- Text Size +

As Ellen exited her car walking to the front door of her apartment, she spoke aloud to her tiny son who rested in between her pale, heavenly cleavage, “while you were asleep, Rose texted me saying that she was getting a ride home from her friend and how she wasn't having practice today and won't be home until about 4:30. Which gives us a little less than an hour before she gets here,” as she took off her shoes. After relieving her feet, Ellen reached into her cleavage and scooped out her little toy of a son as she continued to talk, “Alex sweetie, I'm going to go make some dinner for when Rose gets back, in the meantime, is there anywhere you want me to put you as to where you won't get lost, and remember you're probably going to stay there for about an hour while I cook okay?” she said as she rose her son up to her ear for him to speak.

 

“Can you take me to my room please mom and just put me on my bed so I can relax for a bit?” He asked.

 

“Awww are you sure you wouldn't rather relax in the kitchen while I cook so I can keep an eye on you?” The giantess responded.

 

Alex thought about the idea for a moment but then decided to stick to his original plan as a way of avoiding accidently becoming a piece of nutrient for one of the two goddesses.

 

“Yes, I'm sure mom,” a spoke aloud.

 

“Okay,” Ellen huffed, seemingly disappointed that her little toy didn't want to be around her, as she held the tiny boy in her hand as she walked down the hallway towards Alex's room.  Ellen entered the room, which had remained more or less the same on Alex's side do to the situation he had been placed in thanks to that needle. Ellen again spoke aloud as she lifted Alex's tiny form to her ear, “So where on the bed do you want me to put you?”

 

“Anywhere is fine,” Alex yawned.

 

“Okay,” she said placing him in the center if his now gigantic bed. The soft blanket below him seemed to stretch for miles like it had when he first shrunk. “Okay sweetheart, I'll be in the other room and I'll come get you when it's dinner time, don't you go anywhere,” she joked to Alex as she walked out of the room into the hallway. After she shut the door behind her, Alex collapsed onto his back onto the soft world behind him, Alex started to think back onto his last two days that he had been shrunken, ‘this has been one hell of an adventure, a few more close calls than I would like to admit. Wait a moment today's Friday, that means mom and Rose are gonna be home tomorrow,’ Alex shuddered in both fear and excitement wondering what they'll do to him. ‘They'll probably end up using that rope mom was talking about if it ever comes in,’ Alex thought as he started to drift off into sleep again.

 

“Hey mom,” Rose spoke as she walked into the apartment wearing her dark red dress to match her backpack as well as show off her well rounded chest, her eyes still glued to her phone, “I'm home, also have you seen Alex yet because I didn't see him at school today?”

 

“Actually sweetheart, I wanted to talk to you about Alex during dinner okay?” Ellen replied from the kitchen.

 

“Okay,” Rose said with slight hesitation in her voice, “well is dinner almost ready?”

 

“Yeah, like three more minutes,”

 

Rose continued walking, dropping her backpack down before she turned into the hallway. Her stomach had gurgled with gas as she opened the door.

 

“Ugh I can't wait to take off this dress and put on something more comfortable,” spoke to herself as she entered her room. Rose put her phone on top of the dresser where Alex's little action figures had once been. Alex had heard the loud footfall as the giantess came in, he believed it was just his mom coming in to wake him up so he thought nothing of it and continued to lay there with his eyes closed in order to get as much rest as possible before they did anything with him. Rose had just slipped off her white panties when she got a message on her phone, after she reached for the phone Rose sat down on Alex's bed right where the little boy was sleeping.

 

Alex's world was pitch black as he jolted awake after feeling the heavy force on top of him. Alex tired to move around to see where he was, the walls had felt soft but was too heavy for the little boy to move. He continued to struggle when it hit him, the smell of what seemed like death and sweat. Alex gagged as the smell hit his nostrils, nearly puking. As he held back his puke his world seemed to rise and shift up and down rhythmically until it suddenly stopped.

 

Rose stood up with her phone still in hand replying to one of her friends messages and walked to her drawer to grab another pair of panties.  As the giant woman grabbed a new pair of dark blue panties, Rose had noticed a small little itch in between her thick round ass. Instead of scratching it, Rose had just decided to let out some gas thinking there was no one else around. As she put on her sweats and one of her favorite tees she soon took a whiff of her fart.

 

“Whoa, that was ripe,’ Rose stated as she covered her nose, “I'm just happy Alex wasn't here to smell that one,” she said laughing to herself as she walked out of her room, unbeknownst to her that poor little Alex had been at ground zero of that fart and passed out from it and was now unconsciously being pulled into his sisters brown, smelly ass hole which eagerly accepted its shrunken boy of a meal. And speaking of meals, dinner was about to be served as Rose walked into the dining room...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys and gals, I'm hoping you are all enjoying this story and if you have any ideas you would like to give me, feel free to write a review containing the ideas. Thank you :)