I read a spell."

"Is that so? I'm sure you're aware that spells can activate even in someone doesn't read them out loud? Like if they read them in their own head?"

Gulp.

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" Jet apologized.

"Just- Just tell me what paper it was. If we're quick maybe we can stop it-OOHAH!!"

Beatrice's body convulsed, she fell forward on her hands and knees. After a few seconds her clothes began to tighten. The skinny arms of her green dress started to stretch around her biceps, and the seams both ripped along the sides of her hips. It looked as though her clothes were shrinking but really Beatrice was the one who was growing! Already she had grown several feet, groaning as her body burst from its clothes. Jet stepped backwards in horror as she watched, knowing yet again this was her fault. The spell didn't make one sexier as she thought, the horny old wizard that drew that diagram just loved busty women. Really it was a growth spell, one that expands whoever the caster first makes eye contact with.

The woman's breasts were the first thing to break free from her dress, her top burst apart flopping her oversized tits onto the wooden floor. Beatrice was in a hunched over position to try to conserve space but still her legs knocked over a table as they grew. Jet was behind her bent over body, right in front of her huge bloating ass. She got to watch the moment it happened: the tight green fabric was pulled to its absolute limit by Beatrice's glutes until it snapped, freeing her jiggly cheeks. The fat bubble butt was big enough when it was sitting on Jet's head but now it was as tall as her whole body! It was then that Nino appeared from the back storage room.

"Hey guys, what's all the noise? Are you-WAAAHH~!!" she screamed, face to face with her big naked boss.

Beatrice panted and heaved, her enormous breasts swaying in front of Nino. She groaned with a large voice, struggling to get out a few words.

"BOTH OF YOU... GET OUT. RUN. NOW!"

Nino dashed by Beatrice's huge head to the front door, making it outside safely. Jet however was blocked off. She made a start until Beatrice's foot expanded again, slamming itself in front of her path. It crushed the wooden shelf into the stone wall, destroying it in an instant. If Jet had been a second faster, that could have been her that was crushed.

A new problem immediately presented itself, Jet was trapped between her legs. With the left and right sides blocked off and a solid stone wall to her back, she was stuck facing Beatrice's humongous growing ass. The marble white cheeks wobbled as they grew, flipping tables aside and skidding across the floor. Jet backed up as far as she could until she hit the wall, and held herself flat to it. She had hoped to hold out there until the growing stopped but she had no such luck. Beatrice grew large enough to hit the ceiling with her back so she crouched down lower, trying to keep her building from being destroyed. Her ass jutted towards Jet, pressing the huge meaty cheeks against the wall with her. The girl shrieked in horror as her body was absorbed directly into Beatrice's giant smelly butt crack.

"JET... I TOLD YOU. TO RUN." Beatrice's voice boomed.

The girl could only let out muffled whimpers as she sank into her boss' dank crevice. The ass cheeks covered her from head to toe, tainting her with the same stench her face was washed with earlier. Beatrice's ass sweat was just as big as she was, and droplets the size of Jet's head splashed against her skin. She coughed, getting the taste in her mouth by accident. Beatrice's ass was cramped and warm, it gave Jet a steamy wet hug on all sides. She was absolutely buried in butt flesh, and had to push apart the layers of fat just to be able to breathe.

The woman's absurd growth was starting to slow down, but not at the pace Jet needed it to. More her bubble butt swelled, spreading against the stone wall and swallowing Jet deeper inside her hot crack. The flesh opened up like an oven in front of her, dousing her with humid hot air and hidden beads of girl sweat. She could taste Beatrice's ass all over herself, felt it push against her body as it brought her to its center. The giant butt slammed into the wall again, its rippling layers of fat thrust Jet inside. Slowly the hot flesh creeped past her as it grew, bringing her to the crack's very bottom. A disgusting layer of grime coated the woman's seam, sticky with residue from the countless drops of sweat. The smell of ass was at its strongest, sharply stabbing at Jet's nostrils. Through the small amount of light she could see a distinct shape in front of her face, the round puffy lips of Beatrice's asshole.

"No no no no no no no no no..." she cried in dismay.

The anus flexed, as if it could sense Jet's presence. She wanted to back away but behind her was impassible layers of sweaty ass fat and solid stone. She watched in horror as the anus grew with its owner, pulsating as it did so. Its numerous wrinkles contracted and engorged, each one like a juicy wet sausage. The anal circumference grew wider, spreading around Jet's head like a huge net. The opening, where all the lumps of skin would meet became bigger and more cavernous, as if it was drawing her inside. It was inches away from her face, she could feel the heat emanating onto her brow. It winked, oozing a wet gob of slime down to her feet like it was drooling with hunger.

Jet shuddered as the rank asshole slid over her head. It didn't come crushing down on her, rather it slowly creeped around her face and ears. Darkness engulfed her vision as she sank into the stuffy pink pit. Then huge anal maw began to clench, squeezing firm around Jet's head like the foreign object she was. She could feel the bands of flesh grope her cheeks, sticky gross anal wrinkles of a much older woman were massaging her skull. Beatrice's asshole was getting a taste of Jet, slathering threads of sweat and mucus on her in the process. The great pucker shuddered, sending chills of excitement up above.

"JET PLEASE. MY ANUS... IS SENSITIVE..." Beatrice warned.

As if Jet was doing this on purpose! She wanted nothing more to get out of here! The rank backdoor clenched down on her again, pressing its lips into hers. She couldn't breathe, the asshole was lovingly suffocating her. Her nose was pinched by the tight wrinkles of Beatrice's inner anus and her mouth was being sealed shut. Jet thrashed in desperation, opening her jaw and gasping for air. Only small puffs were able to make it through, slipping past the small cracks of the giantess's outer rim. Her intake of air only served to tickle the woman's hole, further setting off her arousal. Beatrice tried to contain herself, but her lower body craved the attention and continued to convulse itself around Jet.