- Text Size +

Ellen walked over to the dresser and grabbed the little eight toys in her palm along with Alex and made her way to the kitchen. Her stomach gurgled eager in anticipation of its next meal. As she entered the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door, she decided that she wanted to have some ice cream with chocolate syrup and some extra “sprinkles” on top and reached for the half eaten pint of vanilla bean ice cream she had left from the other night. Ellen pried off the lid and dropped her tiny bite size toppings into the container, poured some of the thick, sticky syrup and made her way back to her room.

 

Alex had dazzled from the transfer from the darkness that was his mom's hand to the rush of white hills below. Before Alex could realize where had been put by his mother, he looked up to the sky only to see a single hand holding a dark brown bottle raining this dark liquid substance. Alex had tried to outrun the rain, but his leg had been trapped within the white hill below, all he could do was just pray he wouldn't drown within it once it got to him. His prayer was answered, he was stuck up to his neck in the cold thick sticky substance with only his right arm free. As he felt his prison shift and rise, he began to look around only to see his toys stuck in the sticky liquid with him.

 

As Ellen entered her room, she locked the door behind her and and began to undress herself to be more comfortable for her meal.

She sat her wide round ass on to her soft bed and laid back on her pillows letting her ample breast lay on the chub of her tummy. She scooped up a small bite and brought to her awaiting mouth. ‘This was a great idea’ Ellen thought to herself as she swallowed the ice cream and one of its little toppings down into her.

 

“Oh fuck,” Alex thought now scared out of his mind seeing the big metal spoon scoop up the action figure mere inches, to him at least, away from him, “ I have to get out of this place fast.” He tried moving but couldn't gain any ground thanks to his syrupy prison all he could do was hope his mother would see him before he shares the same fate as the rest of his toys in his own mothers stomach. His mother continued to scoop up and devour the toys and the ice cream albeit for the alex and the one that looks like him, nearly scooping Alex up in the process. As the treat was nearly finished, it began to melt giving Alex more room to move in order to hopefully escape. As he began to move he saw his mother scoop up the last toy.

 

Ellen was absentmindedly eating the last few bites of her dessert when she felt something cold against her chest. Surprised she looked down to see the large scoop of ice cream and its little sprinkle had landed right on her open left nipple.

 

“Oh” ellen whispered to herself as she had lifted up her breast putting the ice cream on the floor next to her. She grabbed the little toy off of her nipple and brought her tit up to her mouth to suck the mess off with a wet shurlp. She brought the you closer to her face to get a better look at it.

 

“Wow this little toy looks just like Alex,” she paused for a moment to smile, “now what are doing in mommy's ice cream and on her big puffy nipple? Did you want to go with your little toys down into mommy's big hungry tummy? Aww you're such a good boy trying to feed yourself to your hungry mommy. What's that? You don't want to go into my belly? Don't worry it's nice warm and safe in there baby, you'll love it,” she said before all Alex could hear was an audible wet swallow come from his mother. Alex was shocked beyond belief, his own mother had just saw some that looked just like him and ate it without remorse, and even pretended it was actually him. He didn't move and just stood there in his melted prison, out of horror and that strange situation of being turned on again.

 

“You were delicious Alex, you really hit the spot” she stated as she let out a light burp, “ Ohh such a naughty boy giving mommy gas, just wait until mommy finishes her desert and go to sleep, then i'll let you out in the morning, into the toilet that is,” she giggled to herself, reaching for the ice cream. She scooped out the rest of the ice cream along with Alex and brought it to her salivating pink mouth. Alex stood frozen in awe, as he entered his mother's mouth still surprised at what she had said. As he entered his unaware mothers mouth, he began to realize the danger he was in once she closed her mouth and he was left in the wet, dark cave that would lead him to his death if he didn't get her attention soon.

Ellen was enjoying the last bite of her desert swirling it around in her mouth to get all the sweet flavour out of it. Alex had tried to gain his footing and only barely held onto her tongue as she swallowed most of the treat remaining in her mouth. The movement had ceased and gave Alex a moment to rest however this respite lasted only moments though as his mother decided it was time to “officially” finish her meal. Ellen tilted her head back, a gentle index finger placed on her throat as she downed this last delicious morsel that was her son.

“Oh god no!” Alex screamed as his mother's tongue acted as a slide, transporting him downward to the back of his mother's throat, that cold, wet, fleshy opening welcoming him.
Alex jumped, just as he was about to disappear down his mother's throat, he jumped over the gaping hole and clung to her swaying uvula. He hugged it's slippery surface desperately, clinging for dear life as he dangled over that dark abyss.

“Mom!” He didn’t care whether or not he could be heard. “Mom don't eat me!”

 

She was laying down her bed to go to sleep when she felt it, that stubborn little “sprinkle” had caught in her throat probably due to the sticky chocolate syrup she thought. She cursed silently and tried swallowing again.

 

Alex screamed as the muscles at the back of his mother's throat contracted in an effort to send him down into her cavernous stomach.

 

“Now now be a good little topping and go down into my stomach with the rest of my food,” she spoke to herself. She tried repeatedly to dislodge that stubborn little toy, to send it down into her stomach where it would become a part of her. Alex's grip was slipping as his mother continuously swallowed in order to get the toy lose. The light was slowly getting dimmer as Alex was pulled down into his mother's wet tight esophagus.

 

Ellen cheered to herself as she had finally been able to swallow the last bite, completely unaware it was her missing son being sent to her unforgiving stomach. After being pulled for what felt like a lifetime Alex soon reached the sphincter and fell onto to a pile of his mother's stomach bile. There was a small amount of light shining in from the throat but Alex almost wished there wasn't. Ellen's chubby stomach was kind of cute on the outside, but the inside was horrifying. The massive wrinkled sac was nearly full of unrecognizable brown slop. Steam and bubbles rose up from the bog-like surface layer. Below no doubt was a lake of acid that would strip the skin off his bones. Then there was the smell. There was no chocolaty aroma down there. He couldn't even make out the scent of the ice cream she just ate or the mashed potatoes just before. Vomit, bile, and rotten food made up the atmosphere and there was no reprise in sight. Alex began to climb a pile of mush in order to reach the sphincter, gagging as he got close it. On the outside Ellen was rubbing her full tummy as she drifted off to sleep while enjoying the remnants of the taste of the last part of her treat.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey I have no clue how I should end this if you have any suggestions let me know thanks😊