- Text Size +

Alex laid there on his mother's bed looking up at his sleeping giant goddess of a mother, still tired and sticky from escaping his mother's most intimate place of her body he was unwilling forced into and narrowly avoiding being swallowed back down into his mother's now empty stomach which would greedily accept him and give him no food to climb to  escape and the only way he could leave would be through the exit his toys and the rest of Ellen's meals left her body. Once he gets his energy to start his accent of the sleeping giantess, Alex begins his walk over to his mother's milky white right thigh. Once he reaches it, he grabs hold of the soft mountain and begins to make his way up to the peak of her thigh. He is careful as to not wake her my grabbing to tightly and pinching her but not too light as to tickle her resulting in her closing her legs and squashing him into a fine red paste between her white thighs. Once he reached the summit of his mother's wide thigh, looks off into the distance at the dresser next to Ellen's bed and sees a green glow reading 3:27.

 

“Okay,” Alex began speaking to himself to hear something other the silence of the world around him, “ she normally doesn't get up to get ready for work until 5:30 so if I hurry I'll be able to make it to her ear before she wakes up at starts moving around a lot.”

 

Alex's looked back at the sleeping woman more specifically the big stomach of the woman he had been in only hours ago. He watched it as it rose and fell slightly with each breath she took. It had looked so peaceful, as if it wouldn't hurt anything but Alex knew that wasn't true. He knew the hell that laid beneath the layers of fat, he shuddered at the thought of how that could've very well been his final resting place. He began to walk up towards it in the dark room his tiny eyes had became adjusted to, as he walked closer he looked back down to the left of him to see the dark wet cave that was his mother's vagina. He thought back to how he has now left that place twice in his life, the first being at birth.

He thought back to how the idea of just thinking about his mother naked was gross. He would have never thought he would have been in this situation, being shrunken and unknowingly shoved back into her, while Ellen plays with herself resulting in Alex being drenched in the juices of her pussy. Now he was stuck having to travel across the terrain that was his mother's naked body in order for him to hopefully be heard and saved by her. Once he made it to the wall of fat that laid above him, he grabbed on and began his accent. After reaching the top of the layer of fat, Alex began his journey over the soft and squishy road. As he passed by the gaping hole that was her deep belly button, he could feel the ground below him rumble slightly as if calling out to the morsel that was on Ellen's stomach when it should be in it instead. After regaining his balance before almost falling into the deep cave, Alex continued his travel, he walked for what had felt like a half hour, until he had passed his mother's belly and made it to the canyon that her breast were to him. As he looked out passed the mountains of flesh, he stared at his mother's peaceful face, as she was completely unaware of the trouble she put her own son into. Once he realized he must keep moving before his mother wakes up, he looked over to the clock on the dresser as it read 4:52. Realizing he only had a little bit more than a half hour Alex began to run through the canyon praying that his mother wouldn't turn over in her sleep otherwise he would be squashed into nothing more than red stain in between his mother's giant tits. Once he made through the valley he began walking over Ellen's thick neck making his way up her chins so he could make it to her ear from her cheek.

 

As Alex made his way over the chin, he felt a soft and pleasant smelling breeze wash over him almost with enough force to knock him back down from where he just climbed. As he stood his ground on the face of his mother, he looked towards the giant velvet red lips in front of him. They looked so soft like a red supersized pillow that was at least 8 times his height, he just want to lay on them and he felt himself inching toward them as he was well aware of the danger beneath him and where he could end up if he's not careful. As he neared closer to her lips he noticed how her lips slightly glistened in the dark around them from the green light of the clock. As he stood there in his thoughts wondering whether or not he should touch them again, this time without the worry of being dragged into his mother's greedy throat, he decided he should head over to his mother's ear to be heard and saved by the sleeping goddess he walked on.

Alex walked over her soft cheeks and began he slide down into her ear. As he approached her inner ear, he grabbed onto the concha and spoke certain he would be heard.

 

“Mom, wake up but don't move your head,” he spoke softly as to not risk startling the sleeping giantess.

 

“Alex where have you been? Do you have any idea what time it is?” She asked still mostly asleep with her eyes still closed, “and why do you not want me to move my head?”

 

“Mom I know this is going to sound crazy but I shrunk down to about half an inch and I'm in your outer ear”

 

“Alex what are you..” Ellen stopped as she noticed the slight pressure on her ear. She reached and grabbed it between her index and thumb. She sat up still holding the object in the air as she made her way to the light switch.

 

Ellen was left with no words as she saw a miniature version of her son between her fingers...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys and girls, I still have no ideas on how I should end this story,  if you have any suggestions on how I should end  or anything you would like to potentially see within the next chapter(s) feel free to leave a review and give me an idea or two, thanks😊