- Text Size +

After pondering for a moment about which drink to drop her shrunken son in, Ellen began to speak aloud yet softly to herself, I feel like he'll make a great little addition to her breakfast, and I'm sure she'll feel him and when she mentions it I can just use the rope to pull him out and then maybe later I can get her to feed him to me” Ultimately with those thoughts in mind she decided that she should drop Alex into Rose's Smoothie. With that Alex was unceremoniously dump in cup of the white creamy smoothie below with his next destination set to be in the belly of his goddess of a sister and maybe Ellen's later if the plan works out.

 

Alex was woken up with a jolt of cold covering his body. He tried to open his mouth but upon doing so his mouth got filled with a familiar taste, vanilla. Alex noticing the density in the world around him tried to claw his way up to the warmness of the air. Upon breaking the surface Alex's lungs filled with air as the burning sensation in his chest began to stop. With the adrenaline pumping from that life or death situation, Alex quickly glanced around him trying to stay a float in the white mass around him. What he noticed next shocked him, the world around him was his kitchen but it was off somehow. As he turned around he saw a familiar face, it was Ellen's and she seemed to be smiling down at the white substance around him. Alex began frantically waving as she reached out towards him but he noticed she was reaching for him but the container he was trapped in.

 

Ellen laughed a bit to herself as she barely saw Alex splash around in her drink as he met the cold mass, and just as an added bonus for herself she decided to play unaware of her little morse as she reached for the glasses.

 

“Where could that little boy had ran off to last night, I sure hope we find him before something bad happens to him,” she spoke to herself, containing her laughter well, as she walked over to the living room and called out for Rose by the hallway.

 

Rose awoke to a panic when she heard her mother call out, she quickly located and grabbed her toy and put box in the box and hid it under her bed. Once she finished stuffing it to the back of the under part of her bed she opened her drawer and pulled out some sweats and a tee shirt and through them on in a matter of seconds forgetting to put and underwear and walked out through the hallway.

 

“Hey mom,” smiled and it quickly faded when she soon realized she left her phone in her room.

 

“Good morning sweetheart, I made you a smoothie,” she said as she handed of the protein shake to Rose, “oh and have you seen Alex since last night dear?”

 

“Thanks mom,” Rose said as she took a sip if the smoothie, “and no I haven't, have you?”

She replied.

 

“Well I'm sure he'll turn up eventually, a person that small could only travel so far,” Ellen replied jokingly.

 

“Okay mom, well I'm going to go get dressed and head to the gym,” Rose said before she began to chug down her smoothie in front of Ellen and released a major belch walking through the hallway.



Alex kept swimming as hard as he could against gravity until a familiar sensation slithered across his belly. It was the giant tongue of his giant sister. She had emptied her cup and was licking the last few drops into her mouth and he were coming along for the ride. Alex tried to jump off but he couldn't get a foothold on the slick flesh. He was brought fully inside and her teeth closed in front of him. A gulp rang out as he was smashed up into the roof of her mouth. She was swallowing the rest of the smoothie. The tongue continues to rub against him like an overly affectionate whale as Rose tried to figure out what he was. Alex didn't feel like something she'd normally find in her smoothie but after soaking in the stuff he certainly tasted like it. She figured that Mom must have put in too much powder and he was just a wad of undissolved protein powder. With that in mind, the tongue bucked him off onto something hard. Alex looked up to see a set of massive teeth heading right for him and he realized what was happening. Not wanting to get chewed up, he rolled off of the teeth and fell under his sister's tongue. Alex remained still as her jaw continued to move up and down. Alex's heart was pounding and adrenaline was pumping from the brush with death. Rose nearly pulverized him without even thinking about it.

 

With whatever that was in her mouth seemingly pulverized, Rose swallowed again and her tongue returned to its resting position. Alex shouldn't have been surprised by what happened next. Rose’s stomach groaned and he heard a terrible sound coming from behind him.

 

Curiosity got the better of Alex and he peeked his head up from the side of her tongue. He was then treated to an explosive release of putrid gas that came erupting from her stomach. Rose was emitting a thunderous belch and he was in the splash zone. A fiery wind burned his eyes and the rotten scent of digestion rattled his brain. It took everything Alex had to not vomit right there on the edge of her tongue. Alex retreated back under as the rest of the toxic gas passed over. Tears streamed down his face and mixed with her saliva. Alex had to think carefully about his next move. Unlike when he was in Ellen, Rose was awake and might try to chew on him again if she noticed his presence.

 

Back on the outside Ellen was losing it, she had just fed Alex to Rose, and Rose was completely unaware of the torment Alex is and will be going through in her body. Ellen couldn't wait for Rose to go leave so she could have the house to her lonesome and pleasure herself.

 

Rose entered her room, still thankful that her mother hadn't came into the room to wake her, and began to get dressed putting on her black sports bra and matching black yoga pants and put on a white shirt. With that rose made her way out the door and began her five minute walk to the gym.

 

Now that Rose had left Ellen was finally free to pleasure herself. She moaned loudly, licking her lips as she pictured what she'd done with her own son. She slipped a finger inside herself, her other hand massaging her clit. “I should have done this with him the first day I found ” she murmured, grinding back and forth on the couch, imagining what it must've looked like, felt like. She squirmed all over her seat as she pictured it from his point of view, being swallowed by his “unaware” giant sister. Ellen's hips bucked repeatedly with her powerful orgasm as she thought back to her daughter swallowing her shrunken son. Ellen's fingers slipped in and out of her pussy at a feverish pace. She was on her back, thrusting her hips in the air. She was in heaven at this point.

 

Alex however was in hell, the situation was almost as terrifying as it was disgusting. He knew staying underneath Rose’s tongue was not a long term strategy and frankly he didn't want it to be. Now that she thought her mouth was empty, making his presence inside known might give her reason to investigate

 

With that in mind Alex tried to push thoughts of what will happen if he messed up out of his head as he climbed up onto her tongue. The muscle twitched at his touch and began prodding him before he even got all the way up. It swept up underneath him and Alex face-planted on top of the spongy flesh. Looking up he saw her dark throat begin to arch as he began to slip down into the dark and putrid hole. Just as he was about to disappear down Rose's throat, he pushed himself up and jumped over the gaping hole and clung to her swaying uvula. He hugged it's slippery surface desperately, clinging for dear life as he dangled over that dark abyss yet again. Before Rose could even register there was something on her uvula, Alex's gripped failed him.

 

Alex tried to scream as the muscles of her esophagus contracted in an effort to drag him down into her unforgiving stomach. After being pulled for what felt like a lifetime Alex soon reached the sphincter and splashed into the swamp that was his sister's stomach bile.

 

Alex quickly swam up to the top, screaming as he broke the surface. The acids were in full effect, and his skin was already starting to burn. Tears began streaming down his face. Alex's time was quickly running out, and he knew it.

On the outside Rose had already made it the the gym about five minutes ago was in the middle of her first set of curls when her stomach began to gurgle. ‘i should really start eating more for breakfast,’ she thought as she continued her workout.

As an hour had passed, sweat ran down Rose's toned six-pack abs as she did sit-up after sit-up. She struggled to rise one last time. ‘And that makes sixty’ she spoke out to herself. With that Rose was proud of herself and still being hungry decided to go out and get some food and she also decided today would be a good cheat day as she made her way out of the gym and to the nearest McDonald's. Rose thought that Ellen wouldn't mind her being out longer than usual.

 

‘I need to get the hell out of her fast’ Alex thought as he tried to reach for something he could grab a hold of and stay afloat on for a bit. However that search in the dark was cut short when the esophageal sphincter above him opened, depositing large wad of chewed food directly onto Alex's head. It impacted him with a wet smack and broke apart, smearing his body with viscous gunk and knocking Alex out.

 

Underneath Hayley’s sweaty, toned abdominal muscles, her stomach quietly churned. Digestion was well on its way, being stimulated from her workout. The burger and fries had already turned into meaty slop, and a tiny boy swirled through the churning digestive cocktail. The screams and crying that had echoed against this fleshy prison had silenced a few minutes prior. A tiny, still, raw body, not quite dead but getting closer every minute, bobbed up before quickly being sucked back down. More and more of the digested food disappeared down into Rose’s deadly bowels, and Alex’s near comatose form sank closer and closer towards the sphincter each time it opened.

 

By the time Rose made it home, Alex had became only nutrients for her body and fat on her ass and tits. Only Ellen had known about Alex's fate within his own giantess sister.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Like I said before I hope you all enjoyed this story and here's an alternative ending for those of you who wanted to get more action from Rose.