- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "AnimeVore,GTS,GT,Shrink,Unbirth,AnalVore" interactive on writing.com by chaos. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1249098-AnimeVoreGTSGTShrinkUnbirthAnalVore/action/view/chapter_map/1552222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222122221]

**** **** **** ****

 

 

 

Aoba arrived at work early on Monday morning. She had been employed at Eagle Jump for a few months, and now that she was used to the daily routine she wanted to get in some extra work. She had been secretly designing a new character to impress her boss, Kou. It wasn't to get a promotion or recognition or anything like that, Aoba just wanted to show Kou how much she had improved over the past couple months.

The lights were off, no one had shown up yet. Being the first one at the office was a surreal feeling. Without having the lights on or hearing the sounds of people busy at work, the atmosphere was completely different. Even though it was the same spot Aoba sat at for hours each day, it seemed like another world. She flicked on the lights and took in the sight of Eagle Jump in the morning.

It took a long time, but now that she was a proper adult she could make her dreams of being a game artist come true! Though sometimes she didn't feel like an adult. Her height had a lot to do with it, and even though she regularly wore a blazer around the studio, she couldn't shake the feeling that people still saw her as a little kid. Maybe it was about time to stop tying her hair in twintails, and just let the long purple strands hang down to her hips.

Maturity complex aside, Aoba was ready to boot up her computer and get in some early work. That was when she spotted something shiny on Hajime's desk. Hajime collected a bunch of figurines and statues using the extra money in her paychecks and the results were littered all over her space. Plastic heroes and monsters had been placed and posed wherever there was room. She even had a few laser swords and props to help her "envision" what she was animating. What Aoba was drawn to was a new prop, a magical wand from one of her favourite anime: Magical Moon Ranger.

Magical Moon Ranger was an exciting series about a magical girl (who looked suspiciously like Kou) fighting monsters for truth, love, and justice. It was also for kids. Hajime didn't really seem to care if other people saw her as a fan of a kids show, but Aoba felt differently. Outside her childhood friend Nene, she didn't want anyone to know she liked Magical Moon Ranger. On top of maintaining her adult persona, it was really embarrassing. She wanted to check out the wand on Hajime's desk but she also didn't want to get caught doing it.

But... it was pretty early... Maybe she could get away with playing around with it a little. Aoba looked to see if the coast was clear and snatched the pink magic rod off Hajime's desk. It was just like the one from the anime, she'd never held such a realistic piece of merchandise before. Aoba looked at herself in the mirror that Hajime used to practice poses, and struck a pose herself. It was Magical Moon Ranger's iconic battle pose! Twirling the wand in her hands Aoba recited the magical girl's catchphrase exactly how it was in the anime.

"Mega Particle Requiem... Shooooooto!"

She spun around and pointed straight at the mirror, as if she was attacking it. In that moment, her thumb slipped and pressed a button on the side of the wand. Magical light shot out from it, reflecting off the mirror and bouncing back at Aoba. Dazzling sparkles and colours surrounded her, becoming brighter and brighter until she could no longer see the office anymore. Aoba shouted in surprise, she no idea what was happening.

Gradually she regained her vision, and the office came back into view. That was amazing, but there's no way it could have been real magic right? It was probably some sort of intense LED on the front of the wand that just so happened to reflect into her eyes. After a few seconds of her vision adjusting Aoba realized that wasn't the case. Everything in the office was gigantic! Or rather, she was way smaller! Was the wand really magical? She pointed the wand at herself again, shouting the magic words, but nothing happened. She was stuck like this, about an inch tall, without any way and transforming herself back.

But where was she?