- Text Size +

Jen made the harder choice. As good as she was feeling right now, her guilt was too strong. She didn't want to accidentally suffocate you inside her ass by cumming. Her bowels felt so good squeezing you, and if she came with you inside it would probably feel incredible. It almost pained her to tell Cindy, but she had to. Her fun had gone on for a long time, but Cindy needed to know what was really going on.

"Cindy. Cindy! I should have told you this earlier but... my little friend, I've been keeping him inside my ass this whole time, ever since we were at the mall. You've gotta stop licking me or I'm going to cum and suffocate him!"

Cindy looked up at the sound of Jen's confession. Her eyes narrowed and she smiled.

"I know."

She then planted her mouth on top of Jen's clit and sucked on it hard. Jen had a look of shock and confusion for a moment before her head swung back in pure pleasure. She moaned hoarsely and inside her ass the walls clamped down on you. It wasn't an orgasm, only a painful preview of what might be coming. Cindy plunged her fingers into Jen's sex and started to stroke her clit with her other hand. The girl's pussy was gushing wet and her head was spinning in a state of shock.

"You didn't forget about him this whole time? Why didn't you say anything?!" Jen asked.

"I just didn't want to mention it. Jen, I came here to be with you today, not you and some other third wheel guy. Honestly I was glad when he decided to go in your panties because that meant it could just be the two of us again. I was so happy that I got to spend so much time alone with you. Going shopping, eating dinner together, just getting to talk with you... I've been so lonely by myself, and... fuck, I'm just going to say it. I love you Jen."

"W-what?! You do?" Jen was bewildered at the sudden confession.

"Yes Jen. I've loved you all this time. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I was scared. Scared that you would turn me down."

Jen looked deep into her eyes.

"Cindy, I- Aahn!" Her words were cut off by a sudden moan. She could feel you writhing around inside her ass. Ever since Cindy stopped licking you had been trying to pull yourself free.

"You feel him squirming in there, don't you?" Cindy started to stroke Jen's clit faster, but spoke slowly and seductively. "You don't want to really let him out do you? He's been in your ass all this time and you didn't bring it up until now... because you secretly like how he feels down there don't you? Sitting on him, farting on him, you even let me push him inside with my tongue without saying a word. He was screaming while I did it Jen, begging for me to save his life. Yet you wanted me to do it, thinking I was totally oblivious. You naughty girl. You love the feeling of his tiny struggles because it makes you feel big and powerful."

"N-No... that's not..." Jen stammered, trying to save face. "AAHN!"

Her pussy contracted around Cindy's fingers, causing her ass muscles to clench. You could feel the hot bowel walls tighten around your tiny body, even harder than before. Jen's ass groaned and slurped you further within, it wanted to take you where her bowels most sensitive. Even if the giant girl's mind was having doubts, her ass did not betray its pleasure. The walls repeatedly gave you throbbing wet hugs, massaging Jen's putrid colon with your helpless body. Her contractions grew harder and heavier, as if the newfound guilt was actually making her ass feel even better than before. She felt bad about it, but at the same time her slutty body was having a hard time resisting Cindy.

The girl worked her clit like a switch, every stroke made her bowel walls open and shut on top of you. Her heartbeat was pounding, shaking you body to its core. Jen's orgasm was getting close, but just before she was about to cum Cindy stopped, keeping her from doing so. It was torture, her pussy was begging to be touched but Cindy would make it wait before licking it again with her tongue. Cindy was playing with her like a toy, wearing down her senses little by little. She clearly wanted something.

"Cindy..." Jen whimpered.

"Do you really want me to make you cum? Tell me you want me to do it." Cindy dared.

Jen was conflicted. She was worried for your safety, but every lick from Cindy was chipping away at her reason. Cindy knew exactly when to stop licking, keeping her from having an orgasm. Her pussy was at its breaking point, and her ass felt amazing with you inside it. She didn't want you to get hurt by her ass but mostly she didn't want to admit to her friend how perverted and messed up she was. Your tiny body was rubbing her sensitive walls in ways she had never felt before and Cindy's tongue ate her out better than any man ever did. Jen couldn't endure it much longer.

"M... make me cum..."

"What was that?" Cindy shot back. "I can't hear you."

"Make me cum! Make my slutty pussy and ass cum! I'm so horny I can't stand it anymore, I'm begging you! I'll admit it! I kept him inside my ass and didn't tell you because I liked how it felt! I'm a dirty pervert! I want to fart and squeeze and cum on him with my huge ass because it feels good! I'm a pathetic whore who gets wet from ass massages and uses their friends as anal playtoys! Please! I don't care anymore, I want to feel it with my ass! I want to crush him with my disgusting bowels and cum with no regard to his safety! Just please let me cum! I want to cum!!"

Cindy grinned devilishly "That's it, now you're being honest with yourself."

Then she gave Jen her reward. Cindy pressed her lips around Jen's stiffened clitoris and sucked on it as hard as she could. She wanted Jen to beg her for an orgasm, just to make sure she had no reservations about using you as an anal sex toy. Once she had that, you'd be out of the picture, nothing more than an object, and it would just be her and Jen. The erect clitoris shuddered, convulsing against Cindy's swirling tongue. Jen screamed.

"Oh God oh God! Yes! Finally! I'm cumming! I'M CUMMIIIIING!!"

Jen's pussy spasmed, her hips bucking fiercely against Cindy's face. Her tender fuckhole, now flush red with colour, began to expand and contract around her friend's fingers. Her asshole did too, mimicking the pulsating motions of her pussy and squeezing hard on the boy inside. Cindy kept her fingers probing Jen as deep as they could go, giving the hungry hole something long and hard to munch on. She wanted to keep the girl cumming as long as possible, and so she never stopped her tongue's assault on Jen's clit. Looking down she saw Jen's pink anus, hastily loosening and tightening its outer wrinkles. She could only imagine what hells had been unleashed upon you.

The entirety of Jen's nethers shuddered before slamming down on you with a mighty force. Repeatedly her anal walls expanded and shrank, beating you poor body with every clench. SLAM SLAM SLAM. All you could hear was organic thud after heavy organic thud, the slimy goop swishing around her colon, and the woman's lustful roars outside, muffled through her fatty butt cheeks. Your own screams were lost the the depths of her pounding ass, drowned within the wet pulsating noises of Jen's massive cumming butt. The oozing tunnel twisted and contorted, mangling your body as the woman underwent extreme pleasure. Her pussy was making a meal out of Cindy's fingers, and every bite caused her bowels to chomp down on you as if you were a tasty candy. SLAM SLAM SLAM.

Her contractions pulled you deeper, dragging your tiny body further down the scorching hot colon. Just when you thought you couldn't take it any longer, you'd be introduced to a steamier, more rancid pocket of Jen's ass. The smell of shit was overwhelming, in your futile efforts to breathe you could taste it go inside your mouth. You coughed and wretched in the disgusting goop, pounding your fists on the tender anal walls as they pounded right back. Frantically the gigantic colon shuddered and squeezed, slathering you in a hot viscous film. SLAM SLAM SLAM. You were deeper than any toy of hers could reach, rubbing against her sensitive virgin bowels, and she was loving it.

Jen's reason was completely gone. She had finally admitted to Cindy and herself that she was a dirty pervert that liked using you as an anal playtoy. She didn't have to keep up appearances or act innocent, she could fart and squeeze and cum on you with her ass as much she liked. And she really really liked to. Your squirms felt wonderful in her butt, the way her thick anal walls would shrink down to form the exact shape of your body, it fueled her lust unlike anything else. Her inhibitions had vanished, and were replaced by a swelling cruel feeling of both power and pleasure. Just knowing it was a tiny person, a friend who trusted her, that she was using as an object to satisfy her ass, made it that much gratifying. She had secretly been waiting for this moment, all the way back when she first dropped you in her panties her subconscious had been telling her to do this. Now that she finally did, she was free. Her hips bucked, her orgasm reaching its own climax.

The wretched bowels were smothering you. Your face was covered under a pillow of lumpy muscle, smearing more slime in your eyes and mouth. You felt like you were going to die here, inside of your friend Jen as her butt carelessly came. Once more you attempted to draw air but only anal fluids filled your throat. Jen's ass rocked upward and the walls crushed you harder than ever before. SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAAAAAMM. The tunnel seized all at once, its walls crunched down on your body and didn't let up. There was zero space to breathe. Your chest was crushed and small bubbles came out your mouth. Everything was dark, but it felt like it was getting darker. After what seemed like forever the cramped walls finally let go and expanded again. Jen's whole colon quivered as she finally came down from her orgasm. You coughed and drew in the foul air. Somehow you survived.