- Text Size +

As Saturday morning came along, Ellen woke up and got out of bed excited about Rose could have possibly done to Alex last night. Maybe she made him clean her feet or she could have shoved him back up her ass again and kept him in there all night. Those thoughts of her’s drove her wild with pleasure as she began to rub her clit through her panties as she made her way to take a shower. After she stepped into her shower after taking off her underwear, Ellen was enjoying her hot steamy shower, feeling the water run down her curves as she continued to think about Alex, and she wondered what a shrunken boy would go good with. A smile grew across her face as the perfect idea came along, Ellen turned off her shower and quickly started to dry up and get dressed before her kids got up.

Ellen walked through the hallway, dressed in her black yoga pants that hugged her curves and a plain white tee that complimented her ample breast. As she entered her living room she made her way to the front door to see if her package had arrived yet and luckily for her it had. She wasted no time to go find Alex and see where he had been all last night.

 

Ellen was a little surprised by the sight when she walked into her children's room. Alex was still passed out face down on the bed next to a dildo in between Roses’ legs. All while Rose remained asleep and aware that her mother could see all of her.

 

‘Well I guess she had more fun with him than I would have ever expected,’ Ellen thought to herself, she chuckled a little, ‘I should probably teach her to put away her “toys” before I get “rid” of them like I did to Alex's. Ellen made her way closer to the bed and carefully scooped up the little boy from in between her legs and brought him over to her room and put him in the dresser on top of a stack of her panties and closed the drawer trapping him in the darkness.

 

Back in the kitchen, Ellen started her devious and delicious plan to have fun with her shrunken son. She was making two smoothies, one for her and the other for Rose.

For Rose, Ellen planned on just adding some bananas and her protein mix with some milk because Rose liked going to the gym early on the weekends and in hers she planned to add some banana, some green apple and some strawberries and a shrunken boy, after she blended the rest because it wouldn't be any fun if he wasn't squirming all the way down and moving in her stomach. As she finished blending both of the smoothies, Ellen put the two drinks in the fridge hoping the noise from the blender didn't wake up Alex and Rose and sat on the couch and she decided to turn on the tv and wait a bit before calling Rose over and getting Alex all while still licking her velvet lips in anticipation of her soon to be breakfast.

 

“Where am i?” Alex woke up in a panic in the surrounding darkness, confused from what happened last night. At first Alex thought he was still in the box and that was all a nightmare but once he started moving he felt how soft the ground beneath him was. Alex stood up and started to roam in the darkness with his hands in front of him to feel around and get an understanding of his surroundings yet again. Alex only walked for a short distance before he fell a short distance onto a hard wooden floor. After the fall, Alex just decided he had enough of this and was just gonna go back to sleep but before he could drift off to sleep he realized that he was starving since he hadn't ate anything in awhile.

‘Hopefully they find me and I can get some food soon,’ he thought before he drifted off to sleep.

 

Meanwhile, Ellen got up from the couch and made her way to her room to get Alex when a new idea popped up in her head. What if instead of her swallowing her son, she puts Alex in Roses smoothie instead. Ellen pondered over this new idea while she gently picked Alex's still sleeping body and made her way back to the kitchen where she would have to make the choice of who was going to get a little surprise in their drink...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey guys and girls, I plan to end the story within the next chapter or two I hope you all enjoyed this little story of mine and I plan to start a new story shortly after this one.